Male HQ

Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)

Buaya

Guest MNC Guy

I have the hots for one of my colleagues too! :) I love those thin, marathon runners and his sheer movement around me will get all my hormones raging! :D

Unfortunately, he's married with 2 kids.. :( Oh well, at least eye candy.. haha!

Guest FattChoy88

I usually dont shit where I eat. But it's all up to you, bub!

So, sometime you eat where you shit?

Most of the time you shit where someone else eat?

And where you eat, someone else also shit?

Get off your high horse, bud.

So, sometime you eat where you shit?

Most of the time you shit where someone else eat?

And where you eat, someone else also shit?

Get off your high horse, bud.

Chill. I dont believe I "got on a high horse". Im merely stating that I will not get involved in an affair, romantic of otherwise with a colleague for various reasons.

But if you still think I "got on a high horse", then I shall not try to convince you otherwise. You are entitled to yr views. And if you dont like my point of view, and have instead formed an impression of me, so be it.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Attachment Student

I am a student from the local U and doing my attachment with a large MNC company. I remembered when I reported to work on the 1st day, an assistant manager from HR department host the orientation program for five of us (students). He is fit guy in his early 30s. He is cute (not handsome) and well-groomed. He wore a tight pink long sleeves shirt and fitting brown pants. Every movements he made caught my attention. I did not remember what he said but can recalled his smile and gesture. He gave us his hp number for emergency contact. I met him a few times in the company gym during lunch time. We chatted and clicked very well. I can sense that he's gay and heard that he's not attached. But, dare not take any further steps.

I was attached Engineering Department and assigned with a mentor. He is late 20s and can be stereotyped as an Engineer - squared head, messy hair, specs, talk like a machine gun. He is actually handsome but is like a diamond buried in the sand. He is still single as I cannot see anything on his ring finger. However, I am charmed by him. He is always there when I need help. He is caring, not air and --- he like to extend his arm over my shoulder. I can feel the moist warmth from his armpit penetrating through my skin into my body. I can smell his "unknown" brand hair-gel and cologne. I don't sense any gayness in him but that each time when I think of him, I get an erection.

I am crazy about these two men and cannot help thinking of them even over the weekends. Help ~~~~

Guest FattChoy88

Ask the hr manager if he got time to go swimming. Make it sound casual and friendly. Best way to check out someone's bod. Be sure to make sure you borrow some shower cream from him in the shower, and stick around to chat while shampooing. Of course don't stare lar... Make it look casual.

I am a student from the local U and doing my attachment with a large MNC company. I remembered when I reported to work on the 1st day, an assistant manager from HR department host the orientation program for five of us (students). He is fit guy in his early 30s. He is cute (not handsome) and well-groomed. He wore a tight pink long sleeves shirt and fitting brown pants. Every movements he made caught my attention. I did not remember what he said but can recalled his smile and gesture. He gave us his hp number for emergency contact. I met him a few times in the company gym during lunch time. We chatted and clicked very well. I can sense that he's gay and heard that he's not attached. But, dare not take any further steps.

I was attached Engineering Department and assigned with a mentor. He is late 20s and can be stereotyped as an Engineer - squared head, messy hair, specs, talk like a machine gun. He is actually handsome but is like a diamond buried in the sand. He is still single as I cannot see anything on his ring finger. However, I am charmed by him. He is always there when I need help. He is caring, not air and --- he like to extend his arm over my shoulder. I can feel the moist warmth from his armpit penetrating through my skin into my body. I can smell his "unknown" brand hair-gel and cologne. I don't sense any gayness in him but that each time when I think of him, I get an erection.

I am crazy about these two men and cannot help thinking of them even over the weekends. Help ~~~~

Guest justDOit

One of my colleagues who got married 3 years - he organized a bachelor party a few days before he married his wife and I was invited to attend.

We went wild that night as we went drinking from pub to pub. At the end of the night, most of us were drunk. Since I live nearest to him, so he and I shared the same cab home. He was totally knock-out when the cab reached his place, so I decided to help him to his house. His parents was kind enough to invite me to stay over since I was also a bit drunk.

