Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Guest Guest

"Visited Shogan sauna in Singapore a few weeks ago. The skinny cleaning staff in the sauna was super rude, often yelling and wanting to fight with the customers. Shocking. Although its entrance fee is very affordable, the sauna is messy." -- lamer, Mar 1, 2012

Guest Guest

There might be reasons why saunas dont provide those to every patron or put it in every lockers. It might be due to laws and regulations or something else, u wont know.

Anyway, it just take abt 1 second to say "condom and lube please" to the counter staff.

There are some assholes who would lube the mattress throw the unused condoms all over the place.

Therefore, if u need u go to the counter & ask for the no. of condoms u need.

Very easy & simple.

Shogun has quite a good crowd last night, almost 1st/2nd floor tv room is packed.

Atlast got a good spot on the 2nd floor, was aroused by what I thought is a PRC worker asleep. Got to milk him while he's asleep.

So shiok, think he's pretending to sleep and awaiting for milking or really tired out..Haha.

Guest Guest

Shogun has quite a good crowd last night, almost 1st/2nd floor tv room is packed.

Atlast got a good spot on the 2nd floor, was aroused by what I thought is a PRC worker asleep. Got to milk him while he's asleep.

So shiok, think he's pretending to sleep and awaiting for milking or really tired out..Haha.

Tdy crowd so-so except for a few gems. One is from Asean, muscular with nice chest. The other other looks like Jap, very cute.

There was this very tall Pan-asian guy walking around in white brief. For the entrance price, it's still value-for-$.

The movies were quite good, esp 'Mr Poppers' Penguins'

Shogun and 10men are a signature for chubs to be felt welcomed ....

establishments like these 2 has a always ready pool of ppl so that they dun run out of customers ....

I remembered some spa tried to do up a similar theme but a ended a big failure ... mainstream stays mainstream ....

my advice is if u dun want to see fat ones ... go to those or whichever those that has a mainstream pool of ppl like yourself ....

Guest Guest

This is the place to be for Chub & chaser. You can easily get young and energetic chubs that are ready to get into action with you. I would say the ratio of chaser to chub is 4 to 6.

Please update here once you visited this beautiful place.

Guest Guest

Since when ID needed to enter? other sauna never asked u to show ID? why shogun need it?

For illegal over-stayers. Since it's 24 hrs, it's as good as a cheap hotel.

Plus it's Chinatown area. I think other saunas closed before midnite.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michaelchen.1985@yahoo.com

hi when to shogun ... my first ever sauna visit... was nervous and trembling during the first visit on 28/3/12...... was so afraid that i hid myself in the dark room... then suddenly a slim fit guy touched my legs and started sucking me.. then we did the frottage and i came. 2nd visit on 29/3/12.... got sucked and played with a beary white guy.. he cummed and i cummed too,... before leaving bumped into a cute pinoy.... but was about to leave was eyeing him when he changed into his towel hehe.... wish i could play with him.....thanks shogun for the great experience

sighz, got the number of a nice short,cute lean chinese guy last friday before i left for an appointment

then when i called over the next day.. it's wrong number..

Yes, sometimes I wander, why is there a need to give a fake number when he is disinterested?

Just say NO politely.

Yes, sometimes I wander, why is there a need to give a fake number when he is disinterested? Just say NO politely.

well, benefits of doubt, just assume i saved wrongly (though i asked him to see if it's correct)

but anyway, just a pity, but nothing more than that

Guest shogun virgin

33, 182, 70 chn here - getting off work soon and thought I'd pop into shogun or 10men for the first time today.

Noticed the theme at shogun is skin lights - Any idea wat's dat?

Btw, which one is better (shogun or 10m) if I'm looking for around my age group?

Any advice wld be appreciated.

mu

33, 182, 70 chn here - getting off work soon and thought I'd pop into shogun or 10men for the first time today. Noticed the theme at shogun is skin lights - Any idea wat's dat? Btw, which one is better (shogun or 10m) if I'm looking for around my age group? Any advice wld be appreciated.

must see wat type u r looking for.... Shogun & 10men attracts different crowd

Guest Jun Xiang

At Shogun now, got quite a good number of pple staying over for the night.

Wow, so nice to note a factory chinese worker among the pple sleeping at the tv hall.

