Male HQ

Encounters with China & Indian Foreign Workers & Workers Dorms Discussion (Compiled)

Guest HgSeek

Guest Yes please
On 11/03/2018 at 4:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Best is to be sucking a few at one go....

Absolutely, line them up... then shove as many yummy meat sticks in as possible! 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Yes please said:

Absolutely, line them up... then shove as many yummy meat sticks in as possible! 

Yes, help them relieve.

Snatch business from geylang pros

Guest Concern

Why is it that there are selected train station with such kind of activity! Sometimes the more you learn how to speak chinese, it actually worsen the condition. Normally, they work Long hours until numb already. What they want is vice versa language and the more blur the better. Try ask for directions, that what the prc confront me! But in the end, I scould him; ni zhe ge Sheng jin ping ah! Got handphone map don t see! 

Guest Good time

I recently met one of PRC workers and had a great time! He totally got off! He was not very concerned about my pleasure, but that’s ok. I got what I wanted, to hear him moan and shoot was my aim. 

He taste and and smell like a ‘real’ man, so hot! 

Guest Chinese uncle

Last time before the riot and the alcohol control, the Indian foreign workers were quiet havoc. Can see groups of them drinking and making lots of noise. Then they'll go over to Desker Rd to whistle at those ah gua after midnight.

One weekend after midnight, I stopped there because only these places guarantee to have food and drinks. I ordered the food and beer. When I'm finished, feeling mabuk and high tide, I went to a quiet back lane to pee. From the strong pee smell around, this was a popular toilet at night. 

I was peeing when a group of foreign workers started peeing beside me. I was feeling giddy and let my pants fall down as I braced both hands on the wall to steady myself. Of course my whole bottom was exposed. But then I'm an old uncle, nobody would bother to look.

Except one of these drunk workers suddenly embraced me from behind. I tried to struggle but the other two also held me from both sides. The one behind me was already hard as steel and penetrated me easily. So easily that he was surprised and told his friends something. One of them asked me, " why you hole so open like ah gua one?" 

I was shocked like vegetable that they knew such things. Even when they were raping me, another worker came to pee and he was not surprised, like we were consenting adults cruising and playing free sex in the back lanes. He merely looked and see that it's an old uncle, can't be rape, right? Then he left.

I didn't dare to shoot for help. Old uncle nobody want, who would believe kena raped. Wait if really got big group of people come, it'll be all even more embarrassing for me. They seemed to know and even stripped me naked to embarrass me more. Then they took turns because I'm stuck with my pants around my feet and can't run away. 

All 3 of them unloaded inside me and even told me," uncle very good fucking". Then they did the most despicable thing to me. They took all my clothes and ran away to the bright entrance of the back lane.

I'm totally naked with sperm wetting my lower body. Therefore I dared not chase after them.Then they threw them onto the ground where there's street light.

I wanted to go out but suddenly a group of workers were passing by so I had to hide back in the shadows. When the coast seemed, I ran quickly to collect all my clothes back to the shadows to wear. Unfortunately, this pee toilet was so popular, one worker already came in. He thought I wanted to play, he touched my butts. Of course he recognized the smell of the wetness. He got excited and tried to hug me and stop me from dressing up. I struggled to break free even though these workers were quite strong.

I know some people  here will sarcastically mock that I enjoyed it, right? Don't bluff bluff come and complain. 

Well that's the problem with rape, there's this victim shame...true that I am ashamed to admit that I did enjoyed being fucked but at that time, the surprise and the violence scared me like hell and the feeling of weakness easily getting hurt by them. I was too scared to enjoy anything. What if they wanted to rob me too? Or beat me up?

Then they threw all my clothes at the street light was so black hearted, I'll get arrested for indecency exposure before I can report them for rape. 

Guest Chee Kor Peh
24 minutes ago, Guest Chinese uncle said:

Last time before the riot and the alcohol control, the Indian foreign workers were quiet havoc. Can see groups of them drinking and making lots of noise. Then they'll go over to Desker Rd to whistle at those ah gua after midnight.

One weekend after midnight, I stopped there because only these places guarantee to have food and drinks. I ordered the food and beer. When I'm finished, feeling mabuk and high tide, I went to a quiet back lane to pee. From the strong pee smell around, this was a popular toilet at night. 

I was peeing when a group of foreign workers started peeing beside me. I was feeling giddy and let my pants fall down as I braced both hands on the wall to steady myself. Of course my whole bottom was exposed. But then I'm an old uncle, nobody would bother to look.

Except one of these drunk workers suddenly embraced me from behind. I tried to struggle but the other two also held me from both sides. The one behind me was already hard as steel and penetrated me easily. So easily that he was surprised and told his friends something. One of them asked me, " why you hole so open like ah gua one?" 

