Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Men who have all manner of tatoos and weird piercings (tongue,cock,eyelids..)

I have no idea why would they want to torture and subject themselves through such pain and disgusting body pollution, but if you want to be an attention seeker, you are doing quite the opposite. You are seeking attention the wrong way, because you are eye sore to people. Gross.

Married men who claim they are bisexual and seek gay men for sex

It's just a dumb selfish excuse simply for the fact you want the best of both worlds. Either way I despised such people, you are a disgrace to your poor wife and children whom you have cheated upon. It is simply as bad as lowdown scum men visiting prostitutes.

Young gays who turn to online seeking the "perfect" partner

I have tested several such people, including this forum. Usually they will ask for your msn, then add you, AND spam you with the usual "Hi, intro" crap. It's time to grow up and use your brains to think if you think you can find your partner this way. If you are insecure about yourself that you have to do this behind the screen, what makes you not think that the person behind the other screen is as insecure as you? Seriously, the worst I've come across was this guy who immediately insisted on so many criterias(must be manly, muscular etc etc) and insists upon my self picture yet fail to do so on his own. Please take a good look at yourselves in the mirror first before setting such high standards.

Gays who think straight men will like them

Knock knock, time to wake up. Let me put it in another scenario, if you want a straight guy to like a gay guy, it's the same as forcing a gay guy to like a woman. Please drill this into your mind and stop dreaming about the impossible.

Guest turn me off

what truly turns me off are people who think they are a hunk, self-proclaim they are hunk and act like one when they are not, and seek other hunks...whether you are a hunk or not is for others to say...not for you to determine.

I have no idea why would they want to torture and subject themselves through such pain and disgusting body pollution, but if you want to be an attention seeker, you are doing quite the opposite. You are seeking attention the wrong way, because you are eye sore to people. Gross.

It's just a dumb selfish excuse simply for the fact you want the best of both worlds. Either way I despised such people, you are a disgrace to your poor wife and children whom you have cheated upon. It is simply as bad as lowdown scum men visiting prostitutes.

I have tested several such people, including this forum. Usually they will ask for your msn, then add you, AND spam you with the usual "Hi, intro" crap. It's time to grow up and use your brains to think if you think you can find your partner this way. If you are insecure about yourself that you have to do this behind the screen, what makes you not think that the person behind the other screen is as insecure as you? Seriously, the worst I've come across was this guy who immediately insisted on so many criterias(must be manly, muscular etc etc) and insists upon my self picture yet fail to do so on his own. Please take a good look at yourselves in the mirror first before setting such high standards.

Knock knock, time to wake up. Let me put it in another scenario, if you want a straight guy to like a gay guy, it's the same as forcing a gay guy to like a woman. Please drill this into your mind and stop dreaming about the impossible.

Guest Guest_11

Sorry for the above, clicked too fast. :oops:

What turns me off are;

- older guys(those above the age of 40), still looking for the 'Perfect' guy! What are they thinking!

- half way while we're making out, the other guy starts to compare the 'shoe' size!

- the worst of the lot is while doing it, the guy stops, and said 'I've not come to terms with my religion'! What the!!!!!

There could be worst. (Let's hope not. ;) )

I get turned off by judgmental people. You know the type... the kind of people who pass judgment about other people's business when they are really none of his business at all....!

gays who think they know everything about guys and all guys are gay. (they will say,"this guy is confirm gay, that guy is not str8")

gays who are proud to and try to turn str8 men gay. (leave them alone. why take pride toying others life?)

gays who look for married men for sex. (if the married men wish to do this behind their spouse, it is their own fault. you can avoid these married men. but why do these gay need to look for married men, there are so many other gays around. having fun is one thing, there is no need to be a family wrecker.)

gays who think themselves and their buddies are the most popular group in the world. thinking they are always in limelight and everyone envy them, want to join them. (just a group of ignorant self centered people)

Guest Disgusted

Gays that linger on to their ex bfs & can resume on & off relationship even after break up. These ppl obviously need new f##k buddies. Ex should be ex otherwise would not be called ex, rite?

Gays that think they themselves or certain men of particular race are more masculine than you when in a relationship.

Guest G.I. Joe

What turn me off?

1)Trolls who call themselves "hunk?".FYI this is a forum for MATURE gays

2)"Hunk?" who cannot stand People with Tattoos and body piercing.

At least they are willing to with stand the pain of the procedure.Unlike Someone who claim to be a "hunk?".

3)"Hunk?" who want to lynch people who are married yet are having gay sex.

There are a lot of reasons why Gay men got married, If you don't like them, PLEASE DO NOT DATE them yourself,"hunk?".

4) Anonymous Guest who call themselves "Hunks?" and post Anti Chub and bear topic.

