Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

I agree with GZ69 and I notice that most of the shogun defenders just "attack" GZ69 based on their findings with others, as compared to GZ69's own personal experience, which I find a little bit unfair.

I myself was bitten by bugs at Shogun not once, but twice. However that doesn't stop me from going there. When i raised this issue here is to alert the other patrons to be careful, and also to the management so that they can do something about it, which they did.

We all want to have a safe place to play and personally, I dont see anything wrong with raising this issue here.

Guest BugVictimToo

aiyo .... everyone attacking gz69, poor you, personally I was bitten twice before especially if u use the resting room at 2nd level near toilet. So since than I never wanna used that resting room anymore and may be whoever claimed never being bitten never used that room as near 2nd level toilet? last time I had to use it as the other one drag me there as it was saturday nites (I only used to go there on weekend) and it was damn pack. Frankly said with same pricing (some other near by same price and cleaner, smell good too), shogun indeed need to do some tidy up, worse they open 24 hours so cleanliness challenges and bug issues wont surprise me

If 1 place wanna open 24 hours than have to imitate Babylon Bangkok, closed certain area for cleaning at certain time. Recently (I think last 2 week) I saw a pet dog at the tv lounge near counter .... playing with the staff, I wont be surprise if bug is there, anywhere got pet than the risk of bug is there ....... Dont claim no one seen no dog there and later I kena attack left right bottom and head too ........

This is free forum so anyone can voice, dont happy than make it exclusive closed door forum la

Guest BedBugVictimToo

Or may be next time anyone encounter something un-nice take pics (now all camera had it right?) or video it to be uploaded as proof ... the power of new media wa .... and may be later .... they will banned any mobile phone in the premises to hide things ... (like new way of cencorship)

I hope all spa owners will maintain a high standard of hygiene. A gay spa is a privilege. If someone makes a complaint to the Health authorities and they investigate and it gets into the papers, it is a set-back for the PLU community.

Going by my limited observation, spas are lucrative business now even though admission prices are very reasonable (from $10 onwards). And users should decide which spa they will frequent depending on their taste and standards. The spas have to offer clean towels, scrub down the place regularly, empty the bins frequently, etc. Pest control is a must.

The dark maze and dark rooms needs more frequent mopping. And all it takes is push one of those mops with a tissue wipe. I would think a spa that makes an effort to upkeep the hygiene will get more customers.

For users, we need to do our part: Throw the tissue and other discarded items into the bin. And if you have spilt, then please wipe it. I do clean up the room before and after. Many of the guys also do it. A bit of consideration goes a long way to make our visit more pleasant.

I hope all spa owners will maintain a high standard of hygiene. A gay spa is a privilege. If someone makes a complaint to the Health authorities and they investigate and it gets into the papers, it is a set-back for the PLU community.

Going by my limited observation, spas are lucrative business now even though admission prices are very reasonable (from $10 onwards). And users should decide which spa they will frequent depending on their taste and standards. The spas have to offer clean towels, scrub down the place regularly, empty the bins frequently, etc. Pest control is a must.

The dark maze and dark rooms needs more frequent mopping. And all it takes is push one of those mops with a tissue wipe. I would think a spa that makes an effort to upkeep the hygiene will get more customers.

For users, we need to do our part: Throw the tissue and other discarded items into the bin. And if you have spilt, then please wipe it. I do clean up the room before and after. Many of the guys also do it. A bit of consideration goes a long way to make our visit more pleasant.

I wonder what made you do a 180? This is a more measured post than your earlier post. I am sure, your suggestion to them would be noted by most sauna operators.

There are many string on the hygiene and cleanliness of the sauna. But I reckon it is not only the responsibility of the sauna management and also the responsibility of all the patron who use it. Many many times, people do not clean up their own 'Sh*t' after fun, mattresses found with love stain; steam room with urine stain; toilet not flush after use; 'sh*t' dropping on the floor. If every patron is health consicous and care of the uphold of the sauna, they should maintain it as well.

Shogun should replace their towels. Many of the towels are stink and give itch.

but their towel are of good quality & abt 1 yr 4 mths new lei.

They have the cleanest towel(like X-towel club, 17, A&*()*&).

Better still, get a big jacuzzi with those changing led lights, and get a new giant foreign brand LCD 3D tv to replace the lousy local ones, buy 10 Osim massage chairs and put it upstair in the tv lounge, put feathered pillow in every cubicles, change the toilet bowl to those Jap brand with a bidet to wash kachng, goldplate all the washroom fixture, provide free sunday brunch & afteernoon tea (with servings of lobster, abalone, bird nest, shark's fin soup, oyster).

Merry Xmas!

Guest bitten guest

I have who goes to Shogun on a weekly basis, sometimes on wkdays & others on wknd.

He would spend abt 2 to 3 hrs at Shogun but he did not mention anything about the bugs.

He was away for a mth & he went back to Shogun. He had a great time but still no mention of the bug issues.

