Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

Shogun is freaking hard to find. I explored inside already. The crowd isn't diversified at all. Hmmmm.....mainly chubs and uncles. The maze and rooms are so narrow and dark. Kept bumping into stuff. Some guys are very persistent even after I declined politely.

Don't think this place is for me :/ And the counter staff was very suspicious of me. Asked for my name and questioned if I am above 18. Why the name? O.o

Good what! Look young :P

I don't mind if the chub looks cute and handsome... ;)

Good what! Look young :P

I don't mind if the chub looks cute and handsome... ;)

Kudos to Shogun for being strict! We dun want underage boy-boy there!

Yes, some of the chubs esp the PINOYS r YUMMY!!!

Also got shanghai chub, too.

Had not been back for a while. Miss you, Shogun.

I have to say, the music at Shogun is great, better than Cruise Club's =P

It was crowded at Shogun which is good, and I believe it would really appeal to chub and uncle chasers =D Cruise Club is definitely the diversified one though, from uncles to Pinoys to twinks to well toned to hunks, etc.

All in all, it was worth a try....though I left in twenty minutes XD

What music? the j-pop or Kitaro? The oldies? The Mando-pop?Last time, they play Katy Perry's 'Peacock'. I sang along with it "i want to see your big cock. I want to see your big cock' in the maze but all ran away. Hope there's diif version of this song in mandarin, cantones, teochew & hokkien.

Cruise Club music like what? Hip-hop?

Anyway, nothing can beat 17(couple of yrs ago) when they play Hokkien song 'Ai Pie Ze Ai Yan' & Alan Tham 'friends'.

I went with a 6" erection & went down to a 3 cm mushroom.

Aiya, I must ask all my goodlooking friends to cum out to play lah. Then u will sing a different tune & stay for hours.

Anyway, it's true. New sauna opens, ppl want to try something new lah.

That was epicly hilarious! Like that line XD

Shogun was dishing out latest fast tracks so the whole place with the decor and all really feels like a real club =D

The LORD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! (With tears in my eyes)Shogun has finally EVOLVED!

Gone are the Kylie's 'I should be so lucky' & Oldies 'Your Cheating Hearts'. I think they dun want ppl to sleep & snore inside lah.

Music very important in a sauna lah. 10 yrs ago, i was in a sauna called Country Club..... in Auckland. They played

Shania Twain non-stop. I cruised & played for 1 hr & slept for 3 hrs. SO NICE!!!!!

Last time, this gay sauna Rairu(closed) at TjPr played new age music. After I came, I dozed off, like in a spa.

To be fair to 17, the music was played at the CAFE one(or more) afternoon. Actually, if there's a sauna with retro theme, it should be quite nostalgic. Then the staffs can also dress up like coolie or samsui woman. The darkrooms immersed in water like Spore River. They could also make the cubicles like pre-war houses & customers cruise in a sampan(like MBS).

Theme nite can be 'Phantom of the Opera' with floating candles in the water. U be Christy, running away from the uncles(with the music track playing in the background).

Guest slinkYcaT
Shogun is freaking hard to find. I explored inside already. The crowd isn't diversified at all. Hmmmm.....mainly chubs and uncles. The maze and rooms are so narrow and dark. Kept bumping into stuff. Some guys are very persistent even after I declined politely. Don't think this place is for me :/ And the counter staff was very suspicious of me. Asked for my name and questioned if I am above 18. Why the name? O.o

I have been to Shogun a couple of times and I unfortunately I must say that the quality of guys there is kinda disappointing. Maybe it's the $10 pricing, but Shogun seems to be the go-to place for oldies or/and chubbies.

On the flipside however, the guys there ( or should I say men) are more daring. I once witnessed a fxxking orgy in progress - right in front of the tv on the 3rd floor. People were watching, some were goading, while others were simply happy to perform. Kinda sexciting and stimulating to watch - until I took a closer look of the fxxkers & fxxkees .....

Personally, i prefer one7 as the quality there are so much better compare to Shogun's. Plus, it is wayyyyyy so much bigger and brighter than Shogun.

xoxo.

Wow I havent stepped into Shogun for quite a while now.

Yes the $10 entry fee is very affordable.

To be fair to all such establishments, they each have their niche market.

It is doing well because Shogun serves patrons who are on the matured side.

There is definitely a need for Shogun as everyone gets older by the day.

One added bonus, patrons here are less show-offish and are more friendly.

大家都是同志兄弟。。。

Guest Show Gun

Please be sensitive to those who frequent Shogun when you mentioned that "the quality of guys there is kinda disappointing". Maybe when you were there and when someone saw your face, they feel the same way and report in BW -->"Confirmed : the quality of guys there is really disappointing".................you ended up to be the one who helped him reached the confirmation.[

I have been to Shogun a couple of times and I unfortunately I must say that the quality of guys there is kinda disappointing. Maybe it's the $10 pricing, but Shogun seems to be the go-to place for oldies or/and chubbies.

On the flipside however, the guys there ( or should I say men) are more daring. I once witnessed a fxxking orgy in progress - right in front of the tv on the 3rd floor. People were watching, some were goading, while others were simply happy to perform. Kinda sexciting and stimulating to watch - until I took a closer look of the fxxkers & fxxkees .....

Personally, i prefer one7 as the quality there are so much better compare to Shogun's. Plus, it is wayyyyyy so much bigger and brighter than Shogun.

xoxo.

