Male HQ

I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)

Guest Troubled

Guest Issue
14 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

this is a whole long string of sharing since last nite , we have many  thread on such topics

So what is the issue  @lovehandle aka luvhandle aka since u r here ???

I agree w kenz, NYC and some

Finally a top worrying about tis issue cos from the past forum , it seemed to be the btm worrying it

It doesn't sound like a revenge to me , eg if I m having revenge I wont be bothered to tell u, I will tell u only much later and get u to think who passed it to u instead

Now we are in the era of using phones to snap, if anyone told me he has hiv after the whole action, I will drag him out and take a photo of him

I wonder wat was Ts reaction after hearing that? gotten his no.?

Why would someone who is HIV+ , tell the other party after the fun yet not before that? (be it detectable or Not)
U sure this is not a pick-up line for u to contact him later?

6 hours ago, Lee Dong Ho said:

I'm a psycho metaphor that feed my hunger with people's LOLing at me. That's why I expose myself with purpose so that later I can say something like : "LAUGH...laugh while you still be able to BWhahahahah

I can't fake my sympathy and feed those attention seeker, especially this is life threating issue still can have some sense to log n to the computer post topic...Sigh..  

Well said, don't b bothered by them

Share more information useful  to this thread instead

Hmm reporting to the police is an option.  U just gotta be mindful of take possibility that both parties' may be divulged to the public if and when it ever goes to court - though there can be an application for a gag order to ensure that the victim's identity is not released at all.

While we are at this, I'm wondering if the poor boy has even started on the PEP treatment or have everyone's concern for him gone unheard.. sigh..

Guest Issue
11 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Well said, don't b bothered by them

Share more information useful  to this thread instead

Don't be a hypocrite to earn 'likes'!!!

Guest Guest

钱可以赚回来,但命是捡不回来的。

不要为了区区个几百几千块钱,把命弄丢了。72小时时间快到了,就算刷卡借钱能帮你买个安心,也值得了。Take this as an expensive lesson learned for the future. 

I have no dog in this fight... but reading what i read and trying never to let my emotion get in the way. My stand on safe sex is clear. But I smell troll baiting at play.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Stressed

I appreciate all your input. Many many thanks. No. This isn't a troll. I'll share the full story. On Monday it happened. He msg me. Asking me to come over saying he needed to be bred. I was out and didn't have condoms with me. So I asked if he had. He said he did. When I arrived he brought me to his room started kissing me and pointed to the condom on his table. The condom wrapper was already torn. But there was a condom inside. I was quite taken aback. He laid back and put his legs up. I guess I was just too horny. And I decided to just insert mine in. But couldn't. I asked if he had lube. He took it from his drawer. Then I noticed a medicine dispenser on that table. And it looked familiar. But I didn't think much about it. So we did it. Lasting for approx 7 mins. We did it quickly Fearing his parents would come home. I left and tried to recall where I had seen the medication. I am a science student. So I learn about alot of medical stuff. And I had this feeling it was anti retro virals. I whatsapp him to ask. He complimented me for my sharp eyes. And told me yes. He has hiv. But it was undetectable. He told me he had a check up last week and it was u detectable. I freaked out. He told me he will company me to take a hiv test and he will pay for it. He also said he will take responsibilty for it. At this point I wanna die. The feeling of stupiduty and regret. I'm just praying its negative. Even if it's poz I'll do smth about it. I won't want to burden him. 

