Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Kong Pow beef
1 hour ago, Guest Bien said:

Under a week ago I met one slim Indian while we were walking separately at past 1 am in the morning.

Blame it on boredom when I planned to test him on whether he could be gay.

When he walked past me I found that our shadows cast on the floor was really huge.  I seized on this opportunity using my shadow to reveal to him that I was changing direction walking towards a darker area.  Huh huh !  He began following me which was too obvious. Thats where we started our flirting.

Our conversation was not smooth cos he was only splattering  in broken English words.  He tried asking me many questions which I found quite lame but I carried on the friendliness. The info I got from him was that he worked in a nearby garden nursery.  He fondled me everywhere letting me suspect he was drooling having me as a partner to play with.  I ended up stripped piece by piece naked by this wolf.  Then he peed a long stream of urine with his cock hanging out like a bamboo pole from his trouser zip.  Instead of saying suck my cock he said 'kiss here'.  I rejected taking his order.  Next he used his cock to poke on my anus.  I let him enjoy for a while until I found out that he spitted on his cock. 'No saliva ' I told him.  I bend down to wash my anus with water.  At that moment he began more rubbing on my rear which I kind of enjoyed.  But no I had to stop his actions as I feared this time he could be able to penetrate me successfully.  I was locked by him - his arms grabbing my full body and his hard cock was putting extreme pressure on my rear eye.  Had I not shouted at him and struggled forcefully,  I think I my hole would have been consumed.  No time wasted, I packed and left him immediately.

People nowadays seldom use the word "cock teaser", and what you enticed and left high and dry , in a court of lauw is called cock teasing.

You lousy cock teaser you.

2 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

Under a week ago I met one slim Indian while we were walking separately at past 1 am in the morning.

Blame it on boredom when I planned to test him on whether he could be gay.

When he walked past me I found that our shadows cast on the floor was really huge.  I seized on this opportunity using my shadow to reveal to him that I was changing direction walking towards a darker area.  Huh huh !  He began following me which was too obvious. Thats where we started our flirting.

Our conversation was not smooth cos he was only splattering  in broken English words.  He tried asking me many questions which I found quite lame but I carried on the friendliness. The info I got from him was that he worked in a nearby garden nursery.  He fondled me everywhere letting me suspect he was drooling having me as a partner to play with.  I ended up stripped piece by piece naked by this wolf.  Then he peed a long stream of urine with his cock hanging out like a bamboo pole from his trouser zip.  Instead of saying suck my cock he said 'kiss here'.  I rejected taking his order.  Next he used his cock to poke on my anus.  I let him enjoy for a while until I found out that he spitted on his cock. 'No saliva ' I told him.  I bend down to wash my anus with water.  At that moment he began more rubbing on my rear which I kind of enjoyed.  But no I had to stop his actions as I feared this time he could be able to penetrate me successfully.  I was locked by him - his arms grabbing my full body and his hard cock was putting extreme pressure on my rear eye.  Had I not shouted at him and struggled forcefully,  I think I my hole would have been consumed.  No time wasted, I packed and left him immediately.

Next time write "no consumption" on a piece of paper n stick at yr rear eye.okie:P

Guest Lust for China Men
On 3/28/2018 at 2:27 PM, Guest 下贱子贱said:

Go to the public toilets near the Jialin subway station. There are many Chinese workers who let you enjoy fishing. You can catch your heart.

I went to Kallang station today but there were no China men, only saw many Indian men and maids.

1 hour ago, Guest Lust for China Men said:

I went to Kallang station today but there were no China men, only saw many Indian men and maids.

Chinatown a lot of china men

mrt free sausage shows but most are strictly straight. See sausages but don’t anyhow touch the tempting and bushy sausages

8 hours ago, Guest Lust for China Men said:

Not indian la. Bangla n indon maid

Saw a bangla at chinatown mrt toilet urinal yesterday morning. 

Walau his cock bigger than my erect cock.

5 minutes ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

If you see 印尼 maid 呀,you go up to Bangla......哎哟,姐say Chinese easy,quick 些,你掏出钞票,印尼两大粒是斗不过你滴,信姐,哦......去吧。

Too bad i cant read chn. 

