Male HQ

Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)

Guest darkflame

I was in Hong Kong last weekend for a wedding.

Due to my dementia, I forgot to bring an extra pair of underwear and that very pair I wore on board the plane was send to the laundry.  So for the next 2 days, I was wandering the streets of Hong Kong and Kowloon without any underwear.  Really not by choice but by circumstances. The weather was so cold (about 20C or less) that any chance of an unexpected hardon was simply non-existent.  My penis was so shrivel and you might need a magnifier to see it.  In fact, I was roaming the streets and savouring the food at Mongkok without any hint of freeballing to others.  Fortunately the clothes came back and I was fully "supported" at the wedding. 

** I bought my swimming trunks along but I can't wear a pair of trunks for long. ..think about that friction between the legs.

On 3/23/2017 at 3:32 PM, Wilding said:

Question: for the guys here who go commando full time, what are some changes you noticed after the first few weeks, then months? Any difference? Curious 

a little not used to it at first and a little conscious there will be VPL but after a while it's all normal and wearing underwear can be uncomfortable.  especially under fitted jeans or pants.

6 hours ago, Mando said:

You could have just bought a box of underwear. It is not as though you are in a dessert

Well I certainly was not in a dessert...

I could have gone out to buy new undies but  since I am a cheap skate, the prices in HK was way too expensive. The cheaper ones were not of my liking i.e. the diaper-looking ones from Giordano and other similar shops. In addition,I did not because I have more than 35 pairs in my drawer in Singapore.  Even as I rotate my undies, it will take a month before I wear a particular pair again.

不是不买, 而是我已经拥有太多条内裤。。我穷买不起高档的货品, 廉价的又像成人尿布。。所以光溜溜地/空荡荡地在香港走马看花。。 这里要向铜锣湾, 湾仔, 旺角的街坊说声“道歉”。。老饼现丑了。

Guest Newbie
On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 1:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

How often do you wash your jeans if you are freeballing? 

Everyday. To keep the jeans smelling fresh and to keep away from the smelll of sweat and urine

• 2 weeks later...

Started back freeballing again after stopping for 3 months. Just want to have the freeballing high feeling again.

Was having dinner at one of the old shopping mall food court. Cant help but notice a young stall helper freeballing. Didnt notice at first until be squat down to take something and accidently show his sexy butt crack 

Last Sunday, I went to the gym. There was this fair guy in his thirties with nice muscles. His t-shirt and short were nicely filled up with muscles. His Nike shorts hugged snugly to this bubble butt and thunder thighs.

The best part was when he was doing bicep curl. He sat just behind me with his back facing me. As he bent forward to curl and to rest, his shorts was sitting so low on his hips that I could see his butt dimple and some crack. I walked behind him and from my standing position, I could see quite a bit of his butt as I looked downwards.

Chopped and confirmed freeballing. :shhh::twisted:

Similarly, on last Monday, I was at the gym locker. 2 lockers away from me, there was a class instructor for Body Combat (or dunno what it's called). We were both changing into our gym attire. I went commando of course. I saw him in his boxers. Then, he striped off his boxers and put on his gym shorts. No underwear! :P

Wonder was it due to Singapore's hot and humid weather that I have seen more and more guys ( youngsters and middle-aged groups), in commando wearing sweatpants or shorts or cotton Bermuda; even married guys with wife and kids around, I can see their bulges swinging at the shopping mall, on streets or even in food courts. Especially when they white or grey colors, the cock head is very translucently visible.

Guest Newbie
48 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Wonder was it due to Singapore's hot and humid weather that I have seen more and more guys ( youngsters and middle-aged groups), in commando wearing sweatpants or shorts or cotton Bermuda; even married guys with wife and kids around, I can see their bulges swinging at the shopping mall, on streets or even in food courts. Especially when they white or grey colors, the cock head is very translucently visible.

Economy bad. Can save money from buying underwear. Save water too. Less clothing to wash. =)

Guess it is due to the hot weather too.

1 hour ago, Guest Newbie said:

Economy bad. Can save money from buying underwear. Save water too. Less clothing to wash. =)

Guess it is due to the hot weather too.

