Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

On 08/01/2018 at 2:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

I think he was so obviously flirting but you never took the bait. In general, no guy will offer to HAND wash another man’s undies. He was coming in to you, you sotong lah!

Lol, not sure what his actual motives were when he offered to wash my underwear. He kept insisting “帮你洗干净了 你穿得比较舒服” I was already so shy and awkward and my cock would have gotten fully hard if there was more stimulation. Can’t forget him! 

8 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Lol, not sure what his actual motives were when he offered to wash my underwear. He kept insisting “帮你洗干净了 你穿得比较舒服” I was already so shy and awkward and my cock would have gotten fully hard if there was more stimulation. Can’t forget him! 

Some china guys just want to be friendly 

Guest 脏子姨
On 1/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, sgocean93 said:

Go meet him. 宁可杀错,不要放过

3 hours ago, Guest Nice time! said:

I met one last weekend and took him to my apartment, we shower together and I sucked him all night! He never went soft! Amazing! :twisted:

How many times did he cum?

55 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Nowadays quite easy to pick up 

mostly china guys here are TOP seldom bottom 

Yeah. Just like this china guy i met while jo me he can finger me in a second which turns me off. They r more into topping.

However there china guys who suck me like no tmrw at kallang mrt toilet many years back. Those were the days.hmmm

Edited by cutejack

Guest LuvChinaMan
31 minutes ago, Guest TCkn said:

They are hunger for sex,  just wanna fuck.  So long as u have smooth skin,  they can regard u as female and screw like no tomorrow. 

Quite true.....

This China cleaner from my office building, tall, manly & good looking, not fat but meaty build. After knowing him for quite sometime, I brought him to a weekend staycation with me. His bulge was big on his square trunk when we went for swim & it was surprisingly thick in girth & a long flaccid when he stripped to shower in our room. I went into shower to play with him & he erected to about 7" long, consider big for a China man. 

He was rough on bed & his cock was real hard & his swollen purplish cock head was like bursting when he force it into my mouth. He really fuck me like no tomorrow. He fuck me 3 times in 14 hours during the stay. 

17 minutes ago, Guest LuvChinaMan said:

Quite true.....

This China cleaner from my office building, tall, manly & good looking, not fat but meaty build. After knowing him for quite sometime, I brought him to a weekend staycation with me. His bulge was big on his square trunk when we went for swim & it was surprisingly thick in girth & a long flaccid when he stripped to shower in our room. I went into shower to play with him & he erected to about 7" long, consider big for a China man. 

He was rough on bed & his cock was real hard & his swollen purplish cock head was like bursting when he force it into my mouth. He really fuck me like no tomorrow. He fuck me 3 times in 14 hours during the stay. 

You must have smooth skin same as a china woman. You must be hot till he fxxx you three times in a row. 

19 minutes ago, Guest LuvChinaMan said:

Quite true.....

I talked to a handful China men before and they feedback that singaporean men very good to fxxx. Now I know why! 

Guest LuvChinaMan
49 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

I talked to a handful China men before and they feedback that singaporean men very good to fxxx. Now I know why! 

Lol.... He told me he like the tightness of my hole on his hard cock when fucking me. He told me he was trying to control the sensation of cumming for a few times until he can't hold anymore. 

12 minutes ago, Guest LuvChinaMan said:

Lol.... He told me he like the tightness of my hole on his hard cock when fucking me. He told me he was trying to control the sensation of cumming for a few times until he can't hold anymore. 

Whao good ar govt bring in them here.

They get rice bowl n toilet bowl:yuk:

7 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

But don't see them going sauna ?

They need to start Foreign Blue Collar Worker Day and give them free entrance. Then you'll see the sauna packed with our sistahs...

Guest Nice time!
4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Taste good?u swallow or throw out?

Of course, swallow it all up! Delicious and it made him horny! Last load, I came up and kissed him! Sharing the love! 

29 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Oh my.... it all sounds so good! Where can we find and pick them up?

thank you for sharing! :)

Every where oso have!  Depending u have e guts to approach them or not n ur eye contact very important, must have e right frequency with them. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

Singaporean really low class all like expat guys

It depend on whether you like the kick or not. There are some people who have fetish to fuck a sheep, so its not really about low class or not. 

58 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Eeewww

Yucks.no for me. 

Why Eeewww? Is really nice. Trust me.

I always collect it when my bf cum then mix it with water, pour into ice cube tray & place in freezer let it turn into ice cube.

Put a few cube into your milo peng. It really taste good!

Guest kian wee iec97

it's the last weekend of the month!

time to hunt for some hungry workers ..

any can share effective pick up lines?

slutty but doesn't sound cheap please ..

shogun plenty of indian foreigners as well as Chinese worker

Creative culinary!

