Male HQ

Batam ( Indonesia ) - Fun / Massage / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest Love Man

Just visit Batam few month ago. Went to Nagoya hill shopping and try to get a massage.

no specific massage to go. One of the masseur approached me and mention that they now having massage promotion. 

90k per hour, I go for leg massage. When the masseur start leg massage. He ask me why never take full body massages? I reply cannot shower after massage. Body will get oily.

the masseur start offer me to call out to hotel to do massage and he can do happy ending. 

He had family with kids, due to Low income then he decide to work as masseur. 

When i ask can he do manhood massage, he start demonstrate and ask me open my pants. I open my pants as the room was only me and the masseur. He go lock the door and start show how he do manhood massage. 

While massage my dick, his face near my dick and without asking me and start suck my dick. Offer me to get extra service happy ending. I said no, he never give up and try to lick my body sensitive part to turn me on.

i reject as he is not my type. He stop and continue leg massage. And keep ask me to call him go hotel massage.

The masseur tell me that he has a regular customer who is a police man in Singapore, frequent came to Batam book a hotel room and call him for massage with happy ending.

i ask the masseur if the client ask for happy ending but is not his type, will he accepts the job? The masseur said no, he did experience that one client from India the body smell to strong and he refused to do happy ending to the India client. He cannot take it the body smell.

1 hrs time up. massage session end, i tips him $5 dollars. 

The masseur very happy to get tips.

To me , this is a good experience and I learn something new.

On 9/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Guest Ryan said:

Just visit Batam few month ago. Went to Nagoya hill shopping and try to get a massage.

no specific massage to go. One of the masseur approached me and mention that they now having massage promotion. 

90k per hour, I go for leg massage. When the masseur start leg massage. He ask me why never take full body massages? I reply cannot shower after massage. Body will get oily.

the masseur start offer me to call out to hotel to do massage and he can do happy ending. 

When i ask can he do manhood massage, he start demonstrate and ask me open my pants. I open my pants as the room was only me and the masseur. He go lock the door and start show how he do manhood massage. 

While massage my dick, his face near my dick and without asking me and start suck my dick. Offer me to get extra service happy ending. I said no, he never give up and try to lick my body sensitive part to turn me on.

i reject as he is not my type. He stop and continue leg massage. And keep ask me to call him go hotel massage.

The masseur tell me that he has a regular customer who is a police man in Singapore, frequent came to Batam book a hotel room and call him for massage with happy ending.

i ask the masseur if the client ask for happy ending but is not his type, will he accepts the job? The masseur said no, he did experience that one client from India the body smell to strong and he refused to do happy ending to the India client. He cannot take it the body smell.

That's a fair and good experience... Do share/pm his details. I do want to try him out in my hotel room.

Guest bahasa indo
On 7/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Don’t need to wear.

just pretend you don’t understand and lie down.

if they do speak English, just insist say not comfortable and lie down.

Why not ask in Bahasa Indonesia?

On 9/19/2019 at 8:13 AM, Guest Ryan said:

Hi ryAn, do PM me his details as well as I would like to use his service when I’m in Batam.. 

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went there last week and stayed at Pacific hotel having an eyes glance to cruiser at sauna room and it happening. Few cruiser shower without closing the door with hardon cock. One of the muscular slim teen naked at steam room just me and him only and we masturbate each other till cum. Last part I'm licking his fresh  made loaded and it yummy with abit sweetness and salty taste. Haha

Edited by Rabbit555

• 2 weeks later...

Was at pacific hotel sauna yesterday morning after my breakfast. A mature daddy was showering without closing the door with his frontal nude facing out. He was soaping his body and his dick was hard erected curving side way. Just 2 of us were there at that time. He kept stroking his soapy hard dick signaling me. I went in closed the door and stroked him. Soon he rinsed off his soapy body and I gave him a bj. He was rough. He held my head tight and mouth fxxk me hard till he cum in my mouth without warning me. Checked out this morning and went mega mall before my ferry. Surprise to see him with his wife and his 3 children. He saw me and act stranger. 

On 11/27/2019 at 10:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Was at pacific hotel sauna yesterday morning after my breakfast. A mature daddy was showering without closing the door with his frontal nude facing out. He was soaping his body and his dick was hard erected curving side way. Just 2 of us were there at that time. He kept stroking his soapy hard dick signaling me. I went in closed the door and stroked him. Soon he rinsed off his soapy body and I gave him a bj. He was rough. He held my head tight and mouth fxxk me hard till he cum in my mouth without warning me. Checked out this morning and went mega mall before my ferry. Surprise to see him with his wife and his 3 children. He saw me and act stranger. 

3 children?mmmm.

Should be rich n fertile load u had from him. Nice 

I love how those fertile loads make my tongue and throat tingle, and the rich bleachy taste, texture and scent is even better if its been several days since his last release, so thick it all goes down in one strong gulp😍

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

sounds good! 
next time will go there and maybe were my lace panties inside to seduce the people there!

are there locals?😜

You guys should try Planet Holiday Hotel & Residence. Was there for 2 nights and did hook up local guys at the jacuzzi, steambath and sauna. The club facilities open membership to local residents, so you may find fit local guys in gym , sauna and stembath. (Easily hook up, all quite obvious). 

On 11/27/2019 at 2:00 PM, redwine065 said:

300000 den i say ok.  Straight away i pull down his pants and suck his already hard on cock.  I lift up his buttocks and lick his anus too. wow.. is so nice.. shortly he pushed my head to his cock to suck again and immediately he ejeculated all his load into my mouth.  It was a great massager

• 2 weeks later...

is it at the octopuss spa located in pacific hotel ?

not sure if we are referring to the same place, but just came back from octopuss spa located at pacific hotel. all i can say is that i wont go back there anymore.

In the spa area, i was shocked to see that they have at a few CCTVs and one of it is facing the jacuzzi and also the changing room facing the lockers, if you dun use the changing corner when you are dressing up or changing to the shorts provided, its all seen thru the cctv

patrons are given the loose shorts

the shower area has a weird mild sticky feeling and the tap feels oily. Some patrons even brought their own soap, rather than using the inhouse soap dispenser.  and the floor somewhat

there are no free flow beverage, not even bottled water, any food and drinks are chargeable

Edited by gambitangel
additional input

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/30/2022 at 8:29 PM, durianking said:

what is the recommended culinary in Batam? need some advice

Classic Indonesian food: Nasi Padang.

You can try to eat at restaurant or dabao. One suggestion: Sederhana.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.