Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

Guest bearbear
you know, i have not jerked off for more than 3 years...i have only cummed through being sucked...

hehe,

wow, you make it sound like cumming thru being suck is the way to go and masturbating are for loners..........maybe thats how i feel you see it but i see no reason why one should not masturbate even if one get blown or have a partner to fxxk as i feel that sometimes one does need his "own" space............

like i said i mastubate and i make love to my partner too.

thats me.

cheers

hey, u r strong and horny what...i dun like to cum more than 1x in a day. if i jerk myself off, means i cannot have fun with someone. must think of the other people, u know...

Masturbation like any other activities will require some energy/calories, so doing too much of it may cause fatigue like doing too much exercise, but i cant see any reason why masturbating in the morning may cause you to be tired/sick looking. You maybe using 100 calories on 5-10 minutes of masturbation...equivalent to half glass of milk!

• 1 month later...
Guest ayiamorij

hii its me again.. I wonder how often do you all mast, and how do you all mast - I only know of hand method n humping, n I do it almost everyday.. sometimes even twice or so.. n do u all get e 'guilty' feeling aft u did ur thing? ;)

Been masturbating 18 out of my 30 years so far. Not blind. Dick still in good shape. My bottoms still enjoy my fxxking and haven't missed shooting a big load over their face so far.

Has anyone tried masturbating with extra virgin olive oil? Very shiok I hear.

Guest Guest_2bsucked
My fav method is to do it while having a guy straddle across my chest n his dick in my mouth and have him thrust it in and out. Very kinky.

Has someone done that to you before? I thought this style was unique to me...me being the one on TOP.

hii its me again.. I wonder how often do you all mast, and how do you all mast - I only know of hand method n humping, n I do it almost everyday.. sometimes even twice or so.. n do u all get e 'guilty' feeling aft u did ur thing? ;)

Hmmm, you might explore this web on the various masturbation techniques :D:lol:

Male Masturbation Techniques

1 Full Fist Grip

2 Thumb-Forefinger

3 The Mushroom

4 Campfire Method

5 Headless Jerking

6 Poking out of the Pulpit

7 Backhand Masturbation

8 Interlocking Grip

9 Foreskin Grip

10 Boxer Rub Masturbation

11 Upward Squeeze

12 Downward Squeeze

13 Too Full Hand's Full

14 Circular Masturbating

15 Palm, Belly, and Penis Sandwich

16 What? Packing Tape!

17 Table Hump Masturbation

18 Butt Resting on Heels

19 Pole Straddle (tight rope)

20 Pelvis Momentum Explosion

21 One Topped One Bottomed

22 Oral Lip Imitation Method

23 Pelvic Thruster Tease

24 Wring it Out Masturbation

25 Thumb Concentration on Glans

26 Backhand Circular

27 Intercourse Style Masturbation with Couch

28 Deep Scrotum & Testicle Massage

29 Maximum Penis Head Stimulation

30 Perfect Bathtub Masturbation

31 Acrobatics - Water Flow on Testicles

32 Tease the Tip

33 Pillow Humping Hands-Free

34 Backhand Pelvic Thrust

35 Sexual Intercourse Imitation

36 Hands-Free Pelvic Grind

37 Glass Balls Masturbation

38 Ice Cold Golden Testicles

39 Forearm Stroking Technique

40 Pull, Bend, Squeeze

41 Underhanded Masturbation

42 Squat and Spurt

43 Fast Finger

http://advancedmasturbation.com/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Unusual
My fav method is to do it while having a guy straddle across my chest n his dick in my mouth and have him thrust it in and out. Very kinky.

Has someone done that to you before? I thought this style was unique to me...me being the one on TOP.

Hi Man

Have only tried that recently with a cute young virile stud. Everytime he is in a hole, he cant keep it still but will thrust n thrust n thrust haha.

I usually have him in my mouth after he cums so the remnant trickling of hot cum still seep thro his pee hole. As u know, too much cum is difficult to handle.. so this token bit really makes my horny-meter shoot thro the roof.

