Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest crusiegoer

didnt really have any problems with the counter staff as it was always only a 5 mins encounter with them.

is just that sometimes they give really small towel to me which i have problems hiding my jewels.

heard that there was even a . hole in some rooms and the lube/condom dispenser was missing in most rooms..

this is a serious problem .. may i suggest any kind soul who can help to highlight this issue to AFA or oogachaga or even HPB to address this problem..

i am now on PEP drugs now bcos of one unknown cruiser who did'nt wear condom as he claim that there were none. 

Guest CustomerUnserviced

Those who complained about customer service in Singapore, wait until you experience what customer service in the land down under is all about. The owner and the staff are the king there not customers even though you are paying high prices of everything there. Customer service is non existent, substandard and delivered with an attitude.

I never had any problems whenever I go to cruise. I am friendly with the staff, the staff are friendly to me.

If you want to be treated well, treat others well too. Just because we pay, doesnt mean we are king. We need to treat those who serve us with equal respect.

Also, i hope you did email them to express any grievance instead of just complaining in the forums - its quite obvious you are either a competitor or a really unreasonable customer who probably didnt score with anybody that night.

Today a young group of malay aunties were parading n talking so loudly in the maze. Such irritants.no looks, no body, no manners, no class. They should be denied entry for causing nuisance.

Guest Curious

Cruise club staff attitude are very very bad!!! Very rude and don't feel apology of their bad service. They can told the customer off that they are partimer and don't need this job. I urge cruiseclub management look into this matter seriously!!! I will not visit again. You just loss a regular customer.

I do not think they will tell the customer off for no reason. Maybe you should share what exactly happened honestly...

Ic, so they are there for eye candies and not serious on the work! No wonder so bad attitude and rude and the place is so dirty.

You really think they work there for pleasure and to serve customers?.... most probably they just need the money... and that's it (oh and maybe free sauna usage). I'm sure cleaning up the mess, the rooms and all is not what they are looking forward to every day when they go to work.

Why expect so much from them? You're not going there to socialize with the staff. All I need is them to be quick and efficient at the door and then once inside, keep the place relatively clean, which can be a challenge when you see what some can leave behind them... is it too much to ask to just throw your papers and condoms inside the trashbin when you're done? Everything is still on the bed... it's gross.... I guess their rooms like the same.

Guest Typical Singaporean

Because cruise is rated 4.5 stars sauna. So expect 4.5 stars service. Why not ask the staff to lube your catch up and lay towel on the bed before you have sex? And call for room service in the room for them to clean the room when u walk in to see tissue all around? Seriously wake up la. I guess they will be more than happy to have one lesser customer like you complain east complain west. Make their lives so much easier as well.

Guest 4.5stars My shit

Because cruise is rated 4.5 stars sauna. So expect 4.5 stars service. Why not ask the staff to lube your catch up and lay towel on the bed before you have sex? And call for room service in the room for them to clean the room when u walk in to see tissue all around? Seriously wake up la. I guess they will be more than happy to have one lesser customer like you complain east complain west. Make their lives so much easier as well.

Honestly the cleanliness of Cruise Club  have dropped tremendously.

Sticky spermy floorings, smelly steam rooms, dirty maze, no condoms, no  cleaning papers, Lousy staff attitudes.....etc..... except for aircon and music is good.

You really think they work there for pleasure and to serve customers?.... most probably they just need the money... and that's it (oh and maybe free sauna usage). I'm sure cleaning up the mess, the rooms and all is not what they are looking forward to every day when they go to work.

Why expect so much from them? You're not going there to socialize with the staff. All I need is them to be quick and efficient at the door and then once inside, keep the place relatively clean, which can be a challenge when you see what some can leave behind them... is it too much to ask to just throw your papers and condoms inside the trashbin when you're done? Everything is still on the bed... it's gross.... I guess their rooms like the same.

You're the official nanny for cruise club employees so attached to them, concerned for their welfare, etc. Bless your kind heart!

Honestly the cleanliness of Cruise Club have dropped tremendously.

Sticky spermy floorings, smelly steam rooms, dirty maze, no condoms, no cleaning papers, Lousy staff attitudes.....etc..... except for aircon and music is good.

I think they should change their boring dance music. Get Glenn Gooi and Dick Lee to curate their music and coordinate their decor. Then get Oogachaga and AFA volunteers to guard the steam room to make sure patrons who pee in it lick the floor clean before they are allowed to exit.

You know all these complaints about sauna this , sauna that, unfriendly staff lah. cute ones ignoring me lah, some people from cobra club go in for free lah. complaints after complaints.

Talking about gay saunas, lets compare singapore and other east asian saunas.

IN Japan, a lot of the saunas use a vending machine system, there is no human face to collect  your money, you pay a vending machine , you get a ticket, the ticket is exchanged for locker keys and shoe lock keys, everyone follows the stipulated rules, people who don't follow the rules to the dot , will be bio by the management, any more rules breaking the sauna operators show the customer the door out.

