Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 9

Guest LNM

Guest guest

I like mature masseur even they are in their 60s. So I Went to alleviate yesterday in afternoon and walked to 70A Pogoda street. Saw this mature masseur sitting on a high-chair, kinda disappointed. Not becos he is in his 60s but don't has a sense of comfortability. He was holding/hugging on a price list and look totally blank. I walked twice passed in front of him and tried to strike a conversation, he just staring blank and ignore everyone walked past him including me. Haha .... Wondering it was bcos of lunch or it was too hot ytd. Anyway, his appearance needs improvement if Alleviate wants to use him as a promoter for more business along the Alley. (now I understand why the two Bwers said they would not want to be massage by him). Maybe John himself should come down and promote his massage since everyone said he is cute. In addition, there is no smile but a little sadddness on his facial expression. The hair is half 'brown and white'. To be honest, if the mature masseur was not at the entrance, I probably would have visited Alleviate. 

I visited another shop instead. Hope I wouldn't get him into trouble. However, he can be easily revamp by dying the hair totally white or black, put on his smile and serve the passerby and be friendly. 

Hahaha you so cute..

Firstly, this uncle might be just an employee and forced to carry the pricelist outside.

secondly you like matured masseur. That doesn't mean he likes gay customers. For what you know, he doesn't like to take customers like us! but forced to do it!

Maybe the person writing about this so called " john" is just fooling all of us (especially the desperados?)

Guest what else

anyone here knows his number pls?

thank u in advance !!

I think there should be another new topics under 'Call-boys' so

1.) The call-boys don't have to self-advertised themselves by posting "who has tried this ......" or " Can I have the numbers ...' in other threads

2.) Everyone that call them are prepared to pay a high price than ordinary massage, let say S$150 and above ......

3.) There will be no complaining from other readers and, short and unnecessary comments.

so if you are a call-boy or a young dude that wanna new customers, you can start a call-boy thread here .... be the first one and don't lose out ....

Guest Comments

Hahaha you so cute..

Firstly, this uncle might be just an employee and forced to carry the pricelist outside.

As an employee if you think you are being force to attract customer by just carrying the pricelist outside the shop. Then I really feel sorry for that employee. If you are not inviting/promoting to the customers, how the boss is going to pay the employee salary. .. And if you really feel uncomfortable for passer-by to look at, then I think is time to switch job. Or maybe the owner is training you or forcing you to leave the place.

secondly you like matured masseur. That doesn't mean he likes gay customers. For what you know, he doesn't like to take customers like us! but forced to do it!

Maybe the person writing about this so called " john" is just fooling all of us (especially the desperados?)

haahahaha GOT the Hint..... I hope I am right, most of the customers (including you and me) can be gay, bi or even straight and we have certain dos and donts when visiting a massage place, i.e. basic rules. The purpose of this tread basically introduce good if not new masseurs for the BWers to try out. If you are classifying the visitors to the massage places as desperados, hahaa ..... Yeah, I am one of them.

But is there a reason why that mature masseur or any masseur knows you are gay when approaching you for a massage? (would he asked are you gay before approaching with the price list? Or you put on a hat with the words 'I'm Gay' engraved to it? ) Also, even if you are gay and behave yourself throughout the massage session, there is no different between a str, bi and gay. For what you don't know, not everyone think like you when going for a good massage and shoulder rub..... hahaha..... just my 2cts worth of feedback to the self-thought superior being. period .

Guest Guest

anyone here knows his number pls?

thank u in advance !!

you can message him thru that profile for his number. i asked whether anyone have tried him before because i wanted to know whether he is geniune or not. first time encounter a masseur asking for pic of customer.

Guest guest

Bobby...Choa Chu Kang

Eddie...Hougang

Ethan...Amk

Julius..Bedok

Jaafar..Jurong West

Mike....Commonwealth Drive

Marcus..Bedok

Patrik..Bedok

what is mike at commonwealth number? did a search but only found mike at bukit batok.