I feel like a kid sucking on a lollipop

Next time, we will try 'suasage between bread' on my kitchen table.

Haha

Hi Man

Have only tried that recently with a cute young virile stud. Everytime he is in a hole, he cant keep it still but will thrust n thrust n thrust haha.

I usually have him in my mouth after he cums so the remnant trickling of hot cum still seep thro his pee hole.  As u know, too much cum is difficult to handle.. so this token bit really makes my horny-meter shoot thro the roof.

Next time, we will try 'suasage between bread'  on my kitchen table.

Haha

i nearly had the impression that you were referring to me... :D:D

I simply cannot keep still when my dick is in a hole be it mouth or anal. Like to deep throat my guy and feel that my sausage being cooked in that "microwave". A bit of virgin oil would make it feel more shiok... Ha ha

And my fetish is to have kitchen sex.. esp when my btm eats my sausage sandwiched between a butter roll... wooo hoooo :P

I simply cannot keep still when my dick is in a hole be it mouth or anal. Like to deep throat my guy and feel that my sausage being cooked in that "microwave". A bit of virgin oil would make it feel more shiok... Ha ha

And my fetish is to have kitchen sex.. esp when my btm eats my sausage sandwiched between a butter roll... wooo hoooo  :P

Oh...

let me make this checklist when i go shopping this weekend

1. Xtra virgin oil.

2. Butter roll

3. Some extra hot mint, in place of microwave.

4. Reinforcement bars for table legs.

So are we meeting Citiguy ?

Haha

You get more things done with sugar than with vinegar.

Guest Guest_2bsucked

Hi Man

I usually have him in my mouth after he cums so the remnant trickling of hot cum still seep thro his pee hole. As u know, too much cum is difficult to handle.. so this token bit really makes my horny-meter shoot thro the roof.

Haha

That could have been me you had fun with...

Guest Unusual
[Hi Man

Haha

That could have been me you had fun with...

• 9 months later...
Guest dog cum

for me i think it was in pri 4. i started to touch myself at night when erection accidentally and love the feeling...reached an orgasm but i dont think there was semen anyway just some liquid but not semen. den sadly my parents brought me to cut and for a period of time, i need to get used to JO without the skin ahhaa..

Same!!! On Pri 5, I found my dad's p--no tapes once.. and I was totally turned on. Then I discover that if I rub myself the same way as the guy rubbing his cock...

And of course once after PE in Pri 6, I paid one of my classmates $0.80 to show me his cock. He also helped me wank in the library toliet..

Same!!! On Pri 5, I found my dad's p--no tapes once.. and I was totally turned on. Then I discover that if I rub myself the same way as the guy rubbing his cock...

And of course once after PE in Pri 6, I paid one of my classmates $0.80 to show me his cock. He also helped me wank in the library toliet..

OMG, child prodigy. Since Pri 6 you already know how to use money to engage in sex. :o

Anyway, happy birthday.

z

Dear fellow BWers,

Please stick to the topic and do limit it to your own experience.

Please refrain from citing incidents which involves minors as we are touching on very sensitive subject matter which would border closing of this topic if it is seen as promoting the unsavory behaviours with minors.

Dear fellow BWers,

Please refrain from citing incidents which involves minors as we are touching on very sensitive subject matter which would border closing of this topic if it is seen as promoting the unsavory behaviours with minors.

Aiyo Gachi,

Masturbation almost always start with those age of MINORs (10,11,12,13,14,...). And it is a known fact that boys like to explore each other at that age and learn from each other.

Hence, as long as the picture of paedophile is not involved, nothing discussed about this age of minority is sensitive enough to warrant for a closure of discussion.

z

Dear fellow BWers,

He did not mentioned the malay boy is a minor. Why so touchy and threaten closure everytime somebody wishes to contribute a true event. Would you preferred fictional story?

Guys, please don't misunderstand me. I am for all kinds of discussions. I merely caution what MAY happen.

Remember some time back with regards to some writing on minors and it escalated into a flame war until the topic was closed prematurely.

