Male HQ

Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)

• 3 weeks later...

I know some guys love a mass of pubic hair; but me no. I shave myself smooth and like my partners to be the same or just neatly trimmed. As I am Bi I also like women to shave as well

It is much better for oral sex having smooth balls in your mouth than hairy ones.

:thumb:

Guest Need waxing
waxing (or manscaping) is so easily available now.... for those who wants a smooth ass... please do it... the warm sensation of the wax is actually quite good... heaven before the real tearing.... haha

Where can I get the wax? Sorry... I am ignorance.... How much does it cost?

Where can I get the wax? Sorry... I am ignorance.... How much does it cost?

there are a few... Thomas is kinda good and pro... i think i mentioned it in another thread about shaving...

i paid about thousand plus dollars for 10+5 sessions.. if i remember correctly...

• 3 months later...

I recently noticed new hair growing on my thighs and below my belly button.

This is strange because I am already past puberty and should have stop growing more hair on other body parts right?

Can certain food cause this?

What could have caused this hair growth? I am not looking forward to more body hair...

I believe new hairs continue to sprout even in our 30s and 40s, especially so for hair in the pubic region, belly(aka treasure trail), around the nipples and facial hair. Some guys only get decent moustaches/beards in their 30s. So no need for panic :P

Some like hair, some done. Apparently, Westlife don't wish to have hair.

Like it or not, you can't choose what your body have already been programmed.

When I was younger, I realised that I am more hairy around my groin area, compared with my peers. I was awkward at first especially when wearing those brief type swimming trunks but since I can't do much about it. I just have to embrace it.

Luckily, the hair grew well and now, I have my own "treasure trails" leading to... :)

Guest Getting Harry-er

You may just be getting older....

When I was younger I was quite hairless on my legs and tummy. However after I hit 28, I started to notice more hair on my legs and midriff. Dunno why, it was like the "grow hair" gene suddenly turned on in those areas. Before that was quite hairless.

I have been using steriod cream to treat some rash for the past 6 months, but rashes is on arms and neck. Could this cream be causing the hair growth on the thighs?

Or maybe like people said, I'm just getting older.. Hahaha..

I don't mind hair growing at the right places... But right thigh has >15, left side only 2 strands, quite unbalanced looking.. looks like nothing I can do about it..

Guest hairy lee

In the west as in The european looking people's country they have a saying, that as man gets older, he will notive more hair growing in areas he never thought hair will grow.

as a man grow older , fine villus hair gets stimulated by male hormone testosterone to grow thicker darker coarser hair all over the body, just cover those areas you don't wanna show

Oh .... I have this fetish.

I get turn on by men with trails of hair running down to a bushy pubes.

Hmm ... Dunno why. Darker hair colour and real big bushes is a real turn on. Plus extremely hairy legs. Yummy ... But of course applicable to lean tone muscular men only :whistle: Love to massage and tickle a hairy man's thigh, pubes, waist and navel while blowing his gun and hearing him moaning for mercy

But on the opposite, I'm turn off by hairy chest and arms especially hair around the nipples :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

@Singayporean

I think you shouldn't blame yourself as a slow swimmer. Just be what you are. By the way, you are not going for a competition and why worry ! I do noticed in the olympic that most swimmers were shaved clean of their body hair. But that was during competition. Cheer up ! At least you can swim. I can't swim even going through army ha ha ... And I don't get bother by this incapability of mine. Maybe one day, if I'm going to get drown, see which muscle hunk can save me. I'll marry him if he does. Ha ha ... If I ever appear in the pool, all my friends wouldn't believe I can't swim. The most misleading part is my lean tone built. So I would just strike a pose and suntan by the pool while orgling at muscular men in sexy trunks. There is a hokkien saying "ho kwa bo ho jiak" which means good looking but no good to eat. That's me ... Ha ha

Back in the secondary school days of Sec 1 and 2 during puberty, I had a slow puberty. I admired classmates that had more manly features growing in them. Example, their hairy legs and beard start appearing. Am also wondering how much hair they had in their pube. Honestly, I only grow up during poly days. Maybe due to my late puberty had made me become a smooth guy. Ha ha ... No choice. What to do ! I can't program my body.

Anyway, anyone has tried any cream that causes hair growth ?

Edited by ixmog

During my secondary school day, I heard from fellow students that if you apply brandy on your face, you can grow a moustache. So I search through my dad's collection of brandy and found a bottle of Martell sample bottle. So, everyday before I go to school, I will apply on my face and chest hoping to see some result. Sure enough, as I got older I starts to sprout a moustache. I think I had a good set of moustache by 16 or 17.

As for "treasure trails", I started noticing that I have them in my 20s, but it got more obvious as I age. At first it was like trickle of hair growing around above the pubic, then it got dense and darker and it started to spread up towards my chest.

I don't believe that the brandy work because, although I have a moustache, I don't really have full chest hair. What the brandy did was to give me a placebo effect. I think it all boils down to your genes when facial or body hair is concern.

Ixmog, I don't think one can have treasure trails without having hair on chest and the nipples. I believe it comes as a whole package. If it is of any consolation to you, not many Chinese are able to have full chest hair like those westerners.