I was shocked like vegetable that they knew such things. Even when they were raping me, another worker came to pee and he was not surprised, like we were consenting adults cruising and playing free sex in the back lanes. He merely looked and see that it's an old uncle, can't be rape, right? Then he left.

I didn't dare to shoot for help. Old uncle nobody want, who would believe kena raped. Wait if really got big group of people come, it'll be all even more embarrassing for me. They seemed to know and even stripped me naked to embarrass me more. Then they took turns because I'm stuck with my pants around my feet and can't run away. 

All 3 of them unloaded inside me and even told me," uncle very good fucking". Then they did the most despicable thing to me. They took all my clothes and ran away to the bright entrance of the back lane.

I'm totally naked with sperm wetting my lower body. Therefore I dared not chase after them.Then they threw them onto the ground where there's street light.

I wanted to go out but suddenly a group of workers were passing by so I had to hide back in the shadows. When the coast seemed, I ran quickly to collect all my clothes back to the shadows to wear. Unfortunately, this pee toilet was so popular, one worker already came in. He thought I wanted to play, he touched my butts. Of course he recognized the smell of the wetness. He got excited and tried to hug me and stop me from dressing up. I struggled to break free even though these workers were quite strong.

I know some people  here will sarcastically mock that I enjoyed it, right? Don't bluff bluff come and complain. 

Well that's the problem with rape, there's this victim shame...true that I am ashamed to admit that I did enjoyed being fucked but at that time, the surprise and the violence scared me like hell and the feeling of weakness easily getting hurt by them. I was too scared to enjoy anything. What if they wanted to rob me too? Or beat me up?

Then they threw all my clothes at the street light was so black hearted, I'll get arrested for indecency exposure before I can report them for rape. 

Lol so fake...both the story and that you are an old uncle. Ah Put Neh won't go for Ah Pek unless you give them money. They also clever ok....

Guest Yiok cheng
24 minutes ago, Guest Chinese uncle said:

Like you said, old uncle no one will believe one right.

Old uncle might as well quickly go and become plant fertiliser and return your nutrients back into the carbon cycle.

The way you say it is as though old uncle is cheap, and easily rape-able, and a pushover. And old uncle ass hole is always prelubed and prewashed and like a baby's bottom is clean , dry and powdered with Johnson's baby powder and wrapped in adult diapers.

The way you describef your unfortunate dilemma is so fantastical like Peter Pan's story.

You should know how ethnic  Chinese people like to use a loud voice and rude demeanor to communicate with all Indian foreign workers to move away or give up their seats. 

Everyone uses the tsk tsk then haiyah utterance and grunts. Its enough to make Indian foreign workers give way and follow instructions from ordinary Singaporeans already.

Indian foreign wirkers are most afraid to lose their good paying jobs in Singapore and to lose their job from a drunken fuck into the loose lubed asshole of a lao uncle is simply not worth a mountain of debt to pay burdening his whole family if he were caught.

Good try but its rhe tallest tale from you.

And by the way, Indians from India haveva strong aversion of anything to do shit and feces. They might accept a blowjob but shithole they will not touch .

Maybe you were poked by a tree stump that you felt it wasva dick.

Guest Guest
On 24/03/2018 at 5:01 AM, Guest Good time said:

I recently met one of PRC workers and had a great time! He totally got off! He was not very concerned about my pleasure, but that’s ok. I got what I wanted, to hear him moan and shoot was my aim. 

He taste and and smell like a ‘real’ man, so hot! 

Anyone can please share how to hook them up please? Thank you!

On 24/03/2018 at 10:24 PM, Guest Chinese uncle said:

Just enjoy the moment. Got many also complained. Drama somemore

Guest 下贱脏子姨
21 minutes ago, Guest 想被操嘴的下体冰冰 said:

今天去哪里钓男人最好呢?

有没有好建议?

去加冷地铁站附近的公厕,那里有许多中国客工让你尽情的钓,你可以钓以清心哦

Guest 想被操嘴的下体冰冰
3 hours ago, Guest 下贱脏子姨 said:

去加冷地铁站附近的公厕,那里有许多中国客工让你尽情的钓,你可以钓以清心哦

你骗人的。那里的厕所小,没几个人......

2 hours ago, Guest 想被操嘴的下体冰冰 said:

你骗人的。那里的厕所小,没几个人......