On ‎23‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Guest guest said:

Why Eeewww? Is really nice. Trust me.

I always collect it when my bf cum then mix it with water, pour into ice cube tray & place in freezer let it turn into ice cube.

Put a few cube into your milo peng. It really taste good!

Guest Foreign lover
10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

shogun plenty of indian foreigners as well as Chinese worker

Creative culinary!

Why do foreigners like going to Shogun?  Free entry for foreign workers ?

7 minutes ago, Guest Foreign lover said:

Why do foreigners like going to Shogun?  Free entry for foreign workers ?

nothing is free

NO free lunch - even kids knw it

if anyone offers u a plate of free banana and white vanilla jame all for free, don't take it or innocently assumed it is really free

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

nothing is free

NO free lunch - even kids knw it

if anyone offers u a plate of free banana and white vanilla jame all for free, don't take it or innocently assumed it is really free

Maybe it’s like ladies’ night at clubs, the club knows it will draw all the humsub guys there. In this case, the humsub gays.

All these China man talk is getting to really horny. Just thinking of one of my best sex periods of my life makes me feel like a slut. About 10 years ago I bought a condo in the east. The construction company building it was a China company. Needless to say all workers were Chinaman!

When it came to collection of keys and handover. They have an representative that accompanies you to check for defects. And unfortunately, or should I say fortunately... one of the doors had some defects. Repaired and redone several times. Had to go down several times and at the last appointment the representative said it will have to be at 11pm. Now he's not typically the kind of guys I like which is more to the roughly and burly type. He was rather refined, slim and fair smooth complexion. If I had thought he's gay he would have been labelled a btm as I am. But that appointment at 11pm he had some beers with him as he is knocking off for the day. Invited me to share a beer with him and one became more. Soon the fun started. He must have sensed I'm willing and eventually I was fucked right on the dusty flooring. This happened 2 more times till he got a mattress from the bunk to put in my condo. Met him many times there even after the door was satisfactorily repaired.

Why was it the best period? He was a great fucker! 6 inches of really hard meat. Fully satisfied me. But later he would tell or perhaps the others discovered what we were up to. Then came the real construction workers... all started hitting on me. Repair man, plumbers, masonry workers.. many whom I have never dealt with all came to me.

Mine was a ground floor unit, there were no lights yet but just some dim lights from outside garden. I ended up keeping the unit unoccupied for 8 months while they deal with all the other units defect. I would just go there quite late, strip myself naked, lie on my very well used mattress and leave the door unlocked. Never a night went without a good fuck. Sometimes several. And also spit roasted pretty often.

Too bad, all good things have to come to an end when the project was fully handed over to the owners and all of them were returned to China. Really missed those good days.

Guest kian wee iec97
4 hours ago, Guest btm said:

All these China man talk is getting to really horny. Just thinking of one of my best sex periods of my life makes me feel like a slut. About 10 years ago I bought a condo in the east. The construction company building it was a China company. Needless to say all workers were Chinaman!

When it came to collection of keys and handover. They have an representative that accompanies you to check for defects. And unfortunately, or should I say fortunately... one of the doors had some defects. Repaired and redone several times. Had to go down several times and at the last appointment the representative said it will have to be at 11pm. Now he's not typically the kind of guys I like which is more to the roughly and burly type. He was rather refined, slim and fair smooth complexion. If I had thought he's gay he would have been labelled a btm as I am. But that appointment at 11pm he had some beers with him as he is knocking off for the day. Invited me to share a beer with him and one became more. Soon the fun started. He must have sensed I'm willing and eventually I was fucked right on the dusty flooring. This happened 2 more times till he got a mattress from the bunk to put in my condo. Met him many times there even after the door was satisfactorily repaired.

Why was it the best period? He was a great fucker! 6 inches of really hard meat. Fully satisfied me. But later he would tell or perhaps the others discovered what we were up to. Then came the real construction workers... all started hitting on me. Repair man, plumbers, masonry workers.. many whom I have never dealt with all came to me.

Mine was a ground floor unit, there were no lights yet but just some dim lights from outside garden. I ended up keeping the unit unoccupied for 8 months while they deal with all the other units defect. I would just go there quite late, strip myself naked, lie on my very well used mattress and leave the door unlocked. Never a night went without a good fuck. Sometimes several. And also spit roasted pretty often.

Too bad, all good things have to come to an end when the project was fully handed over to the owners and all of them were returned to China. Really missed those good days.

i am imagining how loose your hole is now. still able to produce soundly farts?

4 hours ago, Guest btm said:

They got wear condoms? 

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.