Maybe That "Hunk?" don't like them Cute guys but That "hunk?" doesn't even have a photograph.

5)Impatient "Hunks?".

Younger Gays haven't met a lot of guys yet; that why they have higher expectations on their part. Your "test" is biased because You are playing judge and jury to the response.Well, at least they did not claim to be a "hunk?" as an anonymous guest.

6)"Hunk?" who do not/Can not make friends with Str8.

Gays can be like by Str8 guys as a friend and not a lover.I have str8 friends whom I'm out to, they did not mind my orientation when they ask me out for beer. And they also know there are lines that cannot be cross in the friendship.So why is that particular "Hunk?" having problem in that dept?

I get turn off by Chinese guys who has those wide garlic shape nose that looks like some tumor growth, and those whose eyes are very deeply set in , make me feel they are not very Chinese looking . More like mixed with natives. Totally turn off

What turn me off is the guy eating chicken rice prior to sex.

Hello, please I don't want garlic chili paste smell all over my body.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

These are rare exceptions.I agree these scenarios do happen.But even if she doesn't mind, what would the children think if they knew?

And can you honestly tell me most wives are ok with their bisexual/gay husbands fxxking around behind their back? So many gay couples have come and go becuz of infidelity, but infidelity + finding out the husband has a taste for other Gender + the kids factor, its 3xthe pain for the female wife.

And the guilt heaped on the gay/bi guy who is the 3rd party.

So much pain involved.

What if the guy goes for a transexual??

I don't think it wrong, but the part where you say "look at yourself in the mirror first", mean the person is not good looking and thinks he dam hot?? Then it might be a turn off. But who cares? If he have the look and fate to meet the perfect partner? Why not?? At least he still have some confident in his-self?(seriously I not sure what am I typing now 0.o)

Edited by FateEva

As much as we may empathise with them, we dont neccessary need to sympathise them. The reason for their marriage is usually a choice of their own. Like u mentioned, welcome to 2011.

Last but not least, resorting to name calling will not really prove your point. :rolleyes:

Im sorry for not being sorry for being rude and sarcastic....

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest Almost Hell

What turn me off is the guy eating chicken rice prior to sex.

Hello, please I don't want garlic chili paste smell all over my body.

Aiyoh, Chicken rice and chilli paste still acceptable.

Drinking and smoking after a meal then going to sauna to kiss someone - the worst.

Smells like vomit (no offence to drinkers and smokers)

Guest Geylang Geylang

I dislike guys whom in a sauna, gets close to you. Then puts their hands into your towel/pants/shorts, squeeze and than walks off!

Oei! U think U in supermarket is it, picking/checking fruits huh!!!

What too small or big? Too hairy or smooth? :wacko:

I think they r in trance, thinking they are choosing bananas in a supermarket.

They r probably queens looking for king banana to soothe their emptiness.

I dislike guys who act blur when you already switch off you 'gaydar' to them.

Then they would rub against you, bump into you, touch your ass, pinch your nipple, etc!

Oei! I am not included in the entrance fee!!!!

Guest Passer By

Pretenders turns me off.

Met a married guy at a cruising place and we became friends, he said he seldom cruise and seek casual fun. Saw him again at the same place and i sms him, he said he was merely resting there and not cruising (guilty conscious? I just wanted to say hi seeing him there). Then someday we sms and he said his wife found out his notti acts and he decided to turn over a new leave and will

distant away from gays and related activities. Again met him at the same cruising area, he said he is just taking a break there before heading home.

I can feel he is trying to portray a good man image and he seldom do notti things. Told him we are adults and know what are all these things about, need not pretend and act like a saint. I refused to reply him anymore.

What really turns me off are people who are already persecuted, in this case, those who are GAY... in turn look down and cast dirty looks and outright speak badly of their own subset deviant brothers - those who are BI and Married.

You already know how sickening and irritating it is to be labelled GAY and looked at like freaks. YET you turn and look at those who are Bi and Married and call them names... haha... you totally deserve to be stoned like in ancient times ...

do look at how naive and SMALL and irritating you are to the rest of the world.

Having opinions is your right. Voicing them to say they turn you off is also your right... like sticking your dick out as you walk the streets is your right...

First Degree bigots I say you are. and that is royal turn off for me.

Edited by Baloo

What really turns me off are people who are already persecuted, in this case, those who are GAY... in turn look down and cast dirty looks and outright speak badly of their own subset deviant brothers - those who are BI and Married.

You already know how sickening and irritating it is to be labelled GAY and looked at like freaks. YET you turn and look at those who are Bi and Married and call them names... haha... you totally deserve to be stoned like in ancient times ...

Having opinions is your right. Voicing them to say they turn you off is also your right... like sticking your dick out as you walk the streets is your right...

Yes i totally second that.

