Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

How to identify who is top or bot, who wanna rape or to be rapped and who dont want?

May I check again, how to purchase for tickets?

Thanks!

The tickets is the usual CC entry fees.

Think those who wants to be raped will be raped.

Use common sense, once someone gets fucked with doors, open, it is very likely he can be raped, and Tops should seize the moments to rape the btm.

Think it works this way , in most rape scenarios.

That's why they asked not to lock doors, or turn on lights...

Guest cruiselover

i have not been going to cruise club lately but will go later to check out this Pink Nation Event ..this is a novel concept, sounds interesting .. hope it really rejuvenate cruise club and revitalize my senses.  

Use common sense, once someone gets fucked with doors, open, it is very likely he can be raped, and Tops should seize the moments to rape the btm.

i have not been going to cruise club lately but will go later to check out this Pink Nation Event ..this is a novel concept, sounds interesting .. hope it really rejuvenate cruise club and revitalize my senses.  

Cool,  Guessed the . is just using the Cruise Club as their meeting and playing ground.

5 of us received the same emails and have check with others who went last week.   We will be there about 1pm, 3 TOPs and 2 btms here

This ingenious use of low peak times at CC by . was great.

They said have seen more actions, of wild TOPs hunting down btms (willing or unwilling , pretend to be willing).

A few cabin rooms were left unlock for intruder . TOPS to enter and join the rape fun, when the toppers are in action.

Toppers were seen to be on queue and guarding outside too for next toppers to enters and take the meat.

Also they seen guys lying on their back in rooms, waiting for their top preyers to take on them and cordinatoring other tops to share the btms.

Also heard steam room was crowded with action as well as the 3rd floor, even as early as 2 pm.

Such scene was indeed not usual in Cruise Club esp after 7 pm, where the statutes starts parading and rolling into their positions, and pushing others as the Cruise Culture. It was also like the former Towel Club nite fun, very wild.

Think . is quite successfully in their private arrangements.

Cool,  Guessed the . is just using the Cruise Club as their meeting and playing ground.

5 of us received the same emails and have check with others who went last week.   We will be there about 1pm, 3 TOPs and 2 btms here

This ingenious use of low peak times at CC by . was great.

They said have seen more actions, of wild TOPs hunting down btms (willing or unwilling , pretend to be willing).

A few cabin rooms were left unlock for intruder . TOPS to enter and join the rape fun, when the toppers are in action.

Toppers were seen to be on queue and guarding outside too for next toppers to enters and take the meat.

Also they seen guys lying on their back in rooms, waiting for their top preyers to take on them and cordinatoring other tops to share the btms.

Also heard steam room was crowded with action as well as the 3rd floor, even as early as 2 pm.

Such scene was indeed not usual in Cruise Club esp after 7 pm, where the statutes starts parading and rolling into their positions, and pushing others as the Cruise Culture. It was also like the former Towel Club nite fun, very wild.

Think . is quite successfully in their private arrangements.

Execute me! But can we reject ppl like oldies or ppl that we cant take or like that, not picky.

And will they have enough condoms and lubes for all.

Thanks.

hahha...guess u are the statutes right ?

I

No, I am willing to. I respect the elder so I feel it wierd if have sex with them :/

I am 19. I am willing too. I respect the elder too. Its weird if I have sex with them....older than me as I am 19 this year. I want younger guys.

Yeah, and someone with huge cock that I cannot take it :))

The same question, enough condoms and lubes? Do we need to prepare by ourself?

Cruise Club is the only place that provides unlimited use of condoms and lub.

Shogun / TMC - per person max 2 pcs of condoms

17 Spa- dead place, dunoo if they provide anymore

Guest FreeEntry

Cruise Club is the only club that gives FREE entry to all under ages of 25 yo.  

Any limitations ?

What are the benefits ?

Any time limits ?

Does this applies only to SGP citizens only ? PR and Tourists must pay ?

So hard sell!!! . event!! Dun regret after going in then cruse n cruse! Totally nonsense event, so hard sell with all the self promoting, so sad

Cruise Club Competitor ?

So we would like to know who are/is Cruise club competitor(s)? CC self claim they are the best in everything, so do they still have competitors? Or CC just not secure?

Hi,

I received the . mailing list from gayromeo dot com    . Clubs " Pink_Nation_Asia

Anyone going tomorrow?

I am 24 yo, its free ? but I am not sure....if they accepts cos my bday is this week, turning 25

. Event at Cruise Club Singapore

Due to the aggressive requests of members that our 1st event last week feedback was tremendously well received, Members have requested this newsletter to all to join . event at Cruise Club Singapore.

Date : 13/09/2014 (Sat )

Time : 1pm to 5pm - Before Skin Night starts

Venue : Cruise Club Singapore

Admission Fees : applies per Cruise Club.