是你本人内功不到位, 仪容缺佳, 口活还欠料, 加冷站 是红牌地点, 有许多肉炮等着要爆浆, 要用法眼刺穿其异男裤裆里的宝贝。

让姐教你几操。

第一  抛有色眉眼

第二  猎物见着了, 你舌头要在你内嘴壁里做打桌球的动作, 一推再一推, 让对方联想起, 他那肉棒儿会在你嘴里像蟒蛇一般推挤, 在你嘴里打滚, 舌头也让他那如意棒享受上了天的快活,让猎物体验死去活来的滋味。

第三  要 先开钱囊, 要慷慨,大方。要得到人, 你要善解人意。

第四 要忍着对方可能有口臭, 大陆人大数是不合格口腔卫生水平的。 你喜欢他那边够大就可以了,带去廉价地方开房, 记得鸡鸡洗干净一点就可以开工了。

慢慢享用吧。

Guest 含着Lan Pa的女孩
21 minutes ago, Guest Bog said:

让姐教你几操。

第一  抛有色眉眼

第二  猎物见着了, 你舌头要在你内嘴壁里做打桌球的动作, 一推再一推, 让对方联想起, 他那肉棒儿会在你嘴里像蟒蛇一般推挤, 在你嘴里打滚, 舌头也让他那如意棒享受上了天的快活,让猎物体验死去活来的滋味。

慢慢享用吧。

请问星期几,什么时段去最理想呢?

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

今天是公共假期,是大口吸精的好日子,

所以男人来吧,捐精的大日子到了。

你真够下贱,不愧是脏子姨!

Guest 脏子姨
16 minutes ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

你真够下贱,不愧是脏子姨!

不然我这么红!!!

我不是浪得虚名,我是凭实力走到今天!

我嘴巴敢开,敢吞,敢叫!

我双腿敢掰,

我下体敢任你舔,让你插,

怎么不红?!

Guest 男人味0
On 3/28/2018 at 8:57 PM, Guest Bog said:

让姐教你几操。

第一  抛有色眉眼

慢慢享用吧。

如果你有女人的韵味,你当然必定有勾男人的优势。

像我们这种有男人味的0号,只能羡慕你们。

我想去钓男人,可是机会太少了。只能在附近徘徊。这种东西怎么样向人开口吖?多数要吃白果的,浪费时间。

当然,偶尔也会遇到爷们1喜欢我们这种爷们0的。默默的眼神交流,他过来搭讪,闲聊几句。关键时刻,他问,"喜欢怎么做呢?"

我只能傻傻笑。大家心照不宣。所谓愿者上钩。

我自己也是做粗活的,没什么钱。有时候直接搭158号到海边公园的草丛里野合。

有时候直接上廉价酒店开房。 他比我还熟悉哪里便宜。两个大男人上这种打炮房,要了两个钟头的房间,那柜台的阿伯当然知道啦。这种隔板的房间没隔音的。两个大男人在里面床板嚮,隔壁也有男人叫鸡玩到啪啪啪。

我把大腿搭在他的肩膀上,在酒店的大镜看着自己被男人肏屁股。说真对,他们久久难得可以享受免费的性交,所以特别用力。

他说住工人宿舍,几个大男人挤在一个房间里,没有什么私隐空间的。需要的时候,只好在棉被里面快快打出来。大家都有这种需要,所以听到了声音也都大家心照不宣。

周末或假期,必定要出来找鸡好好发泄一次。要是有免费的,当然好喔。男人的肉体当然没女人那么柔软,可是看到男人心甘情愿的付出肉体,把双腿打开让他肏,他感觉很刺激的威风。看着他的鸡巴插进的快感,他好爽喔。

他说在宿舍里,多数的人都知道有免费的男人逼可肏。只要不是在宿舍里乱搞,这种事情也是大家心照不宣。

Guest 下体冰冰
On 31/03/2018 at 7:27 AM, Guest 男人味0 said:

如果你有女人的韵味,你当然必定有勾男人的优势。

像我们这种有男人味的0号,只能羡慕你们。

我只能傻傻笑。大家心照不宣。所谓愿者上钩。

有时候直接上廉价酒店开房。 他比我还熟悉哪里便宜。两个大男人上这种打炮房,要了两个钟头的房间,那柜台的阿伯当然知道啦。这种隔板的房间没隔音的。两个大男人在里面床板嚮,隔壁也有男人叫鸡玩到啪啪啪。

周末或假期,必定要出来找鸡好好发泄一次。要是有免费的,当然好喔。男人的肉体当然没女人那么柔软,可是看到男人心甘情愿的付出肉体,把双腿打开让他肏,他感觉很刺激的威风。看着他的鸡巴插进的快感,他好爽喔。

今天应该去哪里,让各路英雄豪杰用各种手段,温暖我的下体,融化我紧绷僵硬的阴道呢?

