Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

This place is super quiet on a weekend,,,,,,,,,,,just a few frail elderly cruiser,,,,,,,,and I think this place will close down very soon. as they are not able to stand competition.

Where n wat is 2nd stop?Thesis? For which university n module? Why is shogun s website down???

their website is working perfectly now. I dint know u were so religious that u need to check their fabulous website everyday. And i agree with u, their weekend is still and far more crowded than those others sauna. At the mean time learn abit abt the history of $!^*| and why its censored.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

This place is super quiet on a weekend,,,,,,,,,,,just a few frail elderly cruiser,,,,,,,,and I think this place will close down very soon. as they are not able to stand competition.

Where on earth did you get this information that Shogun is deserted?

This is utter rubbish!

This place is always packed during the weekends!

Its convenient location plus the CNY celebration in Chinatown makes it double worthwhile to visit this wonderful sauna.

their website is working perfectly now. I dint know u were so religious that u need to check their fabulous website everyday. And i agree with u, their weekend is still and far more crowded than those others sauna. At the mean time learn abit abt the history of $!^*| and why its censored.

i dont even know what is $!^*|???

i didnt check their website often lah, once a while only...

I think u are talking another sauna not in the Chinatown area :).

Shogun very packed & crowded based on my gay spies info.

Darn it!

Hi new here, wondering safe sex = condom is on during oral & anal? How many ppl put on condom while having oral sex ? will heading to shogun this march.. Thanks

Might as well jerk off by myself if I have to suck on a rubber dick. Personal hygience, strong immune system are important for prevention of infection. I have often said that many medical staff would be seriously ill if the human body is so weak to infection. Look up Google and find good illustrated articles on how the body immune system works. They are more powerful than USA defense system i.e. it is a life and death struggle each day without us being aware of it.

So relax. But then if you want to put on the rubber, then buy the thinnest and most expensive type.

nothing happened, but i generally felt that there is not many putting on glasses in saunas like in $!^*| or keybox ........somehow no1 like bespectacled guys...

i know for sure, in the younger generation, more speckies around, it s either they put on contact lenses or they choose to be blind cock(maybe the degree is not that high)

Ok, why dont u put on your glasses then? since u said yours is quite severe (not sure as severe as mine i m 300 over 1 side, and 500 the other side)

We are like doing msn here, will any1 kick us out of this posting? Kekekeke,

Guest army boi
just arrived in Singapore. will be exploring few saunas here. i am doing a thesis on it. so would love to meet some guys whilst discovering. i'm bald, athletic build, wore glasses. say "hi" if you want cos there's no harm making new friends. 1st stop - SHOGUN, 2nd stop - $!^*|, 3rd stop - CRUISE CLUB (these 3 were recommended by a friend) .. so let's see if i can find new "excitement!"

So you're gonna graduate with a thesis on "Gay Saunas in Spore" ? LOL, how stoopid can that be ? You must be from some 3rd world country and I think you'd got nothing better to do....

Might as well jerk off by myself if I have to suck on a rubber dick. Personal hygience, strong immune system are important for prevention of infection. I have often said that many medical staff would be seriously ill if the human body is so weak to infection. Look up Google and find good illustrated articles on how the body immune system works. They are more powerful than USA defense system i.e. it is a life and death struggle each day without us being aware of it. So relax. But then if you want to put on the rubber, then buy the thinnest and most expensive type.

I only suck with rubber on. Better safe than sorry. Little cuts on your gums can open the path for HIV. Other than that, there is also a host of other disease. So far, I've not had anyone reject the idea of putting on a condom if they want to be sucked.

The crowd tonight is so so...

Saw 2 of my gym club members, me too shy to approach.

Just wanted to say HI to you, here.... haha... :whistle:

I believed that they had have fun there.... :thumb:

There was this China boy, quite polite.

We were outside the darkroom and there were 4 of us at the entrance. This China boy said sorry and started touching me and lick me.

