Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Wednesday crowd is surprisingly small. Think less people than last Thursday. It could be due to the heavy rain in the afternoon. Quite a few stocky regular crowd. I end up modelling for 2 hrs, swaying to the music and chatting with some regulars. Went back empty handed. 

Guest Drama Shouts Over Counter

Wonder why 3 ladies , came to Cruise Club and created a Drama , shouting, asking the manager to come out.  many guys came in and left seeing the commotion.

Looks like they came for a Nata's Fair issue, which Cruise Club promised but did not deliver. 

Wonder why 3 ladies , came to Cruise Club and created a Drama , shouting, asking the manager to come out. many guys came in and left seeing the commotion.

Looks like they came for a Nata's Fair issue, which Cruise Club promised but did not deliver.

Came to look for husband or bfs?

Wonder why 3 ladies , came to Cruise Club and created a Drama , shouting, asking the manager to come out. many guys came in and left seeing the commotion.

They wanted to enter but the counter boy said it's only for men. They felt humiliated and shouted want to complain to AWARE.

Wonder why 3 ladies , came to Cruise Club and created a Drama , shouting, asking the manager to come out.  many guys came in and left seeing the commotion.

is this a joke ?

wow, it real incident...must be very embarrassing situation.

Wednesday crowd is surprisingly small. Think less people than last Thursday. It could be due to the heavy rain in the afternoon. Quite a few stocky regular crowd. I end up modelling for 2 hrs, swaying to the music and chatting with some regulars. Went back empty handed. 

This sure bring a smile to my face.  Its aint easy being candid with oneself.  Keep it up Manbane.

Could there be another cruise club, a travel agency by the same name that went natas, hooked some tricks who scanned google search page for the address and visited it unaware they were looking at another 'cruise club' instead lol! Quite funny if it did occur this way!

Guest Nonsense

What woman at counter, obviously is nonsense.

If you look at their receipt, only states entry $20+. What tour package so cheap one.

Either some people too imaginative or i think their (ex)competitors jealous now cruise is crowded thats why anyhow spread this kind of nonsense.

If you look at their receipt, only states entry $20+. What tour package so cheap one.

Either some people too imaginative or i think their (ex)competitors jealous now cruise is crowded thats why anyhow spread this kind of nonsense.

True, so who's the competitors in Chinatown?

Maybe those women thought $ 20 is the Natas Admission ticket they paid , can be redeem at Cruise Club?

Guest Hubby'sGift

Maybe those women thought $ 20 is the Natas Admission ticket they paid , can be redeem at Cruise Club?

Could be they mistaken their Hubby's bought a Cruise for them ?

Guest cruiselover

i had also met quite a few china boys/guys at cruise .. my first encountered was with this this cute and short guy with the korean-fringe hairstyle who told me he is from ChongQing and have not come out to his parents. He mentioned he was working as a pub singer at Clarke quay and shares a room at pearl hill apartment ... after a year all i can remember now is he had much fairer skin than our local Chinese 

another one who i met recently is called ah loong who works in a bakery shop. wondering where is he now... when i saw him the second time i was in the maze for less than 2 mins when he saw me and grabbed my dick and pull me into a room. He had quite a big boner but choose to let me rammed. After that he wants me to give contact no but i refused politely as i do not know his agenda.  

Maybe those wives thought $20 is the cruise tour package sign up deposit!!! Lol!

These women are the ah soh type I guess. They didn't know how to type in Cruise on yahoo or google??!

These women are the ah soh type I guess. They didn't know how to type in Cruise on yahoo or google??!

No... thry typed but dunno how to cl8ck onyo the page. They saw the contact details from search engibe and went down directly without checking if it's the company they were searching for

So they are not the smart type lah that's why husband or boyfriend go to cruise club to look for excitement.....

Smart women will also marry gays cos straight guys are less attractive to them. What more plain aunties? Lol! Irony is, these wives outsmarted their cheating husbands accidentally this time by being dumb. Lol!

Aiyoh pls lor this isn't the dirst time women visited cruise club creating a scene lol. While ago a lady tailed her husband to cruise club and demanded him to come out at the counter, even cried and shouted at the counter staffs. So many cheating husbands, one or two is bound to get busted.

Guest Emailed Received

Anyone received this too ? :

Due to request of some members who are members of Cruise Club, and do not want to patronise Shogun SPA,
we hereby also extend similar fun at :

Cruise Club
Time : 1 pm to 5 pm (before skin night)
Date : 06/09/2014 ( sat )

Gangfuck / rape scenario expected at :

1. Steam Room
2. Dark rooms
3. 3rd levels

Please do not lock doors to have full fun.

http://www.cruiseclub. sg/

Cruise club will see more fit guys than Shogun.

See u guys there

Aiyoh pls lor this isn't the dirst time women visited cruise club creating a scene lol. While ago a lady tailed her husband to cruise club and demanded him to come out at the counter, even cried and shouted at the counter staffs. So many cheating husbands, one or two is bound to get busted.

OMG, gosh so these women really comes into CC and dramas over their BFs and husbands ?

if Police are called in, what will happen ? 