My colleague is a commando 3Sgt both active army days and resevist, he is physically well build. He has the noti-bad boy kind of attitude and always tells me about his wild encounters with gals and ah-kua (at changi village).

I started to undress myself to my underwear to sleep, so I gave him a helping hand too. I couldn't help it but to caress his body while I was undressing him. Since he was so drunk, I got a bit more daring.....I licked his nipples gently and slowly I noticed he had a hard on. I decided to try my luck further, so I pull down his boxer and hold his 5.5 inch long & quite thick cxxk in my hand. It was wet with pre-cum & pee.....slowly I put in in my mouth. After a while, I could hear him moaning slighting.....i stopped and to check if he was awake. To my surprise, he had a noti smile on his face. He looked so damn sexy.....we had a wonderful and memorable bachelor night togeher.

He has 3 childreen now.....and he is still my good buddy and colleague till today.

One of my colleagues who got married 3 years - he organized a bachelor party a few days before he married his wife and I was invited to attend.

We went wild that night as we went drinking from pub to pub. At the end of the night, most of us were drunk. Since I live nearest to him, so he and I shared the same cab home. He was totally knock-out when the cab reached his place, so I decided to help him to his house. His parents was kind enough to invite me to stay over since I was also a bit drunk.

My colleague is a commando 3Sgt both active army days and resevist, he is physically well build. He has the noti-bad boy kind of attitude and always tells me about his wild encounters with gals and ah-kua (at changi village).

I started to undress myself to my underwear to sleep, so I gave him a helping hand too. I couldn't help it but to caress his body while I was undressing him. Since he was so drunk, I got a bit more daring.....I licked his nipples gently and slowly I noticed he had a hard on. I decided to try my luck further, so I pull down his boxer and hold his 5.5 inch long & quite thick cxxk in my hand. It was wet with pre-cum & pee.....slowly I put in in my mouth. After a while, I could hear him moaning slighting.....i stopped and to check if he was awake. To my surprise, he had a noti smile on his face. He looked so damn sexy.....we had a wonderful and memorable bachelor night togeher.

He has 3 childreen now.....and he is still my good buddy and colleague till today.

it's the nicest bachelor party a guy can have. Thumbs up!

anyway, did you and he do anything after that? since he woke up and smile that means he knew u were sucking him. or is it he did not know at all, cos sometimes when he's too drunk, the next day wake up he wont remember a thing.

pls share more : D

it's the nicest bachelor party a guy can have. Thumbs up!

anyway, did you and he do anything after that? since he woke up and smile that means he knew u were sucking him. or is it he did not know at all, cos sometimes when he's too drunk, the next day wake up he wont remember a thing.

pls share more : D

Awww... this is so sweeeeeet..... Yes, share more details. Did he know that you were gay then? Does he know now? Do you all talk about the incident? Or it's just something he probably couldn't remember since he was so drunk?

Anyway, am very happy for you :thumb:

• 2 months later...

I'm married. Have not done anything with guys but had some gay fantasies. I am confuse over what happen and I search and found this site.

Some time back, I was talking to a colleague from another dept. He started poking my tummy. I felt good. So with time, I started standing closer to him and had some hand/body contacts.

More recently, I started putting my hands on his thighs. He did not stopped me. When he drove me out, I also put my hand to rest on the arm rest and put my hands on his thighs. Again, he does not stop me. When we were at his desk, I sat so close to him, my thighs were touching his and even in between his legs. When at the urinal, he does not cover up and I can see his tools completely. I don't know if he looks at mine.

Today, I was at a table talking to him. I place my hand on the table with my fist pointing at his groin area. Quite close. Then when we talk, I moved myself forward and my hands also moved forward, rested on his groin, touching his private parts. No response. I put it there for 1,2 or 3 minutes. He does not move me away.

I thought. I'm touching his there and yet he does not stop me.

Does it mean he is gay ? does it mean he wants to have some fun with me ? He's married with kids.

