Male HQ

Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)

Guest Sauna Goer

On 11/16/2017 at 11:29 PM, anyhow said:

anyone there just now and saw the  "training" on the deck area? haha

18 hours ago, Guest DST said:

A naked and collared dog was guarding garden area.The dog was tied to the fence.When people entered the garden,it would bark.The dog master ordered the dog to crawl around the audience but the sauna goers were too shy to play with it.Except one guy who moved forward to play the dog penis.

After the training was over, saw that the dog slave was a cute stocky chinese,his master a handsome chinese uncle.A loving couple.

Naked dog

dog+2.jpg

Colared dog

IMGP2161.jpg913218276_IMAG0289_123_616lo.jpg

Tied to the fence

239370_13607771087e16.jpg

Crawl around the audience

painandpleasure5main.jpg

Play the dog penis

dog+dog+shot.jpg

11 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Cute de won’t go there 

true, but don't make it so explicit

like some said, even elderly/uncles looked great/cute when they are young

just that more flesh is now added to their body

I have no market value, hence shogun is one of my frequent hangouts

some like bulldogs , but I just hated the puppy fats!

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

true, but don't make it so explicit

like some said, even elderly/uncles looked great/cute when they are young

just that more flesh is now added to their body

I have no market value, hence shogun is one of my frequent hangouts

some like bulldogs , but I just hated the puppy fats!

Fatty hates fatty. Self loathing.

12 hours ago, Guest Skinny said:

Fatty hates fatty. Self loathing.

skinny twink  in disguise?

If u have Anything to comment ie not related to my comments, stop replying to my comments!!!

b it u r a fat in disguise or skin like a bone, it doesn't mean u r thin till u r Brainless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TOP Master experience

Yesterday went Shogun at 12pm, served by this " sucking white pacifier boy ", omg, his sucking skill really EXCELLENCE. I discharged into his mouth. He swollowed with joy. This pacifier boy really very obedient, the whole sucking process , he iwas on kneeling position, and naked . Very professional .A very good experience. 

5 minutes ago, Guest TOP Master experience said:

Yesterday went Shogun at 12pm, served by this " sucking white pacifier boy ", omg, his sucking skill really EXCELLENCE. I discharged into his mouth. He swollowed with joy. This pacifier boy really very obedient, the whole sucking process , he iwas on kneeling position, and naked . Very professional .A very good experience. 

he accept your urine too! enjoy

Guest Terrified
21 minutes ago, Guest TOP Master experience said:

Omg!!! He basically swallowed everybody's cum n sucked everyone??? Good luck to you if you like such adventure. NO OFFENCE. 

3 hours ago, Guest TOP Master experience said:

Thanks for the report.  I must give it a try one day. 

3 hours ago, wiwiwi said:

Is this 'pacifier boy' have mental issues or a low intellectual-level person? He sounds like he's not right in the head. 

wiwiwi, you gay man suck cock and fuck back side.

You gay man have mental issues or a low intellectual-level. You gay man sounds like not right in the head.

:yuk:

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Does anyone know if there are still theme nights at Shogun? It looks like their website is gone. 

Shogun owner, do something.A simple facebook or blog will be helpful. Hey its free.

Guest no offence
3 hours ago, Guest Fetish said:

wiwiwi, you gay man suck cock and fuck back side.

You gay man have mental issues or a low intellectual-level. You gay man sounds like not right in the head.

:yuk:

7 hours ago, wiwiwi said:

Is this 'pacifier boy' have mental issues or a low intellectual-level person? He sounds like he's not right in the head. 

This pacifier sucking boy  is a smart boy, I ever spoken to him before, and he is not as what some guys said he suck almost everybody. He is very selective also, I ever seen two guys approach him ( different day , I am regular ) , he rejected them also.

this pacifier boy is selective also. As a gay myself, I touched or played with guys also. No offence that a person with good mental should not play with guy as adnormal. To me I don't think this pacifier boy is mental problem , or Low intellectual-level person,  because I myself also play with guys. I Agreeded what " Guest Fetish " said.

