Male HQ

Why Some Gays Don't Date Feminine Gays? Sissy Hatred And The Love Of Straight-Actors + Am I A Serious Homophobe Of Sissy Gays? (Compiled)

Guest Zaihan Kariyani

7 hours ago, doncoin said:

Hence when i see guys who are more flamboyant or femme, I am happy that they have the space to be themselves and express who they are. Yes, as a middle-aged man, there are moments when I feel they are too loud and annoying, but I never want to say or do anything to them that will take away the joy of their existence. 

So to all the femme boys out there, just be you. You will find your tribe who will love and accept you for you. 

Tq for your post.  Yes I support the 'You do You' approach and no I don't hate on them or let them know they're annoying. 

The original question asked was do I do them, and if not, why?  

Guest Hahaha

On 2/4/2020 at 4:00 PM, fab said:

Pls enlighten feminine vs girly?

kuma, Daisy gan, bryan, Dennis, chw etc who is which group?

David Gan type is the absolute worst kind of girly gay men. Real women don't behave that way. Why must gay men behave like so fake women? What type of masc gay men like such guys? I seriously wanna know.

1 hour ago, Guest Hahaha said:

David Gan type is the absolute worst kind of girly gay men. Real women don't behave that way. Why must gay men behave like so fake women? What type of masc gay men like such guys? I seriously wanna know.

I don't know who David Gan is. 

Gender expression and sexual orientation are distinct aspects of a person's identity, and there's a wide range of diversity within these categories. What seems like 'fake' behavior to some might simply be someone expressing their true self. It's important to recognize that there's no one 'right' way for women, men, or anyone to behave; people should be free to express themselves in ways that feel authentic to them.

As for attractions and preferences, they are deeply personal and vary greatly among individuals, including masculine gay men. Attraction is influenced by a variety of factors, including but not limited to physical appearance, personality, and individual experiences. Understanding and respecting this diversity can lead to more meaningful connections and a deeper appreciation of the complexity of human identity.

Love. 

3 hours ago, Guest Hahaha said:

Every person have their right to live their own life, who are we to say what is right or proper?

You may not like him, his existence should not be of any threat to you or your livelihood, so live and let live. 

You did not walk in his shoes, so don't be a judgmental dick!

Nobody chooses to be effeminate. Do you? 

Why can't we just accept that there will be others who would be different from us?

Don't force your standard onto others. Likewise, I am sure you won't want others to force their standards on you.

You like apple, but you have to allow others to like oranges and other fruits too. Not everyone have to like apples like you do.

Guest SLUT

The only men who like feminine gays are the straight ones. Because the sissy is like a female. I know sissies who have several straight BFs. 

My fren is a great slut. So many men used him and now he cannot control his bowels.

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

Anal sex is not exclusively gay. 

Right, but we're talking here about feminine guys and not gals... 

=> guys having anal fun with feminine guys surely aren't straight... 

Surely, these guys are aware they are dating a guy with a dick... 

If they are truly straight, why don't the date girls for fun??

Edited by singalion

This topic is cinematically captured and explored in a very compelling and engrossing film called Femme.

It’s about a straight macho acting closeted drug dealer who violently gay bashes a transvestite, but gets physically and sexually attracted to that same person outside of her trans identity, and how the trans person plots her revenge as the story unfolds...

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, HC-B said:

This topic is cinematically captured and explored in a very compelling and engrossing film called Femme.

It’s about a straight macho acting closeted drug dealer who violently gay bashes a transvestite, but gets physically and sexually attracted to that same person outside of her trans identity, and how the trans person plots her revenge as the story unfolds...

A very compelling and engrossing film which only earned $88,489 at the box office? OK, if you say so.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, singalion said:

Straight?

Are you sure they are straight when they fuck guys?

Why not? Just because some men fuck other men up their assholes doesn't make them gay or even bisexual the rest of their entire life.