Please tell me. Thanks

Maybe you are over sensitive of your thoughts. He might regard you as his close friend.

You are in a better situation to see on his action, does he behave very gay and how of his action when he talked. Also his taste of clothing, appearance, etc....does he wear very brit colored cloths? Very particular of his appearance.......

i guess you two do not get enough satisfaction from your wifes lor... And apart from that both of you are considered Bisexual lor.. Upon saying that i have heard and experence such behaver before. To me its a natural thing but of course you need to open your cards and be very careful i would say. Take care.

But what should I do next ? Should I talk to him, just continue to have body contact ? ?? ????

i guess you two do not get enough satisfaction from your wifes lor... And apart from that both of you are considered Bisexual lor.. Upon saying that i have heard and experence such behaver before. To me its a natural thing but of course you need to open your cards and be very careful i would say. Take care.

I have a former colleague who is to date still a close friend to me. ...

Can anybody enlighten me? Was it me who is thinking so much or is he really one of us?

well it is your call, he is no longer a colleague but a close friend, so the "dont shit where you eat" no longer apply here. but still are you willing to risk all those years of friendship?

Frankly speaking, in PLU circle, it is easy to find someone for releasing, head over to internet or sauna and you can satisfy your urge soon. But finding a close friend is much harder.

He could be just being friendly - being touchy doesnt really equal to he is gay, it could also be he is curious or he is okie with intimate touching but not sex.

If you still think about it and willing to risk a good friendship, get him to watch pxxn together, get those 2 men and girl type where there are both hetro and homo sex and see his reaction. You can suggest to jerk off together and see how far it goes, dont push too much too fast.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Sometimes it's good enough to admire. Just like recently saw this cutie boy(not sure if he is s freshie or intern) in one of the dept in my workplace. Cute manly face, bubble firm butt and nice pecs (his clothes quite fitting). Just that he's not tall , stands about 168 to 170cm. Love to adore such boy. Ahah. Saw him today during lunch. Not sure If he is peeping at me. Sometimes intuition can go really wrong. Keep the distance and admire :)

• 3 months later...

He is married, handsome, cute and easy going white Jewish guy.

I work with him in the same place, but different department.

When I first know him, I just thought that he is just another good looking straight guy that was already taken up. We were just that kind of hi-bye friend in the beginning.

About 2 months ago, we happened to have chance to work together but on a different team, he was in a team that was very stressful and busy and I was relatively free and chill-laxing. I admit that I was feeling lonely and may be bored, when I saw him so busy and stressed, I offered my help voluntarily (note that helping him is not part of my job), I wanted to use this opportunity just to know him as a friend. He really appreciated my presence and help. I can sense that he was really happy with me.

Earlier this month, we were lucky, we got to be on the same team, I was so happy, because I can see him daily now. It will only be a few days, but that is enough for me. When I came on to the team, I was surprised that he welcomed me graciously and happily, he said he really want to work with me. Deep in my heart, I was so delighted, but I acted straight and took it like a normal compliment.

Over the next few days, it will be my happiest moment working in this place, never I felt so happy before. We were playing like two big grown up boys, we played like kids, we talked about everything. One day, I needed him to do me a little favor, without hesitant, he was there for me, then he told me he really likes me, when he said that my mind was stunned, I don't how to response, I don't want to let him know that I am gay as I believe he likes me as a very good friend. I think he likes me also because he admires my work quality and ethics.

Since then, I have been thinking of him everyday, just the thought of his smile and coolness will melt my heart. I knew it is never possible. He is straight and married. I feel so miserable, I am trying very hard to forget him, I am even avoiding getting closer to him as a friend, because I really don't want to fall deeper....

Do you guys have similar situation?...what do you do?

Edited by orangair

He is married, handsome, cute and easy going white Jewish guy.

Oy gevalt! You've fallen for one of the Chosen. From the way you've described him, he sounds like a mensch, which is good. Take the time and find out what kind of "like" is he referring to. Could be exactly what you say- he likes your work quality and ethics, or it could be something more... he likes to fxxk your tight ass. Either way, you go schmooz and find out- i.e. is he observant or devout? Plenty of married men have affairs on the side. He won't be the first nor the last.

