Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Shorts tanline is rather fugly le. Unless yours is slutty shorts like those from Mategear. :twisted:

Too short to me is fucking ugly. Everything has to look proportionately right. And add it to fucking fit sexy sexy body will make me waterfall. 

1 hour ago, axefactor said:

Carry it with confidence and no matter what kind of tan line, it will still look good :) 

No matter what kind? 😁😅😈

3c2e95280aca4d2078592f8a4468b2bc.jpg

Since Tan-line faded maybe good time to change trunks style to get the kind of Tan-line we want in the next chance.

Next question:

Do you folks prefer plain coloured or flowery prints?

So far I think I only spotted one or two trendy youngsters with flowery-prints speedos.

personally prefers one tone or with minimal design.

19 minutes ago, shyc said:

No matter what kind? 😁😅😈

3c2e95280aca4d2078592f8a4468b2bc.jpg

Since Tan-line faded maybe good time to change trunks style to get the kind of Tan-line we want in the next chance.

Next question:

So far I think I only spotted one or two trendy youngsters with flowery-prints speedos.

Simple minimalistic for me. Bring out at the right time and design. Like Zen design. Simple yet speaks words. 

Just now, Since u r here said:

Aiyo

i

knw what is zen products??! Who

doesnt knw zen?

but why swimming trunks?!!

Plain simple yet attractive. leave a refreshing and memorable after looking at it.  Subtle yet slutty ~ a design which speaks a thousand words. 

1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

I wish to see what is subtle yet slutty swimwear

for

men i will pref subtle but sexy bah

Then make underwear also ~ 

5 hours ago, shyc said:

No matter what kind? 😁😅😈

Next question:

Haha i prefer plain colours like one or two 

I had seen leopard prints bikini worn by Filipina. Before closure, used to have a bunch of them merrily posing and taking Picts with scarfs etc at the pool. Not seen guys with tiger stripes, leopard prints thou I seen flowery ones too. Very very rare too. From the few replies, most still stick to plain or minimalist designed trunks. I don't mind flowery but they not common. I get mine mostly from nearby shops and usual Brand’s like waveline or arena are more plain coloured ones.

Not too sure thou if trunks design can be slutty? Imho thought it's the wearer that makes them "slutty" ? Imagine if a boring old fart like me put on a "slutty" trunk, it still be boring. But a plain boxer trunks on a person with all the right curves and bulges, tat becomes a winner immediately, no?

p/s: @Kimochi  the article on 7 design principles from zen wisdom is interesting but rather "cim". I had reread it few times still can't quite get it. I just not zen enough... yet. But few points that it brought up did aligned with my believes. Thanks for sharing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 9:35 AM, shyc said:

I had seen leopard prints bikini worn by Filipina. Before closure, used to have a bunch of them merrily posing and taking Picts with scarfs etc at the pool. Not seen guys with tiger stripes, leopard prints thou I seen flowery ones too. Very very rare too. From the few replies, most still stick to plain or minimalist designed trunks. I don't mind flowery but they not common. I get mine mostly from nearby shops and usual Brand’s like waveline or arena are more plain coloured ones.

Not too sure thou if trunks design can be slutty? Imho thought it's the wearer that makes them "slutty" ? Imagine if a boring old fart like me put on a "slutty" trunk, it still be boring. But a plain boxer trunks on a person with all the right curves and bulges, tat becomes a winner immediately, no?

p/s: @Kimochi  the article on 7 design principles from zen wisdom is interesting but rather "cim". I had reread it few times still can't quite get it. I just not zen enough... yet. But few points that it brought up did aligned with my believes. Thanks for sharing.

Haha thanks for reading! ~ its bit like the mini skirt motto : short enough to reveal and attract yet long enough to cover just right. 

Guest Try and see
49 minutes ago, gangstee see said:

Speedo even more expensive lo

I don't like Speedos because I find that their cutting seems more suited for big-sized guys, likely American ang mohs.

Also, they are over-priced and not that stylish. And their material doesn't last long. If you swim often, within 3 months, the elesticity of the trunks will be gone.

For Asian guys, Arena seems to be more suited. But again, the fabric doesn't last beyond a few months if you swim often.

The brand of trunks I have found to last the longest is Aussiebum. I don't know if they are sold in stores here, but I order mine online. Although they are catered to ang moh guys, their smaller sizes do suit Asian body types well. And they have a very wide variety to choose from.

Maybe Aussie guys are not as large as American guys, so their cutting is not so "big".

Guest Try and see
27 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

two months unused. and won't be used in June either. urrrgh. 

eee.jpg

Yeah man, the circuit breaker's ban on swimming is really killing me.

Nice trunks you've got there, btw! If you wear it in the pool with me, I'd definitely caress your trunks to feel the nice material  😈

20200525-125355.jpg

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

I don't like Speedos because I find that their cutting seems more suited for big-sized guys, likely American ang mohs.

That’s because the brand Speedo you get from local departmental stores are for export, meaning for oversea market. If you get the genuine Japanese Speedo, the cutting is small and low. 

Guest Try and see
36 minutes ago, bluerunner said:

That’s because the brand Speedo you get from local departmental stores are for export, meaning for oversea market. If you get the genuine Japanese Speedo, the cutting is small and low. 

Woah! I see. Thanks for enlightening me.

The bulk of sports stores in S'pore are therefore f**king stupid to keep on selling Speedos that are meant for ang moh countries. 

Even when you wear the smaller size ones, you still look like you're wearing your grandfather's trunks!

Guest trunks

What are everybody's thoughts on pubic hair outside the speedo line? Like at the top and the sides. Do you prefer trimmed or just let people see? spacer.png

7 hours ago, bluerunner said:

Agree there...yeah the japs ones fits Asians better! Yums!

38 minutes ago, Guest trunks said:

What are everybody's thoughts on pubic hair outside the speedo line? Like at the top and the sides. Do you prefer trimmed or just let people see? spacer.png

Def trimmed and I always like to me clean and it looks better personally for me. Not into hairy guys ...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.