Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

Guest curious

is it true that the more one masturbates, the more precum he will have?

i am rather highly sex where i masturbate almost every day :D:P . i notice that my cock gets wet rather easily with precum, and at times, can be alot. most of my friends that masturbate often also seem to be in the same case. once our cock is hard plus the strength of being horny, precum usually just ooze out .. haha, not in bucket lah but can be so wet.

on the contrary, those friends who dont masturbate often .. say, most twice a week type, dont get much precum even though they can be super horny when having sex.

hmm, wonder if there is a co-relations.

Curious, Precum are secreted when you are stimulated either physically or mentally.  The more excited you are, the more they are produced.  It is not how often you masturbate, although stimulation by masturbation will also produce precum.

Yes i do agree.

My friend told me thatt he more excited you are the more precum you will produce.

Guest gorgeous

I have precum whenever i masturbate - its fun to play with your precum and smooth them over your dick head, give added sensation. I like to masturbate for my mate too. any one keen ? :lol:

Guest cumming

once met a guy for sex.... his precum is so much like flowing water down my thigh while he rubbing against my ass crack..... thot he has cummed :D:D and later he gave me a good deep fcuk :P i auto-cum on his chest while ridding on his hard-rock dick :D:D

Oh my... I never hab precum at all.... :o

My advise try to masterbate till you almost cum then stop and rest for a while. Do that for a few time, you will have lots of precum lioa.

Else let me help you :lol::lol: :thumb:

well... i never have any pre-cum as well... I tried ways to produce more but it never seems to work... I'll be happy if i can get a drop!

And my hubby always says it is so dry and would blow for me to wet it! :D

Oh my... I never hab precum at all.... :o

My advise try to masterbate till you almost cum then stop and rest for a while. Do that for a few time, you will have lots of precum lioa.

Else let me help you :lol::lol: :thumb:

wow.. i need some help here.. :D

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

• 4 weeks later...

Recently saw a vcd which features 200 cum shots, and suddenly realised that almost all men use their right hand to masturbate. But for me I'm used to using left hand, will feel weird if I use right hand. Am I the odd one out? Is there any meaning for using right or left hand? (btw, i'm a right-hander) (Sorry if this topic is boring or meaningless, juz curious) :P

Guest gMoh

any hand would do, so long u enjoy it or if can't shoot out so easily and then hand too tired to shake, might es well changed other hand lah :P

Guest ANA

Anyone tried using both hands --- like trying to make a fire on wood? :blink: Someone did this on me and I was like .... in heaven. :D

PS: Of course, he did it with lots of lub otherwise there would be a real fire ! :twisted:

Guest Guest 8
Recently saw a vcd which features 200 cum shots, and suddenly realised that almost all men use their right hand to masturbate. But for me I'm used to using left hand, will feel weird if I use right hand. Am I the odd one out? Is there any meaning for using right or left hand? (btw, i'm a right-hander) (Sorry if this topic is boring or meaningless, juz curious) :P

Right hand masturbate mean u use left brain. Left hand masturbate means u use right brain.

Thats mean u use full brain if u use both hands. if use both hands at the same time thats mean u have very long cock.

hope this helps.

Guest 8

Guest bearbear
Hi Guest 8:

What you had said made sense. Hahaha!!!

Cheers

hi all,

i know im bearbear here but my handle in "another local mature" forum is ying_ying.

so hope that people dun mistake him for me,

cheers

bear2

Guest bearbear

i use both!

sometimes i prefer my left even if im a righty as 1 cock feels bigger and 2 maybe my cock is not so used to my left that it thinks its another person altogerther n hence i feel more turn on.

i do realize that i cum faster when i used my right!

• 3 weeks later...

hi pal, wat i think is it is the time you need someone to accompany you and share your life with the right person. Hahaha :lol::lol:

As this time is the time you feel lonely... i guess.. if u feel offended.. i m sorry about this..

Or u can go out with ur frds and see around this world...

or u can click to this link

hope you will like it..

anyway, gd luck to u

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

Guest Guest

i don't think there is anything wrong with you.

Frequent masturbation is good, as it releases the old sperm inside you. I think there were some studies that indicate that masturbation helps to prevent some prostate problems when you are older.

Thanks guys for your feedback.. I am just curious over my sudden increase in sexual appetite.. I have reviewed all aspects of my life and can only come to one conclusion, that this is due to the new multi-vitamin that I am taking. I have recently strated taking Kordel's Executive B + C (with vitamin E and Selenium)... Anyone here from a medical background who can advice if this multi-vatamin can increase sexual appetite? Thanks

Thanks guys for your feedback.. I am just curious over my sudden increase in sexual appetite.. I have reviewed all aspects of my life and can only come to one conclusion, that this is due to the new multi-vitamin that I am taking. I have recently strated taking Kordel's Executive B + C (with vitamin E and Selenium)... Anyone here from a medical background who can advice if this multi-vatamin can increase sexual appetite? Thanks

I dont think so....I take supplements daily too..there wasnt any sudden increase in my sexual appetite? Perhaps there are something esle that trigger your sexual appetite..i suppose :P

But the books did mention...mastrubate when you got the urge and not when you are moody or frustrated.........

I think that it is okay to masturbate every day if you want to - and, on the contrary, I think this helps to relieve the frusttations with work, life, whatever.

There is no such thing as an addcition to masturbation :-)

Ruffx2sq,

Try stop taking Kordel for 2 weeks. Should your urge subside, ha ha ....don't play play with Kordel.

Cheers,

guest 6

Dear Guest6

I tried stopping Kordel for one week and guess what.. the desire went away... something in Kordel seems to increase my sexual appetite.. I just started taking it again today and am waiting for the result... now, please do not go and empty the stores of Kordel... there might be some logical explanation to what I am experiencing... any medical professional around who wants to share your insight???

Ruffx2sg

• 3 months later...
Guest Tired After Masturbation

Do you guys feel tired after maturbation. Especially in the morning before going to work. After maturbation I feel physically very tired and my friends told me I look very very tired, my face is faceless, no sunshine.

I wonder got to do with maturbation or my other health problem. How many you maturbation is consider too much and addictive. Does matrubation make a men weak and sick look.

Please help to have some true answers.

Guest bearbear

i may be wrong but i think the answer is sleep..............

i used to masturbate everyday and sleep late,like you i also feel dead in the mornings but nowadays with proper food,some jogging, soccer, gym and min 7 hours sleep a day i can masturbate in the mornings b4 work and can still have sex at night with my partner,everyday and feel ok the next day, thats me,maybe its not the same with others.

also last time i used to only cum lots with a food suck or if i have not cum 4awhile but now with my "new" routine every cum is min 4 to 5 shoots.........hehehe.

cheers

I try not to jack off in the morning... having a full load keeps you "humming" with sexual energy. So that when you meet up with your guy, its all ready to explode...

Any good sperm food?

Take pineapple and your sperm will taste very sweet............

Normally, a person will feel a little drained after cumming that is because our body needs to recover from the high. When your testicles are emptied, your body will tell it to start producing sperm. Usually, after a short rest, most will recover.

I think for you, it should be a health issue. Since you did mentioned that had other health problems. A healthy body will be able to fight fatigue and stresses easily and recover quickly.

If you know that you are going to be tired when you JO in the morning, why don't you try JO when you are home after work?

Remember that anything done in excess will be harmful, no matter what.

物極必反, 否極泰來.

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.