Sitting around thinking about him everyday, is just being silly. You never know what will be possible. There's plenty of closeted married men out there. Who knows, you may just be the one he will divorce for? So stop all the kvetching and find out! Sitting around daying dreaming you'll end up gornischt.

Matzel tov!

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

Guest Guestme

My house used to host a group of workers, at one compound of our house, near the toilet... the guys usually slept in the open area outside the toilet... one night, i was awake and horny... thinking of going to jerk off in toilet... then i saw one of the cute guy sleeping with a hard on... i was excited.. and i touched his hard on, it grew even bigger... then i realize his eyes were wide awake... i signalled to him to go inside toilet... strangely he followed me in.. i stripped him, jerked him off and made him jerked me too.. we jerked each other off.. and cum...

it happened few times ever since.. but i know he was doing it out of horniness and he was not even bisexual...

later on there was another guy, who liked to flirt with me, even though he was married.. same thing happened, but this time it was initiated by him... and he actually sucked my dick inside the toilet... we did it many times too...

I have a crush on my collegue!

He is 3 years my junior... Very manly and lean fit... I learnt that he used to be an officer in the SAF..=)

What's more... Sometimes I will see him in the shower room at the gym....

My god.. I am totally turned on by what I see... His cock is long and thick.. He is not the sort who will wrap towel around his waist... Like we usually do?

He will just strip and walk around the shower room... And I find it very tough to keep my eyes off him... haha...

Sometimes when he talks to me.. I don't know where my eyes should look.....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody . I'm so confused ); I recently found out that I've this crush on my colleague , he's currently working on the other department . Which means I don't get to see him often.. Usually I would take the initiative to ask him out for lunch . At times I wanted to tell him that I liked him but not sure if he's straight so yeah... I got this feeling that he's a BI , but as you know gaydar might be not

So accurate .. I need help! Any suggestion or constructive comment ?

You're the best thing i ever had.

Hi everybody . I'm so confused ); I recently found out that I've this crush on my colleague , he's currently working on the other department . Which means I don't get to see him often.. Usually I would take the initiative to ask him out for lunch . At times I wanted to tell him that I liked him but not sure if he's straight so yeah... I got this feeling that he's a BI , but as you know gaydar might be not So accurate .. I need help! Any suggestion or constructive comment ?

Install a better quality gaydar.

I have a crush on my collegue!

He is 3 years my junior... Very manly and lean fit... I learnt that he used to be an officer in the SAF..=)

What's more... Sometimes I will see him in the shower room at the gym....

My god.. I am totally turned on by what I see... His cock is long and thick.. He is not the sort who will wrap towel around his waist... Like we usually do?

He will just strip and walk around the shower room... And I find it very tough to keep my eyes off him... haha...

Sometimes when he talks to me.. I don't know where my eyes should look.....

Ur colleague talks to u in the nude?? Wow wow nice leh

I usually dont shit where I eat. But it's all up to you, bub!

Life's already full of challenges (real or perceived). Given our fast pace lifestyle, I would think that the chances of us meeting someone we like is lower if we excluded an environment most of us spend more than half of our waking time.

It is a definitely challenge to date a colleague while maintaining professionalism in the office but I think a more proactive approach would be to manage rather than avoid.

I met this colleague of mine in a private gym. I finished my workout, went to the changing room, undressed & proceed to the sauna.

Less than 5 mins, he joined me. We were chatting & then I need to go to the shower coz it was getting too hot(the sauna).

When I came out of the shower(with towel), he met me at the wash basin & then reached out & twisted my tits, looking quite seriou.

I was too shocked to react but continue to chat. Then I would just pretend nothing had happened & went to change up.

This colleague of mine is married, muscular & cute. He's a good person to chat with. But the attraction was strictly platnonic.