Guys ( known as Cadets) below 25 years old enters for FREE ( NRIC / passports verification for ages proof )

Location of CC : www.cruiseclub.sg

Kindly take note of the following :

1. Do not lock doors

2. Do not turn lights when . members are in action in

cabin rooms

3. Requested by members, please be WILD.

4. If . in steam room fun, please bring condoms into the steam room.

To reward feedback, 20 x Capitalmall Vouchers worth $ 20 will be offered to 1st 20 feedback to the Forum post about our event.

Expiry date of Vouchers : 1 year from date of issue.

Admin

Manila,.

PS: we are working with other Asia Saunas on upcoming events too.

Kindly be patient.

after making my mind to check out the event, i decided to give CC a call to verify this...

turned out there was no such event going on (or at least the guy answering had no idea of it) and there is no free entry to guys below 25 as mentioned in the above circular. 

disappointed.  :mellow:

Guest Disappointed

I was there earlier between 2:30pm - 5pm & there wasn't any so called . Event going on in Cruise Club ... Everything seems as per normal , normal crowd & no cubicles were left unlocked !

What NONSENSE ! to use such a dispicable method & gimmick to lure crowd !

Utterly disappointed ! ! !

Guest Call-and-check

I have checked with Cruise Club by calling them, there is no such event and they are not aware of it, its probably self organised by other people/group, not even recognised or approved by cruise.

Cruise has no competitors now, it does not make sense for them to use such gimmicks when they are the only one left.

Call and check before you go if you want to confirm events. Too much nonsense, lies and rubbish in the forums. Otherwise you only have yourself to blame for your naivety and stupidity.

Regarding the . event, why are there such emails going around? Disappointed though, come to think of it if Cruise was to have that event they would definitely put it up on the website itself.

Guest Satisfied

Went on Friday late night. Been a year since last.

But they started cleaning rooms at 1.30am!

so sat around for a while....

Think there are many tops around. One almost wanna rape me until I protested...

Cute tall but so rough in bed...

Need to be more careful.

I was there earlier between 2:30pm - 5pm & there wasn't any so called . Event going on in Cruise Club ... Everything seems as per normal , normal crowd & no cubicles were left unlocked !

There was actually 1 room left unlocked, a few guy keep pushing the door open and some idiot try to on the light etc...ended up the 2 guy decided to close the door.....for open door fun to be successful, probably cruise must do a screening at the entrance but since their strategy is to take in as many cruiser as possible, screening is not likely to happen.....

Dear GM, perhaps is time to blocked all these . related ads since these are all bullshit created by some marons...

There was actually 1 room left unlocked, a few guy keep pushing the door open and some idiot try to on the light etc...ended up the 2 guy decided to close the door.....for open door fun to be successful, probably cruise must do a screening at the entrance but since their strategy is to take in as many cruiser as possible, screening is not likely to happen.....

Dear GM, perhaps is time to blocked all these . related ads since these are all bullshit created by some marons...

True enough I was there too, there was this room left unlocked ,  3 guys were inside. Like u said, idiots keep turning on the lights, that they finally decided to lock the room.

So indeed the . was there. They paid their own entry frees and CC  did benefit from these group's presence at CC, even it was a pvt organised event. It will not hurt CC, since . members paid. 

As for Below  25 years old free entry, is this CC Cadets's offer to all ?

It was indeed pack as early as  by 1.45pm , from the previous few weeks, same time. . members did turn up. When I arrived, already there was a queue.

Even poppers were sold out by 1.45 pm, when we try to buy, was told sold out.

Many new faces were there from the usual CC statutes faces.

I had 6 shots of fun ...letf at 730 pm

I met a Hubei China Hunk. Had great fun with him, and we slept in the cabin almost 1.5 hours hugging each other. His English was surprising superb and American accent.  Hope to meet him there again.

BTW, he and me , was from .  email listings.

We paid our frees and enter.

I have checked with Cruise Club by calling them, there is no such event and they are not aware of it, its probably self organised by other people/group, not even recognised or approved by cruise.

Cruise has no competitors now, it does not make sense for them to use such gimmicks when they are the only one left.

Call and check before you go if you want to confirm events. Too much nonsense, lies and rubbish in the forums. Otherwise you only have yourself to blame for your naivety and stupidity.

People always read what they want to read. No one ever mentioned it was a Cruise event.... It has nothing to do with Cruise.... No point asking or bitching about it.... Waste of your time

normally i won't really care or bother what people say or readers wrote ,

I prefer to take a look and experience with my own .

Super packed today!

Got fucked by 2 guys! Each of them came twice! :))

I know Cruise staff and spoke to them. . event is not organised by CC, but that does not mean CC will ban them, since their members are PAYING GUESTS.  As long they use the premises as per Cruise Club regulations, Cruise Club welcome them and also long as they bring money to Cruise Club, Cruise will not stop.   Anyway from the staff, indeed the last 2 Saturdays, that usually ghostly hours of 1- 5pm, had changed. Queue were as early as 1pm.