The japanese influence the koreans and the Taiwanese, their saunas also use vending machines,

the saunas in korea are whisper quiet, nobody talks loudly in the saunas when cruising, everyone speaks softly , and even when having fireworks during sex, the moans are muffled,and everyone try to keep the place clean and tidy, they wipe with antiseptic wipes provided in the room to clean up for the next customer to use, the showers are horrid but the play rooms are clean , they dont even have doors only cloth curtains for the cubicles,

In japan a lot of the gay saunas also do not have individual cubicles with doors, only curtains. the japanese are bit louder when having sex, but they also keep the place clean and tidy and also curtains are used for privacy, people there have this culture of comformity and also they are generally homogenous.

Our local saunas in contrast, have a difference lah, good or bad , we are waht we are, ...........

Guest cruisegoer

I think they should change their boring dance music. Get Glenn Gooi and Dick Lee to curate their music and coordinate their decor. Then get Oogachaga and AFA volunteers to guard the steam room to make sure patrons who pee in it lick the floor clean before they are allowed to exit.

anyone who frequent cruise club will agrees with your statement.. we're not asking for hotel standard.. it is only a few dirty guys who pee or cum in common areas but it is also the responsibility of their staff and management to check on the situation and clean it up necessarily..   

nowadays we hardly see any of their staff doing cleaning patron in the maze apart from re-filling the mouth wash.. 

Thursday CC quality is not very good..but still sizable crowd (more than 40). Less statues and more proactive guys today. Seems to be much easier to cruise on relatively less crowded days as compared to weekends where everyone seems to be waiting for the big catch. Plenty of rooms available..no waiting time also.

Edited by Manbane

What are the demographics of the crowd at CC?

The website seems to show that the crowd consists mainly of fairly well-built to muscular guys in their 20s or 30s.

Roughly what is the percentage of twinks to bears to daddies to hunks?

and also the ratio of the races? 

Im 175cm, twinkish swimmers built, but not extremely toned or muscular as the known advertised crowd. 

Would someone like this be easily welcome there?

more often than not, good service starts from ourselves.  if we want people to smile and be polite to us, we should do the same first.  unless we have been nice to them and they are rude at us then there is something wrong.

it's that simple.  ;)

Edited by supermann

Guest TaChung Guy

Is the Taichung guy here ? Met u with your B, but he was busy as u were  busy too.

You re not relax, u keep worrying if you B will be taken away.

Since u come with your B, so be it

One fucking pinoy at the club treated others like meat today. After being rejected by one guy he later tried to shove him out of a room, RUDELY when he had entered it first before him. Fucking foreign trash! Bloody disgrace to his home country.

Is the Taichung guy here ? Met u with your B, but he was busy as u were busy too.

You re not relax, u keep worrying if you B will be taken away.

Since u come with your B, so be it

They speak 闽南语, I think both are btm. I saw the younger one being pulled into the room.

i think cruise hired a few new staff. I saw a staff in normal casual tee leading a cruise staff in red, going around the rooms sweeping the floor, telling him off dont just walk blindly, look around for rubbisn on the floor. Pretty strict.

You know all these complaints about sauna this , sauna that, unfriendly staff lah. cute ones ignoring me lah, some people from cobra club go in for free lah. complaints after complaints.

Talking about gay saunas, lets compare singapore and other east asian saunas.

IN Japan, a lot of the saunas use a vending machine system, there is no human face to collect  your money, you pay a vending machine , you get a ticket, the ticket is exchanged for locker keys and shoe lock keys, everyone follows the stipulated rules, people who don't follow the rules to the dot , will be bio by the management, any more rules breaking the sauna operators show the customer the door out.

The japanese influence the koreans and the Taiwanese, their saunas also use vending machines,

the saunas in korea are whisper quiet, nobody talks loudly in the saunas when cruising, everyone speaks softly , and even when having fireworks during sex, the moans are muffled,and everyone try to keep the place clean and tidy, they wipe with antiseptic wipes provided in the room to clean up for the next customer to use, the showers are horrid but the play rooms are clean , they dont even have doors only cloth curtains for the cubicles,

In japan a lot of the gay saunas also do not have individual cubicles with doors, only curtains. the japanese are bit louder when having sex, but they also keep the place clean and tidy and also curtains are used for privacy, people there have this culture of comformity and also they are generally homogenous.

Our local saunas in contrast, have a difference lah, good or bad , we are waht we are, ...........

That sounds pretty ideal.

I think that's something worth taking a leaf out of the book from!

Staff today were so unfriendly never even bother to smile and very presistent on selling their stupid passes!

Take this as an opportunity for growth.  The staff is not considered to be important in the sauna experience, which is nearly exclusively the good sex to be had there.  So if they are unpleasant, don't give a damn about it !!!  See them (in your mind) as part of the furniture of the place and don't lose your nice smile.  If the owner chooses to place right at the entrance some weird, ugly, broken down, stained furniture,  that's his own bad sense.

