Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

seriously i think those in 1979 or 1990 should be ok to join, if they feel that that can't speak a common language with those of their years.

going overseas and will only be back on the 15th..

hopefully can make it for the meet ups

Guest faynic

9Xs or 7Xs, I think we will let our organizer, Darkflame to decide.

Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to take in 9Xs & 7Xs since this thread is meant for 8Xs, unless it's officially stated the gathering is to combine 7Xs, 8Xs & 9Xs.

Personally, my stand is only those born from 1980 to 1989 should attend this outing.

We have always stuck to this all along actually.

I apologise if it's really discriminatory but I'm sure there are alternate solutions to that.

Back to the plan, the reason why I'm thinking of pushing it to 12 June is because I won't be around for the following weekends until July. The next weekend I can commit is 5 - 7 July after JEM opens. It would nice to hold an 8X outing on Pinkdot and I really hope someone could organise it as I'm not in the country.

Alternatively, someone could come out and organise the 8X outing for these weekends in June.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Personally, my stand is only those born from 1980 to 1989 should attend this outing.

We have always stuck to this all along actually.

I apologise if it's really discriminatory but I'm sure there are alternate solutions to that.

Back to the plan, the reason why I'm thinking of pushing it to 12 June is because I won't be around for the following weekends until July. The next weekend I can commit is 5 - 7 July after JEM opens. It would nice to hold an 8X outing on Pinkdot and I really hope someone could organise it as I'm not in the country.

Alternatively, someone could come out and organise the 8X outing for these weekends in June.

Hey Darkflame. I can do 13 but 14th would be the best =)

I may bump into you at the airport! Lol

So... The gathering? No fixed date yet?

Roughly should be on the 12th at JEM. Don't really wanna go on the 11th because it'll be packed though it's a Tuesday.

I will head there after work. Probably meet around 6.30pm - 7pm??

My flight on the 14th is at 8.10PM though.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Roughly should be on the 12th at JEM. Don't really wanna go on the 11th because it'll be packed though it's a Tuesday.

I will head there after work. Probably meet around 6.30pm - 7pm??

My flight on the 14th is at 8.10PM though.

So the outing will be on 12 June at about 6.30pm to 7pm at JEM? from the previous posts, can i assume this is an ice-skating outing?

Finding my path to happiness...

So the outing will be on 12 June at about 6.30pm to 7pm at JEM? from the previous posts, can i assume this is an ice-skating outing?

The meeting time will be from 6.30pm to 7pm. Basically, my practice is that we wait for a few more people to come and cut-off time is 7pm i.e. we set off somewhere.

It will not be an ice-skating outing as we are not going to JCube...

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest faynic

The meeting time will be from 6.30pm to 7pm. Basically, my practice is that we wait for a few more people to come and cut-off time is 7pm i.e. we set off somewhere.

See ya on 12th!

i'd like to join for the outing on 12 jun. however, i may be late due to last minute OT or long travelling time. could i get your contact number via pm so that i can contact you if i am late?

Guest faynic

Hey guys, as JEM will delay opening, we will move back to the city.

City Hall at 7pm. See you guys!

roger, but will be slight late. contact you when I reached

Hey guys, as JEM will delay opening, we will move back to the city.

City Hall at 7pm. See you guys!

I will try to reach there by 6.30pm.

alrighty. i shall see you all at city hall then. i hope i wont' have last minute work...