Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

My friend told me since 18 yo, he has never ever masturbated. Every time he needs to release, he looks for someone to jo or have sex with. Either from swimming pool, shopping centre, etc and nowadays from jack'd or grindr. He does this at least 3 times a week. Sometimes as often as everyday.

My friend told me since 18 yo, he has never ever masturbated. Every time he needs to release, he looks for someone to jo or have sex with. Either from swimming pool, shopping centre, etc and nowadays from jack'd or grindr. He does this at least 3 times a week. Sometimes as often as everyday.

Would like to meet ur friend n give him a jo :P

You might have met him already! Just think of the statistics. Say average of 3 times a week. It would be 150 times a year. Now he is 24 yo. So he would have done it (jo, oral, anal) with 900 (6 x 150) guys by now. Maybe some are repeat but maybe more than 3 times in certain weeks.

You might have met him already! Just think of the statistics. Say average of 3 times a week. It would be 150 times a year. Now he is 24 yo. So he would have done it (jo, oral, anal) with 900 (6 x 150) guys by now. Maybe some are repeat but maybe more than 3 times in certain weeks.

Haha don't think so yet

I agree it is better if got someone to jerk or mahjong with.

Except mahjong need three more. Jerk just one more. If zero, can still zhi mor...

Lolzzz... Nice 1...

Talking about Mahjong, I'm kinda hand itchy... So long never play le...

Hihi

Care to b frens, chat, fun buddy, long term relationship n mit up?

I'm sincere guy here, I'm not here to fool around...

Hope u r sincere too...

Life Time Relationship / Partner is still the main priority among wat I'm seeking...

I agree it is better if got someone to jerk or mahjong with. Except mahjong need three more. Jerk just one more. If zero, can still zhi mor...

Almost choked on my coffee. Made my day :lol:

Edited by jayy

Done that during office hour, in office toilet with exec wear..so kinky.

U mean u mast in exec wear in office?

I think i somehow have fetish for exec wear, esp if the guy has a nice bod! I can have hardon when i see a nice looking guy in exec wear!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

U mean u mast in exec wear in office? I think i somehow have fetish for exec wear, esp if the guy has a nice bod! I can have hardon when i see a nice looking guy in exec wear!
Yup, in exec wear, in office toilet...

I agree so very much when it comes to exec wear.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Yeah....once I did with a cute guy at Suntec toilet, after working hours.... both of us were in exec wear,....u know, that kind of feeling when you just unbuttoned for each other... :P :P :P :P

Totally agreed. The feeling of unbuttoned each other shirt and reveal the hot bod under tht shirt really make me hard. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I used to masturbate 3-4 times a day, everyday. lol Now I only like, masturbate 2 times on the weekday and 3-4 times on the weekend :P

I get horny easily... :P :x I'm horny right now btw haha :X

Wow, your blog is really horny! Hot enough to make all of us masturbate!

Thanks for your link. If that is your body - it is beautiful.

what a good boy to listen to mommy not to wank lest you go blind.

Hee, be careful though, even if God is not watching you masturbate, there are other Divine Beings who might be..

ceilingcat9xd.jpg

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

I do it in the morning - helps me wake up and face the wicked world!

I have a Japanese friend living near Tokyo - we met in London and went to sauna together when he was a visiting tourist.

I know exactly what time he gets up at home in Japan - I also know that he masturbates every day

before taking a shower and going to work.

So if I telephone him at the right time - 5 minutes either way - I can help him to do it. We help each other

with exciting conversation. Wow, he gets so wild when he is cumming, almost shouting with pleasure.

We are on the other side of the world too....

for me, diy is normal and a process of growing up, it is not a sin but a healthy routine of daily ' workout ', as long as it does not affect your work or study, it may be treated as medicine to ease your stress and tension smile.png

I remember reading about a famous writer - I forget the name, but world-famous.

