Male HQ

Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)

Guest lostboy

It is normal and becoming less frequent as you aged, anyway men are always horny when they feel the urge for a quick release and if no bluetooth connection nearby then the best they can do is masturbation....lol

Let me guess, your dick must be "black black" after all these years of excessive rubbing.

This reminds me of a cock i saw in a public toilet urinal last week.a str8 was urinating while using his hp.omg.black mark here n therr on the head.must b having wild sex or gotta wife with tight hole.lol

In my 40's and don't do anal sex for years, my dick skin is darker than other parts of the body, is it normal? I have seen many Asians tend to have darker dick skin while Ang Moh mostly same white white.

In my 40's and don't do anal sex for years, my dick skin is darker than other parts of the body, is it normal? I have seen many Asians tend to have darker dick skin while Ang Moh mostly same white white.

but, consolation is that you do not find your cock hair turning white.

I have to unload at least once a day at night. Sometimes on holiday with my boy I'll have sex twice a day or more. Of course when having sex my cum doesn't go to waste, but gets seeded deep in my boy

Must use condom or else he may get pregnant..

Not too much or not depends on individual. Some can take it, and some cannot take it! If i mast everyday, i will feel my energy being drained out and like feel weak.

I agree with you.  Some can take it, some cannot, some need it. 

I masturbate and ejaculate every morning.  I feel refreshed after that.  Then I shower and got to work. 

A few days ago, I masturbated in the morning, then went to work as usual.  After work, I went to a men's sauna and had three encounters there.  So, all in, I had four ejaculations and orgasms that day.  I felt real good!  And I am still alive.  My cock felt half dead after that though.  :D

So, all in all, it is a matter of whether your body can take it or not.  

Yes, I masturbated the following morning as well, and my body could take it.  I must admit, the amount of ejaculate the following morning was not as much as usual. 

I agree with you. Some can take it, some cannot, some need it.

I masturbate and ejaculate every morning. I feel refreshed after that. Then I shower and got to work.

A few days ago, I masturbated in the morning, then went to work as usual. After work, I went to a men's sauna and had three encounters there. So, all in, I had four ejaculations and orgasms that day. I felt real good! And I am still alive. My cock felt half dead after that though. :D

So, all in all, it is a matter of whether your body can take it or not.

Yes, I masturbated the following morning as well, and my body could take it. I must admit, the amount of ejaculate the following morning was not as much as usual.

You are right some can take it, some cannot. I tried before masturbate 4 times per day to test myself, and my dick feel so sore, and i feel like i have lost lots of energy. Not a good feeling for me.

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Guest Youngboy93 said:

I'm 23, feel so horny Everyday and idk why. I cum Everyday, will it affect my health. Anyone cum Everyday too . . . ? M scared

I cum everyday too, sometimes even 2 or more times a day. Hahaha as long as it doesn't affect your everyday health or activities there's nothing wrong. Happy JOing

11 hours ago, Randall_97 said:

http://www.menshealth.com.sg/health/why-you-should-ejaculate-21-times-each-month

It's normal dude!! No worries!! Just try to avoid fetishes and extreme practice hahah

EMBRACE IT..... more fun ...and more stories to tell when you are older heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• G_M changed the title to Why Do I Feel so Horny Everyday? How To Resist Having Sex and Overcome Urges (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.