There was also this poly student. He's fit & very muscular. He was staring at me on several occasions but i just ignored him. During my 1 hr session there, I had to go to the loo twice.The 1st time I went in, within 60 secs he was in there. 45 mins later, I went in to pee & washed up, he showed up in less than 30 secs. I saw him pacing back & forth & gave him a what-do-u-want-stalker-n-not-so-friendly stare. He went to the urinal to pee. I left the loo quickly.

Is it a concident or planned? Is this kid trying to check me out at the urinal?

Can anybody tell me what should I really do now....... I had this crush on this guy working in the same company but didn't department . At times I really wanted to tell him that I sort of liked him but fear it might ruin our so called friendship. But I feel so terrible bottle everything up! Some times I kept having this feeling that he might be a bi or aj , but I certainly fear that what if he isn't? Wouldn't it be awkward in future ? Yes, I liked him alot. He's constantly on my mind . #eyecandy

Can anybody tell me what should I really do now....... I had this crush on this guy working in the same company but didn't department . At times I really wanted to tell him that I sort of liked him but fear it might ruin our so called friendship. But I feel so terrible bottle everything up! Some times I kept having this feeling that he might be a bi or aj , but I certainly fear that what if he isn't? Wouldn't it be awkward in future ? Yes, I liked him alot. He's constantly on my mind . #eyecandy

Pls dun.I did that to a married man in Hamburg but ended up embarassing myself.

If u cannot tahan, take a leave of absence & go for a short break.

If u have lots of savings & dun mind giving up your job, go ahead.

Nitey nite.

Pls dun.I did that to a married man in Hamburg but ended up embarassing myself.

If u cannot tahan, take a leave of absence & go for a short break.

If u have lots of savings & dun mind giving up your job, go ahead.

Nitey nite.

Guys! Haven't you heard of the word "boundaries?"

Good grief! You are adults and start behaving like an adult instead of a besotted high school girl! Next thing I know, everyone would be singing "On My Own." As lovely as having a crush is, fact is you are there to work and you have a responsibility towards your employer to create a conduicive work environment. Do you realise that if by making a move, so to speak, towards a colleague, even an innocuous as it may seem to you, i.e. by expressing how much you like him, it can be considered sexual harassment?

I am not trying to be an anti-romantic, I just think that there are plenty of other guys out there who are willing to give you the time and attention and are right in front of you, versus wasting your time on those who are illusive.

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

There was also this poly student. He's fit & very muscular. He was staring at me on several occasions but i just ignored him. During my 1 hr session there, I had to go to the loo twice.The 1st time I went in, within 60 secs he was in there. 45 mins later, I went in to pee & washed up, he showed up in less than 30 secs. I saw him pacing back & forth & gave him a what-do-u-want-stalker-n-not-so-friendly stare. He went to the urinal to pee. I left the loo quickly.

Is it a concident or planned? Is this kid trying to check me out at the urinal?

yes of cos. either u are really ignorant or he is not cute enough for u.

Guys! Haven't you heard of the word "boundaries?"

Good grief! You are adults and start behaving like an adult instead of a besotted high school girl! Next thing I know, everyone would be singing "On My Own." As lovely as having a crush is, fact is you are there to work and you have a responsibility towards your employer to create a conduicive work environment. Do you realise that if by making a move, so to speak, towards a colleague, even an innocuous as it may seem to you, i.e. by expressing how much you like him, it can be considered sexual harassment?

I am not trying to be an anti-romantic, I just think that there are plenty of other guys out there who are willing to give you the time and attention and are right in front of you, versus wasting your time on those who are illusive.

I just wanna tell him that I liked him that's all.. I didn't know it could be consider sexual harassment

Guest Buy him a box of chocolate

I just wanna tell him that I liked him that's all.. I didn't know it could be consider sexual harassment

Do that in a different way. Buy some small snacks for him like chocolate. Bring it to him, open the box and offer it to him like it's something you do all the time. The take one yourself and both of you enjoy the chocolate session together. Then give the remainder to him, giving him some excuse like someone gave it to you as a gift or something.

