Male HQ

Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)

bull

This guy has very juicy nipples.

jidjpz.jpg[/quote

how u know juicy? Juice come out when u suck ah?h

Juicy is referring to the base of the nipples that are shaped like a cone and slightly protruding.  Some guys nipples are small and flat and you can't find it in the dark.

Juicy is referring to the base of the nipples that are shaped like a cone and slightly protruding.  Some guys nipples are small and flat and you can't find it in the dark.

Like the guy's nipples in the pic?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest pointed

The pointedness of nipple depends on its sensitivity. The highly sensitive, the darker and pointed it becomes and expect some hair around it too.

• 4 weeks later...

my nipples are <<Don't Feed The Troll>> and sensitive. the brownish could be due to years of being licked. I never failed to get hard & leaked pre cum when my sensitive nips are licked. yea would be nice to have a nipples licking session, do pm me if there's one.

Edited by header69

Guest Guest

yeah.ever happened too.this guy suck n bite my nipple n he got shocked tat i wet his pants.lol..

When my nipples are fondle, my dick will get rod hard instantly, but i dont exerience autocum before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest patrick

Have you come across guys who can touch both their nipples at the same time with different fingers of the same hand?  In other words, the hand is so broad and/or the finger are so long and/or the nipples are so close together that they can finger both nipples at the same time with one hand.

Someone showed me that just now and it was really hot.  His other hand was finger his hole at the same time. He was enjoying it so much that his eyes were rolling. 

Have you come across guys who can touch both their nipples at the same time with different fingers of the same hand?  In other words, the hand is so broad and/or the finger are so long and/or the nipples are so close together that they can finger both nipples at the same time with one hand.

Someone showed me that just now and it was really hot.  His other hand was finger his hole at the same time. He was enjoying it so much that his eyes were rolling. 

Sounds hot!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you come across guys who can touch both their nipples at the same time with different fingers of the same hand? In other words, the hand is so broad and/or the finger are so long and/or the nipples are so close together that they can finger both nipples at the same time with one hand.

Someone showed me that just now and it was really hot. His other hand was finger his hole at the same time. He was enjoying it so much that his eyes were rolling.

If fingers are short, use a toothbrush also can.

Have you come across guys who can touch both their nipples at the same time with different fingers of the same hand? In other words, the hand is so broad and/or the finger are so long and/or the nipples are so close together that they can finger both nipples at the same time with one hand.

Someone showed me that just now and it was really hot. His other hand was finger his hole at the same time. He was enjoying it so much that his eyes were rolling.

I can use one hand to finger my both nipples, by using my thumb and middle finger.

Met this guy 'c' whom pinned me down and just to give my nips a good lick. He did it as to hear me moan, kind of turn him on.

Haha sounds so like me. I love to hear a guy moans as I lick and suck on his nipples non-stop, even if he begged me to stop. Like a stopper stuck in the mirror.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Nipples Discussion : Dark, Protruding, Pepperoni Nipples, Sore Nipples & Nipple Pump (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.