Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest AhBoi
8 hours ago, tomcat said:

Basic and black, haha. But as you can see, it is a case of where clothes do not maketh the man. 

If you have good shoulders, thigh, butt, overall physique, even this lousy black trunks become sexy.

Can anyone imagine if they distributed other colour swim trunks in army, like white? 😮

3 minutes ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Lovely! But this looks more like underwear than trunks 😃

This is my trunks. :lol:

sketch-1595306593950.png

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Is the cutting for Desmiit or seobean better?

I did not buy seobean but made my purchase by looking at the real stuff photos .

Edited by Kimochi

Guest AhBoi
13 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

This is my trunks. :lol:

sketch-1595306593950.png

Wahhhhh!!! 😃 Don't get thrown out by the pool guards if you're heading to a public pool... I don't think they allow white swim trunks!

Just now, Guest AhBoi said:

Wahhhhh!!! 😃 Don't get thrown out by the pool guards if you're heading to a public pool... I don't think they allow white swim trunks!

Been there done that wearing this ~ 

See around 3 quarters down the page haha :lol:

Guest AhBoi
12 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Been there done that wearing this ~ 

Wow! No issues with the pool guards? In any case, don't you get a lot of stares? 😝

1 minute ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Wow! No issues with the pool guards? In any case, don't you get a lot of stares? 😝

Haha during this period you get less than 20 people in the pool. What stare? But a guy complimented on my trunks inside shower room ~ :lol:

Guest AhBoi
8 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Haha during this period you get less than 20 people in the pool. What stare? But a guy complimented on my trunks inside shower room ~ :lol:

Haha wow ok, as long as the pool guards don't throw you out! 😆 Nice one man!

5 minutes ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Haha wow ok, as long as the pool guards don't throw you out! 😆 Nice one man!

Haha thanks ~ you can try out too :lol:

On 7/25/2020 at 11:08 PM, begleitung said:

Whts MB ?

ur mesh swimwear sounds interesting, haha

Moneyboy, haha.

Usually overseas holidays, I tend to get a lot of old angmohs. Even when with family, they will approach, friendly but can see just want to test water.

Due to this problem, my choice of swimwear has grown more conservative, but with a few cheeky interesting details, once someone is close enough.

Good balance, I guess. Bo pian.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/26/2020 at 12:25 AM, Guest AhBoi said:

Can anyone imagine if they distributed other colour swim trunks in army, like white? 😮

Depends on the guy wearing lah, muscular fit / thicc guy = exciting bulges.  If not hot or ill-fitting, just looks like wearing Pampers. 

And some guys have poor hygiene, white trunks can become dunno what colour after wear a few times.  🤢🤢🤢

Regardless of the backlash, I still think the waterpolo SG trunks were so cute. Had chance to get from some friends last time, but I didn't.

Wasted sia. Now this is like legit collector's item.

It was actually interesting - from different sides, the trunks look different. From one side, you only see stars. 

From the other side, the crescent moon is very very very very very visually appealing - like a push up bra for men.

Even my less endowed friends looked big with the Singapore moon rising on their bulge. Bring it back!

P19-101126-a5.jpg

503841.bin?w968

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

4 hours ago, mith said:

oooohhh... i like this very much! 

what brand? can get from where?

the back is translucent after wet?

Haha Desmiit. Buy online. Get the thin sides one instead of the normal one. Dunno whether you call this translucent or not ~ :lol:

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

Depends on the guy wearing lah, muscular fit / thicc guy = exciting bulges.  If not hot or ill-fitting, just looks like wearing Pampers. 

And some guys have poor hygiene, white trunks can become dunno what colour after wear a few times.  🤢🤢🤢

Regardless of the backlash, I still think the waterpolo SG trunks were so cute. Had chance to get from some friends last time, but I didn't.

Wasted sia. Now this is like legit collector's item.

It was actually interesting - from different sides, the trunks look different. From one side, you only see stars. 

From the other side, the crescent moon is very very very very very visually appealing - like a push up bra for men.

Even my less endowed friends looked big with the Singapore moon rising on their bulge. Bring it back!

P19-101126-a5.jpg

503841.bin?w968

Woww, very cool design. 

MB, lol. U r 2 sexy, dats y. Lol. 

1 hour ago, begleitung said:

Woww, very cool design. 

MB, lol. U r 2 sexy, dats y. Lol. 

That is kind of you, haha.

I am sure other bitchier sisters in here will just say, "he mistaken for MB because he looks cheap."

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words like these just sound like dry sour grapes to me.  😁😁😁 

In all honesty, being mistaken for MB is flattering the first few times, after that, no.

Especially when they cross the line and get touchy...

But back to topic:

I wonder why the SG trunks are outlawed, when now all manner of crescent and stars are used on masks. 

The rules regarding the use of the flag, and its enforcement is very piecemeal...

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

36 minutes ago, tomcat said:

That is kind of you, haha.

I am sure other bitchier sisters in here will just say, "he mistaken for MB because he looks cheap."

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words like these just sound like dry sour grapes to me.  😁😁😁 

In all honesty, being mistaken for MB is flattering the first few times, after that, no.

Especially when they cross the line and get touchy...

But back to topic:

I wonder why the SG trunks are outlawed, when now all manner of crescent and stars are used on masks. 

The rules regarding the use of the flag, and its enforcement is very piecemeal...

Ewww, getting touchy is a big no no. 

the think the trunks were banned because the flag were worn on the crotch, like undies 2. hence it was disrespectful?  Just guessing. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, mate69 said:

ya lol

from certain angle

what color is it and the brand?

looks like off-white color

Silver grayish haha ~ brand is Desmiit. Bought different colors of the same design so can rotate and not wear out easily. On top also same design but white color ~

1 hour ago, mith said:

kimochi, u put on weight leh... waist & thigh area!

Pictures taken from different place. Different mirrors too lolz :lol:

Versus the black one leh?? Same?? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.