Cruise even had to have additional staff coming early.   Rooms tissues and condoms runs out by 3pm, which never been the case.

Bathrooms by 2pm were all full and taken up.

This infact was good for Cruise Club.

Heard they used Shogun few weeks back, and were pissed off with Shogun's bad attitude , bed bugs , and broken mattress.

For this reason, Cruise Club will not reject any paying customers or customers coming as a group. This makes commercial sense.

Next week is F1 week, I am sure It will be sardine packed by 1pm.  I did gogle . from gay romeo, it does exits and it is an approve on apply to admit gay romeo club.

I know Cruise staff and spoke to them. . event is not organised by CC, but that does not mean CC will ban them, since their members are PAYING GUESTS.  As long they use the premises as per Cruise Club regulations, Cruise Club welcome them and also long as they bring money to Cruise Club, Cruise will not stop.   Anyway from the staff, indeed the last 2 Saturdays, that usually ghostly hours of 1- 5pm, had changed. Queue were as early as 1pm.

Cruise even had to have additional staff coming early.   Rooms tissues and condoms runs out by 3pm, which never been the case.

Bathrooms by 2pm were all full and taken up.

This infact was good for Cruise Club.

Heard they used Shogun few weeks back, and were pissed off with Shogun's bad attitude , bed bugs , and broken mattress.

For this reason, Cruise Club will not reject any paying customers or customers coming as a group. This makes commercial sense.

Next week is F1 week, I am sure It will be sardine packed by 1pm.  I did gogle . from gay romeo, it does exits and it is an approve on apply to admit gay romeo club.

Well said. Cruise Club is on the right track

what is . ?

Can NsF guys allowed to join ?

Any fees to join ?

what are the requirments ?

search under  " club" on  planetromeo website, rules and membership there, subject to approval. Must hv face pic.

Super packed today!

The tops must be from . group...super wild guys... was there at 2pm , I met a fair and short guy who wants 3some with another TOP and me.... :)

If all of u have been to Cc on Saturday, there was an increase in new membership yesterday.  The counter left application forms over the counter, and there were 2 queue. I for members, the other for new sign up.

Isn't there a new sign of new members coming in on Saturdays , may like be from the . groups ?

Super packed today!

Well said. Cruise Club is on the right track

The tops must be from . group...super wild guys... was there at 2pm , I met a fair and short guy who wants 3some with another TOP and me.... :)

If all of u have been to Cc on Saturday, there was an increase in new membership yesterday.  The counter left application forms over the counter, and there were 2 queue. I for members, the other for new sign up.

Isn't there a new sign of new members coming in on Saturdays , may like be from the . groups ?

May be CC is denying . event, cos afraid current CC members will ask for discount for . event, hence losing money. Better say don't know, and  still make money. :)

Bottom lines for business is improve customers's patronage and sales revunue

Guest Familymen

whoever started this hoax is indeed malicious. very disappointing to have such individuals in the community.

Hoax ?  Think this Hoax benefited CC with more attending during the low peak hours....A GOOD HOAX, but it doesn't seem, as 3 of us was there too, it was indeed packed, usually on Saturday's early afternoons.

Hope it will be like that, so that I can tell my wife I need to work on Saturday afternoons, till 8pm, then home for dinner.

Hoax ? Think this Hoax benefited CC with more attending during the low peak hours....A GOOD HOAX, but it doesn't seem, as 3 of us was there too, it was indeed packed, usually on Saturday's early afternoons.

Hope it will be like that, so that I can tell my wife I need to work on Saturday afternoons, till 8pm, then home for dinner.

I hope you do not have any kids. Gawdddd!!!!!

True enough I was there too, there was this room left unlocked ,  3 guys were inside. Like u said, idiots keep turning on the lights, that they finally decided to lock the room.

So indeed the . was there. They paid their own entry frees and CC  did benefit from these group's presence at CC, even it was a pvt organised event. It will not hurt CC, since . members paid. 

As for Below  25 years old free entry, is this CC Cadets's offer to all ?

It was indeed pack as early as  by 1.45pm , from the previous few weeks, same time. . members did turn up. When I arrived, already there was a queue.

Even poppers were sold out by 1.45 pm, when we try to buy, was told sold out.

Many new faces were there from the usual CC statutes faces.

I had 6 shots of fun ...letf at 730 pm

Think . did not said it is a Cruise Club Event.  But it is a . event using Cruise Club.

Most read wrong LOL

Think . did not said it is a Cruise Club Event.  But it is a . event using Cruise Club.

Most read wrong LOL

yesterday ( Sa)  while leaving CC  at 8.00 pm saw a ladylike " TS looking guy" with long hair and hairpin and a chub .

CC staff even allows him to enter.....so no Quality Control , and yet admits both...gosh...

in HK and Taiwan, they will not be admitted for damage of image, as per claim, hunks in their website.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic