Male HQ

All About Peeping / Voyeurism (Compiled)

Guest Guest_guest

Guest boy2man

Hahaha.... how did the scream sound like?

High-pitched shrill? :lol:

LOL, can't remember if it was high-pitched, but it definitely didn't break any glass windows.

I remember I just went "AHHHHHH!!!!" and I heard something give way on his side of the cubicle.

• 4 months later...

I always like to peep at guys when urinating... Sometimes when we are standing at urinal, I will tend to peep left and right to see their sizes. But some guys can cover up very nicely - are they plain short or their skills is so good?

I also observed some guys shake their d*** after pee, some push their foreskin front and back, some wipe with tissue.

Some guys always choose the corner urinal and they will stand 45 degree so that people standing next to them cannot see anything at all... Hmm I wonder at times, so shy then use cubicles loh!

How about you guys? Do you peep???

Guest brando

I always like to peep at guys when urinating... Sometimes when we are standing at urinal, I will tend to peep left and right to see their sizes. But some guys can cover up very nicely - are they plain short or their skills is so good?

I also observed some guys shake their d*** after pee, some push their foreskin front and back, some wipe with tissue.

Some guys always choose the corner urinal and they will stand 45 degree so that people standing next to them cannot see anything at all... Hmm I wonder at times, so shy then use cubicles loh!

How about you guys? Do you peep???

When I think someone is peeping at me, the urine will refuse to come out.

Someone said this is the Bashful Bladder Syndrome...

Guest Guest

i started peeping when i was 5. my victim was my grandfather. he looked like the china actor YU RONG KWANG. He was 6oish, 185 cm tall, 90 kg, very manly and hunky. his 'angry' cock was erected at 7 inches and it's very thick & red. he fathered 16 children. very high sex drive!

while at the urinal, some cute ang moh next to me knew i was trying to check them out. they were nice enuff to remove their hands and pee so i could get a better view. tks.

some not very happy. a handsome korean uncle saw me peeping and scolded me in korean throughout the whole session. very angry lah!

i had a couple of horrible experience at bk international airport. i was waiting for my transist flight to europe at don muang int'l airport. i 'high tide' and got to run to the toilet to relief myself. this indian followed me to the toilet. while i was waiting for a stall, he went to the urinal and started 'strumming' his 'sitar'. i was so shocked i ran out of the loo. :oops:

Guest wah lao eh

i started peeping when i was 5. my victim was my grandfather. he looked like the china actor YU RONG KWANG. He was 6oish, 185 cm tall, 90 kg, very manly and hunky. his 'angry' cock was erected at 7 inches and it's very thick & red. he fathered 16 children. very high sex drive!

while at the urinal, some cute ang moh next to me knew i was trying to check them out. they were nice enuff to remove their hands and pee so i could get a better view. tks.

some not very happy. a handsome korean uncle saw me peeping and scolded me in korean throughout the whole session. very angry lah!

i had a couple of horrible experience at bk international airport. i was waiting for my transist flight to europe at don muang int'l airport. i 'high tide' and got to run to the toilet to relief myself. this indian followed me to the toilet. while i was waiting for a stall, he went to the urinal and started 'strumming' his 'sitar'. i was so shocked i ran out of the loo. :oops:

Wah lao eh..if his sitar is big. ud sing a different tune lor. :lol:

Guest Guest

Anyone peep at their colleauge and bosses' ?

no, only at my boss's son when he came from to work temporary before starting oversea university. His is "huge & thick" considering him a 20 yo local chinese with body height only 170 cm. :whistle: :whistle:

I look at others when I'm feeling quite edgy.

Sometimes can see, sometimes cannot see.

But I do remember I caught a glimpse of one guy's tool at university.

Nice bushy hair and kind of hung too. :rolleyes:

Got cute look somemore.

no, only at my boss's son when he came from to work temporary before starting oversea university. His is "huge & thick" considering him a 20 yo local chinese with body height only 170 cm. :whistle: :whistle:

Would be nice if you smile at him and he smiles back.

Then you two go into a cubicle and everything is history. :whistle: :whistle:

Oops. Got carried away...

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Cute boss's son is yummy... Haha

And ya agree that sometimes can see sometimes can't see... Many factors like angle and all... But that's the only way to see more birdies

Sometimes it depends on the shape of the urinal.

Some urinals are designed so that you can show your tool for everyone to see.

Those that look like a watermelon cut diagonally at the top.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

Wah lao eh..if his sitar is big. ud sing a different tune lor. :lol:

"strumming my pants with his fingers, singing my mike with his song,

killing me softly with his blow............................."