请大家指点迷津。

Guest 下体冰冰

如果你有女人的韵味,你当然必定有勾男人的优势。

像我们这种有男人味的0号,只能羡慕你们。

我只能傻傻笑。大家心照不宣。所谓愿者上钩。

国籍,年龄,种族不拘。

来一个,吸一个;

来两个,吮一双。

Guest Guest
On 31/03/2018 at 4:23 AM, Guest Sucker said:

I gave a BJ to a very sexy Chn worker last night. So much cum and when he cum, he gripped my head and forcefully made me drink him all up! Super! 

如果你有女人的韵味,你当然必定有勾男人的优势。

像我们这种有男人味的0号,只能羡慕你们。

我只能傻傻笑。大家心照不宣。所谓愿者上钩。

Where did you get all these?

你们去哪里找呢?

Hope you all can enlighten us haha! Thanks!

There are a few construction sites by my place and I see these sexy PRC muscled, sweaty men all the time! I’ve only had one time fun with one of them... I met him in a 7-Eleven! Suck on him for hours! 

1 hour ago, Guest Nice said:

There are a few construction sites by my place and I see these sexy PRC muscled, sweaty men all the time! I’ve only had one time fun with one of them... I met him in a 7-Eleven! Suck on him for hours! 

Is his cock clean ?any cheeseeewww?:yuk:

Guest 含着Lan Pa的女孩
5 hours ago, Guest Nice said:

Suck until his Lan Pa Nua Nua....

Under a week ago I met one slim Indian while we were walking separately at past 1 am in the morning.

Blame it on boredom when I planned to test him on whether he could be gay.

When he walked past me I found that our shadows cast on the floor was really huge.  I seized on this opportunity using my shadow to reveal to him that I was changing direction walking towards a darker area.  Huh huh !  He began following me which was too obvious. Thats where we started our flirting.

Our conversation was not smooth cos he was only splattering  in broken English words.  He tried asking me many questions which I found quite lame but I carried on the friendliness. The info I got from him was that he worked in a nearby garden nursery.  He fondled me everywhere letting me suspect he was drooling having me as a partner to play with.  I ended up stripped piece by piece naked by this wolf.  Then he peed a long stream of urine with his cock hanging out like a bamboo pole from his trouser zip.  Instead of saying suck my cock he said 'kiss here'.  I rejected taking his order.  Next he used his cock to poke on my anus.  I let him enjoy for a while until I found out that he spitted on his cock. 'No saliva ' I told him.  I bend down to wash my anus with water.  At that moment he began more rubbing on my rear which I kind of enjoyed.  But no I had to stop his actions as I feared this time he could be able to penetrate me successfully.  I was locked by him - his arms grabbing my full body and his hard cock was putting extreme pressure on my rear eye.  Had I not shouted at him and struggled forcefully,  I think I my hole would have been consumed.  No time wasted, I packed and left him immediately.

Guest kian wee iec97
21 minutes ago, Guest Bien said:

Under a week ago I met one slim Indian while we were walking separately at past 1 am in the morning.

Blame it on boredom when I planned to test him on whether he could be gay.

When he walked past me I found that our shadows cast on the floor was really huge.  I seized on this opportunity using my shadow to reveal to him that I was changing direction walking towards a darker area.  Huh huh !  He began following me which was too obvious. Thats where we started our flirting.

Our conversation was not smooth cos he was only splattering  in broken English words.  He tried asking me many questions which I found quite lame but I carried on the friendliness. The info I got from him was that he worked in a nearby garden nursery.  He fondled me everywhere letting me suspect he was drooling having me as a partner to play with.  I ended up stripped piece by piece naked by this wolf.  Then he peed a long stream of urine with his cock hanging out like a bamboo pole from his trouser zip.  Instead of saying suck my cock he said 'kiss here'.  I rejected taking his order.  Next he used his cock to poke on my anus.  I let him enjoy for a while until I found out that he spitted on his cock. 'No saliva ' I told him.  I bend down to wash my anus with water.  At that moment he began more rubbing on my rear which I kind of enjoyed.  But no I had to stop his actions as I feared this time he could be able to penetrate me successfully.  I was locked by him - his arms grabbing my full body and his hard cock was putting extreme pressure on my rear eye.  Had I not shouted at him and struggled forcefully,  I think I my hole would have been consumed.  No time wasted, I packed and left him immediately.

Holy Cross!!!

it's not only that his manhood had penetrated you, but also his seed has been penetrated and absorbed by every inch of your anus' cells. the union must be very sacred and enlightening!

am so bloddy obviously jealous!!

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.