Male HQ

Masturbation / Jacking Off Discussion - Learn From Who? When? Where? [Home, Work, Public?] How Often & What Techniques? How Many Times is too much? (Compiled)

Guest curious

Such a interesting question :lol:

I do it when i was pri 5. However, i felt nothing back then. Subsequently, i've tried numerous times as no guidlines was given then (It might be small boy applied wrong technique). With bleesing of mine sincerity and "hardworking",one day i rubbed it against finger - thumb finger,index finger and middle finger - it seems work accordingly. (I feeling good and fantastic).More often than not, I did it 2 - 3 times per day, 6 days per week and off day on Sunday and public holiday.

I'll surf xxx website for foreplay when i was doing "it" - this scenario took place when i was early 20 yrs old.

However, I stop it and do it twice per week now.

Guest voxierock

I started rather early ;x

About when I was 7 or 8. I saw my cousin, who's 6 years older than me, doing it in his room.

I got curious why he was doing that and tried it on myself.

Since then, I got addicted to the pleasure and started doing it.

Oh I forgot to say, at that time I had no cum, so I did it whenever no one's around.

However, when I reached the age of 12, I realised I had started to produce semen and thus I limited myself to doing it in the bathroom.

Edited by voxierock

Eh i started masterbating when i was 8 (that is P2!!!)

I found that if i rub my dick in a certain way on my bolster, i get great sensations!

AT that time i dinno that i was masterbating, but upon watching lesbian pxxn (yes! lesbo! I also dunno why i was turned on! It was my dad's!!!) when i was 9, it was then that i realised how to use my hands to pleasure myself!!!

WHen i was in P2, i could like "rub" myself 5-6 at one shot and get many orgasms, as i have yet to produce semen then!!! It was very shiok, macham like women like tat!!!

I started masturbabting since i was like Primary 3. I have this fetish over ninjas. So i would think of them and then rub my penis on the floor, then very shoik, i did it almost everyday, and i did it openly, my mum didnt really care. i didn't know that was masturbation. Till i reached sec 1 and my friend told me what was it, thats when i started using my hands masturbate. SHOIK, i try to masturbate like once a week. CONTROL THAT URGE.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Against my will

When I was 5. I was molested by my uncle when I was 4.

I did it on a daily basis - reenacting the same scenario.

I had my erection at 7, it was so painful they had to use MOPIKO to soothe my dick.

I came at 10 yrs and thought that was pus from my body. I thot going to die soon.

When I was 5. I was molested by my uncle when I was 4.

I did it on a daily basis - reenacting the same scenario.

I had my erection at 7, it was so painful they had to use MOPIKO to soothe my dick.

I came at 10 yrs and thought that was pus from my body. I thot going to die soon.

HAHAHA tat was den...I believe everyone has such thot and fear when they 1st cum at young age...thot u got some diseases...especially when textbook den really teach LOL!

Guest kimlo777

HAHAHA tat was den...I believe everyone has such thot and fear when they 1st cum at young age...thot u got some diseases...especially when textbook den really teach LOL!

I had these strange but nice tinkling feeling in my prick, for the first time, when I was about 6 years old while urinating in a public toilet. An older man (in his 30s) stood beside me, pulled his berms and underwear all the way down to his knees and stood beside me pissing. I look across to him and noticed his bushy pubes and flaccid cock which was large compared to mine. After he finished pissing, he pulled his foreskin back and his cock grew a little large to semi-erection. I liked what I saw and had the nice feeling in my groin. From then, I knew I was made to worship cock

I started fondling myself since that age but achieved my first wet orgasm when I was 11. It was so fantastic, I did it at least 3 more times that same day. Until today, I still find that my best orgasm is by masturbation.

When i was pri 5, i looked at my naked body in the mirror and was turned on. I started rubbing my dick in all kinds of directions and felt a nice feeling. I continued doing it until my cum came out. I thought it was blood at first and i was worried. I had no idea what was it. The next day i tried again. Soon, it became my daily routine.

