Male HQ

What Turns You Off? (Compiled)

Guest hunk who wants a hunk

Although it is to each his own, reality still hurts...  First impression counts...

There must be some form of physical, mental or even, intellectual attraction in order to woo new friends.

Some may base their preference on physical beauty.. so if someone is less endowed or otherwise, there must be other ways to attract new suitors....

1. People with bad attitude

2. guys that moans like a gal

3. Bad breath and lousy personal gromming

4. sissy guys

5. sissy hunks

6. sissy muscled guys

7. sissy guys that dressed up wanting to let the whole world know that he's a sissy

8. sissy attitudes

9. sissies walking together in town as if they're some rich tai tai's

10. tai tai's wanabe....

11. being a guy but appreciates doing girly stuffs...

12. guy carrying girl looking hand bags walking down the street...

13. guys dressed up like gals going into gals toilet (LOL)

14. sissies...

15. sissies...

16. sissies...

17. and sissies...

Edited by Sporty81

Why u hate sissy so much? Bcos u r one of them. 一山不能藏二后

To guest: Nope. I dun hate them, in case if u havent know, the theme for this post is <what turns u off>. hate and turn off are 2 different category.  Secondly, i wouldn't hate myself for being a sissy if im really a sissy right? Lol.

• 1 month later...

...He lifted his legs exposing his black furhole, and I could smell he just did his morning business not too long ago. So I did not lick him there, so disgustingly stink siah! Must be filled with sai and bacteria! Yuck!

That is one thing I cannot stand ... I would have lost interest in sex immediately. I really have no idea why many guys do not clean themselves properly after shitting when there are bidets in most places.

Guest guest

I remember there was once I met this executive hunk in tight white long sleeves shirt and red tie at Raffles Place B1 toilet. We then proceeded to the 3rd floor toilet where it was quieter. Inside the cubicle, I removed his Boss tie, unbutton his Raoul shirt and revealed well toned hamburger chest and pink tits lightly covered in black fur. When he lifted his armpits, it was flourishing with a forest of curly black hair and giving out a musty wet smell. After exploring the upper body, we proceeded to undo his pants, and he was wearing black Calvin Klein! We sucked each other's cock and played with the hairy sack with our tongues. I inserted my finger inside his asshole and moved my finger around inside. To my horror, inside was filled with sai from his yesterday's breakfast, lunch and dinner!! I quickly pulled out my finger and it was covered with green and brown sai, slimey and dripping. Immediately, I took the toilet roll and cleaned like siao and cursing under my breath! Then I dressed up and ran away to another toilet and continued washing with tons of handsoap and water. Two days later, I could still smell his sai on my finger and could see dark brown stains under my fingernails. No appetite for hunks for many weeks after that. Till now, I don't go near an shithole anymore. I had a friend, who after licking an uncle's shithole contracted tongue ulcers, mouth sores and diarrhea that lasted 7 days. Now I can laugh at myself! That is a shithole regardless how clean it is! What do I expect?! Diamonds inside!!! lol!!

Guest lol

I remember there was once I met this executive hunk in tight white long sleeves shirt and red tie at Raffles Place B1 toilet. We then proceeded to the 3rd floor toilet where it was quieter. Inside the cubicle, I removed his Boss tie, unbutton his Raoul shirt and revealed well toned hamburger chest and pink tits lightly covered in black fur. When he lifted his armpits, it was flourishing with a forest of curly black hair and giving out a musty wet smell. After exploring the upper body, we proceeded to undo his pants, and he was wearing black Calvin Klein! We sucked each other's cock and played with the hairy sack with our tongues. I inserted my finger inside his asshole and moved my finger around inside. To my horror, inside was filled with sai from his yesterday's breakfast, lunch and dinner!! I quickly pulled out my finger and it was covered with green and brown sai, slimey and dripping. Immediately, I took the toilet roll and cleaned like siao and cursing under my breath! Then I dressed up and ran away to another toilet and continued washing with tons of handsoap and water. Two days later, I could still smell his sai on my finger and could see dark brown stains under my fingernails. No appetite for hunks for many weeks after that. Till now, I don't go near an shithole anymore. I had a friend, who after licking an uncle's shithole contracted tongue ulcers, mouth sores and diarrhea that lasted 7 days. Now I can laugh at myself! That is a shithole regardless how clean it is! What do I expect?! Diamonds inside!!! lol!!