17 minutes ago, Guest Stressed said:

I appreciate all your input. Many many thanks. No. This isn't a troll. I'll share the full story. On Monday it happened. He msg me. Asking me to come over saying he needed to be bred. I was out and didn't have condoms with me. So I asked if he had. He said he did. When I arrived he brought me to his room started kissing me and pointed to the condom on his table. The condom wrapper was already torn. But there was a condom inside. I was quite taken aback. He laid back and put his legs up. I guess I was just too horny. And I decided to just insert mine in. But couldn't. I asked if he had lube. He took it from his drawer. Then I noticed a medicine dispenser on that table. And it looked familiar. But I didn't think much about it. So we did it. Lasting for approx 7 mins. We did it quickly Fearing his parents would come home. I left and tried to recall where I had seen the medication. I am a science student. So I learn about alot of medical stuff. And I had this feeling it was anti retro virals. I whatsapp him to ask. He complimented me for my sharp eyes. And told me yes. He has hiv. But it was undetectable. He told me he had a check up last week and it was u detectable. I freaked out. He told me he will company me to take a hiv test and he will pay for it. He also said he will take responsibilty for it. At this point I wanna die. The feeling of stupiduty and regret. I'm just praying its negative. Even if it's poz I'll do smth about it. I won't want to burden him. 

So if he's taking care of the bill, y r u so worried of the cost n keep delaying in seeking treatment?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

18 minutes ago, Guest Stressed said:

He has hiv. But it was undetectable. He told me he had a check up last week and it was u detectable. I freaked out. He told me he will company me to take a hiv test and he will pay for it. He also said he will take responsibilty for it. At this point I wanna die. The feeling of stupiduty and regret. I'm just praying its negative. Even if it's poz I'll do smth about it. I won't want to burden him. 

He can still compliment u , but even the wrapper is torn, u can still  use

Guest curious,
There is a waiting period

I forgot to mention: Good that u want to be independent n manage it on your own, if a person can leave out telling u about he is poz! better not get him involved in more things, the lesser the implication the better

Don't even touch a cent of his

is he older than u?

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

He can still compliment u , but even the wrapper is torn, u can still  use

Guest curious,
There is a waiting period

25 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I forgot to mention: Good that u want to be independent n manage it on your own, if a person can leave out telling u about he is poz! better not get him involved in more things, the lesser the implication the better

Don't even touch a cent of his

is he older than u?

You are such a hypocrite. First, you called the TS a troll. Then you fake some concern for him.

Just like how you condemn Heng See Keats and then you wish him well and suck up to him.

:swear:

Guest What

Majority of the community members here are giving advice, showing concern and trying to get you to seek help immediately. But you seem to be delaying for some reason. 

first.

a) assuming it happen within the last 72 hours. please get yourself on truvada ASAP http://www.projectinform.org/publications/pep/

seriously, there are all kinds of companies offering money (all the bank credit lines etc). are you a student? if so,. is your life more important or your parents disapproval?

b) as a top, ,your risk is lower http://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv

c) get tested asap twice. (ie: incubation period and the recommended test schedule later)

d) hiv is not a death sentence these day as long as you are rich enough. 

https://www.ttsh.com.sg/about-us/newsroom/news/article.aspx?id=1356 however, your sex life and your esteem ego is a different matter, if you truly are infected, please get into a support group asap otherwise you might fall into depression and kill yourself.

try to remember people like greg louganis and magic johnson are still alive and well.

e) try calling up http://afa.org.sg/ and ask them where to get PEP on your budget.

Edited by Chris Low

9 minutes ago, Guest Stressed said:

I'm heading there first thing tomorrow. He offered me his pep. I'm not sure if I should take it. I tried msging the guy here who sells pep but there's no reply. 

I did try to watsapp  @hotspunk this morning but his last log in time was 9 plus am yesterday. I think he is not in town. Maybe go overseas Liao. 

Glad you will be seeking help tomorrow morning. Remember to tell counter your situation as it is an emergency or else you will have to wait long in queue. You cannot afford to delay time anymore. All the best. 

Ok this is starting to look real fake.

Science student means know a lot of medical stuff and can identify anti-viral medicine?. And why would you find a medical dispenser familiar?

Anyway, whether the story is real or not doesn't really matter; the replies might be useful for other people who really need help.

