Male HQ

All Discussion About Swimwear & Swimming Trunks (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 2 months later...

G'day mates 🌈 Checkout new Marcuse swimwear arrivals at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

What's more, enjoy Sure-Win vouchers of between $10 to $50 to be won when you shop in-store in Oct. :D

73018884_2411788728870640_74632819878437

On 4/3/2019 at 11:51 PM, Guest trunksss said:

Does anyone know if white swimming trunks are allowed at our local Active SG pools?

From what I see so far most people wear black trunks, but I have a white pair and I'm wondering if I will be thrown out if I wear it to swim.

Anyone has any idea?

No, you won't be thrown out. I always wear white. 😆

Guest trunksss
On 10/18/2019 at 6:02 AM, Easy_man said:

No, you won't be thrown out. I always wear white. 😆

Strangely enough, I don't always see people wearing white trunks. Perhaps it is too revealing.

Which pool do you go to, if I may ask?

All-new Marcuse swimwear & underwear arrivals at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

What's more, enjoy Sure-Win vouchers of between $10 to $50 to be won when you shop in-store in Oct. :D

72806932_2422169941165852_31461672463053

All-new Marcuse swimwear & underwear arrivals at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

73236064_2429140857135427_36154775625300

Aussie Posse 🌈 Checkout new Marcuse swimwear & underwear arrivals at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

72919129_2438797716169741_83166838205311

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Frankly they won't care la
Just dress as you like and behave properly then lifeguards will not bother you

Yeah. As long as no one complains and you don’t parade around like a peacock if you are in your see through trunks or gstring, they don’t care much. They know about us all this while. 

Guest TrunksKid

Do you guys think everytime a lifeguard spots someone in white swim trunks, this question will cross their mind: Is it trunks or is it underwear?

I'm sure they will wonder, stare a bit to see if there's any drawstring, then ascertain from there right?

33 minutes ago, mate69 said:

best is waveline white.

damn sexy but cannot find

bought an orange color one instead

Have the sexy sexy cutting you want yet cheap and good material best ~ :lol:

Guest TrunksKid
8 hours ago, DeMarko said:

u can wear white for swimming and if u wish to parade, go inside the changing room.

nowadays there are dual usage type of wear, ie, you can wear it as Undies or as a Swimming Trunks... i have bought a few

I rarely see people wearing white trunks to swim, hence I'm not sure if it's actually allowed.

What brand offers the dual usage type of wear? If it's white, wouldn't it be translucent?

On 11/20/2019 at 12:08 AM, Guest TrunksKid said:

I rarely see people wearing white trunks to swim, hence I'm not sure if it's actually allowed.

What brand offers the dual usage type of wear? If it's white, wouldn't it be translucent?

Nowadays, there are guys wearing white at the pool. Surprisingly, married young or old dads also wear white with their kids at baby pool.

As long as you wear it for swimming or tanning even abit translucent when wet is still acceptable by the lifeguard. But dun wear and walk around along the pool especially when your trunk is wet.

those that have dual usage types really look like an underwear but it is meant for swimming too. Maybe overseas like European countries or more advanced Asian countries like Jpn or Kor may allow such attire in the pool.

hv yet to try it out in local pool.....

Guest TrunksKid
11 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Nowadays, there are guys wearing white at the pool. Surprisingly, married young or old dads also wear white with their kids at baby pool.

As long as you wear it for swimming or tanning even abit translucent when wet is still acceptable by the lifeguard. But dun wear and walk around along the pool especially when your trunk is wet.

those that have dual usage types really look like an underwear but it is meant for swimming too. Maybe overseas like European countries or more advanced Asian countries like Jpn or Kor may allow such attire in the pool.

hv yet to try it out in local pool.....

Wow I have never seen married men/dads wear white at the pool.

Do straight people even wear white? Perhaps to them, like underwear, white is just 'another colour' to them... 😝

Changed to trunks from briefs... the transition period the worst! Due to the different Tan lines.

however I noticed another problem with trunks, less so with swim briefs.

trunks length differs from each brand! Sigh pie. So there is never really the Super clear cut Tan lines compared to when I was wearing briefs to swim.

2 hours ago, ressac said:

Changed to trunks from briefs... the transition period the worst! Due to the different Tan lines.

Stick to the same cutting. Going from more material to less material is still ok. Transition from less material to more material will be worse, I would think. 
If you don’t want multiple tanlines and you cannot stick to one cutting, then you will have to wait until you get back to your original skin tone before going under the sun again. :ph34r:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.