Male HQ

Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest 2727

On 12/10/2017 at 1:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any one tried seberang jaya kerala ayurverdic massage, male to male RM58 one hour ?

It is my first time knowing there is such massage therapy. Myself yet to try out but the description looks like a legit medical health therapy centre for me though. 

On 9/14/2017 at 10:45 PM, Kyle34 said:

Went over for  massages in the past weeks, here are some of my experiences would like to share with you guys. :)

1. Healers' Reflexology, RM 70 for 60 mins
    massage in healers is considerably comfortable for me, and there is no hanky panky. I went there about 9pm, and opt for 60 mins body massage and attended by a Thai massuer. A young guy in his 20s, tall, slim and average look. The massage has nothing sensual and he is very focus on massaging the stiff part of my body. the diff with others is i was informed to keep my underwear on for the entire session, haha, probably different masseur have different requirement. XD

2. Traditional Massage + Batin in Taman Limau Manis, Seberang Perai, RM 75 for 90 mins
     I got the contact from Mr Google, and been there twice in the past few months. The massage was carried out in his apartment in Bukit Mertajam,  the compound of apartment is not really well maintain and are generally reside by foreign workers, may not pleasant when u enter the place but was there for massage anyway. The massage was done private room in his unit, well kept and clean. Massage in nude and first 60 mins is traditional massage (seemed to be chinese massage for me), the stroke is quite strong and hit the sore point, and he will put emphasize when he realize certain part of your body is super tense. Think i was quite nervous and got hard when he massage inner thigh and butt,  haha. Also, he tease me by touching my cock when flip over, then telling me he will help me release during the last 15 mins batin session. The batin session is pretty much a handjob session, he will stroke and 'massage' the cock. So far i din get cum during his batin session la, maybe din feel sensual or arouse by his way of cock massage. If you are looking for good massage and lil bit of fun (HJ), you may consider looking for him.

3. Men massage in Taman Chai Leng., RM50 for 60 mins
    There are review on this uncle masseur by some contributor and i recently give it a try due to curiousity. it is RM50 per hour and the masseur is Ricky, in his 40s (diff with what you find in fb profile), He rent and live there in Chai Leng Park, which he carry out his massage services. Environment is so so only, so really dun expect much, The stroke was quite soft for me,  and he will just keep repeating the same stroke. The great part is he is quite sensual and naughty. As he will massage with short initially but tease you by having his half hard cock huge package ball touch 'incidentally' to your ass hole (am naked). I am quite aroused and naughty so touch and grab his cock and balls. He then pull out to let me touch and grab while continue massage me. Since i am aroused, he started to apply oil to my balls and touch the ass part. Damn that was super good and sensual, then proceed to flip over, handjob, and end with cumming over his body. Haha, i think i am not his type so when he is doing the sensual part and b2b face to ace, he close his eyes entire session XD. He also told me he will only act so if he find his client start to naughty by touching him here and there. It is quite a enjoyable experience on the sensual part but personally i unlike to go back for second round though.   

Second and 3rd are local Chinese?

On 10/13/2017 at 2:31 PM, Kyle34 said:

It is my first time knowing there is such massage therapy. Myself yet to try out but the description looks like a legit medical health therapy centre for me though. 

i wonder if the masseur is from india..

On 10/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, Guest PT Mass said:

Once a week. Nagoya at New Lane has all male masseurs from local and Sabah Sarawak. If you play right u can get happy ending by giving tips.

Any experience to share at Nagoya reflexology centre? 

Guest PT Mass

For me it was a Sabahan with dyed hair. Ok look slim body. Took the one hour aroma massage to be naked and no towel to cover using sensitive to itchiness as an excuse. Told him my back and waist need more attention and bloated tummy. So he was focusing much there and I kept giving him encouragement to pleasure me. He spent quite some time on my buttock. When it was time to turn over I was all wet and he notice it of course. Asked if I mind he wiped the juice first. He held my shaft while gently wiped the juice with tissue. After that he continue with the massage routine all the while I was still hard. When it was time to massage my tummy he couldn’t avoid rubbing my didi head as it was still hard and near my belly button. I kept moaning and told him how good it felt. Then I felt his hardness in his pants. Told him how much for a Urutan batin. At first he refused said management don’t allow. After rubbing his hardness on his pants he ok for 60. It didn’t take long for me to shoot my load. I asked if he likes me to do for him but he politely declined. Finished up after that. 