I started fondling myself since that age but achieved my first wet orgasm when I was 11. It was so fantastic, I did it at least 3 more times that same day. Until today, I still find that my best orgasm is by masturbation.

agree. best orgasm is by j/o

you tried edging?

I was in Pri 6. Was rubbing my erection. Then suddenly experienced this sensation in tummy area and there was a spillage of liquid, white and sticky. I was horrified. Did not know what to do and thought that I was going to die - a punishment from God (Catholic sense of guilt!). Cleared all the mess, washed myself and felt so darn scared. Felt much relief when I was able to pee after that.

That marked one of the greatest milestones in my life as I went on to explore masturabation and took so much joy in experiencing orgasms. In an all boys school, you tend to compare how many times you can do it in one day... and doing it made us all the more manly as opposed to the others who are too kiddish to know about it...

: )

I guess I was too an early beginner...Started at 7(p1)?

Hahaha that time I was napping then dunno how i would play with my dick, but it wouldn't have a hardon, so i just started squeezing it repeatly and reached that point...haha.

Then at p4 had my pubes, and started doing it with a hardon (:

• 2 weeks later...

what do bored horny cum filled Japanese men do when the hand no longer satisfy their urge to come , they go buy a masturbator. LOL.

http://www.jlist.com/ADULTTOYS/

http://www.kanojotoys.com/masturbators-c-38.html

As we can see from the above sites , the Japanese are very serious about their pleasures pursuit.

It will cause the declining Japanese population and ageing population problem to worsen , LOL

Guest Master BATE

Tenga fliphole not bad. But I still like my left hand with baby oil better.

Better still, masturbate and cum HANDS-FREE!!

Dismantle a Tenga Fliphole. Take out the whole thing and place it between ur bolster and hug n rub n use ur imagination.OOOOOOoooooooooo HEAVEN, I M IN HEAVEN........

Guest MASTURBATOR

any fun ways of masturbating?

tie a string(abt 1 to 2 m) around your dick and ask your maid or your dog to wank it, FROM A DISTANCE.

Remote-masturbation

Use a VACCUM CLEANER TO SUCK YOUR DICK. make sure you clear/wash the trash compartment after use.USE LOW SPEED.

Domestic-masturbation

Use your father glove (for playing golf) on your left hand (if you right-handed.

Alternative-masturbation

Wear your bf undie and masturbate and cum with undie on.

Virtual-masturbation

Lie flat on your stomach on an OSIM CHAIR and let the machine do it for you.

Mechanical-masturbation

Use the shower head and switch to massage mode. Turn the tap on to full.

Hydro-masturbation

Use someone's toes to masturbate

Dirty-masturbation

I would like to thank my dog for inspiring me. Once I caught him turning a pail over and rubbing his dick on it at 3 am in the morning. He 's so smart. He even place a towel over the pail to clean up his cum. SO PROUD OF HIM.

Guest -Guest-

I started at 20, sounds unbelievable but its true :D Before that I still remember having pleasurable wet dreams once a fortnight but did not know how to induce it. I was at 1st year of uni then, staying in the hostel and made friend with this cute guy... One hot afternoon, we were in his room listening to music. I felt sleepy and fell asleep. I woke up cumming in his hands with him cuddling me. Haha.

He has been my bf for the past almost 10 years now. Will always remember that day almost a decade ago :D

I started at 20, sounds unbelievable but its true :D Before that I still remember having pleasurable wet dreams once a fortnight but did not know how to induce it. I was at 1st year of uni then, staying in the hostel and made friend with this cute guy... One hot afternoon, we were in his room listening to music. I felt sleepy and fell asleep. I woke up cumming in his hands with him cuddling me. Haha.