Guest Eddie

Just a field report I had with Belven at Circuit Road yesterday.

His place is much to be desired but I was surprised by his massage. Strong hands worked my entire body (except the private part) expertly. I felt so nice by his massage. Never felt like this from any of the other masseuer besides Jaafar from Mensknead.

Cheers!

Guest Guest

His place is much to be desired but I was surprised by his massage. Strong hands worked my entire body (except the private part) expertly. I felt so nice by his massage. Never felt like this from any of the other masseuer besides Jaafar Mensknead. How he look like?? like jaafar too?? Thank

Cheers!

Guest guest

His place is much to be desired but I was surprised by his massage. Strong hands worked my entire body (except the private part) expertly. I felt so nice by his massage. Never felt like this from any of the other masseuer besides Jaafar from Mensknead.

Cheers!

hi can share his contact number?? thank you.

Guest Rodneyi

Does Eddie, the one from hougang, select his customers & accept bookings with those he can play? Otherwise no point calling to book cos he'll tell you he's busy?

Guest Y u so like that

Does Eddie, the one from hougang, select his customers & accept bookings with those he can play? Otherwise no point calling to book cos he'll tell you he's busy?

Have u been to his massage;

If No, how u come up with such a question? To Eddie, r u r 'spring chicken' (New customer).

If Yes, u already know the answer. Why bother to ask?

If u heard from someone, ask that 'loser' to call Eddie and put on speaker phone. You'll also know the answer.

If u r just an lousy competitor, pls go polish your skill and compete with him on a fair ground. Is despicable to ruin other reputation!

People like u make this forum skeptical. And the same old answer again 'freedom of speech' ..... Sian.

Bwers should read this kind of post with a pinch of salt.

Managed to snag a session with Andy at Pasir Ris over the weekend. Wait, think it best to start with a disclaimer. This is NOT self-advertising if going by the member registration date, as most of you do. Let not the inactivity of my account skew your perception of the validity of this post. Many consumers are swayed by celebrity endorsement of products, buying into the hype only to realise they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and the celebrities don't even use the products themselves. Well, no worry about that here. I'm far from a celebrity (not even on the blogosphere) and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, for the rambling discourse this reply is going, if it already isn't apparent this is not some shameless attempt at selling oneself (if I were Andy), then I don't know what is. Besides, it would be foolish self-advertisement the way this is getting nowhere and hasn't even mentioned the session proper yet.

So, anyway, as the thread has elucidated so far. Yes, Andy is hard to book. Well, hard in that you cannot expect to get him within the same day, unless someone cancels, but that would be few and far between I should suppose. But if you are flexible with your time and reasonably plan ahead about at least a week or a fortnight, I don't see how you cannot manage to secure an appointment. Yes, the term is used correctly here considering that he records it in a diary planner and makes the effort to call you some days in advance to remind and confirm.

Andy's place at the far East of the island may be a bit in the boondocks (sorry to those resident there), but this being Singapore, nowhere is more than an hour away, and Singapore does have a very well connected public transport system, so even if you don't drive, a bus takes you to the bus stop at the foot of his block. He provides rather precise directions, though I walked in the wrong direction for some good ten blocks before backtracking, no fault of his, but mine, let it be stated for the record. The apartment is a lived-in flat, not like your showcase "spa-like" environment that most of us are used to or prefer. The massage is done in a small room with a proper massage bed and a side table for his accoutrements (Johnson baby oil the weapon of choice).

Next on the agenda, and as also already mentioned here, yes, Andy's massage is a traditional massage. In that it is not Swedish. In that it is not sensual. In other words, it hurts. Yes, it is painful. His unblocking / unlocking of veins would perhaps translate to what I previously coined as unknotting the kinks in my shoulders and back. Yes, that crackling sound when Swedish practitioners apply firmer pressure on their strokes. But here, Andy relies solely on his thumb and finger strength to seek out and knead away the problem. He keeps up a friendly banter, providiing commentary to the reason for the aches and pains and also vividly describes the brilliant shade of red your skin is taking on, a sign of the underlying root of the condition. I tried to be man about it all and gritted and grimaced in silence initially, but eventually, gave up any pretense or semblance or decorum and started to squirm and moan quite embarassingly. Thankfully, Andy good naturedly couldn't control himself and laughed along with me for the inadvertent humour of the situation.

