Male HQ

Chinatown Massage Recommendation

Engineer2009

Went to Kim's shop again today. I have not made any prior booking in advanced so try to walk in. I reached the shop around 3pm.

Kim and Sam are engaged with customers. Kim is free after 6pm only while Sam is available in another 90mins.

Hence i decided to wait for Sam as i have dinner appointment late afternoon. There are many coffee shops nearby so no issue to wait 90mins while having coffee.

After 90mins i walk back to the shop and Sam is waiting for me.

This is my second time using Sam's service and this time i feel his massage is stronger compare to previous visit ( which I prefer ). As usual I asked masseur to focus on my neck and lower back. Overall i find his massage skill is better compare to first visit.

After my session, a customer already waiting for Sam for 6pm session.

Glad that their business is getting better and better amid the pandemic with more regular customers patronising them.

58 minutes ago, massage_fan said:

Went to Kim's shop again today. I have not made any prior booking in advanced so try to walk in. I reached the shop around 3pm.

Kim and Sam are engaged with customers. Kim is free after 6pm only while Sam is available in another 90mins.

Hence i decided to wait for Sam as i have dinner appointment late afternoon. There are many coffee shops nearby so no issue to wait 90mins while having coffee.

This is my second time using Sam's service and this time i feel his massage is stronger compare to previous visit ( which I prefer ). As usual I asked masseur to focus on my neck and lower back. Overall i find his massage skill is better compare to first visit.

Glad that their business is getting better and better amid the pandemic with more regular customers patronising them.

I remember an uncle who is wearing spec one. What is his name?

For those who are familiar with Tony Lim, he is now back full time in the tuina business 古方推拿 after a hiatus. He is back to his sublet space at Spring Health Spa 133 New Bridge Road #02-28 Chinatown Point. He can be contacted at 91004168. Tony needs no introduction but for the benefit of those who are not familiar with him, Tony can be considered to be from the old school of tuina masters who picked up their skills informally through the years but I might say relegated to a dwindling breed of old masters who actually deliver the treatment needed for fatigued/dislocated/sprained bodies. He didn't receive much education and can converse in Chinese and dialects and is a devout Buddhist. So I am helping him to post this and would appreciate you either call him or text him in Chinese. From my personal experience with his tuina, it is an affirmative 2 thumbs up. Just got my sprained left shoulder fixed by him yesterday. 宝刀未老,更上一层楼. For his charges, please check with him directly.

On 1/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, massage_fan said:

How was the massage like? Technique, skills and procedures?

On 2021/1/15 at 4:48 PM, Boom said:

Massage Therapist Nick is great from spa Dlite. 

Address : 11 A Trengganu Street. Singapore 058465.

Thanks to all the constant discussions about this place, which prompted me to reconnect with the place after absence of a few years. No regrets. 

The price point will always be (much) higher than those many straight spas discussed in another thread, but more possible to have experiences of a different kind (but could be hit and miss,too.)

On 1/18/2021 at 10:15 AM, Samson82 said:

For those who are familiar with Tony Lim, he is now back full time in the tuina business 古方推拿 after a hiatus. He is back to his sublet space at Spring Health Spa 133 New Bridge Road #02-28 Chinatown Point. He can be contacted at 91004168. Tony needs no introduction but for the benefit of those who are not familiar with him, Tony can be considered to be from the old school of tuina masters who picked up their skills informally through the years but I might say relegated to a dwindling breed of old masters who actually deliver the treatment needed for fatigued/dislocated/sprained bodies. He didn't receive much education and can converse in Chinese and dialects and is a devout Buddhist. So I am helping him to post this and would appreciate you either call him or text him in Chinese. From my personal experience with his tuina, it is an affirmative 2 thumbs up. Just got my sprained left shoulder fixed by him yesterday. 宝刀未老,更上一层楼. For his charges, please check with him directly.

Thanks for the info samson82. I have not visited him since covid pandemic. Used his massage service many times in the past and yes his skill shall get two thumbs up. 

Will schedule a visit soon.

For any massage places , I think it's due respect to ourselves and the their therapist too.   If you book anyone , don't keep changing or change therapist , you cause disruption to others And other customers who wished to book the therapist. Because sometimes we book appointment they say no slot and then they cancel , its frustrating 

Edited by Boom

On 26/01/2021 at 3:19 PM, Boom said:

Yup. Nick from Spa Dlite. 

Tried him today. He is average looking from China.  Skills so so, maybe he was rushing to close and go off for their CNY dinner. Oil applied too much. Saw his name tag, he is actually  called Nicky 

Edited by justaguy

Appreciate if anyone can let me know this masseur name in waterspa with these traits (height around 175 and above, medium longhair, age around 30s or less, body build is slim to abit hunk, quite handsome but with mask on).

I was there few weeks ago but is when I was preparing to leave waterspa then saw him coming out from toilet and passby me and I was attracted to him.. 

Or is there any good masseur that fellow bwers can recommend in waterspa?

28 minutes ago, ShyJ said:

Appreciate if anyone can let me know this masseur name in waterspa with these traits (height around 175 and above, medium longhair, age around 30s or less, body build is slim to abit hunk, quite handsome but with mask on).

I was there few weeks ago but is when I was preparing to leave waterspa then saw him coming out from toilet and passby me and I was attracted to him.. 

Who was your masseur?

mine was Eugene, but he is not the one you looking for.

1 hour ago, MilkyCow said:

Who was your masseur?

mine was Eugene, but he is not the one you looking for.

I have tried Eugene and Robin before in waterspa.. trying to look for a younger masseur and it will be better the handsome masseur i mentioned earlier.. hehehe

On 1/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, massage_fan said:

Went to Kim's shop again today. I have not made any prior booking in advanced so try to walk in. I reached the shop around 3pm.... 

Another thumbs up for Uncle Kim. $60 for 60 mins. Good solid technique. He seemed flattered when he got a reaction from me - so definitely ok if you want to proceed.  He now tries to put baby powder to help remove the oil after the massage - I haven't smelt like this for a long time! 

His shop is open through the CNY holidays except for 30th and 1st day. Best to call ahead. 

On 1/27/2021 at 9:57 PM, justaguy said:

Tried him today. He is average looking from China.  Skills so so, maybe he was rushing to close and go off for their CNY dinner. Oil applied too much. Saw his name tag, he is actually  called Nicky 

China massuer is Ricky  , not nick. You mix up already bro. 

On 1/23/2021 at 3:34 PM, Mojojo said:

Anyone can recommend any masseurs that is in his 20s/30s, lean/ fit kind? Hoping to try haha

Can choose Nick from Spa D lite. My lean fit rock climber friend say he's good. He say "Nick is good with lean hot fit guys , you be satisfied."" :) like I think he is saying nick is good with relieving muscular body. 

Edited by Boom

20 hours ago, Boom said:

Can choose Nick from Spa D lite. My lean fit rock climber friend say he's good. He say "Nick is good with lean hot fit guys , you be satisfied."" :) like I think he is saying nick is good with relieving muscular body. 

I cant help but noticed that you have been promoting Nick a lot. Nothing wrong with that, it may be due to your personal experience with him.

Just to share however, I asked for him once and I won't do that again. For a 90-min massage, if I stepped out of the place 15 mins earlier considering I still need to shower... that already said a lot about how much effort he put into the massage, and how much I feel cheated of the time when I looked at my watch when I exited. The skill is so-so la, nothing to trumpet about. That is my true experience about a month ago. Period. 

On 2/2/2021 at 8:22 AM, TopChinese said:

Another thumbs up for Uncle Kim. $60 for 60 mins. Good solid technique. He seemed flattered when he got a reaction from me - so definitely ok if you want to proceed.  He now tries to put baby powder to help remove the oil after the massage - I haven't smelt like this for a long time! 

His shop is open through the CNY holidays except for 30th and 1st day. Best to call ahead. 

Now $60 already? Tot was $50? The peoples park one?

On 2/7/2021 at 7:23 PM, SadboyKL said:

Any other massage shops in Chinatown sure providing HE ? I don't mind trying out and writing a review :).

Are you an idiot? This is an open forum which can be Google.

1 warning point for openly looking for sex.

Any more such post in our forum and you will be kicked out.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:06 AM, ShyJ said:

I am looking for that masseur name as well, anyone know?

On 2/7/2021 at 4:24 PM, n.k.zab said:

How to get to Spa D Lite from Chinatown MRT exit A? I always get lost and end up going to Dsparadise instead. Haha

Walk straight then turn right. You will see like pagoda House. (Orange colour) look up. Then you can see along that road (spa Dlite signboard) (清), it's very small shop. You should google or search street directory. 

Its 11 A/B Trengganu Street. 

Edited by Boom