This is funny.  A perfect man for perfect quickie until the sia part ---- an anticlimax.  lol.

Guest luana marpanda

Diamonds???

Me likeyyy ... shine bright like a diamond ..... shine bright like a diamond .......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I remember there was once I met this executive hunk in tight white long sleeves shirt and red tie at Raffles Place B1 toilet. We then proceeded to the 3rd floor toilet where it was quieter. Inside the cubicle, I removed his Boss tie, unbutton his Raoul shirt and revealed well toned hamburger chest and pink tits lightly covered in black fur. When he lifted his armpits, it was flourishing with a forest of curly black hair and giving out a musty wet smell.

This part got me hard: "I removed his Boss tie, unbutton his Raoul shirt and revealed well toned hamburger chest and pink tits lightly covered in black fur. When he lifted his armpits, it was flourishing with a forest of curly black hair and giving out a musty wet smell." I would have snacked on his pits!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You girls talk as if you are grade A angels yourselves. lol.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You girls talk as if you are grade A angels yourselves. lol.

Aiyoh, people ask question and others comment. Now you are turning the tables on their opinions.

This is just a casual poll as to what turns people off.

Would it make you happy if everyone says "Nothing turns me off"? I am sure you would find something wrong with that too. 

Damn if you do, and damn if you don't.

Guest super turnoff

Body odour and bad breathe.

I do not care how hot or hunky the guy is.

If he reeks, I run.

I am super turned off by ave guys who think they are superflawless and speak as if hot hunky guys do not run away from them.

Haha best post in BW, made me laugh so hard.

Claps claps :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nuttella to spread on your toast for tomorrow breakfast.

nutella-hazelnut-chocolate-spread-index-

When he starts talking all about himself. Ughh, like I care.

No no, that won't do. It's when there isn't a equal share of attention.

Bad presentation and personality on anyone is quite a turn off :(

Personality conflicts or difference in lifestyle could be a turn off to some.

Edited by Monodel

Under your influence, you're the magic in my veins.

Bad breath...

you can be hot as fuck, if you can kill flies when you open your mouth ==> exit

Same. Bad breath is really a turn off.

My first few sexual encounters when i started out...there was this not bad looking guy who i french kiss with. Less than 10 secs into it, i cant stand it liao, he has really bad breath and i went soft. When he said he wanted to oral me, i rejected him.

This experience led to why i find bad breath a real turn off!

HAHAHA thats hilarious!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

• 1 month later...

I actually don't mind B.O. though, I don't mean the very bad kind, that's a turn off of course, but I'm referring to those slightly but sexy musky smell, not too strong especially when mixed with a bit of men cologne, was at a Sauna once and this guy smells real sexy... and the whole session with him was me sniffing him especially his armpits, and he was like "bro, you got armpit fetish ah?" hahaha! He's really cute though I just smiled and dig in. Whatever.

• 2 years later...

Long fingernails on skeletal or stubby fingers, no matter clean or not.

Almond shaped vixen eyes

F4 hair on a Zhou Xun face

Panda eyes with or without eye bags

Breathy and wispy falsetto speaking voice

Impatience and aloofness

Flightiness

Diva attitude on first meeting already

Overly affected mannerisms

Overly genteel

Overt and painted-on masculinity that flakes and peels off easily with a sneeze 

Overly muscular frame especially when supported by chicken legs

A worse bitch than me. <_<;)-_-

Guest 72%dark
On 16 February 2011 at 1:58 PM, Guest hunk who wants a hunk said:

Please take a good look at yourselves in the mirror first before setting such high standards.

TS, come I teach you a new word – “irony”.

LOL

This post reminds me that it's not faces or bodies that are ugly, but attitudes. Nobody is god's gift to mankind, we each have our own shortcomings.

• 6 months later...

Bidets!! Japan is the best.

Once I was playing with a guy, who insisted on dinner before our session. As we were kissing I could smell wanton mee. I was weak and let him suck me. When I got home I felt so grossed-out I refused to meet him again, even though he was reasonably cute.  

Edited by Sammyt

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.