I had a nuisance neigbour who was making a lot of noise as earlly as 6 ish in the morning.

I have to call in the authority to show up. When questioned, he denied there was any noise pollution.

Thank God that one of them went over to check with another neighbour in the next unit.

Confirmed that it did happen :)

i was the one who posted on the bug issue. It was of no ill intention, and i really got bitten BAD! I can still count the 40 odd marks on my body although they have started to fade quite a bit now.

I'm certain i got bitten on the rest area at the upper floor, not sure if it's the lounge chairs on the first row or the lower level red cushion, cause i lay on both. You may be spared if u are just using the dark room.

The reason i brought it up is because i wanted to raise it up to the management, so they can do something about it. I intend to go back-- hopefully bug free. It is a great convenience and a fantastic deal when u arrive late to save on hotel: A place for u to shower, to rest your head, and possibly some fun too :) ---but not so great when there's bed bugs. I am happy to hear some reader said they had cleaned up. Maybe some patrons who stay over night could give us the latest feedback . Cheers!

i was the one who posted on the bug issue. It was of no ill intention, and i really got bitten BAD! I can still count the 40 odd marks on my body although they have started to fade quite a bit now.

I'm certain i got bitten on the rest area at the upper floor, not sure if it's the lounge chairs on the first row or the lower level red cushion, cause i lay on both. You may be spared if u are just using the dark room.

The reason i brought it up is because i wanted to raise it up to the management, so they can do something about it. I intend to go back-- hopefully bug free. It is a great convenience and a fantastic deal when u arrive late to save on hotel: A place for u to shower, to rest your head, and possibly some fun too :) ---but not so great when there's bed bugs. I am happy to hear some reader said they had cleaned up. Maybe some patrons who stay over night could give us the latest feedback . Cheers!

It would be more effective to meet up with the owner of Shogun than here. I m sure he's open enough to look into your complaint and take the necessary precautions. Hope you have a good Xmas.

Note: I just got off the phone with the owner of Shogun & he told me they are taking this VERY SERIOUSLY. They had spent thousands of dollars changing the mattress. I hope this this is the last of such incident. Cheers!

Guest bitten guest

It would be more effective to meet up with the owner of Shogun than here. I m sure he's open enough to look into your complaint and take the necessary precautions. Hope you have a good Xmas.

Note: I just got off the phone with the owner of Shogun & he told me they are taking this VERY SERIOUSLY. They had spent thousands of dollars changing the mattress. I hope this this is the last of such incident. Cheers!

Yes, i could have told the owner, but i was already out of the place when i realized what happened, The whole day i thought the itches may have been mosquito bites until i want to the hotel n got undressed for shower. You may have gather from my post that i am not local, i left Singapore 2 day later.

I am just glad something has been done. Thanks for the info.

Guest Indi-visitor

Hey, an Indian 32 yr visitor here. Am 5'6 and fit. In the city for a few days. Into younger(below 35) and slim and/or fit guys. Race, not an issue. Planning to visit a sauna in the next couple of days. Would Shogun be the best place?

Thanks!

And if Shogun has not rebutted posts, then do not blame the readers for assuming it to be true. Silence is not Golden. Shogun is a long-established business. It should be able to state its position clearly.

Cos they owe u an explanation just bcos u paid $10?

Shagon's website still is not updated. Will it provide buffet on eve of X'mas or Happy New Year ?

What do u mean not updated? If got buffet then got if dont have then dont have. Dont tell me u go Shogun on those days just because u wanna pig it out on the buffet table.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Cos they owe u an explanation just bcos u paid $10? What do u mean not updated? If got buffet then got if dont have then dont have. Dont tell me u go Shogun on those days just because u wanna pig it out on the buffet table.

no harm providing feedback, i think.

guess the buffet may make a difference for folks to make a choice as to which sauna to go during the holidays? after all, there are quite a few saunas to choose from nowadays.

Why so hard for Western guys to hook up in Shogun?

So hard for western guys to hook up in shogun?? What do you mean? Do you mean white is difficult to find an asian in Shogun to have fun with?

No leh. I bumped into western guys in a couple of visits to shogun and I always "welcome" them. I like them cos they are more sporty.

So you have a stake in Shogun and that you need to defend them? If there there bugs and smelly towels and guests are complaining int his forum, it is up to Shogun management to say something. They are running a business not you. I do not need to hear your defence. And if Shogun does not want to comment, it is your business too.

I vote with my feet and I no longer go to Shogun.

Cos they owe u an explanation just bcos u paid $10? What do u mean not updated? If got buffet then got if dont have then dont have. Dont tell me u go Shogun on those days just because u wanna pig it out on the buffet table.

I find the statement "Cos they owe u an explanation just bcos u paid $10" provocative. It is not necessary to lob shit around. The business that gets the shit splattered in this kind of vicious attack is Shogun. Obviously imchaser has not bother to read all the mail and noticed that I have kept my peace and even made a constructive suggestion.