So good to milk a tired factory worker, haha, later after the movie end about 3plus,

also now cos a few pple also sleepin around him.

Guest Tired

Just wondering why now shogun is keep showing horror, war, violence and physchopath movies??

It seems last it was always enjoyable to watch the movies, good action, sci-fi, comedy and feel good movies.

Heard there was a uncover police raid the day before, can anyone confirm?was anyone caught?

Uncover or undercover? Police raid? Caught? Really? Another hearsay.

Shogun is a legitimate business that is registered with the ROC.

The boss informed me that due to some illegal immigration cases the police had informed them to check the identity of those coming to the sauna, which is why the workers had been asking customers to show some identifications before entry for the past weeks.

A Notice has also been posted outside Shogun with regards to the above.

Police will conduct routine check for most saunas and massage parlors as part of their security check.

As long as you are not drug users, illegal immigrants or performing sexual acts in front of the officers, There is nothing to worry about.

I believe we should not be paranoid about occasional police checks at gay establishments.

In fact, it reduces the likelihood of 'arrest' and 'misconduct'.

Shogun is a place to enjoy and to relax.

I do agree that prudent checks by the staff is necessary.

It helps us to weed away 'unwelcome' aliens.

Better be SAFE than sorry.

What the police will do is to check on the license of the sauna and the validity of their license.

No customers were checked. Even If there were, don't you think you will have friends sending you SMS or What's App messages about the so call "raid"?

Even if the police were to check your particulars, what are you afraid of? Are you are some illegal immigrant or drug addict or pusher, or are you worried that they know you are gay and will report or arrest you for being gay?

This is 2012, the likelihood that they arrest you for being gay will certainly be news. The police might as well go to the Pink Dot even and check all the people there and make arrest. I am sure there will be lots more very obvious gays there.

Guest wimpykid
Dear Snr bro Gachi &Abang: When they come in to check, will they really enter and check each and every person? Pls pardon my suakooness

"Dear Snr bro Gachi &Abang"... dat is so wimpy... get a spine.

I believe many of us have zero unlawful record.

So even if the authority conducts a 100% check at Shogun, there is nothing to fear.

Remain Calm and just show your ID card to them and let them do a scan-through.

And our data will not be stored in their database for such checks.

我们都很清白的。。。 不用怕。。。

I had a very brief stopover at Shogun on Sunday.

This was my experience.

At the counter, I was asked to show your identity card.

I flashed the card in front of the counter staff.

He took a look at the PINK card and said OK.

In that short moment, it was impossible for him to see any details on the card.

It was a breeze walking into Shogun.

Life still continues there.

Definitely the flashing of the PINK card was more of a formality, security measure.

Guest Dultici

When shogun opened last time it was quite enjoyable to go there. But now it's different story. The place is like foreign worker squatter place. Day and night you'll see them sleeping and snoring in the tv room. Many new/ part time staffs are not friendly. And they also ask your iC to be scanned. It's quite not enjoyable and quite sad to be here now.

At Shogun now, got quite a good number of pple staying over for the night.

Wow, so nice to note a factory chinese worker among the pple sleeping at the tv hall.

So good to milk a tired factory worker, haha, later after the movie end about 3plus,

also now cos a few pple also sleepin around him.

You're so funny. Trying to promote?

And they also ask your iC to be scanned.

This cannot be happening.

You have only to flash your pink card and that's it.

As long as Shogun remains as one of the more-tolerant (not just for body beautiful) places, it is still a place to visit.

By the way, new staff needs time to learn the ropes of the trade.. give them time.

Guest Jun Xiang

When shogun opened last time it was quite enjoyable to go there. But now it's different story. The place is like foreign worker squatter place. Day and night you'll see them sleeping and snoring in the tv room. Many new/ part time staffs are not friendly. And they also ask your iC to be scanned. It's quite not enjoyable and quite sad to be here now.

Is it there're foreigner worker sleeping there day and night, I never got to see them when I last visit there a few days ago.

The Tv is playing movie so loud they still can sleep..snoring...haha.

Maybe can 'play' with them then, they might be cool !

Haha...

I went to shogun on Friday 13th. Had great fun there.

The crowd is not really fantastic quality but most are responsive and you know they are out there for fun.

Anyone there that night?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.