Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

personally, i think the attraction of shogun to me is the 24 hours opening hours, big tv screen with usually reasonably nice updated movies, the friendly staff and sometimes some guests and the relatively low entrance fee.

Guest babyonemoretime

Was at Shogun last night. Saw this cute pinoy? thai? guy in blue underwear. SEXY :) ... Was trying to cruise him but damn, saw other guys cruising him too .... In the end, went back empty handed. Haiz.. Perhaps next time i have better luck :P

Hey boss, are you serious? is it real? if you are fxxking a guy there, are they really not going to do anything?

Do try to quote the full quote.

As long as you are not drug users, illegal immigrants or performing sexual acts in front of the officers, There is nothing to worry about.

Guest want2G0

i am on leave tmr and am thinking of going to shogun tomorrow after 6pm... It says tuesday is free and easy night. Does that mean i can walk around naked if i choose to??

Guest Guest

Met up with a friiend for a late dinner at Chinatown last nite. When I saw him, he was very excited about his trip to Shogun.

He said it was just okay til better crowd came in at around 7ish in the evening. He told me there were a couple of bear/cub/chubs that were quite yummy. He also said there was a very big, tall & muscular jap? there. I was in disbelief bcoz Sunday's quite a slow & unpredictable day. Ppl would leave around 6 in the evening & the place would be quiet.I tested him by asking what movie they were playing. He replied it was some vampire movie with a black guy wielding a samurai sword. Could someone verify this?

Guest Luvhandler

Yup that was the movie but i dont knw its title!!!

Met up with a friiend for a late dinner at Chinatown last nite. When I saw him, he was very excited about his trip to Shogun.

He said it was just okay til better crowd came in at around 7ish in the evening. He told me there were a couple of bear/cub/chubs that were quite yummy. He also said there was a very big, tall & muscular jap? there. I was in disbelief bcoz Sunday's quite a slow & unpredictable day. Ppl would leave around 6 in the evening & the place would be quiet.I tested him by asking what movie they were playing. He replied it was some vampire movie with a black guy wielding a samurai sword. Could someone verify this?

Guest Mirror X2

This depends on indv rt?

Mayb i m 1 of é delicious apples? But i m nt a chub...

So you a teko - tall & slim? So did anyone bite your apple?

Guest Guest

not a bamboo lah, but not fat type loh...yes, many tried to bite, have to reject some worms, if not apples will get rotten soon

Oh at last! we found our 1st gay Queen Diva of Singapore.

Your Majestic, pls lead us to our utopia!

(Bow)

Guest Icuriousla

Had my first visit to gay sauna just now. Was walking round n round like an inspector. Sorry... I am noob and v shocked at wat I saw. I didnt know that pple so open...

I went to shogun yesterday night together with my friend.. Mostly are chubbs. Enjoyed the fun in the steam room. My friend is sucking and licking my cock and i got to suck another man's dick. That was big. Enjoyed also when my friend is sucking me while someone is watching. (not inside the cubicle)

Hehehehe

I went to shogun yesterday night together with my friend.. Mostly are chubbs. Enjoyed the fun in the steam room. My friend is sucking and licking my cock and i got to suck another man's dick. That was big. Enjoyed also when my friend is sucking me while someone is watching. (not inside the cubicle)

Hehehehe

nice! I wanna go there too! Never been there before!

Edited by Silveriot

Guest Guest

Hehehehe

My freind, who is a regular at Shogun, told me the steam room, too.

That means it's crowded & cramped in that area?

But aren't there rest areas for intimacy? why there?

Frankly my dear, not really. The reality is that the numbers of chubs always outshine the numbers of chasers, even in shogun. Hence, be prepared to go home empty-handed. ;) gd luck....

haha. thank you! i will just have to try my luck there i guess

Guest Guest

Frankly my dear, not really. The reality is that the numbers of chubs always outshine the numbers of chasers, even in shogun. Hence, be prepared to go home empty-handed. ;) gd luck....

Chasers don really exist imo. It's n invention by overweight people to give themselves a sense of value.

are u sure?? whenever i was there ... the chasers outshine the chubs .... well ... most of the chubs there are CLS and the rest is CLC or rubbish bin

Can wrap a big towel on sure if is not nude nite.

I went yesterday for the first very dark everywhere most of room lights not working .

Even nude still allow small towel but I just walk without cover my private parts.

Yesterday themes was chub nude nite a big eyes opening for me saw a lot of XXXXL chub

Guest ToBeConfirmed

Heard that 10men is also chub-friendly, wanted to go today but the website is down(didnt noe wat theme is it)

I know its up to ur own phyical look and body to attract others.