16 hours ago, Guest no offence said:

This pacifier sucking boy  is a smart boy, I ever spoken to him before, and he is not as what some guys said he suck almost everybody. He is very selective also, I ever seen two guys approach him ( different day , I am regular ) , he rejected them also.

this pacifier boy is selective also. As a gay myself, I touched or played with guys also. No offence that a person with good mental should not play with guy as adnormal. To me I don't think this pacifier boy is mental problem , or Low intellectual-level person,  because I myself also play with guys. I Agreeded what " Guest Fetish " said.

I agree I don't find the boy having any mental problem at all, it is all part of s/m and fetish to me

Guest $$$ more impt than IQ
16 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Need to take IQ test when going shogun?

No offence , if no $$$ to pay entrance fee, even I have Super high IQ also unable to go to shogun..

Shogun is where the perverts waiting for the kinky.

There are perverts and kinky who play in public and get caught, so not worth it. There are many types of perverts and kinks. exhibitionist, voyeurs, slaves, masters, rapists, rape kinks. For every kink there's a pervert who match. Master match slave, rapist match take kink, exhibitionist match voyeur.

I'm fit and muscular. I play hard to get in saunas. I'm the rape kink and I play hard to get so that only the rapist dare to attack me. I don't mind being seen when being attacked but I don't like a crowd because I still like to act innocent. 

Sometimes I have this sudden urge for kinky. Sometimes I can control it but sometimes the urge just grows too strong and it only got worse when I try to control it. I can't help myself that I'll go to Shogun to offer myself to get raped. The regulars of Shogun include those rapists who can spot my link and play my game. 

I'll go to the big bed on the roof and pretend to be playing with my phone. But I'll lift one leg slightly to leave a small gap for a hand to get through my towel. The victim waiting for the rapist. He'll appear and lay beside me. Slowly, he'll crawl his hand up my thighs and enter that gap. He'll finger me and make me open wider. I'm already in the condition and cannot control myself to open and let him pull off my towel even though there're people watching. 

Once the towel is off, he'll mount me and fuck me. I'll always choose night time so that they don't see too clearly. Some will move closer to touch, some will even gang rape me. I like to do doggy so that they cannot see my face but can touch my cock that's leaking so much wetness.

I debase myself and feed myself to the dogs. I don't know why I have this kink to be gang raped by those who are below my class but they know. These things cannot be explained why some of us have these unusual perversions. 

5 hours ago, Guest Percy said:

There are perverts and kinky who play in public and get caught, so not worth it. There are many types of perverts and kinks. exhibitionist, voyeurs, slaves, masters, rapists, rape kinks. For every kink there's a pervert who match. Master match slave, rapist match take kink, exhibitionist match voyeur.

I'm fit and muscular. I play hard to get in saunas. I'm the rape kink and I play hard to get so that only the rapist dare to attack me. I don't mind being seen when being attacked but I don't like a crowd because I still like to act innocent. 

Sometimes I have this sudden urge for kinky. Sometimes I can control it but sometimes the urge just grows too strong and it only got worse when I try to control it. I can't help myself that I'll go to Shogun to offer myself to get raped. The regulars of Shogun include those rapists who can spot my link and play my game. 

I'll go to the big bed on the roof and pretend to be playing with my phone. But I'll lift one leg slightly to leave a small gap for a hand to get through my towel. The victim waiting for the rapist. He'll appear and lay beside me. Slowly, he'll crawl his hand up my thighs and enter that gap. He'll finger me and make me open wider. I'm already in the condition and cannot control myself to open and let him pull off my towel even though there're people watching. 

Once the towel is off, he'll mount me and fuck me. I'll always choose night time so that they don't see too clearly. Some will move closer to touch, some will even gang rape me. I like to do doggy so that they cannot see my face but can touch my cock that's leaking so much wetness.