Guest Guest

You do mean "singing his song with my mic?"

My cock has a name - michael, mike for abbreviation :)

What's your cock's name? let me guess -Richard?

Just went for some peeping today.. Actually can't really make out the length by peeping.. As we only get to see abit of it depending on how much the person takes out..

Saw quite some young cute guys with long foreskin covering te whole gland... Some are even longer over hanging... Most of them dun bother pulling the foreskin back when peeing and it causes dripping... Sometimes got multiple streams... Quite messy, one guy had his hands full of pee at the end of the session..

Also different pple got different way if shaking the last drop.. some shake it up down some stroke it using foreskin... Super sexy

Just went for some peeping today.. Actually can't really make out the length by peeping.. As we only get to see abit of it depending on how much the person takes out..

Saw quite some young cute guys with long foreskin covering te whole gland... Some are even longer over hanging... Most of them dun bother pulling the foreskin back when peeing and it causes dripping... Sometimes got multiple streams... Quite messy, one guy had his hands full of pee at the end of the session..

Also different pple got different way if shaking the last drop.. some shake it up down some stroke it using foreskin... Super sexy

wow you got some good oberservation skills o.O

Many yrs ago I was using a urinal in a fast food restaurant. There were 2 teenagers at the basin. While peeing, 1 teenager came over to take his stuff that he left it on the parapet. He turned his head abruptly and looked at my tool. Then he walked back to his friend and said that 'hey, that guy's dick is short leh, why so short huh'?

I didn't even shake much to clear my urine and left the toilet immediately... So embarrassing!!! 

Once i was washing my hands at the basin when a JC student came in and use the urinal just behind me. From the mirror, I'm shocked to see that he had lowered his school long pants to his kneecaps exposing his blue underwear when peeing. Another uncle who was inside the toilet was shocked to see that too... After pee, the student just pulled up his pants, zipped up and went into a cubicle...

Strange!

Guest Guest

Many yrs ago I was using a urinal in a fast food restaurant. There were 2 teenagers at the basin. While peeing, 1 teenager came over to take his stuff that he left it on the parapet. He turned his head abruptly and looked at my tool. Then he walked back to his friend and said that 'hey, that guy's dick is short leh, why so short huh'?

I didn't even shake much to clear my urine and left the toilet immediately... So embarrassing!!! 

if i were u, i would turn towards these rude kids and baptize them with my golden shower and make them 'holey'.

i would call moe to lament on the failure of local education.

Guest Bashful Bladder Solution

When I think someone is peeping at me, the urine will refuse to come out.

Someone said this is the Bashful Bladder Syndrome...

I use to have this problem too: "bashful bladder”... what to know how I solved it? I do multiplication facts in my head while standing there trying to pee. Yes, it really works. Don't believe me? Next time, give it a try.

Happy urinating.

Well, I've had my fair share of peeps over the years. While the shaking off of pee is considered normal, I've seen some guys 'wash' their dicks using water from the loo or from the urinal (those that still uses water for flushing)!!! :wacko: I was like...amazed why they would do that. Isn't the water from those things dirty???

LOL!! You mean that kid talked so loud that you could hear him??? So irrespectful of him. But seriously, kids nowadays really have longer dicks than the older generation...must be all the junk food LOL! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Well, I've had my fair share of peeps over the years. While the shaking off of pee is considered normal, I've seen some guys 'wash' their dicks using water from the loo or from the urinal (those that still uses water for flushing)!!! :wacko: I was like...amazed why they would do that. Isn't the water from those things dirty???

many malays do that, because of hygiene purpose. nothing strange actually.

LOL!! You mean that kid talked so loud that you could hear him??? So irrespectful of him. But seriously, kids nowadays really have longer dicks than the older generation...must be all the junk food LOL! :thumb:

I agree younger people these days have longer and more delicious ones...

Anyone likes or had tried taking photos while peeping at the urinal?

I like to peep at people urinating. Especially in my school toilet. Some do not really stand close enough to the urinal, so I can easily peep. But I don't dare to look at it for long as I am scared he will know that I am looking at him.

FYI, the urinals at Causeway Point level 7 toilet can let you easily peep. It's like when u go into the toilet, there are a few urinals on the left. When u walk in abit and turn left, there are other rows of urinals. So when you turning left, you can easily see the one who is urinating there. :)

yeah can't stare long.. but some pple really spend very short time at the urinal so there isn't really much time for you to see.. just see as much as you want else no more chance... i like the toilets at plaza sing, iluma, tampines one, etc...

Isit easy to peep at those mentioned above?

