Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

will frequent masturbation result in shorter dick size?

Your dick gets shorter every time you masturbate.

The more frequently your do it, the shorter it gets, your testis will shrink too.

You will wake up one day and realised that you had a clitoris instead of a dick.

If that should happen, you will make world history.

This is a method that works on the premise of edging - but works only for those with foreskin that can dock. The general idea is to masturbate and use the foreskin as the holding sac for the cum by pinching the foreskin on its tip. Pleasure yourself as per normal but when you are about to jizz, stop the vigorous action, pinch the foreskin to envelope the head of the penis, slowly edge yourself until you spill - but most importantly, breathe in as deeply as you can before you come and hold your breath. It is kind of mind blowing (among other things). Essentially when you squirt, the warmth of the cum will extend the pleasure of orgasm. In fact if you choose not to capture the cum within your foreskin, a deeply held breath will see you shoot your load further than you'd image... :) 

At home:

I love to lie on the bed face down. Sandwich my cock between my stomach and a bolster.

Then I would rub my cock up and down against the bolster and at the same time squeeze my butt. And at times I will hump on the bolster fantasizing I am fucking someone.

When about to cum, I will quickly turn back (face ceiling) and then use my hand to stroke my hardon almost cumming cock and then let it shot my warm creamy loads over my body.

At times, I will use my hand to swipe those loads on my body and then taste it...

Finally, secretly rush to the toilet to take a shower before getting to sleep.

At office:

Usually tea break time around 3pm where my colleagues would all go for their afternoon tea break which usually take them at least 30mins or 45mins before getting back to office to continue to work.

At this time, I would usually go to the testing lab and then locked the door and I would remove my jeans and then sit on the chair and caress myself in my pair of undies and then slowly getting the cock hard before removing the undies. Then I would stroke and get on my wild imagination either fantasizing myself fucking someone or fucking one of my hot married colleagues who had a solid big bulge and perky ass crack... after awhile, I would then shoot my warm creamy loads on my body and will either use tissue papers to wipe it off or use my fingers to swipe and taste it.

Then I will go to the lab toilets to take a quick shower before going back to my own office cubicle. Usually this will take around 20mins which before my colleagues back from canteen ...

I tried do so under table. But only on my underwear.. :D

Try this masturbation technique:

Pull back the foreskin (if you have) to reveal the cock head during an erection. If there is no pre-cum, wet the cock head and both your palms with water. Then use the edge of both your palms to stroke the cock crown from top to bottom. Start slow initially. The idea is to stimulate fucking. As your pleasure increases, increase the pace of stroking. When you finally squirt, the cum will be shot out like a cannon.

I tried do so under table. But only on my underwear.. :D

I always wear a condom and Jo under my table to avoid messing up. Cum into the condom, pull it out, tie a knot, wipe my dick and hands with tissue paper and ready to go for meeting..... Lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmmm.... me too, I like cuddling my bolster whenever I am feeling horny.  It's so nice feeling rubbing and caressing my bolster and hugging tightly onto my bolster and grabbing in my arms and legs.... thrusting and pushing my private part up and down my bolster, humping until I orgasm...... Woooo... nice!  I never use condom, and ended up always staining my bolster all over with my cums ... blush!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest demonstrator

Was wondering if any of your younger brother asked you on masturbation before?Have any of your taught/showed your brother or friends how to masturbate? what did you do?

I didn't show or teach but was taught how to wank instead. 

To cut a long story short, a friend showed me the jerking off motion and told me to try it so I did and haven't looked back since. 

I was masterbated by my 2 elder brothers when i was 10 years old, shiok feelings but nothing came out during that age and foreskin was not able to retract. It was only in primary school when nurse came to perform check up then i was taught how to retract foreskin after that i tried to practice retract skin to and fro suddenly cum just shoot out uncontrolably

i learnt from my older brother. He actually showed me his cock and showed me how to jerk off when i asked him. He had a rather big tool hahah

Did you manage to touch it? Did you see his shoot his load?

Guest circle JO

Anybody tried masturbating competition to see who jerk off first? Or has anybody tried masturbating into another person's cock or rub dick head against dick head?

A few times circle JO with few people, sometimes all self JO, sometimes JO the next guy on your right.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lim Guan Eng

No! I can jack off 3 to 4 times a day. If everyday....of course CANNOT lah!

Not enough testorterone, it means that your body is weak! Need more rest for recovery. To me, what you eat plays in your body system! You eat unhealthy food, of course it will affect your body system....and it also affect your testorterones level.

Jacking off is healthy. It is a form of exercise and balancing in life. Without jacking off, we will haywire!

Cumming is to refresh and rejunerate our body. The old sperm need to clear before new sperm can produce.

• 1 month later...

I love to masturbate by facing down and rubbing my penis against my pillow. Anyone did the same? Am i normal?

Yup, this is one of my methods of masturbation

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Feels like having sex ma

Precisely... this is the best methods so far I have experienced.

wow rubbing against your pillow or bolster, u can imagine yourself fucking someone else .. shiok shiok feeling

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest 72%dark

how to masturbate a dick with no foreskin?

Why do ppl keep asking this??? Any method of stimulating the dick is considered masturbation, not just sliding foreskin up and down.

No foreskin can still:

-push and pull the shaft so that the skin of the shaft slides up and down

-rhythmically squeeze the shaft and/or head

-push/pull AND squeeze as above

-apply some kind of lube (can be saliva if nothing else on hand) and stroke up/down the shaft/head

-apply lube and move hand(s) around the head in a rotating action

-apply lube, place dick in a nice tight space (between legs, between body and pillow, so on) and grind away

-apply lube and use fingertips to rub/tickle just the head

-any other way of rubbing, moving, tweaking, sliding, squeezing, slapping, stroking the thing

For those whose bodies can do it:

- bend torso and insert dick into own mouth and lick/suck away

- bend dick behind balls and insert into own asshole

- insert object into urethra

Or masturbate without touching the dick:

-by rhythmically clenching the kegel muscles while dick is erect (causing it to 'jump' like during ejaculation)

-by stimulating the prostate directly instead (inserting a finger or toy into the ass)

-by using your jedi mind powers to control your lightsaber...

As I remember, 1st time masturbate when I'm arround 11 yo.... Learn from no one, just naturally fells so siok when I play with my dick... Then start doing that almost from time, but at that age I don't even have any cum.... Cum 1st time when I'm arround 13 and affraid because cum with red stain. LoL

Y not? Max 3 times a day but need to rest few days after that

i am 36 years old and i still can masturbate 3 time per day, if weekends, i can do it in the morning, afternoon and night time...

i got my own way of masturbate which will not injure the veins of the penis and at the same time it can release my stress

Guest Student

i am 36 years old and i still can masturbate 3 time per day, if weekends, i can do it in the morning, afternoon and night time...

i got my own way of masturbate which will not injure the veins of the penis and at the same time it can release my stress

Teach us how not to injure the vein leh. Thank you

Guest Guest

3 times? How?

Guest Guest

3 times a day is really nothing..... In my teens, i used to jerk off up to 7 times a day. Then I used to fuck up to 7 times a day too in my 20s. Now I am nearing 60, and I just came 3 times in 24 hrs bec my bf was horny and I wanted to please him. I fucked him once and he sucked me off another two times.

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.