Why some straight men have sex with other men (theconversation.com)

"Living in small towns and in more rural settings also shaped how the men perceived themselves. Larry, 37, from Wyoming explained: “I would say straight because that best suits our cultural norms around here.” Most of the men I talked to were happy with their lives and identities, and they did not want to identify as gay or bisexual — not when people asked them, and not to themselves.

It may come as a surprise, but internalized homophobia was not a major reason the men I spoke to identified as straight. Most supported equal legal rights for lesbians, gays and bisexuals. Other research also shows that, on average, straight men who have sex with men are not any more homophobic than other straight men. Additionally, while most men knew bisexual is a valid identity, they felt that bisexual did not describe their identity because they were only romantically interested in women.

Many factors beyond sexual attractions or behaviours shape sexual identification, including social contexts, romantic relationships and beliefs about masculinity and femininity, among others. Straight men who have sex with other men are not necessarily closeted, because they do genuinely see themselves as heterosexual.

Sexual encounters with men simply do not affect how they perceive their identity."

Guest Lim
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just because some men fuck other men up their assholes doesn't make them gay or even bisexual the rest of their entire life.

I truly agree on this.

Guest Guess
18 hours ago, singalion said:

Straight?

Are you sure they are straight when they fuck guys?

That femme acts like Marilyn Monroe.

He looks very pretty on drag. Straights love him

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why not? Just because some men fuck other men up their assholes doesn't make them gay or even bisexual the rest of their entire life.

Why some straight men have sex with other men (theconversation.com)

"Living in small towns and in more rural settings also shaped how the men perceived themselves. Larry, 37, from Wyoming explained: “I would say straight because that best suits our cultural norms around here.” Most of the men I talked to were happy with their lives and identities, and they did not want to identify as gay or bisexual — not when people asked them, and not to themselves.

It may come as a surprise, but internalized homophobia was not a major reason the men I spoke to identified as straight. Most supported equal legal rights for lesbians, gays and bisexuals. Other research also shows that, on average, straight men who have sex with men are not any more homophobic than other straight men. Additionally, while most men knew bisexual is a valid identity, they felt that bisexual did not describe their identity because they were only romantically interested in women.

Many factors beyond sexual attractions or behaviours shape sexual identification, including social contexts, romantic relationships and beliefs about masculinity and femininity, among others. Straight men who have sex with other men are not necessarily closeted, because they do genuinely see themselves as heterosexual.

Sexual encounters with men simply do not affect how they perceive their identity."

Reading may be some times difficult for certain people with some reading issues...

The men I talked to identified as straight because they felt that this identity best reflected their romantic relationships with women, their connections to heterosexual communities or the way they understood their masculinity. Straight identification also, of course, meant that they avoided discrimination. They felt that sex with men was irrelevant to their identities given every other part of their lives.

Everyone has the liberty to identify their sexual orientation as they want, but is that then the truth?

The sexual orientation counselors would identify these men as bisexuals (in difficult cases maybe as gay but in denial).

It is somehow like that transsexual in that recent murder case in UK who identifies herself/himself as a cat.

Readers advice: The following article may contain anti trans or homophobe instances, but it gave the best summary of the personality involved.

The ‘cat killer’ case reveals the depravity of trans ideology

We are indulging the delusions of even the most dangerous and mentally unstable criminals.

27th February 2024

How male ...  are now routinely treated as women, based on their self-declared identities.

Blake even told jurors that one of his personas was a cat. Literally. To demonstrate this, he meowed at the jury. He also meowed during the video where he murdered his neighbour’s cat.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2024/02/27/the-cat-killer-case-reveals-the-depravity-of-trans-ideology/

On a note: I do not support the media platform that published this article, but it gave the best summary of that case.

=> These men may characterise themselves as straight but in common they aren't straight at all. Self identification doesn't equate to the truth of their personality.  It is advised to read articles up to the end and not just to pull some buzz words without grasping the actual content.