GM , are you serious ? :rolleyes:

Ya, I really need a good massage for my aching back. But then hor, I think u will be going through a roller coaster of emotions when you see my body.

See treasure trails - turn on, see nipple hair - turn off.

On - off, on - off..... I wonder how many on and off can you take? :lol:

Guest Guest
ixmog / GM,

As for the Brandy part, I have to admit that I sillily tried that before (cuz I thought I'll like nice and sexy if Im hairy?).

Well, I guess for now, I would only hope for more evenly scattered facial hair... *sighs*

So did brandy makes you more hairy? Does it have any effect on hair growth?

Ya, I really need a good massage for my aching back. But then hor, I think u will be going through a roller coaster of emotions when you see my body.

See treasure trails - turn on, see nipple hair - turn off.

On - off, on - off..... I wonder how many on and off can you take? :lol:

if that's the case better not. Turn on turn off like dat my motor easily spoil ha ha ... :whistle:

I always get turn on when I see a guy with his underwear on him with pubic hair cumming out from the sides of the undies. I guess this only applicable to men with long hairy untrim pubes. Mostly straight guys are like dat. Most gays have trimmed pubes.

I also noticed certain men have very uniformed distributed hair growth on their legs while other men have very messy hair patterns. Some have longer hair while some shorter. And others are more curly. Hmm ... Lots of variation.

Edited by ixmog

Guest Hairy KOK

[

I always get turn on when I see a guy with his underwear on him with pubic hair cumming out from the sides of the undies. I guess this only applicable to men with long hairy untrim pubes. Mostly straight guys are like dat. Most gays have trimmed pubes.

I also have the same liking of natural hair sticking out from the sides of the pubes even better if the undies is one size too small so that it gives the impression that the the package is too big for the packaging heheh, it makes my imagination go wild.

Talking about male body hair, I think there is diverse range of liking og different body parts in the gay community, even in the gay community itself everyone define their own gay identity in a very different way too.

I once heard an apt description of body hair that someone described, as straight , black shiny hair, anyone seen this kind of hair around the thighs and crotch let me know

• 2 weeks later...

When young,I used to think that hairy guys are cool..but eventually when I grow up, I came to realise that being too hairy is kinda not nice looking, but do makes one look more manly (i suppose)

Well..but I still got festish for leg hairs tho, everytime when I find that guy cute,I will somehow automatically look down to his leg to see if its hairy. Its nice to see that he least had some hairs, but guys with too hairy legs kinda turns me off tho..

Hmm.. :whistle:

In the west as in The european looking people's country they have a saying, that as man gets older, he will notive more hair growing in areas he never thought hair will grow.

as a man grow older , fine villus hair gets stimulated by male hormone testosterone to grow thicker darker coarser hair all over the body, just cover those areas you don't wanna show

I too realise that im getting more hair below my navel recently. usually will get the btm to give that area a good sniff before letting him work on my cock heheh

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm looking for anyone who trim pubes. I think mine's looking like the amazon rainforest. Getting thick la.

I don't dare to do it myself. I don't find it disgusting but I"m afraid to hold a sharp object near my you-know-what. Plus, if I do it myself, with my hands shaking, I don't think i'll be able to do a nice one (yes, pubes trimming can be an art too hehehehehehe)

Is there anyone experienced enough to do this? Do pm me.

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for anyone who trim pubes. I think mine's looking like the amazon rainforest. Getting thick la.

I don't dare to do it myself. I don't find it disgusting but I"m afraid to hold a sharp object near my you-know-what. Plus, if I do it myself, with my hands shaking, I don't think i'll be able to do a nice one (yes, pubes trimming can be an art too hehehehehehe)

Thanks.

so gross....there may be some mites or dead insects caught in there. Imagine that in someone's nose. Yuck!

so gross....there may be some mites or dead insects caught in there. Imagine that in someone's nose. Yuck!

Dude, you're gross! ...and funny, I must say. SOme wild imagination you have there too...

Just so you know, this amazon rainforest doesnt' have any "wild animals" lor...

Washed and soaped and shampoo-ed everyday. Have to la..before what you mentioned starts making home down there. Scary xia!

Is this really about your pubic hairs or u just want an excuse for someone to play with your cock? Cos i dont believe that there is people whos so afraid to trim their hairs until need to find someone to do it, when trimming a pubic hair is like the most basic grooming skills in every fabulous gay's diary. haha.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Is this really about your pubic hairs or u just want an excuse for someone to play with your cock? Cos i dont believe that there is people whos so afraid to trim their hairs until need to find someone to do it, when trimming a pubic hair is like the most basic grooming skills in every fabulous gay's diary. haha.

Thanks, Imchaser...hahaha....I'll be covering up certain portion down there. It's not gonna be kinky...no sir, not when a pair of scissors is involved. hahahahaha...

Does waxing hurt? Like seriously...

I trim mine real short, like a buzz cut. I have been doing this since NS days. Not pricky to me at all anymore. It is more hygenic and neater. From time to time, I will shave all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Bodily Hair Discussion - Arms, Legs, Bod, Chest, Nipple, Pubic - Boyzilian & Ass Hair (Growing & Removing)(Compiled)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.