20 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Some china boys not bad. I bet they are bushy and Long there 

most are natural but have experience with some money boys from china who are neatly shaven too.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

25 minutes ago, Guest Nice said:

The Chn man I gave a long BJ to was very bushy! Smelling into his bush made me so horny! It smells musty and sweaty! Total turn on! 

How did you find them?

• 1 month later...

Indian workers seem more open to suggestions. Workers from banglahesh, especially muslim, will be keen to be sucked or drill your hole. They aint keen in hj, which many found to be not healthy. 

I couldn't remember how I met a worker. We became friends with benefit. He is straight, married with a daughter in banglah. Surprisingly, after a long time, he is ok giving me bj and even letting me enter him.  It is more like satisfying each other's needs. 

On 5/27/2018 at 2:08 PM, justanotherme said:

Indian workers seem more open to suggestions. Workers from banglahesh, especially muslim, will be keen to be sucked or drill your hole. They aint keen in hj, which many found to be not healthy. 

I couldn't remember how I met a worker. We became friends with benefit. He is straight, married with a daughter in banglah. Surprisingly, after a long time, he is ok giving me bj and even letting me enter him.  It is more like satisfying each other's needs. 

They tend to get more comfortable with u after meeting a few times. They get more adventurous and willing to try new stuff.

Guest Chinese Guest

The workers who are Muslims ... they don’t mind a non halal mouth (e.g. chinese guy) sucks their halal dick and vice versus? Maybe, when it comes to sexual desire and passion, religion is not important anymore. :D

1 hour ago, Guest Chinese Guest said:

The workers who are Muslims ... they don’t mind a non halal mouth (e.g. chinese guy) sucks their halal dick and vice versus? Maybe, when it comes to sexual desire and passion, religion is not important anymore. :D

Y must mention race n religion here now. Can i categorize guest as bastards in bw.

11 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Aren’t you Indian? 

Its not indian or mly or chn la ben.

The way ts asking is like mly cant have chn or ind bfs? My chn fren's bf is a mly.

So what now? Y must get race involve.sensitive le. 

• 1 month later...

My eyes met with a good looking banglah worker when I went into the toilet. I found it odd when he turned his head as I wasn't looking for fun. When I exit the washroom, he was still nearby. Out of curiosity, I walked behind him and..he went into another toilet and went to the urinal! I went beside him and bingo, he wasn't peeing. Semi hard. Long story short, he blew me and I unloaded in his mouth. I like the soap smell on their body. 

Guest Why r u here
On 7/7/2018 at 12:09 AM, G_M said:

If I catch you posting another ad in the main forum, I will come after your ass.

LOLOL

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Was crusing in car along admiralty road west near workers dormitory early this morning ard 1am.. spotted this myanmar looking guy litsening to his own music on the earphone... we both made eye contact first while i drove past... quite my type so i made a quick u turn... this time i stop beside him. I ask him if he wan to have fun? He does not seem to understand but i ask him to get on my car.. he did not hesitate. He seem to know wat i was looking for and pointed to me a heavy vehicle carpark nearby... i was quite surprise he told me he was from Bangladesh as he was quite fair n dun look like a bangla. He was 27 jus married a year ago. I think he jus seek to be suck off cos he tried to guide my head to his cock while i was checking it out... however i jus jerk him only cos his tool smell of a little stale urine... when he was near he did say 'im coming' ...most bangla or indian i jerk off before would jus quitely shoot or simply say 'water water' ... watching him unload his thick goo made me high... after hes done he did try to help me unload... being the 'straight' inexperience guy... he use so much force tat i told him i do it myself , thereafter i jerk off while touching his cock n balls and his mushroom head is still covered with a cum soaked tissue... hes got a nice thick shaft n mushroom, avg length only... Jus typing this and im oozing precum... i got his mobile n may call him up if theres a 'need'

• 1 month later...
Guest girlieee
24 minutes ago, Guest 干我鸡排 said:

No more encounters?

他娘的,girl girl我欲火焚身,要给大汉狠狠干......

go to serangoon road on sunday, and around mustapha's and all the shooping areas , full of horny and loaded balls. just be an angel of mercy, sure gor 100 men line up to fuck u uoside down

I'm on a roll with Ind construction guys and MRT toilets - not sure whether to post it here or the MRT toilet thread.

