Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest jetfighter

Got lube? Been there few times n they never give lube. Condom yes.

Same here, they only give me the condom only w/o the lube.

I know that although Ten Mens Club also dun have condoms and lubes in the rooms but when I approached the staff at the counter, they automatically give me a condom and a packet of lube instantly.

Same here, they only give me the condom only w/o the lube.

I know that although Ten Mens Club also dun have condoms and lubes in the rooms but when I approached the staff at the counter, they automatically give me a condom and a packet of lube instantly.

Shogun gives u the condom upon entry. 10men does not even offer u anything upon entry.

The same way, if u approach Shogun at the counter, they will give u condom and lube. So I do not understand what you are trying to say ..... since u approached 10mens at the counter, how can that be automatic ? u ask at shogun, u get it instantly as well.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Just like some who had worn sling-phones (with a lanyard) a couple of years back, why dont we start a trend by wearing a small pouch with condoms and lubes. Otherwise, you may want to have a tiny cosmetic pouch and hold it in your hands...

Enjoy the safe sex.... condom on and no drugs, please.

Went to shogun yesterday mid day ...

Big and cozy space with many seating areas and 2 big tv to watch show 2 floors.

notice that there is many cub / bears type and uncles during afternoon time ... maybe they are not working and they open 24hrs

it is cheap $10 to get in ...

rooms are small for 2 person .. lolz.... keep banging to the walls or plastic door.... steam room are quite clean and interesting outdoor showers too

Just got back from Shogun, got a great BJ in the orgy room with people watching the performance.

He just swallowed everything like there was no tomorrow...

This place seems to be packed every time I'm there. They need to expand their orgy room - running out of space.

where is the orgy room?

Guest ImChaser

ImChaser r u 1 of the share hikders of Shogun?

Or u r the web designer?

As the image in their web really like imposed version of your pic le

photo-2202.jpg

Really look like u :

model.jpgmodel4.jpg

Except the body la, look like u crop ur head to fit in someone 6 pack

Why hide ur tummy?

Plan to go again tonight, hope yo meet that grey hair cute guy....anyone interested to meet?

I m 31, 185cm, 80kg. Hope to find someone same spec as mine....

Are we thinking about the same grey hair cute guy? Slim? Last Thursday early evening? I was there too. Did he go with anyone? Are you the tall guy in white shorts? Hehehhe ...

Hi John,

I dun think so. The grey hair cute young guy I met was on Monday, 13 sept. I think he went with his fren. He didn't play with anyone coz that time was his first time and I believe he didn't find any target. Until we met in he shower and play. But he was a bit of rushing to go back.... Too bad

Dunno he is the grey hair guy u met.... But I think from his appearance, he shld b a mix, doesnt looks like a Chinese for me.... He was really cute .... Hehe

Btw, John, u regular to shogun? Whats ur stat?

Hi John,

I dun think so. The grey hair cute young guy I met was on Monday, 13 sept. I think he went with his fren. He didn't play with anyone coz that time was his first time and I believe he didn't find any target. Until we met in he shower and play. But he was a bit of rushing to go back.... Too bad

Dunno he is the grey hair guy u met.... But I think from his appearance, he shld b a mix, doesnt looks like a Chinese for me.... He was really cute .... Hehe

Btw, John, u regular to shogun? Whats ur stat?

Hey Alain,

Thanks for the reply -- yeah, probably a different guy (not as cute as the one you described hehhee). I've only been to Shogun once and that was last Thursday. And I do want to thank everyone on this forum for their reviews of saunas. My fav so far is Keybox - not as big but to my liking (esp. the steam room and the private room area), and I like the crowd better at Keybox. Have to say Shogun not really my kind of place.

37/178/60

Add my MSN if you want to chat, dish, etc ... haha ...

Cheers!

Edited by John John

It's Chub & Chaser + skin if i'm not wrong... All kinds of sizes, age and shape.

Only small towel is allowed in order to proceed to 2nd floor.

Was there last friday and it was very crowded.

Hello! Thinking of visiting shogun tonight (fri). Wondering what kind of crowd i can expect there...any advice?

There should be no excuse. Every gay spa and sauna MUST have condom and lube in the rooms and along the corridors of the establishments. There should be no need to ask from the staff. Why? Because we want to make it easy to practise safe sex. No excuses and blame it on the establishments.

Whichever sauna is negligent, it is all clear in our eyes. For supporters, I have nothing to say to you.

I just vote with my money by going to the establishment that shows they care for the well being of the patrons.

Guest be independent

hmm are there young guys like 18-24 there? haha from the post seems like all is above 25 wor haha... anie 19-24 wanna go with me? ... havent been there before hahaha

want to go jiu go lor must ask people accompany meh?

this is 21st century leh not the ancient china where "lady misses" go out hor must have maid to follow

aiyoh

visited Shogun this afternoon

there was an interesting mixed crowd by which i refer age group; sizes; etc

place is clean; facilities ok though; thumbs up for the unpretentious attitdue of patrons

Finally went there for the first time .... Think overall was alright ... Just that the hot steam area ... one spot was too hot and the other was not hot enough ...

how was d crowd? wat type mostly, many pple?..u got many hits? or go back cock still standing..he

I didnt hook to anyone coz my intention was to look at the place only ... :)

Yes of cos. We r sure thats your real intentions... dont worry.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest glamchub

well done vincent

love the new shogun, nice decor, good maze and erotuic glory holes

finally a glamours sauna for us chubs and our chasers, this is long over due!

but i think the rooms are a bit small for us bigger size ones

i am sure more gman will comes here soon so the rooms might be a bit small.

good location too, near to yuan dian and mrt

Yes, quite confusing -- hope somebody (from Shogun?) post some clarifications. But it seems most days are NAKED BARE ALL days ... hehehehe ....

Just went there last night....well, crowd were ok...though i couldnt find my "type"...hehe.

According to management (that guy at the counter), he said actually, wed, fri and sat are their skin night (or, light), i.e. only small towel is allow to bring to 2nd floor. I did see some people carrying the light band though i was not provided such at the entrance. Other days eg mon,tue and thurs, are easy....eg u can either wear underwear, towel or nothing.

Did anyone see the hot chinese short hair and young grey hair guys making out at the second floor yesterday?

Was very hot and everyone was trying to get a piece of them

Wonder if both of u r here.

Hi Hot. Yes, in fact, had fun with that young grey hair cute guy in the shower before, but that time he was rushing to go back so we didn't proceed further. But he has a nice bod and nice dick too.

I saw him (them) yesterday, buy they were going back. Too bad.

Btw, u mean they make out at the common area of second floor or inside the room?

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.