Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, kkennyy said:

Good Friday holiday is around the corner..

Will be going to Batam on coming Friday..anyone wishes to go travelling together?

We could share a room :)

Wait u rape me in e middle of e nite how? :D

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
8 hours ago, kkennyy said:

Good Friday holiday is around the corner..

Will be going to Batam on coming Friday..anyone wishes to go travelling together?

We could share a room :)

Im interested 

24chn btm here 

iG: Didymuz 

Interested in manly brown skinned guys.

dont mind paying to suck 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

In Batam now, switch on my apps, and plenty of manly brown skinned guys texting me non stop, asking me where I stay, how long staying in Batam.

managed to shortlist a gorgeous manly matured guy from the apps. Came over to my hotel room. He straight away took off my clothes, fondling my ringed nipples and suckling them, twirling my nipples with his tongue.

he kept saying my skin very soft and fair, and proceeded to lube and finger my hole. After that, he proceeded to take off his undies and insert his dark hard erected member into my hole, can feel the moistness in my hole.

proceeded to pump me hard on the bed, while playing with my nipples and he finally shoot his warm load into my mouth!! 

What a yummy batam treat! Lovely! 

Batam is a btm’s haven!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Is it advisable to go Batam next Wednesday during the Hari Raya Puasa holiday? 

Will it be crowded? Will the massage shops be open?

Guest patcik

Shocked to hear Grindr not available in  Batam. Was planing to use when I go in mid June. Anyone know why? Also what other app can use to find plu?

Guest patcik

Is Fame Spa still Men Only? Do they have male plu masseurs? Can get B2B? Any info or recommendations welcome! Will be visiting Batam for the first time next week! Thanks for any help.

I dont recommend to call masseur to your hotel in Batam which advertised via facebook or local news paper where the price too good to be true. 

I have bad experience before calling masseur which seems legit as his advertisement was there since few years ago and still keep advertising. He state the price like 100,000 rupiah or 10 SGD / hour which is very cheap.

However , during massage he is quite "forceful" to me asking me take add-on items which surprisingly not included in the massage session , for example : front body massage, manhood area massage, etc where which item is additional 10 SGD. He also quite forceful asked me to have body scrub which cost additional 20 SGD. He can just name any price 10, 20, etc for 5-10mins rub here and there.

Being a foreigner in Batam, I always try to avoid any problem with the local. So, I just OK with the "forcefull" add-on. In the end it cost me 50sgd for total 1hour . With happy ending? of course not ! No mood too for that.

So he purposely not to give HE during the massage session.. he goes with another move say if you need happy ending, he will try to offer extra service with extta money.. he even say he has lots of friends that can provide this and that .. bla bla..

This time I really fed up and tell him bluntly : I ONLY NEED MASSAGE.

After my strong answer then he pack up and left. I quickly lock my room door and only after shower, I have peace of mind to sleep.

Never again call masseur to hotel especially in Batam !!

We are foreigner. Just take care of ourselves.

Dont be a rip off target like me.

Edited by massage_fan

Guest Guest
On 6/7/2019 at 4:44 PM, Guest patcik said:

Is Fame Spa still Men Only? Do they have male plu masseurs? Can get B2B? Any info or recommendations welcome! Will be visiting Batam for the first time next week! Thanks for any help.

No....they r a family place now.

I heard no male masseur n e female masseur will ask u if u wan hj. 

Guest patcik

Thanks for your reply, at least I don't waste my time and effort going there, but oh so sad. So now where to get male masseurs, if possible with HE!

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No....they r a family place now.

I heard no male masseur n e female masseur will ask u if u wan hj. 

4 hours ago, Guest patcik said:

Thanks for your reply, at least I don't waste my time and effort going there, but oh so sad. So now where to get male masseurs, if possible with HE!

Lotsa tour buses on weekend & PH bringing aunties & uncles there for massage too. 

Guest Pakcik
On 6/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Bill Harris said:

Grindr can still be accessed with the use of VPN.
Make sure to have it turned on before you launch the app, I personally use Betternet. 
Happy Batam Hunting!

So greatful for your info as I managed to find a very good companion on Grindr. I was using Tunnel Bear as my vpn!

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 6/17/2019 at 8:54 PM, Guest Guest said:

Is it necessary to tip the male massuer at the regular straight spas? If so, how much?

Also, do they provide shorts or one can do it nude?

Can insist to be nude, most wont mind.

i normally tip about $5-$10, depending on how good they are :yuk:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 7/1/2019 at 6:42 AM, mercury1978 said:

Saw that there is this delta men fitness center near Nagoya hill.  Anybody went before ? Plu friendly ?

Is not a place for gay, but If u dun mind ur cock stroke or tease by those young pretty masseur then u may go try. Basically is a hang out place for those str8 uncles on their business trip with local there. And of cos for str8 men who luv HE in their private room with e masseur. 

Got a shock of my life today at Harmoni Hotel. Targeted by 3 gays.

1. Malay guy tried to touch my thigh in the steamroom. Managed to siam. Thank god he got the message and walked off.

2. Chinese guy kept on stalking me. 

3. Another Malay guy tried to make a conversation with me in the sauna, complimented my body then tried to touch my chest and thigh. Managed to siam too. Is funny cos can tell he was competing with the Chinese guy.

SCARY AF LOL :(

Edited by J0Boo
More information

11 minutes ago, J0Boo said:

1. Malay guy tried to touch my thigh in the steamroom. Managed to siam. Thank god he got the message and walked off.

3. Another Malay guy tried to make a conversation with me in the sauna, complimented my body then tried to touch my chest and thigh. Managed to siam too. Is funny cos can tell he was competing with the Chinese guy.

lets go Marina City :D

4 hours ago, J0Boo said:

why u wan to go 

cos u wan to be a target

12 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

why u wan to go 

cos u wan to be a target

So people cannot go gym, swimming pools and stadiums already? All these places are cruisy, if you are desperate for sex go hire a money boy.

On 6/19/2019 at 6:55 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Can insist to be nude, most wont mind.

i normally tip about $5-$10, depending on how good they are :yuk:

I ever try asking them whether can dun wear in English. They all dun understand and so I give up and just wear :huh:

If I tip, I will limit it to 10-20% of price.

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 7/19/2019 at 10:15 PM, Latte said:

I ever try asking them whether can dun wear in English. They all dun understand and so I give up and just wear :huh:

Don’t need to wear.

just pretend you don’t understand and lie down.

if they do speak English, just insist say not comfortable and lie down.

Guest guest
On 7/19/2019 at 10:15 PM, Latte said:

Try GO massage. Male masseur allow go nude. Tip them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Harmoni hotel

Went harmoni hotel sauna YTD night.  Was walking about naked and was in the steam room when a hunky young man walked in and sit next to me.  I was totally naked he walk in and walk out with the towel on..  sadly I don't think he is gay as my gaydar did not pick up any traces of gayness in him.. it was only fter a while I was lazing near the steam room door.. when he walked in and suddenly drop his towel in front of me and turned to me and forced his dick in my mouth. I was caught by surprised by his sudden gay u turn and was sucking on my life worth of his manly scented hairy cock. It was damn muscular and sweet tasting.. end up he unload all his load in my mouth. He say it was unsafe to walk about the spa naked 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, shyboi said:

I used Grab there before but it was months ago. Though the driver can only pick up at certain area. Its a discreet kind of thing. Usually I stay in the hotel at night or places nearby the hotel only if alone. But going to mall is fine. 

Any luck with the grab drivers?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.