Of course when you're eating, chat with him.

Next time might be anything... Coffee, beer, maybe ask him to go lunch together.

Remember to make it seem like ordinary.

Don't raise alarms... Don't stare at him.

Good luck.

yes of cos. either u are really ignorant or he is not cute enough for u.

Pardon me. I came out in my late 20s/early 30s. My Gaydar still not very fully developed. Nowadays, these students are very daring to cruise openly in a public gym. Plus I m old enuff to be this guy's father & also I was just trying to finish my workout session to take lunch & go back to work. He's cute & muscular but It's just a bit weird for me to be crusised by these gay sons.

Flattered, but i still prefer ppl between 35 and 55.

Do that in a different way. Buy some small snacks for him like chocolate. Bring it to him, open the box and offer it to him like it's something you do all the time. The take one yourself and both of you enjoy the chocolate session together. Then give the remainder to him, giving him some excuse like someone gave it to you as a gift or something.

Of course when you're eating, chat with him.

Next time might be anything... Coffee, beer, maybe ask him to go lunch together.

Remember to make it seem like ordinary.

Don't raise alarms... Don't stare at him.

Good luck.

He better have good self-control. The eyes always give way.

If I in his position, I would try to to avoid him.

I was infatuated with this sgt(like alex fong zhong shun) in the army. I know he liked me, too(thru a 3rd party). I would change my guard duty if I know he's the guard commander. Once I could not change, I has to be with him on the same roster. I just stood at the gate for 2 hrs without going to the guard post where he was sitting. When i was in the bunk resting and chatting with the 2nd guard commander, he flipped the window shutter & saw us sitting nxt to each other on the same bed. He was disappointed When I was supposed to ploy the whole camp with the 2nd guard commander, he asked the 2nd guard commander to rest so he could go with me. Sexual tension filled the air as we ployed together, it was very awkward but nice becoz it just the 2 of us. He's straight & had a gal friend(from what i know) but were attracted to me. I was attracted to him but too bad I was serving my national service. Of couse, i thot of him every day in camp but he ROD in 3 mths time. I was happy that i could move on with my life but sad bcoz I would not be able to see him anymore. Regrets, yes. But, happy. He's already a part of my memory to treasure.

Pls dun do that. If u do, he would feel uncomfortable & may report or distant himself from you.

During my reservist, there was this platoon IC, a father of 3, like a ah beng bear. I was not attracted to him but I made him & others laughed a lot and I did not know he came to like me. He would ask me intimate question like why i was not married or how sexually active i was. He would also talk about cock size. I just ignored him. After a couple of ICT, i would not dare to share the same bunk with him. After loading stores, we resting behind the warehouse. He was sitting & i was standing up chatting with another platoon mate. Out of the blue, he reached out his hand & grab my dick with his bare hand. I was in shocked & shouted.

The whole platoon witnessed the whole incident. He was in a daze & totally mesmerized, with his hand still cupping my dick.

I was humiliated & disgusted. I had to punch him in order to rid his claws off me. I shouted at him & reported it to the CSM. CSM was speechless, too. When I went back & cofronted him, he was quiet but gave me a smirk. It was worth it. He was satisfied.

That was the last time I saw him.

So pls, think before u act.

Trust me, it can construed as sexual harassment, especially if he knows or suspects you are gay. It can be interpreted as you're hitting on him. You are there to do your job, and part of it is to create a productive environment. If by expressing you like him will make you and him and everyone else on the floor more productive, go for it.

It is a fine line you are treading on. The only way you can do it without ever creating a scene is to do it outside office hours, when both of you are out on a social context. That way, since it happened outside the confines of work, it is a personal affair.

Love. 

Guest FattChoy88

Trust me, it can construed as sexual harassment, especially if he knows or suspects you are gay. It can be interpreted as you're hitting on him. You are there to do your job, and part of it is to create a productive environment. If by expressing you like him will make you and him and everyone else on the floor more productive, go for it.