Would like to ask shogun or ten10, which is better for a chub ?As in more relax and bigger crowd for chubs(today)

Guest Shogun Patron

Not sure if it is me picky abt Shogun or it is the truth.

Was there in shogun last Fri (after a 6 myths break), it seems to me that most of the rooms are not probably maintain.

1- One room whose door was missing! I remember it has a door there.

2- all the lights in the room are not working (think only 1 room is working)

3- the place is warm, not sure if the air con is working properly, I remember it was a lot more cooler. I was perspiring even laying down on the big mattress on 2nd floor to rest or waiting for my friend.

4- some partitions walls broke, but jus simply taping it with tons of tapes

Hopefully the management of shogun can improve it.

Heard that 10men is also chub-friendly, wanted to go today but the website is down(didnt noe wat theme is it)

I know its up to ur own phyical look and body to attract others.

Would like to ask shogun or ten10, which is better for a chub ?As in more relax and bigger crowd for chubs(today)

yah the website has been down... i don't know what happened, maybe they even closed down haha... hope not... i usually go 10mens and want to go this weekend but i think i will try out shogun instead now..

I went yesterday for the first very dark everywhere most of room lights not working .

Even nude still allow small towel but I just walk without cover my private parts.

Yesterday themes was chub nude nite a big eyes opening for me saw a lot of XXXXL chub

hehe thanks.. wow lots of chub.. got lots of old old uncles too ah? i like old uncles :P

Edited by wowchub

Guest BW Guest

Went to Shogun last weekend. The entrance area, the viewing area in front of the tv, the locker area, is not too bad. Neat and tidy. The shower area needs tidying up. I dont know why cleaning detergent, mops and brooms have to be kept in the open the way it is - it makes the place appear messy. As is, there is not enough space - keeping bits and pieces here and there makes the place seem even smaller. The other areas of Shogun needs a bit of cleaning up too - torn door curtains, paint coming off floors - the place looks so old even though Shogun just opened up not too long ago. Someone peed in the steam room but I think that was cleaned up cos when I went back to it a bit later, the smell had gone. Come on people - other people use the steam room too - it is very rude to pee in such a small confined area. Talking of small, the steam room is very small. I guess no sauna in Singapore can have proper facilities i.e large steam room, large dry sauna, since real estate is so darm expensive. People at Shogun are not too bad, friendly, from reception to people who frequent the place.

Guest awkwardpenguin

just went shogun yesterday...first time checking out the sauna scene (went cruise the day before) ... $10.00 entrance fee is way cheaper than $30.00 ($10.00 inclusive annual fee) is there a difference between the big towels issued..white and red?

I was thr on Fri too. Didn't realize it was chub nite, ya lotsa chubs around. But I was lucky to hook up wif a lean toned Jap guy with a decent 6.5 manmeat. We went into a room and I begin licking him & brushing my hands all over his bod. He was moaning all the while & his cock got rock hard. I took the chance to slip on a condom & began riding him. Soon aft, I let him take over the reigns & he was pumping away v hard, at the same time making all sorts of moaning sounds. When he came, it was so intense he collapse on top of me after that. I hugged him tightly & we chatted a bit. That's how I found out he's jap.

2nd guy was a big beefy one with very cushy pecs. I luv burying my face in dat big spongey chest. His nips were v sensitive so I attacked dat & every time I brushed my tongue against his nips, I could feel his 6" cock pulsating in my palm. I got his cock steel hard & wasted no time in riding him. He juz laid back & enjoyed my tight ass. Then I decided to let him take control & he lay me on my tummy & entered me. He started taking pops & soon was pumping away wildly. In my position, I was able to clench my butt & give him a tighter fit. He was panting v hard by now. I knew he was near, he took a 2nd shot of pops & I grabbed his cock tighter & he was soon spurting his hot cum. Then I lay on his huge chest & cuddled him. He was so huggable!

Well, not bad for a Chubs nite if u ask me. :)

Hi I just want to share with everybody this little experience of mine. I went to shogun once and that time there was only chubs and the older peeps... So I went to the 2nd floor and I saw a guy sucking another guy. He looked quite shiok and enjoying it... So I decided to hang around a bit. Then after which an angmoh approach me and did the exact same thing to me. I was lying there and getting sucked as people watch me... It was actually quite shiok... That was the first time I receive the oral treatment.

Hope this doesn't get too raw and get censored. Just want to share my first experience at oral

Justin was here hahaha :) Stay cool guys

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.