Guest 找台中孩

They speak 闽南语, I think both are btm. I saw the younger one being pulled into the room.

Yeah they spoke Taowanines (闽南语) The younger one is more hunkier, meaty and cute. The other one bore, and out of shape.

Yet the younger one keep looking for the older one.

I was the one who pulled him into the corner room , with another, but he was restless. He keeps worries about his B, if he has been taken by others.

希望你在这能找到你  请留LINE 我电你

Guest Rise in Japanese in Shogun

with the recent bad comments of Cruise Club, Shogun and TMC, have been piking up an increase of foreigners ( Japanese, Pinoys and Koreans)

I think its high time Cruise Club, to do something to draw back these foreigners instead of them heading to Shogun and TMC.

May be a special entry rate for Foreigners on the low peak hours like Saurdays 2pm- 5pm, cos these are are the most horny times, they always awaited for Saunas to Open.

Guest regular

Just wanted to update that there is only the $118 promo going on now, so its either u buy that or pay per entry

I didn't buy it.

Just as well, will give me a good reason not to visit so often

Sometimes the packages just make you visit more which can't be too good

I need to find some other hobbies to occupy myself instead of wasting my life away at the sauna.

I don't understand why this topic is always bombarded with complains about the staff. The staff is only like 5% of the experience, their job is to process your entry, payment, give you towels, clean the rooms and man the cafe. That's all. They're not hotel hospitality staff to show you around, pamper you, treat you like princess and such.

A lot of the complains is like "OMG CRUISE CLUB VERY RUDE" repeated over and over again without explanation of what happen that piss you off. There are some legit posts describing what the staff do that annoy them, but 75% of the posts is just complaining without context. Keep a clear head, explain properly what they do that is rude, then people will take your posts seriously.

Personally, I never had a problem with the staff. They process the entry quickly, and they got make effort to clean up the maze, even though the maze get dirtier faster than they can clean it. The guys sitting on the chair at the staircase might not be 100% friendly but they explain and enforce the rules like the lightstick meaning or no towel days in a friendly manner.

As for some complains that the counter staff never smile at them or what... aiyoh, you rather they make friends with you and hit on you instead of letting you in quickly?? Sometimes got queue, can't afford to chit chat, have to work faster to let everyone in and out. Where got time to treat you like king?

I agree sometimes the rooms get dirty, however customers must also play their part, a lot of them anyhow throw tissue or condoms everywhere without consideration. By the time they leave, another group want to use already, staff got no time to clean them. Of course I still wish for staff to be faster and also stock the lube better, but I also wish that customers to be considerate and minimally throw their tissues into the bin properly can already.

Also, a lot of the complainers are using guest accounts, I wonder if its just a few people who have a personal vendetta against cruise staff. The legit complains usually use normal registered accounts. The guest complains is usually all noise and drama without explanation.

Sorry for the rant, I feel that there's not enough discussion on the more important things like the prices or the fellow customers inside or stories, everything all clouded out by contextless complains about the staff

Maybe it's not the staff but the managers or supervisors - those not in red uniform - who are more yaya papaya and having ennui settled in and who take things for granted thinking they have seen most customers and can afford to harrass or irritate a few for their own selfish pleasure and gains. Or some cafe staff who chit chat with customers and look pissed when another came to ask for service. Such unprofessionalisms are very rude and will be taken as 'challenges'.

Just visited a 2 saunas in kl. Both are impressively clean and smell free despite the crowd. The staff cleaned the places every few hours and everyone was very cooperative. It's time for Sg to learn from Msia.

Guest Complainers

Complaints and complaints. Pay so low as $6 and still complained by customers. I wonder if the management deduct the staff pay if they keep getting complaints? If they deduct the staff pay then all work for free lo and the boss will laugh to bank cos all free labour. Cheap and effective. Complain more. I think the boss will love you all the complain queens. Cos the boss can deduct more and have more free employees.

I find Friday not many people anymore. Saturday now the most crowded. Sunday also crowded, once 10.30pm, crowd lessen, many going home. Tues crowd reasonable, not as much as Friday.

They should use 3rd level beds as orgy session on one of the days. That space is under-utilised.

Cruise has 3 boss. 1 of the boss will cruise at times. If $6 low, then increase to $8.

There's this 1 senior looking guy often at counter. Not the manager. Average muscular, not bad looking. Want to suck his dick. Never see him cruise ever.

I know who that middle aged hunk you talking about. He is a nice guy. There's another middle aged, creepy goldfish eyed looking sister with recently hunked up bod getting despo during after hours, that creeped me out. Ok if you're working there and totally not swoon worthy adonis-like, have some decency not to be a bit so persistent can? Can be scaring away customers.

Guest ~Curious~

Cruise has 3 boss. 1 of the boss will cruise at times. If $6 low, then increase to $8.

There's this 1 senior looking guy often at counter. Not the manager. Average muscular, not bad looking. Want to suck his dick. Never see him cruise ever.

When you see him at the counter?

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic