Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

Hi :

I usually like my masturbation to last about half an hour.

I would usually strip fully naked, put on a condom and fxxk my bolster imagining

I'm being humped or I'm humping someone. I would touch my sensitive nipples

till they are real hard for greater pleasures. I would kiss my bolster at times imagining

a hot french kiss with a hot lover and sometimes I get very erotic imagining I'm sand-

witched in a 3some as I rub my own buttocks. I would slow down my tight bolster

hugging & humping when I am near orgasm and would start humping once I feel

my penis softens (but its already leaking pre-cum inside the condom). I would

repeat this stop & start way of masturbation until about half hour & I would then fxxk

the bolster till I orgasm as I held my bolster tightly. groaning as I shoot

my sperm out.

Pitiful, should get a real ass that is tight for max pleasure. Should I say more? :whistle:

Perhaps you should be asking "How do you Masturbolster?" instead.

Hi

I have learned to masturbate when I was in primary 6 in secret and furtive ways privately when no family members around during day time. As years go by , I cannot shot with just hand job.I have to hug bolster n start rubbing my cock as if I am fxxking .I could feel the sensation in sexual arousal in such a way.pxxn does not turn me on. Well of course my bolster would be very dirty..Haha..live experienment is better.

Edited by mature30

Tips of the day: When u visiting a gay friends house, stay away from touching their bolster.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hi :

Recently I also liked looking myself at the mirror standing fully naked & masturbating. I will strike a few sexy poses & jerked myself looking myself at different angles in the mirror and when I finally shot I would look at how my sperm shot out in streams & my expressions in the mirror.

Hi :

Recently I also liked looking myself at the mirror standing fully naked & masturbating. I will strike a few sexy poses & jerked myself looking myself at different angles in the mirror and when I finally shot I would look at how my sperm shot out in streams & my expressions in the mirror.

He Hee, i think you would also enjoy the present of an audience :rolleyes:

masturbation....

old faithful and traditional way is interesting and can controll speed...

toys like fuxk dolls are interesting too...

ever try the sailors of yesteryear's way?

they cut off the squid's tail section and use the head...

seems like it's a good fit, smooth, and stimulating...

you can get it at the market... all nice and cleaned...

after that can cook and eat as well... yum...

:whistle:

Guest bositerous

I would repeat this stop & start way of masturbation until about half hour & I would then fxxk

my sperm out.

Guest meaty69

i like to masturbate using aloevera juice ..........and sometimes bitter guord juice as lubricant

cos it is cooling , and effect is much better than KY...believe me !

Hi :

I find bolster filled with cotton more comfortable since it's softer. I find those filled

with sponge not as pleasurable.

I would repeat this stop & start way of masturbation until about half hour & I would then fxxk

my sperm out.

Hi header 69, can you recommend the best fxxk bolster that would give me the most intense orgasm?

Hi

Recently I also liked lubing my ass and insert a dildo while I fxxked my bolster.

Then I would imagine being sandwitch by 2 men as I fxxk myself wild. The

moment I cum, I would squeeze my ass very tight as the dildo pushed in

deeper to give me the most intense orgasm.

i like to masturbate using aloevera juice ..........and sometimes bitter guord juice as lubricant

cos it is cooling , and effect is much better than KY...believe me !

• 3 months later...
Guest Retiree

How do you guys masturbate?

Naked in the bed and jerking off while watching pxxn movie or over nude pictures?

Or inside the toilet naked standing ?

Or sitting on the closet and jerking into the WC hole?

Do you shower after jerking off or simply go back to your usual routine as if nothing has happened

Or do you guys straight away head to bed and than sleep until the next day

When you jerked? do you jerked into your hands or tissue paper or condom or disposable underwear or simply shoot it out anywhere and everywhere before cleaning up.

If you love looking at photo while jerking, who are usually the photo? classmates, colleagues, TV actors or someone you secretly took pictures to admire.

When jerking, do you make a lot of noises

Do you also have lots of actions, like rolling, kicking.

When jerking, do you touch other places, like your mouth, nipples, ass, ears, chest...

Do you jerk when you are alone or when someone is at home?

You prefer to jerk only when you wanted to shower? or after shitting?

What is the best time you think you like to jerk, morning, afternoon or night...

Are you the type who easily felt horny the moment you stepped out of your house or you only felt horny when you have not masturbated for few days.

How do you feel after you jerked off, shiok? empty, regretted, or want it again immediately after you jerked.

Do you try to control your climax or you let it cum easily.

Do you prefer the process of jerking or the destination of jerking.

Do you use objects to help you, like dildo, vibrator, flashlight.

hmmm....just curious again.

