Male HQ

Why Some Gays Don't Date Feminine Gays? Sissy Hatred And The Love Of Straight-Actors + Am I A Serious Homophobe Of Sissy Gays? (Compiled)

Guest Zaihan Kariyani

Guest Truth

I'd like to add on to the number of reasons I'd listed in case it's still unclear. So here goes: It could also be due to his deeply ingrained perception that sissies are discriminated beyond a justifiable extent, and that str8 acting gays all bash sissies. So, he immediately assumes Jay to belong to that group because the lens through which he sees thing distorts what he sees and makes Jay fit into that group automatically. It's all subconscious, although not unconscious. But such a perception would not galvanise a strong emotional reaction unless that perception pertains to him personally, and that he is part of that perception. For example, I can strongly perceive Malaysia to be a racist country but I won't verbally attack(assuming that I'm not a jerk who goes around scolding people who don't deserve it) someone who claims otherwise or someone who's perpetuating racisim in the country because I'm neutral about it. So what I'm trying to say is that there must be some personal relevance of the deeply-ingrained perception to galvanise an unwarranted emotional response. Hence it's up to you to guess what that personal relevance could be, but it could be anything, really. Hence even if I'm Sherlock Holmes, I can't pinpoint things unless I'm a psychic or unless d. is wiling to answer all my questions truthfully in a psychological review.

Also, it could be a combination of a few of the reasons that I'd mentioned, so again I hope it's now clear.

Guest Truth

And to make things more confusing, d himself may not even be aware of the connection. To him, he naturally responds without knowing why. He may be able to see the strong perception, but may not be able to discover what's the personal relevance. There are so many circumstances and so many factors possible. So he may think there's really nothing to it. How many times did we have unwarranted strong emotional reactions to daily happenings in life? Sometimes we know why, sometimes we don't. So life is a never-ending journey to unravel the deep riches of the self.

Guest Guest

Truth, why don't you do some analysis of the typical sissy-basher's mindset too? I guess I agree with what you've sad so far, to a large extent, but what I'm seeing here in this thread is that many of the sissy-bashers do not attempt to try and understand why some men behave the way they do, and some even go to the extent to think that effeminate men put up an act to attract these straight-acting men's attention. I realise that there are indeed people like that, but it seems like a lot of guys have this very small minded and narrow view that every effeminate man is like that.

No, I think they suddenly kenna possesed by the spirits of Monroe & Whitney :)

It's all past lives residue. I know of a sissy man who luvsto wear women's jewelries.

He told others he's straight but the blink blink on his body are a give away.

I have nothing against sissies. If u think u want to behave like that in a public space, u have the right to express yourself.

I also have a right to walk away and not be entertain by u lor.

It's

Guest Truth
Truth, why don't you do some analysis of the typical sissy-basher's mindset too? I guess I agree with what you've sad so far, to a large extent, but what I'm seeing here in this thread is that many of the sissy-bashers do not attempt to try and understand why some men behave the way they do, and some even go to the extent to think that effeminate men put up an act to attract these straight-acting men's attention. I realise that there are indeed people like that, but it seems like a lot of guys have this very small minded and narrow view that every effeminate man is like that.

An analysis like that would take too long to explain, but it's in no way uncommon. You see it everywhere, ESPECIALLY with religion. Hating on people whose behaviour or lifestyle is appalling to you is bad enough; hating on others whose spiritual beliefs and outlook in life are different is a whole new level. But it's happening and has happened since religion immemorial. Our naturally narrow and myopic views of others applies to all groups and not just effeminate men, mispronounced. Whether the groups are distinguished by religion, race, generation, career, gender, sexuality, tastes, fan clubs, or even fetishes, our view is tainted and narrow. Are we going to rant about every form of discrimination, prejudice, or misperception and attempt to "correct" them? And who is to say that your view is closer to the truth? Hard to say, really, even for very impartial views. Humanity is as diverse as the Earth itself, and our viewpoints are like imperfect telescopes from outerspace. Each telescope's distance, position, angle and clarity presents a completely different picture of the landscape, but all are true relative to their perspective. Of course some perceptions are much closer to the truth than others, but in that case it's not up to us to ensure that others learn; they learn and grow at their own pace and in their own time. We, however, must only be concerned with our own personal growth.

Instead of trying to consolidate all the different viewpoints(should only do so with religion, for only then can we get the "whole" truth, by piecing together all the puzzle pieces) and educate others on the "right" viewpoint, let's just live and let live, and set examples ourselves as tolerant, understanding, and nondiscriminating individuals. If only everybody does that instead of ranting about their pet stereotypical peeves.

But then again of course we are not all philosophical and "deep", and definitely must not be so all the time, so go ahead and rant about things if you'd like to, once in a while it's fine for we are all human.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zaihan Kariyani

Wow, didn't expect so much discussion. Hehe.

Yes, to whomever was saying I'm a hypocrite, I admit I am one. As has been said, we all have preferences. I do too, but I do not discriminate based *solely* on effeminacy.

This thread was to investigate and debate the sources of such stigma, disdain and ill-treatment, as opposed to saying its wrong. And given the long discussions over those issues, I think whoever reads with an open mind can make their own conclusion that it's a minefield that doesn't seem to allow calm discussion, because divergent behaviours and individuals tend to be divisive.

Samsara, thanks for thinking I have a pretty name. I cannot help but wonder if it's implying how it might be too pretty for a guy. Hope not.

And to all the gentle-men, I apologise if this topic has distressed you. But better we put it out there then have it growing underneath where it might destroy insidiously.

This thread was to investigate and debate the sources of such stigma, disdain and ill-treatment, as opposed to saying its wrong. And given the long discussions over those issues, I think whoever reads with an open mind can make their own conclusion that it's a minefield that doesn't seem to allow calm discussion, because divergent behaviours and individuals tend to be divisive.

Sad, innit?

There seems to be such a lack of ability to conduct any conducive discourse when anonymity couples up with immaturity. Which leaves things like this way better off to be discussed in the flesh.

IMO it's due to the fact that being gay alone in Singapore is still far from normative; people may accept you but without the affirmation from the government, the media, and without a unified front that everyone stands behind from, everyone's scrambling to seek a certain value system to try to justify themselves- and yet this act in its sheer innocence, pushed by collective insecurity and desperation, stratifies everyone- some inherently with more "privilege" being looked upon as more "normal" beings, others getting sent to the bleachers.

It's not even avoidable in countries with a supposedly mature LGBT community, evident through the Grindr douchebags blog and plenty of discourse that is out there... but you'll see a much more understanding within the system still, like everyone's family.

As for attraction, I think that's similar to mannerisms- inherent to ourselves. You can't change most of it nor can you force it.

Just like white females might just not find hispanics or asian males attractive, but there's always acceptance and unabashed friendship that goes beyond these vapid evaluations. There's always this dichotomy between the personal and the external/social, which seems to be unfortunately mixed together in this thread. Also, acknowledgement ain't embracement. Everyone is entitled to be in the umbrella of the latter, to be beyond persecution inside this group.

I'm an idealist for sure but isn't it time we stop taking sides, sculpting boundaries socially to define our personal identities and work on something collectively achievable? Real acceptance would be a great start.

(Sorry if I get unclear at points, it is 5AM after all in here. Grr, sleep.)

Wow, didn't expect so much discussion. Hehe. Yes, to whomever was saying I'm a hypocrite, I admit I am one. As has been said, we all have preferences. I do too, but I do not discriminate based *solely* on effeminacy. This thread was to investigate and debate the sources of such stigma, disdain and ill-treatment, as opposed to saying its wrong. And given the long discussions over those issues, I think whoever reads with an open mind can make their own conclusion that it's a minefield that doesn't seem to allow calm discussion, because divergent behaviours and individuals tend to be divisive.

Truth has already shed light on the issue. He'd already given you the truth, in every sense of the word. What's there to say? I admit there are a lot of people giving emotional and unconstructive remarks, but from whence your comments came, it's not that far from theirs. Peace.

Our naturally narrow and myopic views of others applies to all groups and not just effeminate men, mispronounced. Whether the groups are distinguished by religion, race, generation, career, gender, sexuality, tastes, fan clubs, or even fetishes, our view is tainted and narrow. Are we going to rant about every form of discrimination, prejudice, or misperception and attempt to "correct" them? And who is to say that your view is closer to the truth? Hard to say, really, even for very impartial views. Humanity is as diverse as the Earth itself, and our viewpoints are like imperfect telescopes from outerspace. Each telescope's distance, position, angle and clarity presents a completely different picture of the landscape, but all are true relative to their perspective. Of course some perceptions are much closer to the truth than others, but in that case it's not up to us to ensure that others learn; they learn and grow at their own pace and in their own time. We, however, must only be concerned with our own personal growth. Instead of trying to consolidate all the different viewpoints(should only do so with religion, for only then can we get the "whole" truth, by piecing together all the puzzle pieces) and educate others on the "right" viewpoint, let's just live and let live, and set examples ourselves as tolerant, understanding, and nondiscriminating individuals.

Kudos, Truth.

Guest Zaihan Kariyani

Truth has already shed light on the issue. He'd already given you the truth, in every sense of the word. What's there to say? I admit there are a lot of people giving emotional and unconstructive remarks, but from whence your comments came, it's not that far from theirs. Peace.

Bry, I wouldn't say that he gave me the truth, or even pointed it out. He shared his opinion and viewpoint. We're not in the Church of Truth, where his word is the only truth. I agree with many of the points in his later posts here, but you seem to think that it means the discourse should end.

The approach that Truth is advocating in what you last quoted is the "Man in the Mirror" philosophy; if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make that change. That's great. But it's not the only way, or best way. We live in a plural world, and talking about things, pointing out injustices, unfair behaviours, discriminations and working with others on changing things is another option.

Both ways are idealistic. So why have only one way?

I'm not saying that as individuals we strip ourselves of preferences and bias, and start to find everyone attractive. Yet, how are we to "set examples ourselves as tolerant, understanding, and non-discriminating individuals" without there being discourse and debate about things that are not tolerated, misunderstood or discriminated against?

You asked me, "What's there to say?"

Truth has an enlightened view of humanity, but not everyone does. So I say help others see things in that pluralistic manner, instead of suggesting we shut our mouths.

• 3 months later...
Guest Homophobe

It sounds funny to be calling that myself especially when I'm gay. 100% homosexual, love guys etc.

The thing about me is that, I have a serious problem with gay guys who are extremely sissy and diva-ish. It's like me having the urge to give them a kick in the face when they do something like that. What is wrong with me?

Examples would probably be having gay friends posting things on Facebook: "Omg will be supporting Tom Daley in the olympics!!" while posting pictures of themselves cam-whoring. "I love mama-monsterr", "Oh my Robert Pattinson got cheated", "You bitch I slap you ah!" blah blah nonsense. FK YOU!!!

You're a guy FFS. Please act like one. If being sissy is innate then I don't blame you. And I'm not forcing you to become straight or others but do keep these whor-ey opinions to yourself.

I have a friend who's pretty famous at blogging. He's already 23 but still acting like he's 15. His pictures, the way he talks etc. Another classic example.

That said, I deserve a kick in the ass for being crude. At the same time I'm just letting this out. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guest Guest

Finally, someone who hits the nail on the head.

Those sissy drama queens keep whining about being ostracised but don't even take a look at their own behaviour and how shameful and disgusting it can be.

Guest Homophobe

That said, I'm also very tempted to comment on their posts typing YOU PUSSY!! everytime I see these posts. But then that altogether is cyber-bullying already.

Guest stbrianud

It's not being a homophobe... In the straight world guys also hate other guys because of Ye way they act. I myself can't stand sissy guys... I mean YOU're a GUY! You have BALLS... -_- seriously get a sex change, benefits the world... But we have right to judge them. We have to respect them but since we are uncomfortable, we avoid them...

<p>Wahaha! This is funny!</p>

<p>And you're definitely not alone thinking that..</p>

<p> </p>

<p>There was this sissy guy who wanted to date a friend of mine.</p>

<p>My friend just told him straight in the face, "If I wanted to date someone like you, I would just go find a real girl.."</p>

Let's get this straight, you're not homophobic. You are not against homosexuality, i.e. people who are attracted to those of the same gender. You're probably offended because people who behave this way threaten your, subconscious or otherwise, base beliefs.

I'm assuming you grew up in Singapore? Singapore is a conservative and patriarchal society. It is an environment where certain qualities - the traits of masculinity and femininity - are ascribed to males and females. These are the gender roles that society expects and has taken to be the norm.

Simply put, we were taught that men/boys and women/girls have to behave a certain way. To behave otherwise would be to reject masculinity/femininity and by extension, a betrayal of your own gender. Hence, it is understandable you would feel so strongly against such behaviour.

Everyone is prejudiced in one way or another. However, as mentioned by SexyMentor, what is more important is that we do not let our prejudice be translated into action, i.e. discrimination.

Edited by MomentoMori

Everyone has opinions but whether they are justifiable is another issue.

I don think you are a homphobe. You are just kinda way too agitated when talking about effeminate guys. We have a tendency to behave in certain ways different from guys who are manly in which you probably feel disgusted. But what you say could be hurtful to us and to your blogger friend if he hears something like this from you.

Guest Anti-Cecelias

I can't stand those sissies with their branded tote bag and sashaying down orchard like theyre catwalking on a fashion show. They also put too much attention on their dress code and think theyre damn fashion forward! They can dress up and make up all they like but they can never be compared to a dude in plain shirt and jeans!

Guest Homophobe

Thanks for the replies guys! :) Good to see many different opinions on this matter.

I don think you are a homphobe. You are just kinda way too agitated when talking about effeminate guys. We have a tendency to behave in certain ways different from guys who are manly in which you probably feel disgusted. But what you say could be hurtful to us and to your blogger friend if he hears something like this from you.

I'm sorry if you're hurt. I'm not against effeminate physical behaviors but more of what you portray yourself online. My friends are SO LOUD in their online personalities (be it on blogger or on Facebook) and that annoys me. If I could I would delete them off Facebook but that would mean that I'm pretty much petty. I'm sorry to assume but they're more often the ones going gaga over the western cultures or what'd you call them - sissy Potato Queens? I'm not saying all but I dare say most of them are like that.

It's understandable that you will be put off by it. The best thing you can do is to just hide their posts. That way, it will not agitate you every time you login to your Facebook and your news feed is flooded with such posts. Out of sight, out of mind yeah?

With regards to men behaving effeminately, think of it as body sizes - we're all not cut from the same cloth. There are Macho Marys, there are the Divas, there are the Closeted, and etc. At the end of the day a gay is a gay is a gay, simple as that.

Guys, please be more sensitive to others. Not every sissy guys wants to be sissy in a Str8 dominance world. They could have been someone who was teased, ridiculed, bullied, etc. since young and maybe even still being teased, ridiculed, bullied, etc.

That is who they are, just like who you are. You might have had it easier to conceal your orientation but not them. Imagine walking a mile in their shoes, where they can't even hide who they are.

I do agree that some of them may have flaunt their femininity a tad too much, but hey, it does takes lots of courage to be who they are too, especially so for those who dressed in women's clothes and or those who believed that they are women trapped in man's body.

So let's live and let live and let them be who they wanna be and you be who you wanna be and let's be more accepting and tolerant to everyone that are different from us.

Edited by GachiMuchi

Whats the point of propagating hatred against others man. While I used to feel the same way as you do towards flamboyant and overly feminine guys and abhor their conformance to such derogatory stereotypes, i feel its less petty that we live and let live. The world has enough hatred going around as it is..

Guest Guest

Really? Straight guys hating each other? I love straight guys :D

I guess I myself is internally homophobic that I sometimes even hate myself. Seeing sissy guys really make me feel very uncomfortable. If people found out that I am gay and thought that I would naturally be acting like a sissy and looking straight is only acting to hide my identity?

I had sex with a "straight" guy ( long story how we got to fxxk, confirmed regular Geylang pussy hunter ). He said he was curious about fxxking a straight acting gay man because he thought all gays were sissy acting. I was thinking like wtf and yet ended up in a hotel room with him. The way he put on his moves to peel off my clothes and banged me was standard chick hunting routines. I knew it and yet let him banged the daylights out of me. Being treated like a chick was kinky then.

But deep inside me I was thinking wtf am I thinking to be treated like a chick for a straight guy. Still, we had sex a few more times. Each time I was thinking to ask him does he consider me as feminine? but was afraid to ask.

Then one day I got my answer that he actually said from day one.

While in the hotel room ready for sex, he told me he invited a friend over for 3some. I was not thrilled but since he always paid for the room so he got the right to decide who to invited. Anyway he was already inside me banging away. Yeah, right, I was looking for all types of excuses why I did not object at that time.

When his friend arrived, I was shocked that he was a very sissy guy. When he got into bed with us, I instantly lost my interest. When the straight guy penetrated me again, I was feeling bad. I thought I saw in their eyes they were laughing at me. To the straight guy we were no different at all even though we looked totally different.

I was so traumatized that I pushed him out, put on my clothes and left in a huff.

For one month I felt traumatized and depressed. I hated myself for doing the things that I do. I began to look at gay sex differently and stopped having sex with anybody. But I know I am still gay.

Guest Ironrod

Dear Guest above,

I am actually very disturb by your posting becos if u were my friend I will beat the shit out of u.

U are upset becos you will not allow yourself to be fxxked by sissy whore or u think u are better then some sissy whore to be treated that way?

No matter what it is, u have being passive and u hope your man to give u some respect which he turns out to be a bastard which is totally classic scenerio - why are u feeling traumatized and depressed about?

What are u expecting from a horny geylang pussy hunter? Your hole is no difference from any geylang whore (at least whore get paid)

Next time u make friends, keep your eye wide open.

Good luck to you.

It's not being a homophobe... In the straight world guys also hate other guys because of Ye way they act. I myself can't stand sissy guys... I mean YOU're a GUY! You have BALLS... -_- seriously get a sex change, benefits the world... But we have right to judge them. We have to respect them but since we are uncomfortable, we avoid them...

This has to be one of the stupidest posts ever. A guy who's effeminate may not want to be a woman, so who the hell are you to tell them that they should?

Guest stbrianud

I already said that I am not telling them anything... Read the whole thing... I have the right to my opinion. But I don't impose them on them. I respect that they are happy with who they are... Dont get upset because you are one of them. I wasn't even targeting them... I have friends like that. They are fun to bitch with and hang out. I would not ask them to change. But there will be times when I do get annoyed. It's not wrong to be irritated, it is only wrong if I use it to offend them.

I already said that I am not telling them anything... Read the whole thing... I have the right to my opinion. But I don't impose them on them. I respect that they are happy with who they are... Dont get upset because you are one of them. I wasn't even targeting them... I have friends like that. They are fun to bitch with and hang out. I would not ask them to change. But there will be times when I do get annoyed. It's not wrong to be irritated, it is only wrong if I use it to offend them.

Avoiding someone who might be effeminate just because you're 'uncomfortable' is as good as avoiding someone who's gay because you're 'uncomfortable' with his sexuality.