Guest IOS4

I agree younger people these days have longer and more delicious ones...

Anyone likes or had tried taking photos while peeping at the urinal?

Wow, I wish I had the guts to take photos of those hot dicks, but it will be too obvious. But if anyone here somehow DID manage to take some, do share share k? :D

Hee I did take some photos... But was afraid to post it.. What if those people actually visit here.. Although it's not very possible as most of them are with their gf... Straight young ones, even more tempting

Yea, there was once I saw this cutie come into the toilet and used the urinal beside me...peeped and saw that he has a hardon!!! Not a big package but it was a huge turn-on! After that he went out to meet the gf! He must hv had the hardon for a while :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I guess its human nature to try to peep if the other guy is hot just don't get caught LOL

Had 2 incidents 1st one at Jurong Point Shopping centre where a gym boy was at the standing urinal and i caught him peeping at me and he had a hardon :twisted: ended up giving each other a Blow Job :D

2nd was at Jurong East Pool toilet and the guy caught me peeping at him when I was semi hard being turned on by his own growing tool and thats where I asked my friend who was next to me on the other side and had a cool 3 way :whistle:

Guest Discreet

Waah so detailed leh i can draw a blueprint already based from how you describe the toilet. Im from wlds see how level 7 look like. But now causeway is like a maze with all these repairs better not lose ur way lah. Good info!

I like to peep at people urinating. Especially in my school toilet. Some do not really stand close enough to the urinal, so I can easily peep. But I don't dare to look at it for long as I am scared he will know that I am looking at him.

FYI, the urinals at Causeway Point level 7 toilet can let you easily peep. It's like when u go into the toilet, there are a few urinals on the left. When u walk in abit and turn left, there are other rows of urinals. So when you turning left, you can easily see the one who is urinating there. :)

Guest Discreet

Yah lah theres also the mens toilet in pasir ris mall you can stare them just looking at the mirror. The mirror is strategically placed just to see full detail of the urinal just next to it. You dont have to peep just stand next to the

Mirror pretend your just washing your very dirty hands that will take some time to finish

yeah can't stare long.. but some pple really spend very short time at the urinal so there isn't really much time for you to see.. just see as much as you want else no more chance... i like the toilets at plaza sing, iluma, tampines one, etc...

Waah so detailed leh i can draw a blueprint already based from how you describe the toilet. Im from wlds see how level 7 look like. But now causeway is like a maze with all these repairs better not lose ur way lah. Good info!

:rolleyes: Yea, I am very lazy to go causeway point now due to the renovation.

Guest xiao di

Erm....isn't it dangerous to peep at someone's schlong lol.

There is this one time, I was standing beside a man..probably some ah beng,

and when I looked at him, he said: Kua si mi kua,? !

I'm immediately get out of the toilet. zzz he sounds very fierce and fiesty lol.

Guest Guest

Erm....isn't it dangerous to peep at someone's schlong lol.

There is this one time, I was standing beside a man..probably some ah beng,

and when I looked at him, he said: Kua si mi kua,? !

I'm immediately get out of the toilet. zzz he sounds very fierce and fiesty lol.

You should said "zuo ni li ye lan chow ahn nei suay? Zuo ni Kam".

Said it like a ang moh who speaks Hokkien :)

Ah Bend sure sob like a Ku Nian!

Guest Kasandrea

I ever peeped at a (i would say) most gorgeous man I ever saw, but his dick is only 1.5 inches long and 0.5 inch thick. What a disappointment ... that evening I decided to eat one big pisang tanduk for dinner. :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Guest

I ever peeped at a (i would say) most gorgeous man I ever saw, but his dick is only 1.5 inches long and 0.5 inch thick. What a disappointment ... that evening I decided to eat one big pisang tanduk for dinner. :whistle: :whistle:

GOD IS FAIR! GOD IS FAIR! GOD IS FAIR!

How did u judge the length just by peeping at the urinal.. Did the man take out his while length?

Guest Guest

How did u judge the length just by peeping at the urinal.. Did the man take out his while length?

He probably 'marked' the side of urinal(in inches).

I had seen so many cocks in the shower(in sauna) over the wknd and I am numbed now.

Guest sunny

practice make perfect. show me any cocks and i can tell you the length.

Guest Guest

how can u ever be numbed by cocks?.. everyone's cock is different and u will still want to see more

most cocks very grotesque. either big head with small shaft or vice versa.

Some are like button mushroom, others like frankfurter.

Would you like to see Gollum's cock? Jaba's cock? Chubaka's cock?Count Dracula's cock?

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.