Finally, yes, Andy does charge only $70 for a two hour session (at the very least). My slot overran till almost three hours and though he rather unabashedly mentioned his generosity at not charging more for extending the session, he was true to his word. Reiterating what someone described as how he would ensure that the problem is fixed before he closes the case. The massage was done with me undressed to my underwear. I kept my underwear on after reading the reviews here, I'm not sure how he might have reacted otherwise if he had returned to find me starkers in the room. There was no happy ending. Not that I was looking for one. I'm no paragon of virtue and have had my fair share of massages with happy endings, but that said, this is a Places for Massage forum and not a Places for Happy Endings forum. Andy emphatically kept up idle banter and let on about how he is not gay but has nothing against gays, thus he will still provide the service but will stop at extras. This he stressed several times.

I am still sore all over now, but to be fair, I do feel a little better, or is that merely psychological? Anyway, it's still early to tell, for Andy warned that the aches may last a couple of days. It was like a mini workout and exercise regimen for me as I was all hot and sweaty with the increased blood circulation after his manipulation. So what are you waiting for, call for a trial now if you want a massage. I repeat, a massage. Stay away if you are looking for a happy ending. That said, you might want to consider too if you have a low threshold for pain.

Managed to snag a session with Andy at Pasir Ris over the weekend. Wait, think it best to start with a disclaimer. This is NOT self-advertising if going by the member registration date. Let not the inactivity of my account skew your perception of the validity of this post. Many consumers are swayed by celebrity endorsement of products, buying into the hype only to realise they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and the celebrities don't even use the products themselves. Well, no worry about that here. I'm far from a celebrity (not even on the blogosphere) and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, for the rambling discourse this reply is going, if it already isn't apparent this is not some shameless attempt at selling oneself (if I were Andy), then I don't know what is. Besides, it would be foolish self-advertisement the way this is getting nowhere and hasn't even mentioned the session proper yet.

So, anyway, as the thread has elucidated so far. Yes, Andy is hard to book. Well, hard in that you cannot expect to get him within the same day, unless someone cancels, but that would be few and far between I should suppose. But if you are flexible with your time and reasonably plan ahead about at least a week or a fortnight, I don't see how you cannot manage to secure an appointment. Yes, the term is used correctly here considering that he records it in a diary planner and makes the effort to call you some days in advance to remind and confirm.

Andy's place at the far East of the island may be a bit in the boondocks (sorry to those resident there), but this being Singapore, nowhere is more than an hour away, and Singapore does have a very well connected public transport system, so even if you don't drive, a bus takes you to the bus stop at the foot of his block. He provides rather precise directions, though I walked in the wrong direction for some good ten blocks before backtracking, no fault of his, but mine, let it be stated for the record. The apartment is a lived-in flat, not like your showcase "spa-like" environment that most of us are used to or prefer. The massage is done in a small room with a proper massage bed and a side table for his accoutrements (Johnson baby oil the weapon of choice).

Next on the agenda, and as also already mentioned here, yes, Andy's massage is a traditional massage. In that it is not Swedish. In that it is not sensual. In other words, it hurts. Yes, it is painful. His unblocking / unlocking of veins would perhaps translate to what I previously coined as unknotting the kinks in my shoulders and back. Yes, that crackling sound when Swedish practitioners apply firmer pressure on their strokes. But here, Andy relies solely on his thumb and finger strength to seek out and knead away the problem. He keeps up a friendly banter, providiing commentary to the reason for the aches and pains and also vividly describes the brilliant shade of red your skin is taking on, a sign of the underlying root of the condition. I tried to be man about it all and gritted and grimaced in silence initially, but eventually, gave up any pretense or semblance or decorum and started to squirm and moan quite embarassingly. Thankfully, Andy good naturedly couldn't control himself and laughed along with me for the inadvertent humour of the situation.