Guest stbrianud

I'm not uncomfortable with his sexuality... It's stereotypical to assume being gay means being acting girly and like a sissy.. I'm uncomfortable with the personality... It was just a suggestion to him.

I'm not uncomfortable with his sexuality... It's stereotypical to assume being gay means being acting girly and like a sissy.. I'm uncomfortable with the personality... It was just a suggestion to him.

How about a straight guy telling you, 'I'm uncomfortable with your sexuality... Here's a suggestion: change.'

My point is, live and let live. There's no need to say things like 'You're a boy, you have BALLS... -_- seriously get a sex change'

Guest stbrianud

Fine. I admit that was too far. I do apologize for that... It's just annoying sometimes because it seems everyone else thinks gay is sissy and girly. I mean even gay people. In this forum I keep seeing "straight looking gay man" I mean what does that even mean-_- how can even look straight.... It's a sexual orientation... My friends are like.. "you're confirm not gay la. You so buff.!" and I'm like.. Okayyyy... It guess annoying with this stereotypical mindset of gayness that still resonates so effortlessly through the Singapore culture

Fine. I admit that was too far. I do apologize for that... It's just annoying sometimes because it seems everyone else thinks gay is sissy and girly. I mean even gay people. In this forum I keep seeing "straight looking gay man" I mean what does that even mean-_- how can even look straight.... It's a sexual orientation... My friends are like.. "you're confirm not gay la. You so buff.!" and I'm like.. Okayyyy... It guess annoying with this stereotypical mindset of gayness that still resonates so effortlessly through the Singapore culture

You shouldn't be concerned with that in the first place. Yes, generalisation/stereotyping still exists but it's only because people are not open-minded enough to look beyond and read up on it. Hence they base it on wrong media exposure and what they see/got passed down to from the older generation.

Exactly.

Edited by trueblue

Guest stbrianud

How can it not matter. We are part of society. Some of us have 'evolved' in the sense that we do not bother what others think. But there are those. Shallow people, like myself, who lives for social recognition. We choose our lifestyles based on society trends. Singaporeans like us probably grew up on western culture which explains why we are not conforming to social Norms for our culture

Thanks for the replies guys! :) Good to see many different opinions on this matter.

I'm sorry if you're hurt. I'm not against effeminate physical behaviors but more of what you portray yourself online. My friends are SO LOUD in their online personalities (be it on blogger or on Facebook) and that annoys me. If I could I would delete them off Facebook but that would mean that I'm pretty much petty. I'm sorry to assume but they're more often the ones going gaga over the western cultures or what'd you call them - sissy Potato Queens? I'm not saying all but I dare say most of them are like that.

LOLX.. I didn't know there is such a thing called sissy Potato Queens until now.. And I am not hurt, just saying your words could be hurtful..

Anyway you are weird.. Since you dislike their personality so much, why did you befriend them in the first place? Since you can't stand them being loud on Facebook or Twitter and you also can't remove them from your friends list, maybe you could just read what they post and use it as a way to update yourself on what is happening around you and more importantly, it helps you to catch up on your friend's life..

Guest Homophobe

LOLX.. I didn't know there is such a thing called sissy Potato Queens until now.. And I am not hurt, just saying your words could be hurtful..

Anyway you are weird.. Since you dislike their personality so much, why did you befriend them in the first place? Since you can't stand them being loud on Facebook or Twitter and you also can't remove them from your friends list, maybe you could just read what they post and use it as a way to update yourself on what is happening around you and more importantly, it helps you to catch up on your friend's life..

Well I can't delete them on Facebook or I didn't choose to specially befriend them as we meet through life events (secondary school classmate etc). I guess I'll just do as what suggested, blocking off their posts.

But well I'm just wondering, can't they stop posting these stuff? Though I'm in no position to dictate their lives and actions but seriously, what were they thinking when they were posting them? Letting the world know how proud they are of their own sexuality?