He has been my bf for the past almost 10 years now. Will always remember that day almost a decade ago :D

Wow.. Are you sure he didn't drug you or something? You were both listening to music and you "felt sleepy and fell asleep". Did he black magic you into becoming his BF? :P

Edited by Sleepy

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank my dog for inspiring me. Once I caught him turning a pail over and rubbing his dick on it at 3 am in the morning. He 's so smart. He even place a towel over the pail to clean up his cum. SO PROUD OF HIM.

What kind of dog is that? It must have learnt it from someone in the house :lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

a friend of mine masturbate and have sex almost everyday , will it hurt the body in the long run? now he feeling his leg weak.

i think it is all in his mind. i have been doing that for my last 30 years and i am still going strong. what kinda logic is that for legs weakening as a result of sex? ask him to go do more runs and leg exercise. guarantee - not only will his legs will get stronger, his sex life will also be more intense and exciting, not to mention he will be fit, healthy and he will have less likelihood of prostate cancer when he grows older.

a friend of mine masturbate and have sex almost everyday , will it hurt the body in the long run? now he feeling his leg weak.

Will lar... Cannot overdo it..

Your body cant take it.

In Western, they say doesnt matter.

But chinese they do.. Not good for your kidney, thus the weak leg.

In western, they also have this adrenal fatigue which i think doctor doesnt recognise it.

Guest bearded1

Will lar... Cannot overdo it..

Your body cant take it.

In Western, they say doesnt matter.

But chinese they do.. Not good for your kidney, thus the weak leg.

In western, they also have this adrenal fatigue which i think doctor doesnt recognise it.

What a load of tosh! Western, Eastern it doesn't matter. All this talk about sex (or masturbation) being bad for you is an old wives tale. Unforunately there appears to be quite a few 'old wives' in BW who still believe it.

Almost everybody masturbates and the vast majority find that it does not cut across their general health condition.

There is an old saying that "99% of men are wankers - the other 1% are liars"!

I hope that this helps - good luck and stay in touch with yourself!

Well, frankly speaking no one is superman or has a super dick. Engine will overhaul in time if you overused it...gona let it rest at times and maintain a balance. Anyway frequent sex is good but oversex is not.

Guest sexguru

dear forumers,

this is an age-old debate that has been going around for eons, HOW MUCH IS MUCH?

unfortunately, there is no standard. take for example, how much one eats, and how often one clears his bowels is also differ from person to person. i have know of one guy who takes just one full meal (dinner) beyond a cup of coffee in the morning. that gets him going throughout the day, and he enjoys a healthy sex life. whereas, i know of people who eats like their stomachs are a bottomless pit.

just like how premature is premature ejaculation? there is also no fixed answer. some 30 minutes is also premature, for some 15 minutes also full sex course.

so guys, as long as you don't tire your body out signifcantly (and your body will surely tell u), and have the need every now and then, then just answer nature's calls lah. of course, if you do it 3 times a day, that obviously is abusing your body!

It all psychological! I do it twice a day and have been doing it since a teenager when I discovered I could get an erection! Still walking .....

"Life it too short to be small"

Guest wet dreeams

i usually do not masturbate too often or daily because i like the feeling of having wet dreams, having sex in my dreams is great :thumb:

u can join the Roman Catholic Church to be a celibate priest :P

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

When I got horny, I'll go to the shopping mall below my office i.e. Suntec Shopping Mall. I will just walk around (lunch time or around 2+ to 4+) and soon, there will be eye contact and then ......... Colleages think I go smoking :lol:

Yes, I do.

Sometimes reading kinky stuff at the internet (including BW) makes me horny. :whistle:

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

Guest massage

晚報 (20 Jun) reported one mature uncle caught masterbating in his flat (northern part of singapore ) by his neighbour in opposite block. the scence was photgraphed and upload to internet. anyone knows where to see the pic ?

晚報 (20 Jun) reported one mature uncle caught masterbating in his flat (northern part of singapore ) by his neighbour in opposite block. the scence was photgraphed and upload to internet. anyone knows where to see the pic ?

you want to see mature uncle?!!

• G_M changed the title to Masturbation Discussion - How often do you masturbate? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.