Before he settles down to writing each morning he always masturbates. After clean-up he feels calm and relaxed. And ready to cncentrate on his work. Interesting. ;)

http://www.webmd.com...ate-cancer-risk

Masturbation and Prostate Cancer Risk

Masturbation Frequency Linked to Prostate Risk in 20s, Protection in 50s

By Daniel J. DeNoon

WebMD Health News

Reviewed by Louise Chang, MD

masturbation_prostate_cancer.jpg

Jan. 27, 2009 -- Frequent masturbation in young men is linked to higher risk of early prostate cancer, but it lowers prostate cancer risk for men in their 50s, a study shows.

High levels of male sex hormones, or androgens, may increase a man's risk of prostate cancer. But different studies of this question, done in different ways, have reached different conclusions.

To look at the question in a new way, a team of researchers at England's University of Nottingham looked at whether men with more intense sex drives were at higher risk of prostate cancer.

Polyxeni Dimitropoulou, PhD; Rosalind Eeles, PhD, FRCP; and Kenneth R. Muir, PhD, obtained detailed sexual histories from 840 men. About half the men got prostate cancer by age 60, and about half did not have cancer.

The findings were surprising. Sexual intercourse did not affect prostate cancer risk. But frequent masturbation did -- in different ways, at different times of life.

"Frequent masturbation during men's 20s and 30s increased their risk of prostate cancer," Dimitropoulou tells WebMD. "But men in their 50s who masturbated frequently had decreased risk."

Of course, masturbation frequency is relative.

For men in their 20s, "frequent masturbation" was two to seven times per week. Compared to same-age men who reported masturbating less than once per month, 20-something frequent masturbators had a 79% higher risk of prostate cancer by age 60.

For men in their 50s, "frequent masturbation" was one or more times per week. Compared to same-age men who reported never masturbating, 50-something frequent masturbators had a 70% lower risk of prostate cancer.

What's going on? The study wasn't designed to answer that question. But Dimitropoulou and colleagues have some theories.

They suggest that young men genetically predisposed to have hormone-sensitive prostate cancer will be at higher risk if their bodies naturally produce high levels of male hormones -- the same hormones that give them an intense sex drive.

So it's not masturbation itself that's increasing prostate cancer risk in young men. More masturbation may just mean more sex drive -- and more androgens bathing prostate tissues.

That's not the case for older men. Dimitropoulou suggests that in older men, masturbation itself may actually be helpful, ridding the prostate gland of fluids that may contain cancer-causing substances.

"In mature age, it may be more important that toxins get flushed out of the system," she says. "And because the masturbation frequency was not as high in the men's 50s as it was in their 20s, even low levels of masturbation in the 50s has a protective effect."

These are just theories, Dimitropoulou warns. More research is needed to determine the exact role of sex hormones and sexual activity in prostate-cancer risk at different stages of life.

Meanwhile, Dimitropoulou, now at England's University of Cambridge, advises moderation for both younger and older men.

"It is kind of logical that a moderate level of masturbatory activity has to be maintained," she says. "Not too much, and not none at all."

Dimitropoulou and colleagues report their findings in the January issue of BJU International.

carpe diem, you live once and live life to the full.

i masturbated alot recently and suddenly my dick is secreting discharge after i've cleaned up after cumming... is that normal? n my dick is tired too.

It is normal tht ur dick feel tired if u mast a lot, like more than 2 times per day on a everyday basics.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I can jo 1, 2 or 3 times a day, almost every day. Is that normal ?

Nothing so called as normal or not. If it doesnt affect ur daily life and ur dick doesnt feel tired or painful, u can continue to jerk off 3 times per day on everyday.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I can jo 1, 2 or 3 times a day, almost every day. Is that normal ?

If you are young, sure it is normal. Age 18 is the peak of male sexual libido.

After that, the desire for regular sexual release should slowly, slowly,

SLOWLY reduce. (I.e. 2/3 times per day must be very surprising

if a guy is over 55.)

Anyway, expect the ages 15-28 to show the highest regular need to masturbate.

Males wake up with an erection all through life.

What a guy does with his morning hard-on differs depending on his sexual imagination.

• 5 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.