Yeah perfectly rite

Guest teehee

isn't it tough (to hide) if you suddenly get a hard-on in normal shorts / jogger pants! hahaha especially in public places and gyms. the tent would be really obvious?

4 minutes ago, Guest teehee said:

isn't it tough (to hide) if you suddenly get a hard-on in normal shorts / jogger pants! hahaha especially in public places and gyms. the tent would be really obvious?

Guess if people are freeballing. It is common and no one give a damm.

Guest Guest

Anyone care to share how you started freeballing ?

1. Out of curiosity. Try out. Like the feeling and continue from here. ( Seeing others freeballing)

2. Dislike underwear right from the start ?

3. Toggle between underwear and freeballing ?

For me. I did it out of curiosity as i saw a few of my classmate freeball. So i decided to try out and the feeling was good. Didnt went full time until i was in poly. 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Anyone care to share how you started freeballing ?

1. Out of curiosity. Try out. Like the feeling and continue from here. ( Seeing others freeballing)

2. Dislike underwear right from the start ?

3. Toggle between underwear and freeballing ?

For me. I did it out of curiosity as i saw a few of my classmate freeball. So i decided to try out and the feeling was good. Didnt went full time until i was in poly. 

I am toggling between underwear and freeballing ...

I freeballed till I was about 7 or 8, when peer pressure at an all boys school finally made me feel I needed to wear underwear to blend in. I remember noticing my friends all wore underwear after swimming etc. and I just pulled my shorts up. Of course there was some teasing etc. One day the teasing got bad after swimming lesson,  I was very upset and crying and told my best friend then, when we were waiting for his mum to pick us up. When she arrived, he told her why I was crying and she took us to one of those shops at TPY Central, and bought me my first underwear, and said to tell my parents that I am a growing boy and need to wear underwear. So I started wearing underwear then. 

I didn't dislike wearing them as a kid. Made me feel grown up, because I think up to that point, I thought only grown men wore underwear, like my father, or uncles. Little boys like me didn't have to. 

My father, I remember used to come home after work, and will strip, and just lounge in a sarong/towel reading the papers for a while then he will shower and change to just shorts and have dinner. As a grown man, I think I followed his pattern more or less, except I tend to lounge in my underwear and take them off for bed. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

I freeball last night to a dinner gathering with the boys.

Quite a handful of good looking lads.

Managed to keep my dick soft throughout the night by focusing on the games and TV.

Peed before I left the place.

Was semi hard when I peed. 

Left the place with semi hard on poking the front of my shorts and a patch of pee stain on the front of my shorts.

Just now taking the Circle line, a 金毛狮王 (golden hair lion king) boarded the train at Lor Chuan. He wore a loose grey shorts. I swear I could see the shape of his dick. Later when he sat down and cross his legs, I could see his thigh all the way up to his hip from the wide opening of his short. No trace of underwear or what so ever! Too bad he alighted at Serangoon. 

Another case of freeballing in public. :pray::P

3 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. I believe and I notice there are more str8 and aj men doing that too. 

I went for morning exercise @ park just now, everything is fine just a natural pop up from my pant, but suddenly expand once I saw a handsome fit guy infront of me... :yuk: 

5 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Yes. I believe and I notice there are more str8 and aj men doing that too. 

Yap esp in the pools. Can see them shaved and changed in/out of trunks/shorts. 

more married man and youngster wearing sweatpants, running shorts or nylon/cotton berms without any undies inside .. their uncut or cut cock of the heads are visible from the lining of their shorts... and the way the bulge swayed here and there can already be an evidence liao ..

2 hours ago, shyc said:

Yap esp in the pools. Can see them shaved and changed in/out of trunks/shorts. 

One possible reason why they shave is because they wear skimpy trunks. If not shaved, pubic hair will be showing and life guard will prolly asked them to change their skimpy trunks. 

Its more common that guys shave or do housekeeping down there too. 

• G_M changed the title to Freeballing / Going Commando Discussion (No Underwear) 睪丸獲得自由、獲得解脫、不受拘束、沒有束縛 (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.