I debase myself and feed myself to the dogs. I don't know why I have this kink to be gang raped by those who are below my class but they know. These things cannot be explained why some of us have these unusual perversions. 

hot

Guest Baby ( sucking pcocksucker

Met this baby sucking pacifier boy, his sucking skill really good, 10 minutes, my cum was out, you guys should try, but heard that he selective de wow. Too old, he don't like. This was what this pacifier boy told me yesterday.

He look cute when sucking pacifier. I will find this pacifier boy again when I am at Shogun. just share share.

On 11/22/2017 at 5:29 PM, -Ignored- said:

I agree I don't find the boy having any mental problem at all, it is all part of s/m and fetish to me

Of course he's not retarded. It's just his fetish. He even sucked me while I was being fucked on the big bed. After the top fucked me and left me exhausted with my hole open and wet, he cheekily played with uncle's CB.

He can even remember my fetish.

He even asked his friend to fuck me the next time I was there.

Guest Clever Pacifier boy
4 hours ago, Guest Pacman said:

Of course he's not retarded. It's just his fetish. He even sucked me while I was being fucked on the big bed. After the top fucked me and left me exhausted with my hole open and wet, he cheekily played with uncle's CB.

He can even remember my fetish.

He even asked his friend to fuck me the next time I was there.

This pacifier boy boy heard he is quite rich, he didn"t work at all, purely investment. 

If a person is rich, to me he is clever in earning $$$, Agreeded what Guest Pacman said above, it is just his FETISH. I suggest try talking to him, from the conversation will known more about this sucking pacifier boy.

Guest Milk bottle boy
16 hours ago, Guest Baby ( sucking pcocksucker said:

Met this baby sucking pacifier boy, his sucking skill really good, 10 minutes, my cum was out, you guys should try, but heard that he selective de wow. Too old, he don't like. This was what this pacifier boy told me yesterday.

He look cute when sucking pacifier. I will find this pacifier boy again when I am at Shogun. just share share.

Why call him pacifier boy? Does he really walking around with a pacifier in his mouth?

Guest Sucking Pacifer all te way
19 minutes ago, Guest Milk bottle boy said:

Why call him pacifier boy? Does he really walking around with a pacifier in his mouth?

Yes , this pacifier boy really sucking pacifier ALL THE WAY at Shogun, even sleeping at Shogun. People can accept him sucking pacifier including me as he really look cute sucking his white pacifier, SIR ever seen before ? 

Have seen the pacifier boy for so many many moons already .... he happy can already ah .... heheheh 

Havent been to Shogun for so long but it has always been a place where i feel most comfy. Sort of accepted. Maybe its the age, maybe its the fact that there, nobody cares much about ur fetishes and preferences ... u like, you go for it. 

Oldet, younglings, all races are there ... Go with an open mind and all will be well. 

Guest Guest Pacifier Boy sucking
2 hours ago, Aljay75 said:

Have seen the pacifier boy for so many many moons already .... he happy can already ah .... heheheh 

Havent been to Shogun for so long but it has always been a place where i feel most comfy. Sort of accepted. Maybe its the age, maybe its the fact that there, nobody cares much about ur fetishes and preferences ... u like, you go for it. 

Oldet, younglings, all races are there ... Go with an open mind and all will be well. 

Hi , is he look cute sucking pacifier ? He not feel shy sucking pacifier walking around shogun since he so big already ? This pacifier look how old? Chinese ? 

Guest Guest Like
23 hours ago, Guest Cute sucking pacifier boy said:

This sucking pacifier boy is cute boy, I seen him two days ago around 1am.

Ya, like the cute pacifier boy...

Also note a china worker there too. Seems cute too but a bit old one.

On 11/23/2017 at 1:43 AM, Guest Percy said:

Totally agree. As a rather good looking top, I enjoy the perversion of being a piece of meat, lusted by hungry uncles who can't wait to touch and lick me. Eespecially in the open areas in Shogun. Thinking about me makes me wanna go.

On 11/24/2017 at 10:45 PM, btmfun81 said:

hibtm going to shogun later.. looking for few tops to fuck me

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun Spa @ Chinatown (No Ads Allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.