I agree with abang, thus, I didn't rate Shogun as bad. In fact, I deemed the crowd good, as far as chub and uncle chasers are concerned =)

However, I really find the place too narrow and dark. It's not even dim inside the maze and makes moving around rather dangerous XD

Yes, if not i would not have spend so much $$$ going to Shogun every wknd.

The old Shogun I have only been there ONCE.

The new Shogun is way much better, if not it would not be drawing that kind of crowds.

Some 'dracula' like to unscrew the lite bulb therefore it's dark. I kenna bumped into several times.

Just inform the mgt to brighten a bit to ensure the basic accessibility & safety.

If u r happy with other saunas, pls stay there.

Me, like other 'samurais, are here to stay. SAYORANA!!!

Yes, if not i would not have spend so much $$$ going to Shogun every wknd.

The old Shogun I have only been there ONCE.

The new Shogun is way much better, if not it would not be drawing that kind of crowds.

Some 'dracula' like to unscrew the lite bulb therefore it's dark. I kenna bumped into several times.

Just inform the mgt to brighten a bit to ensure the basic accessibility & safety.

If u r happy with other saunas, pls stay there.

Me, like other 'samurais, are here to stay. SAYORANA!!!

'if u' meant the other guest who prefers 17, NOT YOU MY PRECIOUS CHRISTY.

from Phantom.

Wow I havent stepped into Shogun for quite a while now. Yes the $10 entry fee is very affordable. To be fair to all such establishments, they each have their niche market. It is doing well because Shogun serves patrons who are on the matured side. There is definitely a need for Shogun as everyone gets older by the day. One added bonus, patrons here are less show-offish and are more friendly. 大家都是同志兄弟。。。

well said abang

Guest slinkYcaT

Show Gun-

• default_large.png
  • Guests

Posted Yesterday, 12:58 PM

Please be sensitive to those who frequent Shogun when you mentioned that "the quality of guys there is kinda disappointing". Maybe when you were there and when someone saw your face, they feel the same way and report in BW -->"Confirmed : the quality of guys there is really disappointing".................you ended up to be the one who helped him reached the confirmation.[

Sorry my bad. I didn't mean to diss anybody when I said the quality of guys in Shogun kinda disappointing - I was just stating the obvious.

Anyway, different people, different strokes. I've come to a sudden realisation that Shogun is such a niche market that what I termed as disappointing, would be viewed as heaven-sent to many others.

And I am sure my little comments won't stop the hundreds of Shogun supporters to continue visiting their fave sex haven.

xoxo.

Guest Horny chub

Oh, btw, I'm also stating the obvious. Am sure my little comment will not deter others from thinking you are an asshole who like to pretend to be righteous and objective by slamming others based on your personal preference.

Xoxo.

thin... action picks up only later in the evening when most people finish work.

thin... action picks up only later in the evening when most people finish work.

But how's the quality? Is it still as good? With the opening of another new sauna, i guess biz more or less affected?

Guest Guest

I was there earlier on and the PRC there are selling their sex service.

Is there anything we can do? Do not want ICA to start visiting.

I also saw at TMC. Tall, tanned & muscular?The best is to inform the mgt to ban them.

Guest Guest

Hi does anyone who I should contact if I wanna work at Shogun as a counter staff? I can start work immediately, can commit for like 3-6 months!

*cringes*

last friday night was my first time in shogun and i definitely say i wont go back there anymore.. 80% of the crowd are mostly chubs and uncles... the rooms are small and dont offer condoms and lubes...

but there is this guy around 31 y.o last friday nigth that i gues he's the only one i admire. athletic built and nice cock... we had a little fun at the shower room...i hope to see you sometime dude...

Hi does anyone who I should contact if I wanna work at Shogun as a counter staff? I can start work immediately, can commit for like 3-6 months!

Check their website under Contact Us.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Asus,

Yah i agreed but there r young boys n some w bodies which u will admire...

I m fine w tt since i knw shogun customers' profile

But i m nt used to rms that hve no condoms n i dont like carrying them around

really , i dont even bother to ask nowadays

I went 10 miles or is it 10 men Once in a year(maybe), and then i approached the counter, do you provide condoms, the staff glared at me fierely and slam the lube and condom, i was just checking and i didnt take it after the stare.........i was terribly shocked by the service woh.......maybe he was in a bad mood, boss must have f**Ked them badly, kekeke

And our captainmarvellous wanted to work for just these 2 co.s TMC and Shogun right?

even at the reception they do not provide condoms together with the towels. i dont think the dont know whats happening inside...

There might be reasons why saunas dont provide those to every patron or put it in every lockers. It might be due to laws and regulations or something else, u wont know.

Anyway, it just take abt 1 second to say "condom and lube please" to the counter staff.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Guest

been quite awhile never been to shogun, used to go often. they ( vincent & counter staffs ) do provide condom with towel w/o been asking, you mean they don't now?

Guest Guest

a countdr staff not for you to sit there whole day & just provide towel to those people , you have to clean the mattres, mop the floors & go to each room for " house keeping ", you sure you can manage?

a countdr staff not for you to sit there whole day & just provide towel to those people , you have to clean the mattres, mop the floors & go to each room for " house keeping ", you sure you can manage?

yes I can. but I just got accepted for a telemarketing job... hahaha guess I'll see how it goes.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.