But, just only a short while and I moved away....

i went to shogun last night 04 Feb 2012 at about 11.30pm, is opp the food stall, i feel still ok when i enter the club, before me got 1 china guy, he is handsome when he stand at the door.... once i enter wahhhhhh sooo many people sia....... yes is only $10 which is cheaper than cruise club... the club should exchange location.... shogun should be at the location where cruise club is...... so that can have more people loh.... so many people having fun at the thrid floor.... :P

can see people having orgy either in room or 3some at the open space near to the bathing area..... is a nice place and hope people using condom when fxxking loh.... :)

this is my second time going to sauna club, after many years never go liao..... 23jan go to cruise club and 4 feb going to shogun....

i remember shogun was at the market side near to the amoy street market side many years ago, that time i also went once...

hopefully guy will wear condom when doing fxxking and pls dont do raw.....

So guai? Jus like me, usu jus bj by others ..but but really too many "old uncles" , though i m an uncle too Kekeke

hahahaha, yes there got a lot of uncle too, but uncles are mature lah, too bad dont have kinky fun loh :)

Guest Shogun visitor

Saw this really cute n beefy guy who seemed like a staff or knows the boss since he walked in and out of the office. He was brushing his teeth and showered outside, left about early 6+ though sigh ... too bad I couldn't have more free ice cream :P

Saw this really cute n beefy guy who seemed like a staff or knows the boss since he walked in and out of the office. He was brushing his teeth and showered outside, left about early 6+ though sigh ... too bad I couldn't have more free ice cream :P

Got moustache or not? small eyes, with/without glasses, Jap/Korean-looking? U mean Meiji or Lotte I-scream?

Guest Shogun VIsitor
Got moustache or not? small eyes, with/without glasses, Jap/Korean-looking? U mean Meiji or Lotte I-scream?

Yeah, got moustache, no specs, short crew cut style hair, eyes normal size I guess, and yeah, Jap/Korean looking, like a young G-men type, simply yummy ... as for the flavor of ice cream, I'm not exactly sure but it's defintely "hot" ice-cream XD

nothing happened, but i generally felt that there is not many putting on glasses in saunas like in $!^*| or keybox ........somehow no1 like bespectacled guys...

i know for sure, in the younger generation, more speckies around, it s either they put on contact lenses or they choose to be blind cock(maybe the degree is not that high)

Ok, why dont u put on your glasses then? since u said yours is quite severe (not sure as severe as mine i m 300 over 1 side, and 500 the other side)

We are like doing msn here, will any1 kick us out of this posting? Kekekeke,

I myself wear glasses even when i do go to any sauna in singapore and the only complain i have is not because of my glasses as there are some guys who prefer guys with glasses but that i look too top when actually i am a vers more btm hahahahahahah.

Hey, can someone explain how the crowds are like at Shogun, I'm interested in exploring the saunas in Singapore, but am very bad at finding them. Anyone free enough to bring me along to Shogun?

Btw, Shogun is open 24/7 right? It was never explicitly stated

Edited by circleflow

Hey, can someone explain how the crowds are like at Shogun, I'm interested in exploring the saunas in Singapore, but am very bad at finding them. Anyone free enough to bring me along to Shogun?

Btw, Shogun is open 24/7 right? It was never explicitly stated

Go to www.utopia-asia.com & click under Singapore. There's a map there. Crowd quite diversified(chub, bear, slim, tall cutie, hottie, frodor, Gmen, kong kong, indian, malay, pinoy, jap, chinaman, etc). U know, like rojak - sweet, hot, sour...

What's your stats? What type r u looking for?

There were 46 pages of discussions, a Shogun website with maps and phone number, etc. and you are asking such a question.

Are you really that lazy?

46 pages are a bit tedious to go thro and I think he may be referring to the physical location as shogun's entrance is indeed a bit obscure.

Haven't been there in a while, but I think things don't change that much at shogun.

Crowd is pretty diversified and mature on non-themed nites, perfect for anyone looking for variety of body-types.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.