So guys, please stick to the topic of "When YOU first started to masturbate?" (corrected spelling)

I was pretty young when I discovered masturbation... It was on accident actually. I was playing with the monkey bars and I was going up the pole.

It kept rubbing and rubbing until I felt this sensation damn shiok.

So I tried to emulate that same experience at home without the pole. And it worked.

I started when im pri 5. Having hardon while lying on my tummy on bed. then keep making some "pushing" movement of lower part of body against the mattress. feel damn shiok... freeballing somemore. After a while, shoot out something alot... tat first time feel so great n enjoyable...

same.

I was in Pri 5 then. I was doing some kind of push up against the mattress and feel an erection.

I was free-balling as well. And my shorts was those kind of Fido-dido shorts so when the erection comes on, the dick just comes out.

Then i started like playing with it, then i just cum. At first i thought i was urinating cause it was like the kind of feeling yet you cant control it.

but when i looked at the mattress it was a different kind of liquid. But I felt good.

seems like we guys get horny at a young age haha...

when i was in pri 6, my classmate asked me if i know what is 'masturbate' i asked him huh? master bed? u mean master size bed?

only den i went to sec 1, read teens and teenage magazines did i realise the shiok action i had been doing since pri 5 is called 'masterbate' and that was what my classmate wanted to tell me...hehe maybe he wanna play w me? haha

still remember that the first time i cum.... i had a contraction, so hard that i sprang up into sitting position, from lying position. clamping my foreskin covering my dickhead.. after the sensation calm down... i pulled back the foreskin to "investigate" the whitish liquid remains....

sigh..... now no longer have that type of contractions already lar... cum just flow out like that..... LOL *blush blush*

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

still remember that the first time i cum.... i had a contraction, so hard that i sprang up into sitting position, from lying position. clamping my foreskin covering my dickhead.. after the sensation calm down... i pulled back the foreskin to "investigate" the whitish liquid remains....

sigh..... now no longer have that type of contractions already lar... cum just flow out like that..... LOL *blush blush*

I came from a strict school and conservative background from Pri - Sec school days. I did not know how to release myself even though i knew something was bothering inside me. I depended heavily on my wet dream and every night i waited for that moment to cum in my sleep so that i could feel happy with a fresh new world the next morning. Those days computer not yet invented by bill gate. I developed cyst and suffered hypertension under prolong suppression of not being able to let go of what has developed inside me during adolescene. While waiting for my O level result, I went for sugery to get rid of the cyst in my throat and doctor told me i was under heavy stress emotionally to develop cyst at young age. I wished to confide my problem with the doctor (handsome one) but i did not know how to approach it. I don't even know what is the meaning of masturbation and its biological impact on me or will i die if something suddently came out from my dick

I started masturbation at a late age of 18 during my 3 months BMT. It was through dirty jokes army boys sprouted that i learned it was harmless. One of the most daring and noti Ah Beng even disturbed me by showing me his "LIVE PERFORMANCE" during shower. Than followed by secret blue tapes smuggled into camp and everyone watch behind locked door while resting at midnight in the guard house. Since then I enjoyed the feelings, feeling more relaxed and relieved and started almost everyday until I ORD. :lol: Don't laugh at my first time touching another man's dick.. :ph34r: It will be another topic. :P

• 6 months later...

Hi :

I usually like my masturbation to last about half an hour.

I would usually strip fully naked, put on a condom and fxxk my bolster imagining

I'm being humped or I'm humping someone. I would touch my sensitive nipples

till they are real hard for greater pleasures. I would kiss my bolster at times imagining

a hot french kiss with a hot lover and sometimes I get very erotic imagining I'm sand-

witched in a 3some as I rub my own buttocks. I would slow down my tight bolster

hugging & humping when I am near orgasm and would start humping once I feel

my penis softens (but its already leaking pre-cum inside the condom). I would

repeat this stop & start way of masturbation until about half hour & I would then fxxk

the bolster till I orgasm as I held my bolster tightly. groaning as I shoot

my sperm out.

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.