Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

I've learned how to jerk since I was a little boy, maybe 7 or 8 y o. I was just playing, rubbing my dick and accidentally found the way. At time I still cannot produce cum, but the feeling was right. I didn't even know that this is masturbation.

Not quite often that I jerk. Usually once or twice a week. Not because I'm not horny, but too busy and tired each day. And sometimes I like to save it up for a big one when I can finally jerk.

I'm right hand person. And jerk with right hand also. I can use left hand too. But more comfortable with right, because my left is busy pinching my nipple. Hahaha!

How far? Depend on hornyness. The most far I used to do is my mouth.

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2015 at 5:13 AM, Guest Guest said:

Is there anybody who can masturbate more than once within the same day?

I am 80 years young and twice a week I do it twice same day about 2 hrs apart. The second time I get off quicker

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

29 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DeMarko

are u very free??

Ya

hence I really qn deMarko

by such a sharing

Help to improve sg economy eg helping those retrenched
Create more good script for mediacorp to improve its contents etc
Value-adding to society: not creating jobs for the police or security guards to watch-out in toilet har!

We need positive stuff ! So that society will stop thinking that we are useless but on the contrary, value-adding

I know I m abit shameless

In future, can we have at BW anniversaries to award bw mbrs (yes only mbrs pls):

Mbrs who are

Best in positive vibe energy:

Best in useful suggestions'  etc

Best in sharing of useful news eg a new medicine that can cure STD etc in 3 seconds

Creating events FOC for fellow BWs esp  using technology like surveys etc to further analyse profiles to a deeper extent(don't think otherwise, I mean figures and analysis on a deeper level, not "thrusting" deeper)

Would this help to encourage a positive environment?

Award will be stripped off if the person later becomes unqualified
(stripped award, not strip away his clothes on the stage)

Also a shame List:

pp who keep flaming

Senior mbrs who did something silly will be demote to another level (rather than removing him totally, let be humanitarian and compassionate in the gay and happy world, we are NOT a usual corporation that we sack and fire people)

or
pp who supports rejecting pp inappropriately

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Eww squid handler

Isn't that beastiality? I imagine having sex with luvhandle yields similar feelings of concept refreshment and bewilderment.

Guest Sheep

I was at a farm recently and saw some young Sheeps drinking milk from bottles. I got hard watching them sucking hungrily on the bottle nipples and imagine if they were to suck in my cock! I think the feeling has got to be nicer than being sucked by guys!

has anyone tried being sucked by young Sheeps or cows?

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, KENZ said:

Gosh this is beastiality!!! Now when I go Manhattan fish market or fish n co, i will never look at their calamari the same way again LOL "Waiter May I ask what is this gooish liquid in my calamari " arghhhhh!!!

Waiter reply: Oh... this is my man cream, courtesy of "Man"hattan fish market. You want more? You can expect how much more I can give by the size of the calamari there..

5 minutes ago, Guest Sheep said:

I was at a farm recently and saw some young Sheeps drinking milk from bottles. I got hard watching them sucking hungrily on the bottle nipples and imagine if they were to suck in my cock! I think the feeling has got to be nicer than being sucked by guys!

don't you go there, mister:doh::frustrated::swear:

2 hours ago, Guest Sheep said:

Sheep and cows have teeth too...:whistle:

I definitely love this thread and your humour, guys!:clap:

Guest Animal lover
5 hours ago, Phil said:

Sheep and cows have teeth too...:whistle:

I definitely love this thread and your humour, guys!:clap:

I think those baby Sheeps and cows don't have teeth and I do think if given the chance to try getting my cock milked by them ur wld be the best suck ever! OMG... I am getting hard just thinking about it! Squid.... No... Too dangerous!

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest Animal lover said:

I think those baby Sheeps and cows don't have teeth and I do think if given the chance to try getting my cock milked by them ur wld be the best suck ever! OMG... I am getting hard just thinking about it! Squid.... No... Too dangerous!

Maybe those are baby squids too? no beaks yet? :D

Guest guey

i wonder what Buddhist would say about the karma sin of this practice, would the sailors who yank off the heads of the squid to uses a mastbatory tool , reincarnate to become a squid in the next life to pay for the karmic sins of this life time.

To me it is a senseless waste of killing of a squid for food but for carnal pleasure as it is not to be intended to .

usually the buddhist type would start to sprout some buddhist teachings to comment at this stage.

35 minutes ago, Guest guey said:

i wonder what Buddhist would say about the karma sin of this practice, would the sailors who yank off the heads of the squid to uses a mastbatory tool , reincarnate to become a squid in the next life to pay for the karmic sins of this life time.

To me it is a senseless waste of killing of a squid for food but for carnal pleasure as it is not to be intended to .

usually the buddhist type would start to sprout some buddhist teachings to comment at this stage.

I suppose they could still eat the squid after giving it a good wash to remove the, uhh, protein.

On 22/05/2016 at 3:30 PM, DeMarko said:

Sailors onboard the ship not only using their hands to masturbate when they gets horny. Some sailors will catch squids and use them as a masturbator tool.

Those sailors will put their cocks into the mouth of the squid. The squid will suck the cock treating as their foods. The sucking is better than guy's oral. The sailors can imagine that their cocks are in the mouth of another guy or gal (Depending on whether the sailor himself is a straight or gay)

Their cocks will start to erect while the squid keeps on sucking. The moment the sailor shoot their loads out, the squid will stop sucking and they are able to pull the squid out from their cocks.

This is how I get to know from a friend of mine who worked as a sailor. And he bought me one live squid for me to try and it was really fantastic. I felt its better than being sucked by a guy.

You guys can try it out ... Another new masturbator tool..

Seriously, some people have very vivid imaginations. Based on what I've heard, the actual story how sailors masturbate on ship is that they remove the squid's head, empty the body parts and use the squid body to jo and NOT with the squid head to suck as the squid has beaks that can break shells. Unless your cock is harder than sea shells, you might want to try it with a live squid.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:11 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Seriously, some people have very vivid imaginations. Based on what I've heard, the actual story how sailors masturbate on ship is that they remove the squid's head, empty the body parts and use the squid body to jo and NOT with the squid head to suck as the squid has beaks that can break shells. Unless your cock is harder than sea shells, you might want to try it with a live squid.

Oh, or the squid can be dead and can use the whole squid to masturbate

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.