Finally, yes, Andy does charge only $70 for a two hour session (at the very least). My slot overran till almost three hours and though he rather unabashedly mentioned his generosity at not charging more for extending the session, he was true to his word. Reiterating what someone described as how he would ensure that the problem is fixed before he closes the case. The massage was done with me undressed to my underwear. I kept my underwear on after reading the reviews here, I'm not sure how he might have reacted otherwise if he had returned to find me starkers in the room. There was no happy ending. Not that I was looking for one. I'm no paragon of virtue and have had my fair share of massages with happy endings, but that said, this is a Places for Massage forum and not a Places for Happy Endings forum. Andy emphatically kept up idle banter and let on about how he is not gay but has nothing against gays, thus he will still provide the service but will stop at extras. This he stressed several times.

I am still sore all over now, but to be fair, I do feel a little better, or is that merely psychological? Anyway, it's still early to tell, for Andy warned that the aches may last a couple of days. It was like a mini workout and exercise regimen for me as I was all hot and sweaty with the increased blood circulation after his manipulation. So what are you waiting for, call for a trial now if you want a massage. I repeat, a massage. Stay away if you are looking for a happy ending. That said, you might want to consider too if you have a low threshold for pain.

Managed to snag a session with Andy at Pasir Ris over the weekend. Wait, think it best to start with a disclaimer. This is NOT self-advertising if going by the member registration date. Let not the inactivity of my account skew your perception of the validity of this post. Many consumers are swayed by celebrity endorsement of products, buying into the hype only to realise they've had the wool pulled over their eyes and the celebrities don't even use the products themselves. Well, no worry about that here. I'm far from a celebrity (not even on the blogosphere) and I am putting my money where my mouth is. Or is it the other way around? Anyway, for the rambling discourse this reply is going, if it already isn't apparent this is not some shameless attempt at selling oneself (if I were Andy), then I don't know what is. Besides, it would be foolish self-advertisement the way this is getting nowhere and hasn't even mentioned the session proper yet.

Managed to snag a session with Andy at Pasir Ris over the weekend. Wait, think it best to start with a disclaimer. This is NOT self-advertising if going by the member registration date...... Stay away if you are looking for a happy ending. That said, you might want to consider too if you have a low threshold for pain.

a good detailed review. Tks!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest coconut

You r right cili padi, and andy really relief my bodyache after a few session

hi wisely, do you have the contact number for andy? thanks

Guest massage seeker

Hi,

Does anyone know if Malcolm of Guillemard is still providing service? Can't seem to reach him on the mobile number listed.

Cheers.

Janson of Redhill sucks! Just tried him today. Whoever wrote his beautiful intro... it's a lie. Confirmed and double confirmed! His English is bad... so I think he must have gotten someone to write for him. Anyway... he looks ugly and his massage skills sucks!

Guest Guest

Janson of Redhill sucks! Just tried him today. Whoever wrote his beautiful intro... it's a lie. Confirmed and double confirmed! His English is bad... so I think he must have gotten someone to write for him. Anyway... he looks ugly and his massage skills sucks!

ya.. same same to me :wacko:

Guest WANLIN

Today is the first and last time i visit Wan Lin Health Care at Fu Lu Shou Complex.

I request a full body massage but in the end the masseur just do back massage. :yuk: :swear: :angry: :angry:

Guest WANLIN

Anyone tried J&J Men Spa at Pearl Centre and has any field experience to share?

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Is it because he do not provide extra ?

anyone here know his numberpls,this number can't used his change the new number .alex outram park:97493488

Nope... he provides extras readily. But both his massage and xtras suck! Very bad... please don't waste your time and money there...

Cheers!

Hi,

can provide his contact number and stats?

Thx.

Guest Chub Wong

Andy h/p no 82235644 but difficult to book him & try to book him in advance

Really Meh?????? :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: :swear: