Male HQ

I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)

Guest Troubled

Lol,  have fun have risk,  only one life what, if you get,  you die slowly lah,  not that tomorrow you go to see god in heaven

You as gay should care more for your parents,  ones that going to die before you

Shameful as human, got fun also scare scare,  go castrate become pig la

I think It might be your mistake from the beginning ... at the end you chose this person to do you ... may be because some description in your mind ,,, you need to be careful when you choose your sex partner.... 

Come on la, the risk is there but the risk is low. Don't scare the kid like that.

Having said that, one needs to be careful when meeting others for sex, especially when u are the bottom.

^ Their attention is mostly on HIV, AFAIK. Everything else is anonymously reported to MoH for statistical purposes. This applies even for private clinics. Shouldn't your health matter more than this, though?

Guest Loosened
1 hour ago, Guest Stressed said:

I just took another hiv test today. And it was negative! I'm so happy. I think ive learnt my lesson. No more unprotected sex

Congratulation!!!  Next time be more careful when you open your ass to some strangers out there.

Congratulations to Stressed on still being negative. Keep playing safe and you won't have to be stressed after future encounters as well. And for everyone else, be safe, always.

The other day I was with a guy, and it was good, but after 30 minutes he asked me to take the condom off. I said I would lose control and cum immediately which he didn't want.

But why are some young guys so nonchalant about doing it without condoms? Is it so difficult to understand the risk of HIV and STD transmission? Why not be safe all the time?

1 minute ago, Guest Room said:

Congratulations to Stressed on still being negative. Keep playing safe and you won't have to be stressed after future encounters as well. And for everyone else, be safe, always.

The other day I was with a guy, and it was good, but after 30 minutes he asked me to take the condom off. I said I would lose control and cum immediately which he didn't want.

But why are some young guys so nonchalant about doing it without condoms? Is it so difficult to understand the risk of HIV and STD transmission? Why not be safe all the time?

they have not stepped near the hiv gate. That's why. Guess your fucking is too good to resist.

On September 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Guest Uneasy said:

hi guys, need your help here. just last week i had sex with this guy and before that i was giving him a bj, unprotected. i am very certain he didn't have any pre-cum or whatsoever. then i proceed to wear a condom for him before letting him in me. but when i bend over for him, he took off his condom and went inside me for just a mere 10 seconds before i discovered and took it out then he claimed that "it dropped out". i am certain it only last for max 10 seconds and he didn't cum. will i get hiv/std in this case?

On September 27, 2016 at 10:24 AM, Olay said:

Most probably he do that to hurt you ... and yes most probably you need to medical check ... do not do any sex again ...and watch your health if you got fever you should directly go to the hospital

What is wrong with people? Why would someone intentionally try to pass HIV or other STD infections on to innocent partners? Just because a guy gets infected by a cruel jerk, or as a result of your own reckless behavior, does not mean he should then harm innocent people. These acts are illegal and, most importantly, immoral.

On 9/27/2016 at 10:19 PM, Guest Uneasy said:

hi guys, need your help here.

just last week i had sex with this guy and before that i was giving him a bj, unprotected. i am very certain he didn't have any pre-cum or whatsoever. then i proceed to wear a condom for him before letting him in me. but when i bend over for him, he took off his condom and went inside me for just a mere 10 seconds before i discovered and took it out then he claimed that "it dropped out". i am certain it only last for max 10 seconds and he didn't cum.

will i get hiv/std in this case?

there is a chance, but how high is the risk depends on many factors like the amount of body fluid passed onto you, if you have any wounds. and if he is really infected, how high is his viral load etc............. it doesnt really matter how many seconds

On 9/27/2016 at 10:33 PM, Guest Uneasy said:

@Olay No i didn't. i stomped out of the room. definitely didn't drop out for sure because when i was touching his cock and realising it was without the condom, he was kind of laughing it off, like wtf right i know. but yeah. i'm just feeling really uneasy now, but what i am very certain is that he didn't cum or have pre-cum and it lasted a max of only 10 seconds without even thrusting but just inside of me.

how can you be so sure there is no pre cum???? still advise check up. i know its abit late but within 72h, still can try pep

On 9/28/2016 at 0:17 PM, Guest Troubled said:

Let's say you head down to dsc and you test positive for an std will they report it to the govt?

no for std except hiv

22 hours ago, Balestier said:

they have not stepped near the hiv gate. That's why. Guess your fucking is too good to resist.

Of course I will egotistically think my fucking is too good to resist. But he is not a regular partner (yet) and it was our first (possibly only) time together. He is young, and very handsome, and I like him a lot. Awesome stamina for bottoming as well. I know he is not stupid in terms of book smarts, as he did very well in school, so the fact that he would ask to get barebacked the first time he had sex with me is quite disconcerting.

Does he not realize that fucking raw and then pulling out can still expose him to diseases even if the top doesn't shoot inside him? Has he let multiple guys fuck him bareback already? Is he already infected with a disease and trying to spread it around to other people in order to exact some sort of twisted revenge? All these questions have been swirling around my mind since that session. Many others also do it uncondomed.

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
Guest bottom

It is so easy to bleed during anal sex. And it is rather risky to continue fucking if the bottom starts to bleed, even if the top wore a condom. Unless both parties are absolutely certain of their HIV & STD status, to do bareback sex, is to look for trouble rather than pleasure. And the truth is, as long as we are sexually active, we can never be certain of our or the other person health status. Our blood test report expires the minute after we start to engage in sexual activities after the blood was drawn.

• 4 months later...
Guest Worried

I've recently started to be a bottom. My first bottom was BB and he shoot inside me. I had discharge appering under my penile foreskin. Notice that it has been more frequent from this week. Had flu like symptoms today. But that was only after i am expose to someone that is sneezing away behind me in a classroom. But then, HIV will affect the immunity system of the body therefore i might still be exposed to HIV as i might have my immune system low. I dont usually get flu after exposing to someone with flu. HELP!!! I am freaking out here.

Oh no...please see a doc asap...and ask the top to use a condom next time and regular checks thereafter. There's no guarantee of course...but at least you will minimise the chances of getting it...you only have one life...so treasure it and let no one (even if the top is irresistible) take it away from you. 

4 hours ago, Guest Worried said:

I've recently started to be a bottom. My first bottom was BB and he shoot inside me. I had discharge appering under my penile foreskin. Notice that it has been more frequent from this week. Had flu like symptoms today. But that was only after i am expose to someone that is sneezing away behind me in a classroom. But then, HIV will affect the immunity system of the body therefore i might still be exposed to HIV as i might have my immune system low. I dont usually get flu after exposing to someone with flu. HELP!!! I am freaking out here.

When was recently?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

The best thing to do now is to get tested for HIV as soon as possible. AfA offers anonymous testing service at DSC every Tue (today), Wed and Sat at certain timings. You can check out more about the cost and procedure here http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/

The volunteers there would also be able to advise you better.

You did not mention when you had the unprotected sex. If it is within 72 hours, taking PEP may reduce the likelihood of contracting HIV. Also there is a 30 day window period before your HIV test results can be conclusive.

7 hours ago, Guest Worried said:

I don't think you really freak out.....if so, you would be seeking medical help, not spending time here....you are just stupid

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection + Am i having HIV? (Compiled)
Guest Sport-coholic

At times, I feel it's better not to live till too old especially if I'm single. It's better than growing old and end up suffering with dementia, Alzheimer, etc.

• 5 months later...
Guest Benji

Met up this married guy from here for coffee last night. After the drink and chat, i said I need to go back. He offered me a ride and I accepted. He stopped in a park and kissed me. I kissed him back and then sucked his dick. He told me that he'll fuck me. I said ok. We moved to the back seat and I lowered my pants. He then fucked me raw and cummed inside. Now I'm a bit worry but I trust him he is clean because he is married.

1 hour ago, Guest Benji said:

Met up this married guy from here for coffee last night. After the drink and chat, i said I need to go back. He offered me a ride and I accepted. He stopped in a park and kissed me. I kissed him back and then sucked his dick. He told me that he'll fuck me. I said ok. We moved to the back seat and I lowered my pants. He then fucked me raw and cummed inside. Now I'm a bit worry but I trust him he is clean because he is married.

Did you realise that you are one of the 10000000000 hookup that he had even though his status is..."married"?

Please think straight. This is considered a very risky act. Go for check up when it is time, meanwhile learn to protect yourself

Guest silly

"I trust him he is clean because he is married". This is an immature statement.

You are making an assumption that he, being a married man is clean because married men do not sleep or fuck around?

Clearly in this scenario that both of you did fuck behind the wife has proven that your assumption is incorrect. He could have also fucked many other guys and/or girls without your knowledge too.

Records have shown there are married men who have contracted HIV. Please do not be so narrow to think that AIDS is a homosexual disease.

i would advise that you get a check immediately. It's only wise.

If u r promiscuous, don't be worried.

If u don't wanna worry, don't be promiscuous. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
Guest 18 yo boy

Anyone can help me? I've been looking into the mirror and there are like white sores at the back of my throats and I am scared shitless.. I'm going for my NS checkup this Tuesday and I'm so scared the results will come out positive idk who to ask for help.... yes I've had unsafe sex because the tops did not use condom and I didn't know until after.. please help me

Guest Bonfire
2 hours ago, Guest 18 yo boy said:

Anyone can help me? I've been looking into the mirror and there are like white sores at the back of my throats and I am scared shitless.. I'm going for my NS checkup this Tuesday and I'm so scared the results will come out positive idk who to ask for help.... yes I've had unsafe sex because the tops did not use condom and I didn't know until after.. please help me

It's probably just tonsillitis, a throat bacterial infection. Go see a doctor and get antibiotics. If you are still worried, you should make an appointment at DSC and get tested for std and HIV. Stop scaring yourself in the head!

The ultimate helpful advice over here in BW is inadvertently: 'Go see a doctor'.

Be mindful always that Hiv spreads easily in unprotected sex.  One cannot afford to be promiscuous  otherwise you are sure to be hit; even the least critical spread of anonymous tiny pimply growth is not worth it as you would worry just as much.  Staying faithful to one partner is the way to go at least in the need to find out from where the infection comes from if it happens.  The more partners you have had the more effort is needed to trace the origin of infection.

You should learn to maintain strict hygiene within your private area because that would promote high esteem which could dissuade yourself from fooling around inespecially with people who don't.  My personal experience.  I took up such trouble in taking care of my cock and butt hole and their surrounding area that it pains me to let just anyone touch them.Close to being an obsession, it can deter me from frivolous behaviour so usually I can be satisfied sexually with simple plays. Likewise when i find unsightly cocks/anuses in the minimal ( which almost everyone is one)  its usually good enough for me to downplay otherwise quit automatically.  This is my way of prevention cum protection.

Guest MassageSafe

just wondering...if we go for gay massage and the masseur uses his hand to give a hj and lick the nips, is there any risk of std? Spreading by his hands used to massage so many guys, and his saliva on nips.... just wanna b safer. Thks. 

If going by the extent of your description, I think it should be fine.

However there is still a possibility of contracting some ailment like skin problem if the masseur holds a contagion.

Suggest you also do some further cleanup  with a disinfectant or even better a sterilising alcohol pad on your private parts.

Guest Question

guys i need your help. if you dont have leak in my penis but it feels like painful a bit when urinating sometimes no sometimes yes i can feel it. when it gets hard also sometimes its painful, i can feel it inside where the urine is passing close to the tip. will it be a std case? but i know std should have leak right? im not sure does anyone know about this? Cause im scared to get checked in sg im scared they might send me to jail or send me back home for having std.

Guest NoScared
3 minutes ago, Guest Question said:

guys i need your help. if you dont have leak in my penis but it feels like painful a bit when urinating sometimes no sometimes yes i can feel it. when it gets hard also sometimes its painful, i can feel it inside where the urine is passing close to the tip. will it be a std case? but i know std should have leak right? im not sure does anyone know about this? Cause im scared to get checked in sg im scared they might send me to jail or send me back home for having std.

Go see doctor.  Maybe it’s just some stones in your urinary tract.

Guest MassageSafe
23 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

If going by the extent of your description, I think it should be fine.

However there is still a possibility of contracting some ailment like skin problem if the masseur holds a contagion.

Suggest you also do some further cleanup  with a disinfectant or even better a sterilising alcohol pad on your private parts.

Thks. I guess having a hj n nips played without penetration is as much fun n safety we can get....without getting hiv std. 

• 2 weeks later...

How worried should a top be if he was fucking a bottom, the condom broke, he immediately pulled out to wet wipe his dick clean, put on another condom, and resumed fucking until cumming into the second condom? As mentioned above, infections can be transmitted in a nanosecond, but my friend seems to have had every intention of trying to protect himself only to be betrayed by a fluke incident. He is worried now, though, because the bottom has not be returning any of his messages like before. Is the bottom hiding something about his sexual health, or did he simply want a one night stand, despite claiming he was seeking an ongoing friend with benefits?

Guest Easy way

Dear bros, 

There are only 2 simple rules to follow to keep yourself HIV free. (short of abstinence which doesn't work obviously..) 

1) the first, most important rule, is to ASSUME that every guy you fuck or fucks you is HIV positive 

2) the second rule follows the first, by logic, that if you assume you are having sex with a HIV positive guy every time, you MUST WEAR CONDOMS EVERY TIME whether you are top or bottom 

That's all there is in trying to prevent HIV. 

If you don't like condoms, the other way is to go on PrEP. Even higher protection if you take PrEP + condoms together.

Stay safe? =)

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest284

I met up with someone for a hj and realized that there was a tiny cut/abrasion below my dick head afterwards. I asked him if he had any cuts on his finger afterwards and he said no.

There should not be any risk of contacting HIV or STIs right? Or should I take PEP just in case? 

On ‎17‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, Guest Easy way said:

Dear bros, 

There are only 2 simple rules to follow to keep yourself HIV free. (short of abstinence which doesn't work obviously..) 

1) the first, most important rule, is to ASSUME that every guy you fuck or fucks you is HIV positive 

2) the second rule follows the first, by logic, that if you assume you are having sex with a HIV positive guy every time, you MUST WEAR CONDOMS EVERY TIME whether you are top or bottom 

That's all there is in trying to prevent HIV. 

If you don't like condoms, the other way is to go on PrEP. Even higher protection if you take PrEP + condoms together.

Stay safe? =)

yes, I agree w point 1

some organisations still insisting a hiv-poz ie on low viral load is considered to be technically free of that.....even for every guy we shd always assume they have HIV

not to mention a hiv poz and then we pretend they are free of it

why are they hiv poz if they cannot even spread the virus?

• G_M changed the title to I Had Sex Recently - I Am Worried About Catching Stds / Hiv / Infection (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.