Guest Retiree
before i share my jerking habits with you, would you care to share yours first?

pls answer your own questions down the list, and I will follow suit soon after

:whistle:

I usually bring my laptop to my bed, stripped myself naked, browsed through some of the pictures which I downloaded, bring a tissue to wrap around my cock and than start jerking while staring at the nude picture until I cummed, while doing it I will finger my nipples for maximum pleasure. After I cummed, I put my laptop on the floor and sleep until next morning.

Guest MATUREDBTM

I usually watch Jap pxxn and see them get fxxked. Then I go webcam when I ready to cum. I chose a few spectators the let them ask me to do things for them. Usually they want to see me use dildo on myself and they talk dirty to me. :oops: Or tell me how they want to fxxk me like a bitch or make me tell them my last time how I got fxxked.

Guest Guest

i normally JO to sleep so i dont bother about doing it w simulation. i just shake, wipe off and sleep....wait any longer the sleeping effect will be gone and u need to shake again.

Why is the word 'chores' used to describe masturbation if one derives pleasure from it?

Since retiree started this thread, may I ask you to share with us how it is like to masturbate at your age? I am of course making an assumption here that your id 'retiree' puts you in the age bracket of about 55-60 yrs old?

Does it take a longer time to cum?

Is the amount of cum less?

Is it more liquid?

Is the penis hard when it cums or you can still cum when it's soft?

Does the cum spurt or does it just dribble out?

Do share with us and prepare us for when we get older. Thanks!

• 7 months later...
What are you waiting for Beef4beef, so direct already?

Go get it and at the same time, also check out his faulty plumbing equipment. :twisted:

Haha! To put it blantly, I don't fxxk in the dark. I have no idea what this guy KoolKal looks like, his age, build .... sorry no hooks up without a profile. Wish people had profiles. BW should make members all have some basic profiles.

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

• 8 months later...

I first masturbated when I was 13. I'd heard about cumming, but had never figured out how to do it. Then, one day, I was rubbing my cock and it started to feel like it was hurting inside. But I didn't stop, and suddenly I started to squirt.

It was an incredible feeling. I will never forget that first time.

Guest hokkien-beng

I came from a strict school and conservative background from Pri - Sec school days. I did not know how to release myself even though i knew something was bothering inside me. I depended heavily on my wet dream and

FULL load of RUBBISH from you AGAIN? You must have been educated in a school that produces the worst SLUT the world ever has...

Guest goodfeelings

My first time was entirely different from what we would normally be familiar with masturbation. I believe i was in Primary 5 then, it happened while i was taking a bath in the tub. Not sure why i did what i did, i took the shower head and aimed the spray at the lower part of the foreskin and thought it felt rather good. I guess the constant circulation of the water was rather arousing however, i am pretty sure i did not have a hard on. After a couple of minutes, i would have this overwhelming feeling, my whole body would shudder...of course back then, i didn't know what an orgasm was but now i do. And strangely, there wasn't an ejaculation too. Ever since then, i always looked forward to taking baths...hahahaha.

I started masturbation when I'm primary 6. That was the time when I realized that fine hair started to grow at the pubic area. Most of the guy classmate will always talked about sex, pxxn and masturbation in class. Still remember them telling fellow classmate how big was their cock :lol: Actually, one of my primary 3 classmate masturbated in class. During that time, I still do not know what he was doing. Some of the boys sitting at the back row in the class could see him doing the act and we were laughing away. Going further back to childhood, I was first exposed to pxxn magazine when I was primary one. Those were the straight pxxn magazine hidden by my parents in the closet drawer. During that time, I couldn't understand what's the act the people were engaging in the pxxn magazine. I saw woman sucking big cock. And funny thing was that I don't know that is a cock. Not forgeting the pussy. Why men were fcuking pussy? The pxxn magazine even had pictures of cocks with a pool of white cum. How fascinating ! I questioned myself what's the pool of white liquid ? :lol: But one thing for sure, I liked what I saw which was the big thick long cock in the pxxn magazine. Fast forward to 2009, now I'm a gay that loves big thick cock and men that shoots lots of hot cum. Ha ha ... :lol:

my first experience was at the age 17...a friend of mine talked about some dirty jokes..and i went home to try it out myself...feel very "shiok" during the process and ejaculate my first white cum...from that day onwards i started to perform it regulary. :oops:

Guest manic masturbator

I was pretty young when I discovered masturbation... It was on accident actually. I was playing with the monkey bars and I was going up the pole.

It kept rubbing and rubbing until I felt this sensation damn shiok.

So I tried to emulate that same experience at home without the pole. And it worked.

I had the same experience..... when I was very young....(believe it or not - like after kindergarten) I was climbing up this pole that was part of the swing at the playground.....

and suddenly i had this v pleasurable feeling overcame me.......(just the sensation no cum) and I tried and tried again to climb but the feeling did not return......

first time I actually came, i was like in sec 1, had no idea what is masturbation and there was this instance that time i was naked and rubbing myself with the bolster....more like lying on it, but my dick was placed at 6pm position......soon I reached orgasm....and like many I was a bit puzzled and wondered about that whitish liquid.