It is a fine line you are treading on. The only way you can do it without ever creating a scene is to do it outside office hours, when both of you are out on a social context. That way, since it happened outside the confines of work, it is a personal affair.

I just wanna tell the young poster

1/ If he's really straight, and doesnt show any igns of interest, your direct approach won't work. It's dead in the water. The only thing you can be to him is a good colleague.

2/ if he's straight but he platonically of physically horses with you once in a while, it means he thought about it. But you still cannot use the direct approach. Instead, use bro-mance to get close to him and let the situation unpeel itself like an onion. Whatever you do, don't declare your infatuation for him. If and when you guys are closer and he ask you personal questions about your love life and sexual orientation, give him an answer which reflects your situation, but at the same time hidden yet leading...

For example, when he ask?

'So you just came back from your Bangkok trip. Was it fun, Do you have fun at the nasty shows? Got lucky and bang some beautiful girls there?'

Just tell him,

'Well, you know, Bangkok is Bangkok. There's quite a lot of exciting places. I'm quite a sexually active adult, and I like to discover many things with different folks. I believe sex is an important part of life and it's important to experiment. Some say I'm quite a passionate and skilled in bed, but im still learning. What about you? What do you like? You're married for so long, you must have done it all. Are you still as active as you were in your 20s. Do you still feel fantasize about other people' ....

Blah blah blah...Lead him on, push the ball back to him and let the situation unravel itself. Pay attention, take mental notes, look out for hints..

3/ Colleagues or Mates which you like and are very sure to be gay or closeted, but never show any signs of interest at you. No point thinking about it cos you're just not his type. Don't even try to bromance up to him, he'll just feel awkward and defensive like you're trying to out him. To this people, just be the good colleague.

My 2 cents...

Have a crush on a colleague of mine as well... he is funny, always cheerful, typical sunshine boy mentality....i always get melted by his smile....best was when he cycled to work one day this week....the sweat and the smelll...oh mine...

met someone from army. we're really close friends. sometimes we even share a bed and fall asleep. lie of each others shoulders.

sometimes we are like brothers, hands around each other.

sometimes we put our chins over each others shoulder..

very close relationship :)

My senior in the office (we're of the same age) always bully me and gives me lots of work to do. He looks good and so-so body. He would always pass some task to me and personally train me. He often touches my hand, gives a pat on my back, get so close to me as in his head is near mine during training. He teases me at times - say I'm fat (hahah) or stupid, disarrange my hair style, tickle my back or sides (I'm ticklish). The irony is he does share some personal things to me like he has a GF now because his father wants him to get married next year else he's going to be forced to marry someone, his favorite food (he brings fruits for me), his travels, clothing, etc. Obviously, I like him so much to the point of fantasizing about him sexually (he has some half naked pics on FB). I'm in a quandary right now - I don't know if I'm just unconsciously miscontruing his actions towards me as affection. But I have no plans of telling him that I like him I just want to have sex with him to be honest.

Edited by boybelow

Listening the comments above, I'm left to wonder - Have we become too 'atas' for our Chinatown or has our Chinatown been left to run down through the passage of time??

met someone from army. we're really close friends. sometimes we even share a bed and fall asleep. lie of each others shoulders.

sometimes we are like brothers, hands around each other.

sometimes we put our chins over each others shoulder..

very close relationship :)

So is this a non-sexual, stricty platonic relationship?

Wow, great self control.

Any hidden sexual attraction or desire towards each other?

If he initiates, what would u do?

So is this a non-sexual, stricty platonic relationship? Wow, great self control. Any hidden sexual attraction or desire towards each other? If he initiates, what would u do?

I..honestly may have had thoughts but...well...im sure he is straight..lol..or at least appears to be. after all, he's been in straight relationships before. but he comes from a boys school so...maybe that explains why he is so alright with such a close relationship?

if he does...i dunno LOL!!!! i would be reallllly shcked though

Edited by birth_ave

• G_M changed the title to Attracted / Infatuated / Crush / Love / Sex With My Colleague or Boss + Confused / Curious about colleague(Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, unlocked, unlocked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.