Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

4 hours ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

i am imagining how loose your hole is now. still able to produce soundly farts?

That is the stuff of dreams.

So even if he is as loose as an plastic bag, it is worth it for him.

Please don't be a debbie downer lah, haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Yum yum
On 29/01/2018 at 6:45 AM, Guest btm said:

All these China man talk is getting to really horny. Just thinking of one of my best sex periods of my life makes me feel like a slut. About 10 years ago I bought a condo in the east. The construction company building it was a China company. Needless to say all workers were Chinaman!

When it came to collection of keys and handover. They have an representative that accompanies you to check for defects. And unfortunately, or should I say fortunately... one of the doors had some defects. Repaired and redone several times. Had to go down several times and at the last appointment the representative said it will have to be at 11pm. Now he's not typically the kind of guys I like which is more to the roughly and burly type. He was rather refined, slim and fair smooth complexion. If I had thought he's gay he would have been labelled a btm as I am. But that appointment at 11pm he had some beers with him as he is knocking off for the day. Invited me to share a beer with him and one became more. Soon the fun started. He must have sensed I'm willing and eventually I was fucked right on the dusty flooring. This happened 2 more times till he got a mattress from the bunk to put in my condo. Met him many times there even after the door was satisfactorily repaired.

Why was it the best period? He was a great fucker! 6 inches of really hard meat. Fully satisfied me. But later he would tell or perhaps the others discovered what we were up to. Then came the real construction workers... all started hitting on me. Repair man, plumbers, masonry workers.. many whom I have never dealt with all came to me.

Mine was a ground floor unit, there were no lights yet but just some dim lights from outside garden. I ended up keeping the unit unoccupied for 8 months while they deal with all the other units defect. I would just go there quite late, strip myself naked, lie on my very well used mattress and leave the door unlocked. Never a night went without a good fuck. Sometimes several. And also spit roasted pretty often.

Too bad, all good things have to come to an end when the project was fully handed over to the owners and all of them were returned to China. Really missed those good days.

Yum! Love being spit roasted by 2-3 sticky musty foreskins at 1 time! 

7 hours ago, LickinGood said:

Personally... i think is quite ez (at lease for me) to get indian/ bangla cock.

Upon eye contact.. just smile or look back to them a few time when they pass by you and see if they return smile or stop for approach.

But 7/10 will ask for money.. which i will no give. 

JE mrt got so many

most wink or smile at whoever peeing at urinal 

once a big 5” flaccid cut cock guy stood at urinal, two Bangladesh pee at left and right urinal kept staring and their jaws almost dropped. What a daring sight! 

Another time, a AMDK with gf waiting outside went in to pee. Once he showed his 6” flaccid, a few guys crowded around him to enjoy the bird. 

For those interested, you should visit the JE mrt bird park 

Guest kian wee iec97
7 hours ago, LickinGood said:

Personally... i think is quite ez (at lease for me) to get indian/ bangla cock.

Upon eye contact.. just smile or look back to them a few time when they pass by you and see if they return smile or stop for approach.

But 7/10 will ask for money.. which i will no give. 

must learn how to give the inviting smile from you ;)

51 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

JE mrt got so many

most wink or smile at whoever peeing at urinal 

once a big 5” flaccid cut cock guy stood at urinal, two Bangladesh pee at left and right urinal kept staring and their jaws almost dropped. What a daring sight! 

Another time, a AMDK with gf waiting outside went in to pee. Once he showed his 6” flaccid, a few guys crowded around him to enjoy the bird. 

For those interested, you should visit the JE mrt bird park 

Lol

For a change , usually birds fly to get food but here is otherwise is it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rejected

I met a good-looking China worker at the mrt station yesterday. He is quite fit with hairy fore arms, very manly and appealing. I started a conversation with him asking him where he was from. He told me that he was going to his friend's place for early CNY celebration, and he was carrying bakkwa and some liquor. After a while, I asked him if he could do me a favor and let me give him a bj. He didn't look surprised, but he rejected me and quickly walked away. 

I guess those workers are not as horny as they have been portrayed in this thread. 