7 hours ago, Guest PT Mass said:

For me it was a Sabahan with dyed hair. Ok look slim body. Took the one hour aroma massage to be naked and no towel to cover using sensitive to itchiness as an excuse. Told him my back and waist need more attention and bloated tummy. So he was focusing much there and I kept giving him encouragement to pleasure me. He spent quite some time on my buttock. When it was time to turn over I was all wet and he notice it of course. Asked if I mind he wiped the juice first. He held my shaft while gently wiped the juice with tissue. After that he continue with the massage routine all the while I was still hard. When it was time to massage my tummy he couldn’t avoid rubbing my didi head as it was still hard and near my belly button. I kept moaning and told him how good it felt. Then I felt his hardness in his pants. Told him how much for a Urutan batin. At first he refused said management don’t allow. After rubbing his hardness on his pants he ok for 60. It didn’t take long for me to shoot my load. I asked if he likes me to do for him but he politely declined. Finished up after that. 

Masseur sounds like a straight guy. But another 60RM for a HJ, not worth it lol

On October 17, 2017 at 3:38 PM, Guest PT Mass said:

How much the massage per hour ?

On 10/17/2017 at 10:58 PM, Guest HHH said:

Masseur sounds like a straight guy. But another 60RM for a HJ, not worth it lol

yalo, RM60 can choose another massage guy dy.

On 9/10/2017 at 10:52 AM, Sudu said:

Just went yesterday for my first time here, and the experience was bad, they only have one masseur local chinese, tall specky guy, nothing spectacular about his physics and he wasnt even there, the old lady need to call him then only he comes. No other customer is there and i am not surprise. I wanted a good massage after whole day walking and queueing. But the massage was one of the worst ive had. It started quite ok, but then he just use 1 hand, very short stroke at selected area of the body and too many times he changes his location, making the whole session absolutely terrible. Even the front massage was just touch here and there, and leg massage on the thigh was done at only small area maybe 10% of my thigh.... didnt even massage my shins and foot. even the head massage was annoying, since he use a lot of oil and just keep rubbing my ear, first time ever had someone use oil for head massage and ive had a lot of massages. I think he dont even know how to do massage.... maybe just my luck but i would avoid this place at all cost. I am only here for a visit, and my hotel is close to prangin mall hence why i went here, despite almost no review about this place

Sounds bad. Anyone else can share abt experience with SK? better or worse or similar?

Guest Sensual
On 9/14/2017 at 10:45 PM, Kyle34 said:

Went over for  massages in the past weeks, here are some of my experiences would like to share with you guys. :)

1. Healers' Reflexology, RM 70 for 60 mins
    massage in healers is considerably comfortable for me, and there is no hanky panky. I went there about 9pm, and opt for 60 mins body massage and attended by a Thai massuer. A young guy in his 20s, tall, slim and average look. The massage has nothing sensual and he is very focus on massaging the stiff part of my body. the diff with others is i was informed to keep my underwear on for the entire session, haha, probably different masseur have different requirement. XD

2. Traditional Massage + Batin in Taman Limau Manis, Seberang Perai, RM 75 for 90 mins
     I got the contact from Mr Google, and been there twice in the past few months. The massage was carried out in his apartment in Bukit Mertajam,  the compound of apartment is not really well maintain and are generally reside by foreign workers, may not pleasant when u enter the place but was there for massage anyway. The massage was done private room in his unit, well kept and clean. Massage in nude and first 60 mins is traditional massage (seemed to be chinese massage for me), the stroke is quite strong and hit the sore point, and he will put emphasize when he realize certain part of your body is super tense. Think i was quite nervous and got hard when he massage inner thigh and butt,  haha. Also, he tease me by touching my cock when flip over, then telling me he will help me release during the last 15 mins batin session. The batin session is pretty much a handjob session, he will stroke and 'massage' the cock. So far i din get cum during his batin session la, maybe din feel sensual or arouse by his way of cock massage. If you are looking for good massage and lil bit of fun (HJ), you may consider looking for him.

3. Men massage in Taman Chai Leng., RM50 for 60 mins
    There are review on this uncle masseur by some contributor and i recently give it a try due to curiousity. it is RM50 per hour and the masseur is Ricky, in his 40s (diff with what you find in fb profile), He rent and live there in Chai Leng Park, which he carry out his massage services. Environment is so so only, so really dun expect much, The stroke was quite soft for me,  and he will just keep repeating the same stroke. The great part is he is quite sensual and naughty. As he will massage with short initially but tease you by having his half hard cock huge package ball touch 'incidentally' to your ass hole (am naked). I am quite aroused and naughty so touch and grab his cock and balls. He then pull out to let me touch and grab while continue massage me. Since i am aroused, he started to apply oil to my balls and touch the ass part. Damn that was super good and sensual, then proceed to flip over, handjob, and end with cumming over his body. Haha, i think i am not his type so when he is doing the sensual part and b2b face to ace, he close his eyes entire session XD. He also told me he will only act so if he find his client start to naughty by touching him here and there. It is quite a enjoyable experience on the sensual part but personally i unlike to go back for second round though.   

