Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

3 hours ago, gucici said:

Usually i buy china brand. Soft and sexy material. 

Pro and cons buying China brands online:

Pro:

- cheap

- lots of variety and choice 

Con:

- size can be on the smaller side

- price and cutting of same design may vary from seller to seller 

- MOST dreadful: Your account may be compromised. I kena before. Someone hacked in and used my account to buy > US$200 of electronic goods. 

White trunks as long as not translucent or sleazy are allowed.

Brief of any color is not allowed.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/7/2019 at 3:08 PM, fab said:

White trunks as long as not translucent or sleazy are allowed.

Brief of any color is not allowed.

White trunks are fine. So long there is decent coverage, not like thongs. 

As for mine my white trunks, I’ve removed the inner lining and it gets quite sheer when wet, but doesn’t seem to be an issue with any Guards or pool. 

1 hour ago, QWERTYboi said:

As for mine my white trunks, I’ve removed the inner lining and it gets quite sheer when wet, but doesn’t seem to be an issue with any Guards or pool. 

Pls wear and take a pic of it wet! Post it here. 

3 hours ago, QWERTYboi said:

What is your purpose of removing?

Remember, sleazy doesn't mean sexy.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 hours ago, QWERTYboi said:

Do you deliberately choose white colour for your trunks, or is it a random colour like any other colours (e.g. dark blue, black)?

If deliberate, what is the reason for choosing white? 😛

2 minutes ago, QWERTYboi said:

white is a nice color isn’t it? Lol

Haha yes it is but whenever I'm at the public pool I only see a handful of people in white trunks, sometimes none.

Whenever I swim with friends, they are also all wearing black trunks.

I wish more people would wear white trunks...

So for you I suppose it is a deliberate choice to wear white colour.

20 minutes ago, QWERTYboi said:

hmmm never met you before and I don’t go to KB so... probably mistaken me for someone else? 🤔

You had been to KB before? 
I don’t think I have mistaken you w anyone else. Anyway, that’s important. Lol. If you said that’s not you, it’s not you then. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Tylor said:

Hi guys, looking to get a brand new trunks as my old one lost the elasticity. Any recommendations? 

Whats budget? Never state. If no budget buy those sexy sexy Japanese aqux type ~ 

55 minutes ago, Tylor said:

Haha I prefer more subtle kind lol. This one too over for me 

Normal speedo loh ~ actually also same sexy sexy type haha 

https://www.speedo.com/uk/en/men/briefs

Edited by Kimochi

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Lunar New Year 😀

Last weel of Male-HQ "888" Sale with 18% off + 10% Rebate with any purchase above $88 in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online use MALEHQ20 to enjoy 20% off with min purchase of US88 at www.male-hq.com

84880632_2633218070061037_7001030441780117504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=qVYWCzCXm4sAX-iy17k&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=1172c765d6558d98ee9b878e5889703e&oe=5ED7A0A6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Male-HQ Leap Year Promo ends Feb 29: Enjoy $29 off any purchase of $129 and above. Includes sale items, exclude toys and on-going promos

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online use LEAPYEAR29 at www.male-hq.com

87381789_2703277266388450_5213573771692081152_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeFG3Y2eb0mw8k6E--TakNL81LKrkcZ-5el0DA7R-CF-2UYI-HrIfM4gvS2IU19dr6EVcrSJ1y5R6MUnLMpiTwW6XqwjcHp3mYPyVb9CC4p-7w&_nc_ohc=Ljw9MW60s6MAX_xC0dW&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-1.fna&oh=663af53ea6df7f5364f690a88e50edd0&oe=5EC05DF7

• 3 weeks later...

We put the "hunk" in hunker down with the Male-HQ Hunker Down SaleEnjoy $20 off every purchase above $100 from now to Apr 30

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720 (note: in compliance with local measures, we'll be temporarily closed from Apr 7 to May 4)

Online use HUNK20 at www.male-hq.com

hunker-down-sale.png

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SGSpeedoBoy said:

No with my dad. 

Kool !  😉👍

Where I used to swim, there was a teen who swam regularly with his dad too. If we happened to hit the shower at the same moment, I tend to enjoy looking at his Tan line. He would always be faster than his dad. While towel drying himself outside the cubicle he could continue chatting with his dad who could always still be showering. Interestingly the teen uses square boxer style trunks while his dad uses speedo style. Always felt that elders rather use boxer style trunks but that just me stereotyping. 

Wonderingly out loud, how many of us uses both styles; ie. boxer style and speedo. Or do you just stick to one style?

27 minutes ago, ressac said:

originally speedo style. but since i'm thin as stick, i changed to boxer style a couple yrs ago.

only complaint..... different brands of boxers = varying lengths = somewhat uneven tan.

I am also hesitant in switching even thou I bought a boxer style many years ago. Don't want another Tan line around my thigh.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.