The story did not seem to indicate if the condom is worn although it exists. If you have worn a condom, your risks is significantly very much lower and you don't have to worry as much actually. 

The integrity of the unwrapped condom does come into play here.

Nontheless, do go for a test soon. From my understanding, the latest generation of test kits can give you preliminary results before the standard window period is over. This will quell your worries for the time being until you take a confirmation test after the window period. 

Hope this helps and all the best. 

Guest Guest

Lovehandle can you just stop stirring shit by putting such insensitive comments ..this is not your forum ok?

Many are trying their best to advice him .

You are like pouring cold water .

Guest Guest

To TS,

If that guy has been taking his antiretroviral medication religiously and his viral load is undetectable (recently tested), you are actually at LOW risk for contracting HIV from him. Go research on these stuff on the Internet. You might want to get PEP for a peace mind but if what he told you about his undetectable viral load and him taking his medication are TRUE, i would say that PEP might even be unnecessary.

However do get medical advice on this matter. I would recommend Dr Tan and Partners if you need help on this. They are very professional and gay-friendly. Do check on their fees to see if you are comfortable with it.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, 7heaven said:

Avoid butt sex. Blowjob also carries some risks as there may be cuts or ulcers in the mouth which may lead to transmission. 

And just how many years have you been celibate to give us that advice? 

Guest Guest 72 hour
3 hours ago, Guest Stressed said:

Thanks everyone. I went to dsc to get help. Got told off cause it was really near the 72 hour period. But everyone was helpful. It's definately an experience

It seems like you think the 72-hour period follows the all-or-none principle: If I take PEP within 72 hour, then I'll be saved.

But no, it doesn't follow the all-or-none principle. The effectiveness of the PEP treatment decreases rapidly with the initiation time. The longer you wait to start the treatment, the less effective it is. It is 80-90% effective if it's started within a few hours post-exposure. There is no evidence that it is effective after 72 hours. You can take that to mean an effectiveness of 0%.

You started near the 72nd hour. You can imagine how effective that is going to be.

What you can do now to prevent further decreasing the effectiveness is to make sure you take every dose correctly and at the correct time, down to the minute. If you miss any dose, then ...

Good luck!

On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 7:46 PM, Guest Guest said:

And just how many years have you been celibate to give us that advice? 

2 to 3 yrs i think.

Abstinence is the best or monogamy is next best option assuming your partner is trustworthy n don't 'eat' at the sidelines.  

Hi ,
This is Nick.
I am gay, bottom. I recently have had one night hookup with some stranger guy on grindr. He was 27 yrs older and I'm 20. Due to the heat of the moment that night, we got carried away and had unprotected sex and he cum inside me. Then again, i had sex with him twice, one day after the other..2nd time was like without condom but he cum outside me..and 3rd time protected sex. I am so much worried abt this hiv thing...i asked him later, he told me that he is clean and hiv- as he had done tests 6 months back..I'm still not sure. I can't trust him. Today, I came to know that pep is used to prevent hiv after exposure but if its used within 72 hours. But I guess Its too late, cause we had first sex on 3rd July and its 12th July now..Is there any other way to prevent hiv like pep if u're unsure about ur partner status ??? Pls..reply..I'm really worried.

1 hour ago, Guest NICK said:

Hi ,
This is Nick.
I am gay, bottom. I recently have had one night hookup with some stranger guy on grindr. He was 27 yrs older and I'm 20. Due to the heat of the moment that night, we got carried away and had unprotected sex and he cum inside me. Then again, i had sex with him twice, one day after the other..2nd time was like without condom but he cum outside me..and 3rd time protected sex. I am so much worried abt this hiv thing...i asked him later, he told me that he is clean and hiv- as he had done tests 6 months back..I'm still not sure. I can't trust him. Today, I came to know that pep is used to prevent hiv after exposure but if its used within 72 hours. But I guess Its too late, cause we had first sex on 3rd July and its 12th July now..Is there any other way to prevent hiv like pep if u're unsure about ur partner status ??? Pls..reply..I'm really worried.

