Male HQ

Taxi Drivers Encounter / Stories (compiled)

Guest dada

I do like taxi drivers... I don't have fanciful stories to share, just simple ones. Last time I have seen taxi drivers, uncle type, cruise at Hong Lim Park before, want to have them, of course it's very easy. Most of them want you to suck for them only... That was very long time ago, before the hotel was built, before the old flats were demolished. Then another place I've cruised taxi drivers before is around 2005 at Delta Stadium at late night when ppl cruise there, now no more. If do in the car, they will drive to opposite, Prince Charles Crescent, then no condos there yet. I've met cock sucking uncle taxi driver before. I sat in the rear left, he in the driver seat, fully recline, I took off my pants turned towards him, he can suck already. Shoot into his mouth, he open the car door and spit it out. Another time is changi business park, easy to cruise also, straight away get into taxi front seat, said hi and asked for permission to suck for him. That night was in the mood to suck for drivers. Then some time later, met the same driver and taxi in the day,  normal taxi trip, I don't remember him until after alighted, in the day he normal, not chatty or anything, if only I had remember, I surely will ask 大哥,你记得不记得我有帮你过,还要吗? Or something like that. Or exchange number. He got thick short cock. And clean one, even though that was a late night he mentioned after releasing in CBP, he will go home sleep, his cock no smelly urine smell one, most probably got use wet tissue clean. For me to kum the lan jiao of these casual acquaintances, if the lan jiao got pee smell and dick cheese, if I don't have wet tissue to clean, then forget about it, I don't want liao. I do appreciate some straight men looking for gay action want ppl to kum for them, their lan jiao very clean, no smell, this kind I like, and will stiff his assets area longer before consuming... very attractive like that. Some got wipe clean the cock shaft, no smell,  but the bush got pee smell. But that is not so bad. 

The first time I read the article about this 2 molesting Grab driver case.  I can't imagine the whole story as seems a lot of details were not filled in yet. 2 person, one drop off after another,  the whole situation between 11pm+ to 3am+, that's a long time, Singapore so small going from where to where at night at the most 30mins, I wonder what really happened sia. Both claimed trial. Something fishy... haha... I guess we will know as the trial begins. 

Guest Jamieboi

Warm weather past few days so I took to the streets for a short jog hoping to find some action. It was nice to be dressed down in my ultra thin and light weight tank top and running shorts. I ended up near Central and decided to cool down by Riverwalk taking in the night view as I cooled down. It was humid but a light breeze blew as I walked past Hong Lim park. As I passed by the open activity area I noticed they had a new gym beside and stood to view the equipment from outside. Suddenly a taxi pulled up beside the bus bay and I heard a soft "Hello.." I looked back and saw a mature looking driver and smiled but carried on walking. As I crossed to the other side to begin my walk back I saw the same taxi ahead of me this time with his window down. Now I gathered he was looking for some action when he offered me a ride home and honestly Covid had restricted my meetups so I was horny so I jumped in the seat beside him. He was matured, stock but had a warm smile dressed in a polo tee and jeans. We made light conversation and he complimented me on my outfit stating it looked light . "Looks thin does it dry fast?"..he asked. "Can I feel it.". I smiled as he reached over and placed his large hands on my thigh. I grew an immediate erection was his warm hands gave a strong squeeze. I gasped and he apologised and I replied " No, you've strong hands." He moved his hand higher and slipped them up my shorts and I grabbed him hand and moaned "Uncle, you have strong hands!".  He smiled and asked "We  go somewhere quiet!". I nodded like a puppy. 

It was past 11pm and we pulled up in a nice quiet dark carpark and he switched off the lights. He then lowered both our seats and I could see a buldge in his jeans. We kissed and hugged sideways and he slipped off my shorts squeezing my butt with his strong large hands and fondled me as I moaned.."mmm ..I like!" I kissed him hard which excited him and he grew rock hard.  I unzipped him and lowered his underwear and his hard cock was cold thick as it burst out. He lowered his lips from our kiss and started nibbling and sucking my cold erect nipples. "Unng Uncle, so shiok.....don't stop.". He higged me harder and felt a thick finger probing my hole...He whispered "You make me so horny..I  so wet!" I pushed him back and lowered his jeans..."Let me sayang your cock !" As I placed my warm lips on his cockhead and deep throated his thick hard tool and socked hard ocassional licking his balls. " Shiok ! So shiok! Don't stop!" He moaned as he fingered me deeper and licked and bit my thighs and butt. At one point we even did a 69 in the cramp taxi! In afew minutes he started humping me harder in the mouth and I knew he was cumming and increased my suction and caressed and gripped his thighs. " I am going to shoot!..cannot tahan!...."he moaned. I looked up and smiled saying " Cum..cum more! I want your juice !" And went down on him sucking and milking his tool. He rammed his tool deeper an suddenly  I felt a spasm and two shots of warm man juice shot down my throat. "Nnnng..Ahhhhh...so good!" He moaned as he unloaded. As I licked and sucked the remaining juice out of him he continued to finger me and plessured my man hole with his tongue. At one point the tip of his tongue hit my spot and I shot my load out. " Ooooh...your tongue so good uncle!...As I came on the seat. As he helped me clean up with wet tissues and put on my shorts  he bent over and kissed my cock then hugging and kissing me one last time he whispered..."You suck sooo good!". He teh drove me home but we never exchanged numbers. I hope its fate and we can meet again.

On 10/24/2021 at 8:50 PM, Guest Jamieboi said:

Warm weather past few days so I took to the streets for a short jog hoping to find some action. It was nice to be dressed down in my ultra thin and light weight tank top and running shorts. I ended up near Central and decided to cool down by Riverwalk taking in the night view as I cooled down. It was humid but a light breeze blew as I walked past Hong Lim park. As I passed by the open activity area I noticed they had a new gym beside and stood to view the equipment from outside. Suddenly a taxi pulled up beside the bus bay and I heard a soft "Hello.." I looked back and saw a mature looking driver and smiled but carried on walking. As I crossed to the other side to begin my walk back I saw the same taxi ahead of me this time with his window down. Now I gathered he was looking for some action when he offered me a ride home and honestly Covid had restricted my meetups so I was horny so I jumped in the seat beside him. He was matured, stock but had a warm smile dressed in a polo tee and jeans. We made light conversation and he complimented me on my outfit stating it looked light . "Looks thin does it dry fast?"..he asked. "Can I feel it.". I smiled as he reached over and placed his large hands on my thigh. I grew an immediate erection was his warm hands gave a strong squeeze. I gasped and he apologised and I replied " No, you've strong hands." He moved his hand higher and slipped them up my shorts and I grabbed him hand and moaned "Uncle, you have strong hands!".  He smiled and asked "We  go somewhere quiet!". I nodded like a puppy. 

It was past 11pm and we pulled up in a nice quiet dark carpark and he switched off the lights. He then lowered both our seats and I could see a buldge in his jeans. We kissed and hugged sideways and he slipped off my shorts squeezing my butt with his strong large hands and fondled me as I moaned.."mmm ..I like!" I kissed him hard which excited him and he grew rock hard.  I unzipped him and lowered his underwear and his hard cock was cold thick as it burst out. He lowered his lips from our kiss and started nibbling and sucking my cold erect nipples. "Unng Uncle, so shiok.....don't stop.". He higged me harder and felt a thick finger probing my hole...He whispered "You make me so horny..I  so wet!" I pushed him back and lowered his jeans..."Let me sayang your cock !" As I placed my warm lips on his cockhead and deep throated his thick hard tool and socked hard ocassional licking his balls. " Shiok ! So shiok! Don't stop!" He moaned as he fingered me deeper and licked and bit my thighs and butt. At one point we even did a 69 in the cramp taxi! In afew minutes he started humping me harder in the mouth and I knew he was cumming and increased my suction and caressed and gripped his thighs. " I am going to shoot!..cannot tahan!...."he moaned. I looked up and smiled saying " Cum..cum more! I want your juice !" And went down on him sucking and milking his tool. He rammed his tool deeper an suddenly  I felt a spasm and two shots of warm man juice shot down my throat. "Nnnng..Ahhhhh...so good!" He moaned as he unloaded. As I licked and sucked the remaining juice out of him he continued to finger me and plessured my man hole with his tongue. At one point the tip of his tongue hit my spot and I shot my load out. " Ooooh...your tongue so good uncle!...As I came on the seat. As he helped me clean up with wet tissues and put on my shorts  he bent over and kissed my cock then hugging and kissing me one last time he whispered..."You suck sooo good!". He teh drove me home but we never exchanged numbers. I hope its fate and we can meet again.

Ooooh, so fucking hot. Got me so fucking horny. 

Guest CCK Runner

Pre-COVID:

After running from Yew Tee Park to Limbang and CCK Park, I would find myself doing stretches by the car park and perhaps do a simple workout for active recovery. And I usually run at night past 11 because thats when I don’t get lots of cyclists on the pavement and it’s cooler too. So usually, I’m topless and in my running tights. With my phone in hand.

while walking home, I noticed a comfort cab with the driver staring at me. I can’t really seem him because it’s dark and he’s in a cap but I could see that his windows are down and he’s just sitting there smoking while looking at me. Of course I ignore him but then he flashed his lights at me and then waved his hand with the cigarette. I turned to see if he was in fact signaling to someone else but I didn’t see anyone. Maybe it was a friend so I walked over.

first thing I saw as I got closer was - He’s in a tight fitted polo tee. Nice arms. Thick chest. And sharp jawline. He wears a simple black frame glasses and a cap. As I walked over, he tossed his cigarette and switched on his seat lights.

”hey!”

”hey! Yes?”

”are you a PT?”

of course I smiled and politely said no.

”your body better than a lot of PT”

well, honestly, he looked good enough to be a PT too. I saw that he had a tattoo on his left wrist, and was in very tight berms showing off his hairy toned legs. Fuck. He’s really cute.

”thanks. You’re in good shape too.”

”how you know?”

”well, you’re built too. I can see.”

”yeah but my legs not as nice”

he stepped out of his car and I could see that his bulge featured prominently on his berms. He’s clearly free balling. I could see the shape of his balls and that appendage pushed to the left. He stood there flexing his thighs and calves - Okay sure not as big as mine from all of this running but toned.

at the same time I could feel my cock rising in my tights, and I know it’s gonna look super obvious. So I started raising my legs one after another as if I’m doing some hip opening stretches but the Lycra rubbing on my smooth waxed groin kinda made it worse. So I stood there before him talking with both hands covering my hardening cock.

he then reached out and poked on my thigh - “Wah solid. You train legs a lot is it?”

“Just a bit of squats lah”

then he pulled his berms higher and tried to show me more of his thighs. Nicely covered in hair and a tan line just inches above his knees. Then I saw him adjust his bulge.

”you see? Not as thick as yours. How you train legs ah? Use machine ah?”

he used one hand to move his bulge to the side while the other hand went to grab my thigh and pressed on it up to my hip. His tiny finger bumped into my groin and flicked on my cockhead. He looked at me as I gasped and moved from my left hip to my right while rubbing on my cock and sweaty abs.

fuck. I’m definitely having a full-blown erection now.

”Wah. You hard ah?”

my cock twitched in these Nike tights.

”so big.”

he grabbed my shaft through my tights and used his fingers to trace the obvious raging boner pressing on my tights. And I looked straight into his eyes out of both shock and arousal.

he used his index finger to lightly wipe on my cock while his other hand went to my large brown nipples.

”horny is it?”

he smiled as he heard me take deep breaths. My right hand reached for his groin and I felt his stiff cock pointing up to the sky in those berms. And in my hand, he made his cock twitch and dance.