Good to know abt 2 & 3. Passed by both places but look run down and don't feel safe to enter. Anyone else has experience with them?

1 hour ago, Guest Sensual said:

Good to know abt 2 & 3. Passed by both places but look run down and don't feel safe to enter. Anyone else has experience with them?

2 provide very good massage. Fully recommend.

Guest SG Guest
On 10/25/2017 at 10:44 PM, Guest Andy92 said:

Sounds bad. Anyone else can share abt experience with SK? better or worse or similar?

I travel to a Penang 2-3 times a year and have been a regular for four years since my friend first recommended me there. I have no issues with the massage and find them friendly, polite and professional. The massage hits on the right spot with just the right pressure to release the knots and soreness everytime. Different people have different preferences for massage and what's good for me may not necessarily be good for others. Case of one man's meat is another man's poison. Best to experience on your own rather than depend on reviews 

Guest Penang Boi

I was at Healers Reflexology last weekend.

here is my ratings

Cleanliness - 9/10

Massage - 8/10

Price - 70 bucks

i went to healers reflexology after i could not stand my stiff and sore back anymore. i requested for a male masseur and was attended by Tum. very pleasant guy. i asked him to focus on my back more. indeed he did a very wonderful job. he spent around 30 mins plus massaging my back. after the 30 mins i could feel my stiff back loosen up. 

i actually wanted to tip him but i only left 70 left which is just right for the massage. will definitely head back there.

PS the towels use to cover you is new unlike SIfu which is damp and oily 

On 10/30/2017 at 8:50 PM, Guest Penang Boi said:

I was at Healers Reflexology last weekend.

here is my ratings

Cleanliness - 9/10

Massage - 8/10

Price - 70 bucks

i went to healers reflexology after i could not stand my stiff and sore back anymore. i requested for a male masseur and was attended by Tum. very pleasant guy. i asked him to focus on my back more. indeed he did a very wonderful job. he spent around 30 mins plus massaging my back. after the 30 mins i could feel my stiff back loosen up. 

i actually wanted to tip him but i only left 70 left which is just right for the massage. will definitely head back there.

PS the towels use to cover you is new unlike SIfu which is damp and oily 

How is Tum built ? Is he from Myanmar ?

Guest PassingBy~
4 hours ago, Thunderlol said:

anyone had any  recommendations for massage?

If you're looking for a legit body massage, can always try massage centres that have blind masseurs. There are 2 in Georgetown that I know of, and 2 in Bayan Baru area.

I don't remember any of their names so apologies for that.

For the one in Georgetown, one of the centre is in the building between Nasi Kandar Line Clear and Chowrasta. It's on the 2nd floor above 7 Eleven.

Another one is opposite Prangin Mall, I think it's along Jalan Sungai Ujong. Just walk straight towards Lebuh Kimberley. It will be in the building on your left.

For the centres in Bayan Baru, both are near Bukit Jambul Complex. One is behind Nasi Kandar Kayu, it's on the 2nd floor above a mart.

Another one is in a shop lot building, the building is opposite of Maybank near the junction that's heading towards the roundabout. It's on 2nd floor, and would be near a Perodua Sales Center as well.

Guest Guest Pg

Legit body massage not necessarily at blind massage center. You will still get legit massage from the following with male masseur:

1) Sifu

2) Kaki Kaki

3) Nagoya

4) Healers

5) Olundus

6) Enso Boutique

Location please google yourself.

The above are all center with in-house male masseurs. All don't allow hanky panky however again it depends how is your chemistry with the masseur. You may get lucky who knows behind closed door/curtain.

1 hour ago, Pgcruiser69 said:

u want happy ending one? i went one of the massage center at Penang road blind massage call Asiatika above 7-11. the only not blind uncle will provide happy ending in the end. the massage was so so only. price rm40 per hour.

Can ask for non blind meh? Last time i go only got OKU

2 hours ago, Pgcruiser69 said:

u want happy ending one? i went one of the massage center at Penang road blind massage call Asiatika above 7-11. the only not blind uncle will provide happy ending in the end. the massage was so so only. price rm40 per hour.

Penang rd near where 

Edited by Nicktan

Try one of those cleaner and nicer center like Nagoya or Olundus. Just strike a good rapport with the masseur and if you get hard during the massage most likely the masseur will know what to do. Just keep encouraging the masseur to release for you. Good luck!

• G_M changed the title to Penang ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • LetPlayFun changed the title to Penang - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.