Those acting like they r so holy and condemned those who are married but closetly gay or bi are so turning me off. It just shows that they are very SMALL and havent seen the world enough.

I already said it but ill repeat it once again, unless those r in their shoes they have no rights to judge them.

So turn off.

• 2 weeks later...

I get turned off by lack of social graces. We know you think the world bows at your feet thanks to your superior looks, sculpted pecs/ceps/abs/glutes/lats and what have yous, your artistically wind-blown hair or your million dollar wardrobe and accessories. Reality check! Just because you THINK it so, it isn't IS so. So keep your volume down, your bitchy remarks to yourself and your hand gestures to a minimal, thank you very much.

More personally, I get turned off by lack of ambition, sense of humour and confidence.

Guest Guest

I get turned off by effeminate guys, andro guys and drama queens.

The reason I'm gay is because I like GUYS. If I want a girl, I would be straight and not gay.

One who describes himself as cute, handsome, goodlooking etc. In short, anyone who self praises.

Also, one who calls himself a boy when he is already above 21 years old.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest amidst_the_stars

Sorry but Married gay/bi guys? I think at this age and time they have a choice to not get married because of their sexuality. And most of them after getting married, they fxxk around behind their wives' backs with other guys and their wives get pregnant, bear their children and toil in looking after the kids and house. I feel so sorry for the wives for being cheated. This can be prevented if those bi/gay guys make a resolute decision in not getting into a heterosexual marriage, unless they can really remain faithful.

To think of it, are u a married gay/bi guy? Since u are so pissed about this issue.

Guest Derrick Lee

1. Gym-fit gays who give superior, snobbish look. They thought they are manly/attractive which in fact no, especially in the gym. Basically arrogant people regardless of sexual orientation.

2. Adults who have no clue about their sexual orientation.

Edited by Derrick Lee

Remember the lyrics from "Material Girl"?

Yes I've been with different man/men in the past decades.

I have fond memories of all of them.

However none of the multitude of men happened to be either BI or MARRIED!

Why?

I think it is "DEATH PENALTY" for him if he declares he touches pussies.

I cant imagine HIS into different orifices...

I may be a slut but thank you very much, next!

1. Bad breath and dirty yellow teeth

2. Muscular guy who think that he is GOD. Meet this hunk on Grindr and told him I'm not his type. I'm ugly and don't waste time but he insisted to be fren! Okie! I went over to his place and chat! Then he started to show me photos of guy and started to criticize on their looks! Probably he will tell others I was the most ugliest ppl he ever met.

3. Guy talking non stop like aunty

Edited by TPY1314

2. Muscular guy who think that he is GOD. ........ Then he started to show me photos of guy and started to criticize on their looks! Probably he will tell others I was the most ugliest ppl he ever met.

3. Guy talking non stop like aunty

Errrrr .... let me guess... he is a registered member in BW and his nick is TheVisitor ?

:whistle: :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Ya agree with Derrick..

Dont like ppl who think they muscular and are snobs ..

1. Gym-fit gays who give superior, snobbish look. They thought they are manly/attractive which in fact no, especially in the gym. Basically arrogant people regardless of sexual orientation.

2. Adults who have no clue about their sexual orientation.

Guest Blaidd_Drwg

About tattoos and piercings, I think that is people's personal preference. We cannot interfere. Afterall, it doesn't cause negative welfare to society. At most, it's just an eyesore to people who are uncomfortable with the idea. We should not punish people for personal choices that affect nothing beyond themselves.

About bi-sexual married men, I understand what you are getting at. It's still tolerable if they want flings, before marriage. But after marriage, for goodness sake, make good on your vows. This is the respectable and discipline thing to do. And as for us gays, we should tell each other not to be third parties even though it is a fetish. It's just counter-intuitive to ruin marriages for lust. This is one of the unwritten customs of trust. Those willing to break it are really just asking for trouble from the rest of society.

About finding the 'perfect' partner, I think finding love is a journey in itself. To mention 'perfect' means these people are at their wit's ends. It's like they got this rigid world view of 'perfect'. Personally, I avoid these people. It is their kinda viewpoint that has encouraged the superficiality not only in our 'gay' world but also across all institutions. 'Perfect' is so ambiguous, so subjective. What are they trying to get at? Can't somethings just be left unsaid to self-discovery and curiousity?

About gays liking straights, this is the main issues of lost love and crushes. This one we should not interfere. It is their own hearts being broken at their own choice. As long as there is no objective to convert straight men gay, I'm okay on this issue.

At the end of the day, we cannot say we hate judgemental people. We must be critical and weigh what message they are sending out. To say we 'don't care' or 'live and let live' is not one of those things that have led us to this day and age from our primitive beginnings. There are bound to be those against and for a topic, but with reason, then there is understanding.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.