I look at his handsome face nodding at me. How old is he? Must be in his mid 30s maybe? I looked around out of fear of being watched - It’s an empty parking lot and when I glanced back, he’s staring at me and mouthing ‘ya, like it?’ not breaking direct eye contact. His fingers shift between my nipples on my heaving sweaty chest while more aggressively caressing my hard cut cock. He smiled and slid his hand into my tights and pulled me to the back of his cab. Am I really doing this?

he pulled me close and we kissed hungrily. His tongue lurking in my mouth giving my tongue a tease while his hand freed my hard cock from my tights. He looked down and glanced at my rod and rubbed his thumb on my piss slit. I could feel the sensitivity of my cockhead rippling pleasures from my loins.

”you like that?”

”yeah ahhh” - I moaned as he pulled my engorged phallus down and released it - Slapping my cock to my tight abdomen. I could feel a trail of precum on my abs as both of his hands are now pinching and twisting my hard nipples. Fuck, they’re so sensitive and he’s making them hurt so much it feels so good.

”you like nipple play eh? You like that? You like that?” - He pinched them hard as he pulled them away from my chest to make me moan and grunt in ecstasy. How the fuck does he know what I like?

he pulled me by my cock into a secluded space behind a bush and unzipped his berms. I was right. No undies. And I saw his dark red uncut cock jump out of those berms nestled in his thick pubic bush. Fuck. Wiry dense bush and an angry looking cockhead half-covered in foreskin. And a sexy treasure trail to his navel. Fine hair dusted to the massive growth of his pubes. It smelled sweaty and a bit like piss. But there’s a heat and a rawness of skin and soap that my nose picked up. His foreskin matches the skin on his hips - Fair and I could see a couple of veins running down his thick shaft. Definitely above average cock. Not long but thick.

”you want?”

I parted my lips and gave his piss slit a wet lick - I could taste his salty precum. Clearly he’s turned on. I rummaged one hand through those dense black pubes and with the other starting jerking off as I swallowed inches of his fleshy cock.

”fuck! Your mouth is so nice”

and once I reached the hilt of his cock, my nose resting on the pubes, I felt his hand behind my head and he started thrusting his hips into my throat. I could feel his piss slit almost hitting my throat and my lips wrapped around his hard cock. I felt my tongue collecting saliva in my mouth as his cock move past the wetness and warmth of my oral cavity.

”fucking deep throat oh fuck”

I was determined to suck him off. My hand started wanking myself harder and faster as I felt his grunts getting louder. He fucked my face with no breaks. Eyes closed, mouth ajar mouthing fuck between breaths. I felt his hands grabbing me by my hair even tighter which made me suck even harder on his cock. My eyes watered and his balls slapped on my chin. I felt the hairs on his balls tickling my chin and his pubes scrubbing my nose and cheeks. I started chocking and needed to breathe but he continued to pull my face onto his cock.

”fucking take it you slut”

I tried to push him away and I managed to. He held his hard cock covered in my saliva and wanked it while I spit and wiped my snot and drool.

”don’t stop now, fucker”

he pushed his veiny shiny cock into my mouth and I felt it assault my tongue and throat. He pinched my nose to make me gag and then slammed hard once twice thrice into my mouth while I gagged for air.

”suck me”

I used one hard to pull back his foreskin to reveal the precum oozing out of his piss slit and licked it. He smacked my hand away and with both hands behind my head, he shoved his cock past my lips, and I had to engulf the whole meat. I could feel my teeth scratching his shaft by accident and even that didn’t stop him. This fucker was determined to cum in my face.

my lips felt abused by this pounding, I could feel his pubic bush getting wetter with sweat and saliva and his cock felt harder in my mouth.

”you want my cum?”

I nodded and started beating off my cock already dripping in my own precum and sweat.

”ready?”

he pulled me even closer to deepthroat his entire veiny cock and leaned over me pushing his weight onto my kneeling self. I could feel him cum in my throat and while cumming, he pulled his cock out just in time for me to taste the creamy curdles of man seed before spurting the rest of it all over my face and chest.

at that moment, my body erupted from pleasure and I came bursts of semen - I felt my cock spew big pumps of cum that splattered on his leg and grass. I moaned as my cock released volleys of cum and I swallowed whatever mouthfuls of his juice in my mouth.

”fuck. No one has sucked me like that before.” He said as his cock twitched and a few more pearls of white escaped his piss slit. He pulled up his berms, staining the groin with semen and my saliva. I guess he didn’t care but something tells me this isn’t his first time. He walked back to his cab while I was still kneeling my head flushed with dopamine and he returned with some wet wipes. He helped me wipe off his cum off my chest and my cum on his leg. He even swiped on my sensitive nipples a couple of times. He wiped thoroughly even to my shaven armpits.

”next time, I want to fuck you.”

”when?”

”next week? But I tell you first - I take a long time to cum when I fuck but you can handle right?”

I stood up and pulled up my tights.

”I send you home?”

On 5/1/2020 at 8:53 AM, Guest Uncle said:

Grab a taxi from woodlands to cck sometime back before Cb. Driver was a handsome Indian uncle with straight nose and deep manly eyes. Very Bollywood. Slight tummy and buff, thick arms and monster chest. Obviously works out. We chatted about our workout training regime. He's heavy lifter. I'm into bodyweight exercises. I have no six pax. He's like, me too. I love my prata. Nearing my destination, he said he needed to go toilet. That's his signal. I offered, come my house, nobody there. Inside the lift, the sexual tension was so intense. When we entered my place, he pinned me to the wall, ripped my clothes off, and tongued me everywhere. My hairy armpits, lips, tits, balls, asshole, of course my thick bushy chinese sausage. wow. Such hungry Indian. He can truly lick. I took off his clothes and he was hairy! I suck his huge black hairy cock, so thick and long I was gagging. Long story short. He's a bottom bcoz he's married with kids, and promised not to fuck another person. Well, he didn't promised not to be fucked. Notti Bollywood uncle. He moaned so hard, begging, fxxk me, fxxk me, I deserve it! Ahhh... His cum was creamy and juicy thick. I didn't wash the sheets, and would enjoy smelling his sweat and cum for a good JO

is this a real encounter ? or fiction?

On 11/2/2021 at 1:47 AM, Guest CCK Runner said:

Pre-COVID:

After running from Yew Tee Park to Limbang and CCK Park, I would find myself doing stretches by the car park and perhaps do a simple workout for active recovery. And I usually run at night past 11 because thats when I don’t get lots of cyclists on the pavement and it’s cooler too. So usually, I’m topless and in my running tights. With my phone in hand.

while walking home, I noticed a comfort cab with the driver staring at me. I can’t really seem him because it’s dark and he’s in a cap but I could see that his windows are down and he’s just sitting there smoking while looking at me. Of course I ignore him but then he flashed his lights at me and then waved his hand with the cigarette. I turned to see if he was in fact signaling to someone else but I didn’t see anyone. Maybe it was a friend so I walked over.

first thing I saw as I got closer was - He’s in a tight fitted polo tee. Nice arms. Thick chest. And sharp jawline. He wears a simple black frame glasses and a cap. As I walked over, he tossed his cigarette and switched on his seat lights.

”hey!”

”hey! Yes?”

”are you a PT?”

well, honestly, he looked good enough to be a PT too. I saw that he had a tattoo on his left wrist, and was in very tight berms showing off his hairy toned legs. Fuck. He’s really cute.

”how you know?”

he stepped out of his car and I could see that his bulge featured prominently on his berms. He’s clearly free balling. I could see the shape of his balls and that appendage pushed to the left. He stood there flexing his thighs and calves - Okay sure not as big as mine from all of this running but toned.

at the same time I could feel my cock rising in my tights, and I know it’s gonna look super obvious. So I started raising my legs one after another as if I’m doing some hip opening stretches but the Lycra rubbing on my smooth waxed groin kinda made it worse. So I stood there before him talking with both hands covering my hardening cock.

he then reached out and poked on my thigh - “Wah solid. You train legs a lot is it?”

then he pulled his berms higher and tried to show me more of his thighs. Nicely covered in hair and a tan line just inches above his knees. Then I saw him adjust his bulge.

he used one hand to move his bulge to the side while the other hand went to grab my thigh and pressed on it up to my hip. His tiny finger bumped into my groin and flicked on my cockhead. He looked at me as I gasped and moved from my left hip to my right while rubbing on my cock and sweaty abs.

”Wah. You hard ah?”

”so big.”

he grabbed my shaft through my tights and used his fingers to trace the obvious raging boner pressing on my tights. And I looked straight into his eyes out of both shock and arousal.

he used his index finger to lightly wipe on my cock while his other hand went to my large brown nipples.

”horny is it?”

he smiled as he heard me take deep breaths. My right hand reached for his groin and I felt his stiff cock pointing up to the sky in those berms. And in my hand, he made his cock twitch and dance.

I look at his handsome face nodding at me. How old is he? Must be in his mid 30s maybe? I looked around out of fear of being watched - It’s an empty parking lot and when I glanced back, he’s staring at me and mouthing ‘ya, like it?’ not breaking direct eye contact. His fingers shift between my nipples on my heaving sweaty chest while more aggressively caressing my hard cut cock. He smiled and slid his hand into my tights and pulled me to the back of his cab. Am I really doing this?

he pulled me close and we kissed hungrily. His tongue lurking in my mouth giving my tongue a tease while his hand freed my hard cock from my tights. He looked down and glanced at my rod and rubbed his thumb on my piss slit. I could feel the sensitivity of my cockhead rippling pleasures from my loins.

”you like that?”

”yeah ahhh” - I moaned as he pulled my engorged phallus down and released it - Slapping my cock to my tight abdomen. I could feel a trail of precum on my abs as both of his hands are now pinching and twisting my hard nipples. Fuck, they’re so sensitive and he’s making them hurt so much it feels so good.

”you like nipple play eh? You like that? You like that?” - He pinched them hard as he pulled them away from my chest to make me moan and grunt in ecstasy. How the fuck does he know what I like?

he pulled me by my cock into a secluded space behind a bush and unzipped his berms. I was right. No undies. And I saw his dark red uncut cock jump out of those berms nestled in his thick pubic bush. Fuck. Wiry dense bush and an angry looking cockhead half-covered in foreskin. And a sexy treasure trail to his navel. Fine hair dusted to the massive growth of his pubes. It smelled sweaty and a bit like piss. But there’s a heat and a rawness of skin and soap that my nose picked up. His foreskin matches the skin on his hips - Fair and I could see a couple of veins running down his thick shaft. Definitely above average cock. Not long but thick.

”you want?”

I parted my lips and gave his piss slit a wet lick - I could taste his salty precum. Clearly he’s turned on. I rummaged one hand through those dense black pubes and with the other starting jerking off as I swallowed inches of his fleshy cock.

and once I reached the hilt of his cock, my nose resting on the pubes, I felt his hand behind my head and he started thrusting his hips into my throat. I could feel his piss slit almost hitting my throat and my lips wrapped around his hard cock. I felt my tongue collecting saliva in my mouth as his cock move past the wetness and warmth of my oral cavity.

I was determined to suck him off. My hand started wanking myself harder and faster as I felt his grunts getting louder. He fucked my face with no breaks. Eyes closed, mouth ajar mouthing fuck between breaths. I felt his hands grabbing me by my hair even tighter which made me suck even harder on his cock. My eyes watered and his balls slapped on my chin. I felt the hairs on his balls tickling my chin and his pubes scrubbing my nose and cheeks. I started chocking and needed to breathe but he continued to pull my face onto his cock.

I tried to push him away and I managed to. He held his hard cock covered in my saliva and wanked it while I spit and wiped my snot and drool.

”don’t stop now, fucker”

he pushed his veiny shiny cock into my mouth and I felt it assault my tongue and throat. He pinched my nose to make me gag and then slammed hard once twice thrice into my mouth while I gagged for air.

”suck me”

I used one hard to pull back his foreskin to reveal the precum oozing out of his piss slit and licked it. He smacked my hand away and with both hands behind my head, he shoved his cock past my lips, and I had to engulf the whole meat. I could feel my teeth scratching his shaft by accident and even that didn’t stop him. This fucker was determined to cum in my face.

my lips felt abused by this pounding, I could feel his pubic bush getting wetter with sweat and saliva and his cock felt harder in my mouth.

”you want my cum?”

I nodded and started beating off my cock already dripping in my own precum and sweat.

”ready?”

he pulled me even closer to deepthroat his entire veiny cock and leaned over me pushing his weight onto my kneeling self. I could feel him cum in my throat and while cumming, he pulled his cock out just in time for me to taste the creamy curdles of man seed before spurting the rest of it all over my face and chest.

at that moment, my body erupted from pleasure and I came bursts of semen - I felt my cock spew big pumps of cum that splattered on his leg and grass. I moaned as my cock released volleys of cum and I swallowed whatever mouthfuls of his juice in my mouth.

”fuck. No one has sucked me like that before.” He said as his cock twitched and a few more pearls of white escaped his piss slit. He pulled up his berms, staining the groin with semen and my saliva. I guess he didn’t care but something tells me this isn’t his first time. He walked back to his cab while I was still kneeling my head flushed with dopamine and he returned with some wet wipes. He helped me wipe off his cum off my chest and my cum on his leg. He even swiped on my sensitive nipples a couple of times. He wiped thoroughly even to my shaven armpits.

”when?”

”next week? But I tell you first - I take a long time to cum when I fuck but you can handle right?”

”I send you home?”

this is really hot! love it

• 3 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 5:47 PM, Guest CCK Runner said:

Pre-COVID:

”hey!”

”hey! Yes?”

”are you a PT?”

”how you know?”

”Wah. You hard ah?”

”so big.”

”horny is it?”

”you like that?”

”you want?”

”don’t stop now, fucker”

”suck me”

”you want my cum?”

”ready?”

”when?”

”I send you home?”

WOW, that's a great story, very well-described. Reminds me of some hot experiences I have had with SG taxi drivers through a few years (as a foreign overseas visitor.) The technique (to get some cock fun) is to stop the taxi then get into the FRONT seat, not the back. Tell the guy where you want to go then, as he starts heading off, you stroke his naked thigh and grope his dick while he is busy driving. He'll find a spot to stop the taxi and you can have fun together.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:17 AM, Blender88 said:

WOW, that's a great story, very well-described. Reminds me of some hot experiences I have had with SG taxi drivers through a few years (as a foreign overseas visitor.) The technique (to get some cock fun) is to stop the taxi then get into the FRONT seat, not the back. Tell the guy where you want to go then, as he starts heading off, you stroke his naked thigh and grope his dick while he is busy driving. He'll find a spot to stop the taxi and you can have fun together.

Not possible these days with COVID. Most drivers prefer you be seated in the back. 

Love. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cute boy

Had am encountered few years back when I took a cab from a pub back home… I was feeling a bit tipsy and sitting in the back seat after I got up the taxi, didn’t notice the face but can tell the driver has big strong arm. He started a small chat and ask me if I m ok and then proceed to comment on my good look. He then suggest he stop somewhere near an industrial area to let me rest a bit before sending me home.

long story short, I somehow agreed and next moment I m at some deserted carpark and he sitting beside me unzip my Jean and caress my cock and without much delay, he is sucking me deep making me so high beside the alcohol.

that is where I noticed he is a manly Chinese…. At some point, he took off all my clothes and feeling me all over and sucking me deeply and I shot my load all over my body.

I then quickly dress up and he sent me home….

• 6 months later...
Guest Wei Dee

Tonight was my lucky night. Had flip flop sex with my cab driver when i reached my place from CQ. He was curious to try so i invited him to my place. He is marred too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.