So I realised I could reach orgasm just by lying face down and have my dick between my legs and apply pressure on it, dun need to use hands and i could cum. there were many cum stains on my mattress and I lied to my mum saying it's my saliva that flowed out during my sleep ....hahaha.....

it was quite a while then I learnt to masturbate with the use of my hands. hahaha

i starteed when i was ard pri 5

a relative(uncle) of mine went to my place and and i was resting at that time in my room

i still remember he went in to my room n asked me whether i know what is musturbating

i replied i do not know

he later showed me how to musturbate and that was how i learned it

there were many cum stains on my mattress and I lied to my mum saying it's my saliva that flowed out during my sleep ....hahaha.....

haha yea yea i can tell you your mom most probably KNOW what those stains are.. trust me they know one

Guest manic masturbator

i starteed when i was ard pri 5

a relative(uncle) of mine went to my place and and i was resting at that time in my room

i still remember he went in to my room n asked me whether i know what is musturbating

i replied i do not know

he later showed me how to musturbate and that was how i learned it

wow, how he showed?.....got u to do it yourself or he demo on u or he demo himself?

wish i got a young uncle to teach me when i was younger. haha

I started around the age of 12. How I started, I can't remember but I use my lower body to rub against my bolster. The feeling was good and when I had my first ejaculation, I was a litle worried about the sicky stuff that came out of my penis. It was so shiok and nice, that I had to do it again and again when noone was at home. I even did it 2-3 times a day. Ha ha those were the days.

hahaha ... I remember those days. I rubbed against bolster. The first time I ejaculate. It was shiok!! The feeling is undescribly good. But it is so addictive. I kept thinking of jerking off. Sometimes as many as 7-8 times a days.

Seems a lot of guys have explored their first masturbation through rubbing themselves to a bolster .. haha ..

Actually i still find that it is still giving me pleasure till today :rolleyes:

And the fact that i can fantasise my dream guy in bed without having to unbutton my pants and stroke myself till my shaft feels sore. With bolster everything seems more pleasureable .. especially when I'm wearing my tights or my tight gears haha .. the ejaculation is more shiok :thumb:

Guest too stressed

hahaha ... I remember those days. I rubbed against bolster. The first time I ejaculate. It was shiok!! The feeling is undescribly good. But it is so addictive. I kept thinking of jerking off. Sometimes as many as 7-8 times a days.

Sorry can you please clarify that at what age did you say you can physically managed 7-8 ejaculations in one day and what was the interval between each ejaculations.

For me, when I was up to 38 years old , I can managed at weekends on Saturdays to cum up to five times over intervals of three hours in between while surfing pxxn sites with videos of bareback fxxking.

So I do feel faint at the third ejaculations around the fifth hour after sitting on the chair in front of the computer continuosly only vacating during toilet break and water break , by the fourth ejaculation i will have cramps between my balls around the six hour and the fifth ejaculations will make my eyes roll and have to lie down flat on the bed.

Another occasion is when i checked in early at Shogun and continuosly stayed the whole day and nite and had sex with 6 p at different times , that one time i felt i wanna collapse but it wa once in a long long time.

Seems a lot of guys have explored their first masturbation through rubbing themselves to a bolster .. haha ..

Agreed. For me, I was Primary 6 and attending morning classes. One afternoon when I reached home, I was very horny and saw my younger bro was sleeping.

I rubbed/thrusted my cock against his arms. The feeling was very shiok until when I'm reaching the point of no return. I was wondering why am I urining but how come the feeling was different and much "shioker".

I wanted to stop and go toilet (to urine) but too shiok that I just shot onto his arms and bed. After cumming, I tried to simulate the same feelings but can't. I was wondering whether the shiok feeling was due to I put my cock at the correct position. Later rushed to toilet to bath and saw/touch the sticky liquid...wondering whether I'm normal....

Agreed. For me, I was Primary 6 and attending morning classes. One afternoon when I reached home, I was very horny and saw my younger bro was sleeping.

I rubbed/thrusted my cock against his arms. The feeling was very shiok until when I'm reaching the point of no return. I was wondering why am I urining but how come the feeling was different and much "shioker".

I wanted to stop and go toilet (to urine) but too shiok that I just shot onto his arms and bed. After cumming, I tried to simulate the same feelings but can't. I was wondering whether the shiok feeling was due to I put my cock at the correct position. Later rushed to toilet to bath and saw/touch the sticky liquid...wondering whether I'm normal....

omy, did ur younger bro knew u cummed on him?

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.