Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

• 2 months later...
Guest shaved

Wow...i just shaved my cock hair using shaving cream n normal shaver. It felt shiok using shaving cream, feel a bit more man. I used to just trim it short. Last time i just shaved everything but without the shaving foam. Applying the shaving foam is quite kinky. I quite like the botak look n feel of my cock, really makes it look bigger. :)

I want to ask other guys here...

Do u shave regularly...as in after the 1st shave until botak, once new hair come out u will shave again botak?

or

Do u shave occassionally...shave once in a while, and let the hair grow again then trim short short?

I heard that shing frequently makes the hair grow thicker, just like beard. So if i shave regularly and one day i decide to let it grow, will it be thick and bushy? If i trim it, will it still look neat?

Also want to ask guys who shave with shaving foam. What type of shaver you use? I find that my normal disposable 2 blade shaver got hair stuck inside the blade with the shaving foam. I wash also still stuck inside. Then i have to use new one. Will the more expensive gillette shavers 5 blade type safe to shave cock har? Will the hair be stuck between the blades? If yes then using the expensive normal shaver no use also. Might as well use an electric clipper white type like the hair saloon type. hehehe

I used to do that 2 years ago cause I liked the look and feel of a completely bare and smooth 'down there' including the hole. Yes, it makes you look bigger (always a good thing :P) and I think my cut member looks better that way.

I used the disposable shaver and didn't need to use foam and still can have a real good shave. I feel its less messy that way and don't need to do it near water and wash off. I just collected the hair and wrap in newspaper and then throw it away with the thrash.

One drawback is it gets so itchy and prickly when the hair starts to grow and you keep having to shave again to get rid of it. Also, I noticed some ingrown hair. After a few months I gave up this habit and the hair grew back but its not rougher or any different than I remembered, it feels the same as before.

Wow...i just shaved my cock hair using shaving cream n normal shaver. It felt shiok using shaving cream, feel a bit more man. I used to just trim it short. Last time i just shaved everything but without the shaving foam. Applying the shaving foam is quite kinky. I quite like the botak look n feel of my cock, really makes it look bigger. :)

I want to ask other guys here...

Do u shave regularly...as in after the 1st shave until botak, once new hair come out u will shave again botak?

or

Do u shave occassionally...shave once in a while, and let the hair grow again then trim short short?

I heard that shing frequently makes the hair grow thicker, just like beard. So if i shave regularly and one day i decide to let it grow, will it be thick and bushy? If i trim it, will it still look neat?

Also want to ask guys who shave with shaving foam. What type of shaver you use? I find that my normal disposable 2 blade shaver got hair stuck inside the blade with the shaving foam. I wash also still stuck inside. Then i have to use new one. Will the more expensive gillette shavers 5 blade type safe to shave cock har? Will the hair be stuck between the blades? If yes then using the expensive normal shaver no use also. Might as well use an electric clipper white type like the hair saloon type. hehehe

i shaved b4 too, look and feel good indeed. maybe can arrange a shaving session whereby can help each other to shave and look good together hehe :P

• 3 weeks later...

I used gillette shaver to shave my armpits. I applied shaving foam on them for an easier job. After shaving, must moisturise the area frequently. I think its because of moisturising, i dun get the prickly feeling when the hair starts to grow again.

In fact, i use the same procedure for my pubic area too. :D

I guess its the same for tummy hair? A shaving foam will definitely make the job easier. If not any shower foam will do as well.

I think my pubic area did get a little bit bushier. But i trim it regularly (i only shave once in a while). As for armpits, didnt seem to get bushier, still the same.

Tummy hair is sexy... lol.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Guest ratatfeet

I also shave my tummy, arm pit and trim my pubic hair regular with a regular shaver. Usually I will soaped myself up and shave. The hair doesnt come back in bushes but, it will be visibly thicker and coarser. I started shaving few years ago when I was in the army. I didn't like the hair too. But now I kind of regretted it. Given a choice, I wouldn't shave my tummy.

hello everyone! i realise i that i have hair around my anus =/ i wonder if i shoudl shave it, or it is a turn on for most people. i am btm btw =D so hoooow?

leave those hairs alone man ! i have alot too and require to comb it after shower ... kekeeekeee.

Sometimes its abit chore when you 'luo sai' kinda messy, otherwise its pretty nice when my boy runs his finger and play with it :thumb:

I think it really depends on the preference of your partner when it comes to the issue of a hairy ass or not.

My previous partner didn't quite like the hair around my ass and requested that I shave it or remove it. But a few nights back when I had a fling with someone, he totally ate my ass inside out and loved the fact that it was hairy.