To start flinging shitty statements around is only going to stir up the same shit pot: Clients' complaint of bed bugs and smelly towels. Shogun management could have easily put such matters to rest by reassuring everyone they are looking into the matter and can invite the complainants to get in touch with them so that they can look into the matter closely. All we had were others speaking up on behalf of Shogun.

This is about health and hygiene. So, please stop flinging your shit around and provoke others. The only one to get hurt will be Shogun as some may read and decide to give the place a miss for a while. This issue was over some posts back.

Shogun management could have easily put such matters to rest by reassuring everyone they are looking into the matter and can invite the complainants to get in touch with them so that they can look into the matter closely. All we had were others speaking up on behalf of Shogun.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

i quite like shogun, though the glory hole section can be made more exciting...

and i dont like there is a particular uncle always around, and he recognized me , hope he s not that pestering in the new year plssssss, because of him, i doint dare to go there again

i quite like shogun, though the glory hole section can be made more exciting...

and i dont like there is a particular uncle always around, and he recognized me , hope he s not that pestering in the new year plssssss, because of him, i doint dare to go there again

u mind telling me where r the glory holes?

It has nothing to do with whether I paid $10 or $100 to Shogun. It is about public health and hygiene. It is about a spa's responsibility to maintain their premises.

And if you want to keep this shit alive, feel free to do so. Others have complaint about smelly towels, bed bugs, etc. And let's see how much business will Shogun lose. Others who read about Shogun can decide whether they want to patronise a place that does not bother to respond to Customers complaints and for some strange reasons, "Guest" and others choose to stand up to vainly defend a lost case.

There are several spas in the vicinity and I have not seen customers complain about dirty hygiene.

I personally experienced the fouled smelling towel... It was such a turn off that I have to use the small towel to dry myself instead. :swear:

For whichever sauna (gay) I go to , i always bring my own towels, to dry my body, i bring a separate towel to wipe my face, these towels are smaller than normal and light weigfht.

Some customers of Shogun do not mind using a 1100...times used towel by many exotic previous customers who wipe their crotches and their ass holes and body areas to wipe their own body and face area and later these towels maybe used to wipe the toes and feet too.

That is why I bring my own towels to wipe my face and body , when no one is watching i sneak a wipe on my feet with sauna provided towels.

To each his own, some people care more about the quality of the sex they can get at Shogun and the type of man they can get than the quality of the towel hygiene.

to each his own

I have a question:

At home, dont we clean our body and orifices with the same towel?

Aint these soiled towels thrown into the washing machine and therefore the dryer?

Dont we reuse them after cleaning?

So what is the difference with those towels from Shogun?

Dont tell me they are NOT washed and dried before recycling?

So if the towels in Shogun are treated the same way we do in our homes,

WTF?

Guest Mozzie
It's got nothing to do with self respect. Shogun is a place for you to meet people. If you dont like it, then don't go. We're not going to miss you. Why are you so hateful?? Do you any hidden agenda??

Beware of trolls. No need to reply such statements. Just move on to the next constructive and happening one. ^_^

I have a question:

At home, dont we clean our body and orifices with the same towel?

Aint these soiled towels thrown into the washing machine and therefore the dryer?

Dont we reuse them after cleaning?

So what is the difference with those towels from Shogun?

Dont tell me they are NOT washed and dried before recycling?

So if the towels in Shogun are treated the same way we do in our homes,

WTF?

If the towel are washed, why do they still stink? I am suspicious.

just arrived in Singapore. will be exploring few saunas here. i am doing a thesis on it. so would love to meet some guys whilst discovering. i'm bald, athletic build, wore glasses. say "hi" if you want cos there's no harm making new friends. 1st stop - SHOGUN, 2nd stop - $!^*|, 3rd stop - CRUISE CLUB (these 3 were recommended by a friend) .. so let's see if i can find new "excitement!"

Guest Bi White

I’ve been to shogan a few times and orgy room at the top interests me.

Whats the protocol in there?

To me it’s so dark I almost tripped over 2 people who were playing on the floor. Are you supposed to just enter and start to grope or wait to be touched or does it work differently?

I’ve been to shogan a few times and orgy room at the top interests me.

Whats the protocol in there?

To me it’s so dark I almost tripped over 2 people who were playing on the floor. Are you supposed to just enter and start to grope or wait to be touched or does it work differently?

It s supposed to serve its purpose, it has to be dark n do watever u liked there.. No fixed protocols..,i tripped n stepped on the pp in é dark too, hope they wont claim medical from me....

just arrived in Singapore. will be exploring few saunas here. i am doing a thesis on it. so would love to meet some guys whilst discovering. i'm bald, athletic build, wore glasses. say "hi" if you want cos there's no harm making new friends. 1st stop - SHOGUN, 2nd stop - $!^*|, 3rd stop - CRUISE CLUB (these 3 were recommended by a friend) .. so let's see if i can find new "excitement!"

Where n wat is 2nd stop?Thesis? For which university n module?

Why is shogun s website down???

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.