Unfortunately, you will not be given PEP as your 1st high risk sexual activity already passed 72 hours. All you can do is to perform a HIV test later to see if you are infected. Talk to your partner about this if he had high risk sexual activities before with you.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 3:32 AM, Guest Stressed said:

Thank you all for the concern and advise. I'm still a student. And my family is barely making ends meet. I am not seeking attention. I'm just trying to find out my options. If I really had money. I would have went to seek treatment straight away instead of coming here. I've got no medi save. No nothing. The guy offered to pay for the hiv test. I hope he will be here after a month to pay for it. 

so how was it now? u mentioned u will go on thu after hari raya

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

so how was it now? u mentioned u will go on thu after hari raya

Dont act corcerned.  Please read the post!!! He already went!!! 

Pls learn to type and read words properly! nobody is asking did he go?people of no genuine concern has difficulty spelling "Concerned" , they are guests who are more concerned with coercing people instead

1 minute ago, Guest guest said:

Dont act corcerned.  Please read the post!!! He already went!!! 

These episodes are just a reminder to please be safe at all times, unless you are in a long-term committed monogamous relationship, and sometimes even then. Don't just think about the pleasure we feel at the moment. Think about our good health as well as our entire lives. It is not worth losing everything we hold dear over a few minutes of pleasure. Hopefully the thread starter, Stressed, and anybody else who has acted rashly will ultimately test negative and not get into situations like this again.

Guest Guest

From July 5 when the first post was made until today, it has already passed the 14 days windows period which the 4th Gen HIV test kit needs to do a diagnosis. It costs only $40 for that test at the mobile test services van which travel around Singapore, and stationed at different places each day. And you can see the results within half an hour or less. You can find the location of the Mobile Test Services van in the link: http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/   TS should go do a check asap even though you have taken the PEP. Good luck and take care.

Guest 72 hours
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

TS should go do a check asap even though you have taken the PEP.

HIV test is inconclusive for people under PEP. Asking him to go for a test now is a wrong advice. He should complete the course of PEP before doing any HIV test.

• 2 months later...

i woke up today and noticed small dot like blisters on my lips. It's the size of a full stop. But there's a lot of them at the top of my lips. I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid. But I researched and now I'm thinking it might be oral herpes (HSV). It's not very obvious. Since the dots are the same as my skin tone and my lips are slightly darker. Anyone got any experience with these STD? Help. 

yes , once u have it herpes/hpv , it will be in your body but it may not surface on the physical appearance again....

be it you are protected or not, so long u got sucked (u wore a protection when being suck? really?)

Go for a check soon, but if u prefer a clinic that usu caters to such cases and respected privacy, u may consider: esp if u want the answer fast
go robertsons - http://www.drtanandpartners.com/home/

(Many assumed, not referg to u, that so long anal sex is protected, that promised everything SAFE, they are ALL so wrong , the scary part was NEVER the anal sex.... and many assumed Tops are the giver to such diseases, goodness me)

• G_M unlocked this topic

hi guys, need your help here.

just last week i had sex with this guy and before that i was giving him a bj, unprotected. i am very certain he didn't have any pre-cum or whatsoever. then i proceed to wear a condom for him before letting him in me. but when i bend over for him, he took off his condom and went inside me for just a mere 10 seconds before i discovered and took it out then he claimed that "it dropped out". i am certain it only last for max 10 seconds and he didn't cum.

will i get hiv/std in this case?

@Olay No i didn't. i stomped out of the room. definitely didn't drop out for sure because when i was touching his cock and realising it was without the condom, he was kind of laughing it off, like wtf right i know. but yeah. i'm just feeling really uneasy now, but what i am very certain is that he didn't cum or have pre-cum and it lasted a max of only 10 seconds without even thrusting but just inside of me.

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.