One in Potong Pasir MRT toilet. One in Telok Ayer MRT toilet.

Both handsome dom Inds.

Both followed me to the squatting cubicle, the door of which I left open for them to see me on my knees with my tongue out.

Both stripped naked.

Both slapped me with their big, rock-hard cocks.

Both moaned when I deepthroated their cocks.

Both grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth rough until they cannot hold it anymore and just blasted all their Ind load in my mouth.

Can't wait for my next encounter.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, NotASingleDropWasted said:

I'm on a roll with Ind construction guys and MRT toilets - not sure whether to post it here or the MRT toilet thread.

Both handsome dom Inds.

Both followed me to the squatting cubicle, the door of which I left open for them to see me on my knees with my tongue out.

Both stripped naked.

Both grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth rough until they cannot hold it anymore and just blasted all their Ind load in my mouth.

I am here now.....没有人呀!!!!

你骗我白跑一趟!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

I am here now.....没有人呀!!!!

你骗我白跑一趟!!!!!

可怜的冰冰。

天时地理人不和。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/14/2018 at 3:10 PM, NotASingleDropWasted said:

Both handsome dom Inds.

Both stripped naked.

Wouldn't Little India or Farrer Park MRT be more "effective"?

Guest Thomas Didymus Toh
On 11/21/2018 at 9:25 PM, VinyliCious said:

Wouldn't Little India or Farrer Park MRT be more "effective"?

Too crowded! 

And it is hard to find a quiet place to move on in those area

Guest 橙聋.淋疯胶
2 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymus Toh said:

Too crowded! 

And it is hard to find a quiet place to move on in those area

Yesh........so many pple, want to make eye contact also no chance......唉....

On 3/7/2018 at 9:11 PM, tomcat said:

Anyone need aircon repair? This china man seems like a HARD worker, heheh

20180307_204159.png

On 3/8/2018 at 9:50 AM, kimlo777 said:

fake photo ... i have seen the original photo and the guy is fully clothed.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:02 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Even it’s fake, it’s still steamy hot

who cares! 

On 3/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, FluteGuan said:

Show the fully clothed version, and see if hes still hot and steamy .lol

On 3/8/2018 at 3:36 PM, kimlo777 said:

saw it but didn't keep it.  what for keep a photo of a fully clothed guy ... when can see so many on the streets.  i only keep photos of nude men lah ... lol.

On 3/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Then enjoy the fake photo Lo 

nothing to lose 

Oh hoho, Kimlo i guess someone called out your lie. I had a secret anon member message me with a link for two more shots, same guy reapir aircon with butt, dick and balls out.

naked china aircon man is REAL! haha (well at least the photos)

Enjoy!

tumblr_pixzycgNRS1ue6g4i_1280.pnj?fbclid

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

18 hours ago, tomcat said:

Oh hoho, Kimlo i guess someone called out your lie. I had a secret anon member message me with a link for two more shots, same guy reapir aircon with butt, dick and balls out.

naked china aircon man is REAL! haha (well at least the photos)

Enjoy!

tumblr_pixzycgNRS1ue6g4i_1280.pnj?fbclid

Just use our brains lah ... which man in his right frame of mind would work without clothing and with an erection for that matter???  This is a no brainer.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

Just use our brains lah ... which man in his right frame of mind would work without clothing and with an erection for that matter???  This is a no brainer.

Nice attempt to try and  shift the focus there. But everyone knows the validity of a naked repairman is questionable, it looks pretty obvious to be a posed shot.

But what YOU offered to the mix was a flippant accusation that it was a doctored (fake) image, and that you even had a picture of him covered etc.

You just pulled that out of your ass, and that seems to be an ongoing thing with you - fabrications and fantasy. Yah, yah think ppl don't know your track record of lies.

Sorry to call you out, but eventually all truths will come out, and currently, the truth I  see in you is that you are just a sad bitter old killjoy, that is manipulative to boot.

Just in case your memory is fading or clouded with your constant delusions, try rereading your own comments. 

The receipts are all there, troll. Goodbye and good riddance!  :thumb: 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

7 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Agreed, I don't think anyone would work bottomless, really no brainer. Working topless still normal and common.