If the world don't suck we'd all fall off.

Guest darkflame

I considered shaving my anus but after reading one blog entry about a guy who did it and felt uncomfortable walking after that, I dropped the idea.

Well, if shaving is part of foreplay, I won't mind it.... :rolleyes:

For hygiene purposes, it is good to shave those hairs whether top or bottom doesn't matter. For me, I like to shave it clean, even if you "pan sai" easier to wipe and clean. I don't do waxing, just invest in good shaver enough alredi.

Guest Centrino

For hygiene purposes, it is good to shave those hairs whether top or bottom doesn't matter. For me, I like to shave it clean, even if you "pan sai" easier to wipe and clean. I don't do waxing, just invest in good shaver enough alredi.

The hair around your arse helps to reduce the friction caused by both butt cheeks rubbing against each other when you walk...same for your armpit hair. Things are there for a reason...

Shave those away, and you will likely end up with darkened skin around those areas in time to come. Why do you think women invest in skin lighteners for the armpits??? Not a pretty sight.

Edited by Centrino

Guest FattChoy88

UGH!!!!!

God!

The hair around your arse helps to reduce the friction caused by both butt cheeks rubbing against it other when you walk...same as armpit hair. Things are there for a reason...

Shave those away, and you will likely end up with darkened skin around those areas. Why do you think women invest in whiteners for the armpits??? Not a pretty sight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darkflame

Been shaving mine since 17 yo.

I think it's nice to have armpit hair but it must suit your body.

For me, if I don't shave, it grows very long and thick and it doesn't suit my arm since I'm a little scrawny in shape.

Found it a turn-off when I saw myself topless in the mirror one day and just decided to shave everything off.

I like other guys with armpit hair though. Especially when the black hair colour is contrast against fair skin. :D

For me, since young till now, strangely I have very very little armpit hairs.

I have alot of pubic hairs and leg hairs. Just armpits hair very little.

So I might as shave it off. Makes no difference to me.

• 1 month later...

Are there any styles to keep and groom pubic hair?

If you think a guy can floss his teeth with your pubes while blowing you, it needs a trim. :twisted:

If you are talking about "styles" it all varies from guy to guy.

Found this link with some "styles" mentioned.

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

For gays and str9, I actually like the au-naturel bushy look.

When it's neatly trimmed, I feel that guy's vain.

When completely shaved, I feel that guy's promiscuous.

When au-natural, I feel the guy's comfortable with his body.

Although once I saw a straight man with his son at the showers, and he was completely shaven. Quite unexpected, and that turned me on.

I also like hairless balls and cracks. But balls with scratchy stubble are just so... :blink:

Mine? All natural, though I occasionally trim the balls' hair and bikini line.

You guys, all your posts have kinda made me feel really kinky that I shaved my armpits and my groin this morning, including my trail. Couldn't reach my ass though, cos I can't see it. :lol: So now I'm promiscuous? :ph34r: Anyway, I tot I wanna shave my groin since my hairs are showing in between my thighs and the groin when I'm wearing my swimming trunks, which doesn't look kinda pleasant. Shaved balls feel really soft when relaxed, kinda reminds me when I was a kid, I liked to fondle my balls a lot. :oops:

Anyway, I kinda liked it when my armpits are bare, since I have been working out at the gym recently. What surprised me was that after I got back from JB this evening, there was a stubble already forming above my groin! I shaved my groin once or twice before, but the stubble didn't form as fast then as this time..... :blink:

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

You guys, all your posts have kinda made me feel really kinky that I shaved my armpits and my groin this morning, including my trail. Couldn't reach my ass though, cos I can't see it. :lol: So now I'm promiscuous? :ph34r: Anyway, I tot I wanna shave my groin since my hairs are showing in between my thighs and the groin when I'm wearing my swimming trunks, which doesn't look kinda pleasant. Shaved balls feel really soft when relaxed, kinda reminds me when I was a kid, I liked to fondle my balls a lot. :oops:

Anyway, I kinda liked it when my armpits are bare, since I have been working out at the gym recently. What surprised me was that after I got back from JB this evening, there was a stubble already forming above my groin! I shaved my groin once or twice before, but the stubble didn't form as fast then as this time..... :blink:

It's always better to wax. There's a great difference with the feel. I tried shaving and just like you the stubbles grew fast and furious, much to the dismay of my partner. Waxing removes the whole strand. Regrowth is softer and finer. Also over time, less.

I agree that feeling of smooth balls are super. Erotic and kinky.

• G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.