1 hour ago, Guest Rejected said:

I met a good-looking China worker at the mrt station yesterday. He is quite fit with hairy fore arms, very manly and appealing. I started a conversation with him asking him where he was from. He told me that he was going to his friend's place for early CNY celebration, and he was carrying bakkwa and some liquor. After a while, I asked him if he could do me a favor and let me give him a bj. He didn't look surprised, but he rejected me and quickly walked away. 

I guess those workers are not as horny as they have been portrayed in this thread. 

What a thing to ask a passerby

you need some fore play. 

Play hard to get a bit 

16 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

What a thing to ask a passerby

you need some fore play. 

Play hard to get a bit 

Yah.... So tactless! Shouldn't you be leading the topic to women and sex to get him horny instead? Aiyoh!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Yes, please help to strike a win win. We get good cocks, they get free suck and fuck...

Chee Bye man~~~thinking of this already make me touch myself and moan like a free whore.....

Argh........

Guest 818B CCK Ave 1

Just convert any spare room in your hoise

and convert it into a 6-8 bedder dormitory. Charge super low rental rate for it, like $100.

voila! 

China workers right in your flat! 

I know someone who has done that and living up the fetishes in real life! 

12 hours ago, Guest 818B CCK Ave 1 said:

Just convert any spare room in your hoise

and convert it into a 6-8 bedder dormitory. Charge super low rental rate for it, like $100.

voila! 

China workers right in your flat! 

I know someone who has done that and living up the fetishes in real life! 

I know a guy from China who did that with his HDB flat in Yishun.  He bought one of those jumbo flats with 4 bedrooms.  He made 2 more bedrooms out of his huge living room space.  In each room he had 2 double decker bunks.  So in all, he had 24 tenants - all from China.  What he does is wait at Changi airport and then approach new arrivals and offer free accommodation for a week then start charging after that.  He was doing so well that he bought a private condominium where he stayed with his Singaporean boyfriend.  Alas, neighbours complained and HDB officers came a knocking and he had to sell of his jumbo flat.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

12 hours ago, sonder said:

Clearly that's a Nike model...

Just do it.

fake photo ... i have seen the original photo and the guy is fully clothed.

All in sex is fair.

Guest racist
4 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

FYI China straight cute guys are hot and steamy 

haha...why qualify by saying cute guys?..of course cute guys of whatever race is hot and steamy mah...

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Show the fully clothed version, and see if hes still hot and steamy .lol

saw it but didn't keep it.  what for keep a photo of a fully clothed guy ... when can see so many on the streets.  i only keep photos of nude men lah ... lol.

All in sex is fair.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

In the dark cover the face with pillow and fxxx the boy 

who cares the face 

Aiyo....suffocate to death.....raping a corpse!!!

Guest 818B CCK Ave 1
On 08/03/2018 at 9:49 AM, kimlo777 said:

I know a guy from China who did that with his HDB flat in Yishun.  He bought one of those jumbo flats with 4 bedrooms.  He made 2 more bedrooms out of his huge living room space.  In each room he had 2 double decker bunks.  So in all, he had 24 tenants - all from China.  What he does is wait at Changi airport and then approach new arrivals and offer free accommodation for a week then start charging after that.  He was doing so well that he bought a private condominium where he stayed with his Singaporean boyfriend.  Alas, neighbours complained and HDB officers came a knocking and he had to sell of his jumbo flat.

Wah! 

More hiong then my Lao Niang.

Guest 会射精的女孩
32 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Wahaha

dead fish 

Yah loh...no good one....I want to let all workers fuck until I concussion, my legs cannot close tightly and drop jaw.

Guest 胸部下垂的男孩
5 hours ago, Anon111 said:

Would be great to serve all of them nonstop

yes I agree......let them shoot nonstop and I drink all the sperm like a milk shake

Guest Yes please
39 minutes ago, Guest 胸部下垂的男孩 said:

yes I agree......let them shoot nonstop and I drink all the sperm like a milk shake

I will be there with you, my mouth open wide accepting all their yummy shots! 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Yes please said:

I will be there with you, my mouth open wide accepting all their yummy shots! 

Where??? Bring me all those rock hard bodies to suck

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest DidymuzTT said:

I want all the workers to shoot their cum on my face.

Cum Facial time.

:yuk:

List all the construction sites, like those toto kiosk....then visit each of them. Sure can get some dicks

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.