Guest 用卫生棉条的男孩
On 11/29/2018 at 8:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

This one is real.  Pay them S$50, they will do anything including fuck you hard and cum onto your face or chest and make you suck their cum-covered cock.

Not true.....lying.....why the construction workers at that form so special will let you do while other places won't......

骗人的

17 hours ago, tomcat said:

Nice attempt to try and  shift the focus there. But everyone knows the validity of a naked repairman is questionable, it looks pretty obvious to be a posed shot.

But what YOU offered to the mix was a flippant accusation that it was a doctored (fake) image, and that you even had a picture of him covered etc.

You just pulled that out of your ass, and that seems to be an ongoing thing with you - fabrications and fantasy. Yah, yah think ppl don't know your track record of lies.

Sorry to call you out, but eventually all truths will come out, and currently, the truth I  see in you is that you are just a sad bitter old killjoy, that is manipulative to boot.

Just in case your memory is fading or clouded with your constant delusions, try rereading your own comments. 

The receipts are all there, troll. Goodbye and good riddance!  :thumb: 

Well done exposing kimlo and her lies.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 hour ago, Guest 用卫生棉条的男孩 said:

Not true.....lying.....why the construction workers at that form so special will let you do while other places won't......

骗人的

妈尼 talks, you know! :clap:

Saw a hunky banglah worker drinking alone (one beer, sober) and stuck a conversation with him. He is a total straight guy. During our conversation, his indo gf video call him and I had to be in idle mode for almost 20min...Brought up the topic of sex and he shared that he doesnt visit geylang etc as his gf will satisfy him. Then he showed me photos of his gf and accidentally revealed some nude pic of girls in his phone. I jokingly asked if he was hard and he pointed to his sarong area. No tent. I mustered my courage and stretched out my hand to feel it. He was shocked but did not push my hand away. He asked me what I want and I asked if he was keen to be jo. He looked puzzled and asked me why would that make me happy. After some time, managed to jerk him off and licked his nipples. I could hear his soft moaning, but they were too sensitive and he kept using his hands to cover his nips. I put his hand around my tool and surprsingly he did not reject the idea. After a while, he shot his load. 

22 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Saw a hunky banglah worker drinking alone (one beer, sober) and stuck a conversation with him. He is a total straight guy. During our conversation, his indo gf video call him and I had to be in idle mode for almost 20min...Brought up the topic of sex and he shared that he doesnt visit geylang etc as his gf will satisfy him. Then he showed me photos of his gf and accidentally revealed some nude pic of girls in his phone. I jokingly asked if he was hard and he pointed to his sarong area. No tent. I mustered my courage and stretched out my hand to feel it. He was shocked but did not push my hand away. He asked me what I want and I asked if he was keen to be jo. He looked puzzled and asked me why would that make me happy. After some time, managed to jerk him off and licked his nipples. I could hear his soft moaning, but they were too sensitive and he kept using his hands to cover his nips. I put his hand around my tool and surprsingly he did not reject the idea. After a while, he shot his load. 

Man, I need to learn your pick up skills HAHAHAH where do you find these men??? 

Guest Lao uncle

Do you know why those mrt toilets have so many uncles tikopeks?

You have to be an uncle to know this. Or you go ask those foreign workers looking for free sucks or fucks. You want to buy burgers, you know where sure got sell by who, then you want that thing you know where sure got who there to let you happy ending free one. Desperate meet desperate sure start fire one.

6 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Wah, by end of this year , singapore is on target to have bumper crop of Communicable Disease, pharmacy will be so busy dispensing all kinds of strange medicines for all those who contract the flower, 

Guest Didymuz Thomas Toh
On 12/4/2018 at 11:55 PM, Guest Lao uncle said:

Do you know why those mrt toilets have so many uncles tikopeks?

You have to be an uncle to know this. Or you go ask those foreign workers looking for free sucks or fucks. You want to buy burgers, you know where sure got sell by who, then you want that thing you know where sure got who there to let you happy ending free one. Desperate meet desperate sure start fire one.

Sometimes not easy to get them.

but I think with a few notes, easy to get them. Just need to find the good quality ones to slurp on, and not the fatty out of shapes! :yuk:

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.