Guest Guest
9 minutes ago, singalion said:

Everyone has the liberty to identify their sexual orientation as they want, but is that then the truth?

Do you also tell transsexuals that "Everyone has the liberty to identify their gender orientation as they want, but is that then the truth?"

After finally gaining more acceptance of gays from the general straight population, you now want to drag the straight people into the gay community just because they might have stuck their cocks up some men's asses or down some men's throat before? Sorry, that is not the way you win friends, and we can see from this forum that you don't have many of them, if even any at all.

It won't serve anything to continue on this if it is just meant to start quarrels.

Read the article from start to end please otherwise it just indicates that you have serious issues in comprehending things.

These as straight self-identified men have regular sex with other men. However, they don't have just a one time single experience with men and then never touch any guy at all in future.

The article clearly indicates that these self identified as straight men might be not that straight at all. Take an effort to read it again, maybe you catch more out of it.

The article is about how these men perceive their sexual orientation.

The article does not make any judgment whether these men are in fact straight or just in denial or delusion about their sexual orientation. But the author gives examples why these guys prefer to identify themselves as straight and not as gay or bisexual.

It is similar to someone claiming that he perceives someone else not having many friends on this forum, this is just a personal judgment that might be not at all reflected in truth and totally wrong.

It might be more the result of your personal view than what and how the BW community thinks on this. Can be also a self deception or delusional.

Edited by singalion

Guest Guess

Famous examples

Pete burns and his husband.

During the 80s, Burns wore what looked like a woman's one piece swimsuit on Top of the pops and in music videos. So sexy.

In a reality show , he looked so beautiful in furs and hairdo.

He said the hate came from women but the straight men liked him.

Another eg is boy George and jon moss. Their affair in the 80s and break up. Boy George even said those culture club songs are about him and Jon. After their break-up, Boy did not want to do culture club anymore.

6 hours ago, StockBottom said:

Does one need to sleep with all types to be inclusive?

Nah, who forces you to sleep with everyone. 

At least sleep with the amount of number of colours which reflect the rainbow flag... 🤣

I don't think it will serve anything if you just don't get hard. 

The point is just not to be intolerant towards guys who are girly and accept their existence. 

Guest Guess
11 hours ago, singalion said:

Nah, who forces you to sleep with everyone. 

At least sleep with the amount of number of colours which reflect the rainbow flag... 🤣

I don't think it will serve anything if you just don't get hard. 

The point is just not to be intolerant towards guys who are girly and accept their existence. 

Yes Roberta 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I have always acted straight as opposed to feminine, sissy.  I think this comes naturally, but I am not sure.

These appearances may not go very deep into the essence of a man, but just superficially in his personality.  I don't find much relevant in this being straight, masculine.   Straight people can also be weak, can get addicted, can be losers, can be fearful, can be cowards, but they can hide all that.  

Maybe one should investigate the nature of a feminine, sissy guy a little deeper before passing judgment on him.

Isn't the former president of my country a prototype of "straight",  yet we see what a coward lowlife, scumbag, crook he really is!

Guest Eye Witnesses

One of the officers from my recruit days is a sissy, but he's a marksman and also an IPPT Gold medal.  His feminism becomes even more dominant when he is joyful or proud of himself, as if to prove that he is a wonderwoman or power woman and most probably wanted to impress a bunch of manly recruit watching him.   However, as recruits, we can only observe with our mouths hanging open which has nothing to do with his excellent performances, rather it's just the way he acted but the feminine officer would have us believe otherwise.

Guest Fbb
On 11/25/2013 at 6:42 PM, Guest Don said:

My understanding is, because these AJs are looking for what they feel they lack of, i.e. masculine identity. They themselves hope to get that affirmation of masculinity through intimacy with men, they have no desire to be seen as feminine, in fact, they hate to be seen as feminine.

Therefore, they can only look for masculine guys, it is a psychological compensation.

Yes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.