I still have not come to that culprit Lady Gaga for glamorizing the term "Born this Way" which resulted in many "BORN THIS WAY BABEHHH" posts every now and then. Sometimes I feel even though I myself am gay, I don't even feel like being associated as one due to the many attention seeking behaviors and traits of the louder effeminate counterparts.

Guest stbrianud

I can understand where you are coming from but we have to try to accept them. If we say just because they are born that way we shouldn't accept them, they can say about us. And I'm sure we don't want that. We all want to be accepted for who we are man... But I feel you. I'm still trying to change to accept and respect them more

Guest Guest

I still have not come to that culprit Lady Gaga for glamorizing the term "Born this Way" which resulted in many "BORN THIS WAY BABEHHH" posts every now and then. Sometimes I feel even though I myself am gay, I don't even feel like being associated as one due to the many attention seeking behaviors and traits of the louder effeminate counterparts.

Here on Blowing Wind, you can find many examples of these "Born this way Babehhh" loud and attention-seeking people as well... Just look at those who post status updates every 3 to 4 hours with whiny posts about not having a bf, losing weight and how fabulous he is despite being fat/ugly etc... You get the drift.

Well I can't delete them on Facebook or I didn't choose to specially befriend them as we meet through life events (secondary school classmate etc). I guess I'll just do as what suggested, blocking off their posts.

But well I'm just wondering, can't they stop posting these stuff? Though I'm in no position to dictate their lives and actions but seriously, what were they thinking when they were posting them? Letting the world know how proud they are of their own sexuality?

LOLX.. Even though you met them through so-called life events, the fact that you became friends with them in the end means that you made a choice to include them in your life.. Maybe yes, they are very proud of their sexuality so they post stuffs like that.. Or they might just be the type of people who like to express their thoughts now and then.. So, as much as you dislike some of their habits, you have to learn to get over yourself if you still choose to be their friends..

By the way, it is unlikely that someone will bash you as one of the sissy if they know you are gay.. And even if they do, it doesn't matter to you as long as you are masculine enough to differentiate yourself from the sissies..

After telling you so much but you still don't seem willing to change how you feel toward your friends being sissies, I don't think there is nothing much I can do on my part..

It sounds funny to be calling that myself especially when I'm gay. 100% homosexual, love guys etc.

The thing about me is that, I have a serious problem with gay guys who are extremely sissy and diva-ish. It's like me having the urge to give them a kick in the face when they do something like that. What is wrong with me?

Examples would probably be having gay friends posting things on Facebook: "Omg will be supporting Tom Daley in the olympics!!" while posting pictures of themselves cam-whoring. "I love mama-monsterr", "Oh my Robert Pattinson got cheated", "You bitch I slap you ah!" blah blah nonsense. FK YOU!!!

You're a guy FFS. Please act like one. If being sissy is innate then I don't blame you. And I'm not forcing you to become straight or others but do keep these whor-ey opinions to yourself.

I have a friend who's pretty famous at blogging. He's already 23 but still acting like he's 15. His pictures, the way he talks etc. Another classic example.

That said, I deserve a kick in the ass for being crude. At the same time I'm just letting this out. Anyone else experiencing this?

Douchebags exist in both groups. There are masculine gay men who are complete and utter jerks going about how they gave someone a pity fxxk, or how they just pounded a bottom like the slut he is, as well as the more feminine men that act like a black woman bitching about everything there is to bitch about.

Then there are some people who just so happen to be born with a higher voice, or more feminine features and acting like a macho man simply isn't in their scope of comfort. So why should they be isolated when they are simply being themselves? Why ridicule and talk behind their backs when they are perfectly able to contribute to society and are pleasant individuals? Seems like blind hatred to me.

• 1 year later...
  • G_M changed the title to Why Some Gays Don't Date Feminine Gays? Sissy Hatred And The Love Of Straight-Actors + Am I A Serious Homophobe Of Sissy Gays? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.