OMG, gosh so these women really comes into CC and dramas over their BFs and husbands ?

if Police are called in, what will happen ?

These women will be arrested for creating public nuisance, then sued for not giving blow jobs and anal sex to their husbands, and sent for mandatory counselling to learn how to pick and service husbands in the right manner.

Guest TripReview

Anyone received this too ? :

Due to request of some members who are members of Cruise Club, and do not want to patronise Shogun SPA,

we hereby also extend similar fun at :

Cruise Club

Time : 1 pm to 5 pm (before skin night)

Date : 06/09/2014 ( sat )

Gangfuck / rape scenario expected at :

1. Steam Room

2. Dark rooms

3. 3rd levels

Please do not lock doors to have full fun.

http://www.cruiseclub. sg/

Cruise club will see more fit guys than Shogun.

See u guys there

Trip Review @ Cruise Club about the sms/email from planetromeo " Pink_Nation_Asia "   Club  activity

Date :06/09/2014

Time 1 - 5pm

There seem to more ACTION WILD TOPS than usual during the low peak hours, as forecast and planned by ..

Seeing guys many pull into rooms from dark rooms erc

Seeing more new faces and are TOPS.....more wild

I was there, had 10 fxxks...till I left. My frds had average 6-8, Max  was about 16 times.

Hope to there on the next . activity

Trip Review @ Cruise Club about the sms/email from planetromeo " Pink_Nation_Asia "   Club  activity

Time 1 - 5pm

There seem to more ACTION WILD TOPS than usual during the low peak hours, as forecast and planned by ..

I was there, had 10 fxxks...till I left. My frds had average 6-8, Max  was about 16 times.

Yes Indeed. I was there at 1 pm yesterday.   There was an increase of early horny TOPs, who are out there to prowl on many.

Time 1 - 5pm

Do you mean . = Pink_Nation_Asia  of Planetromeo site clubs ?

Seems like the roman statues only start erecting (pun intended) themselves towards the evening time. Those are truly ho kwa bo ho jiak. Action hunks and dudes (non demure, coy type) are the early birds, it seems. And disappear fast into the rooms only to emerge hours later for air, then disappear fast into the rooms for action again. They usually go home very early too and don't linger or stay around for long. They don't hang there or camp overnight!

Seems like the roman statues only start erecting (pun intended) themselves towards the evening time. Those are truly ho kwa bo ho jiak. Action hunks and dudes (non demure, coy type) are the early birds, it seems. And disappear fast into the rooms only to emerge hours later for air, then disappear fast into the rooms for action again. They usually go home very early too and don't linger or stay around for long. They don't hang there or camp overnight!

Fully agreed with you. I was there at 1pm. Was pulled into rooms by  hunks, ( at least 5 -6 counts ), till I have to raise flag to rest, and I left by 430 pm. These are truly vallians hunks, horny , there for a mission and not statutes.

Felt so proud to be hunted by young tops averaging 23-26, guessed because they are admitted for FREE, no fees they pay to enter.

Statutes and high headed guys often come after 5pm to parade at Cruise Club.

PS. Cruise Club is not a place for white. Many whites wear left standing there too, even early hours.

Fully agreed with you. I was there at 1pm. Was pulled into rooms by hunks, ( at least 5 -6 counts ), till I have to raise flag to rest, and I left by 430 pm. These are truly vallians hunks, horny , there for a mission and not statutes.

Felt so proud to be hunted by young tops averaging 23-26, guessed because they are admitted for FREE, no fees they pay to enter.

Statutes and high headed guys often come after 5pm to parade at Cruise Club.

PS. Cruise Club is not a place for white. Many whites wear left standing there too, even early hours.

Lol the SPGs come (pun unintended) during the later hours. I must say the early whites are not as picky as the yellows, browns or blacks. They truly go with the flow and non-discriminating! Kudos to them!

Lol the SPGs come (pun unintended) during the later hours. I must say the early whites are not as picky as the yellows, browns or blacks. They truly go with the flow and non-discriminating! Kudos to them!

LOL, whites have NO PLACE in Cruise. Many tried to act like statutes, but are rejected by Asian cute smooth hunks. only the SPG's goes and tail after them. They should not even waster their money to come Cruise Club, which 99% are Asians for Asians.

LOL, whites have NO PLACE in Cruise. Many tried to act like statutes, but are rejected by Asian cute smooth hunks. only the SPG's goes and tail after them. They should not even waster their money to come Cruise Club, which 99% are Asians for Asians.

Then where they should go? Haha. Should have a directive for them so they won't think asians are cold and standoffish. I HAVE THE APPETITE FOR SOME WHITE MEAT. LOL.

Guest HateBodyOdour

Then where they should go? Haha. Should have a directive for them so they won't think asians are cold and standoffish. I HAVE THE APPETITE FOR SOME WHITE MEAT. LOL.

House sex parties. Wilder than saunas.

Most whites have body odours.

Guest PNA Invited Guests

Time 1 - 5pm

4 of us responded the email from . ( Pink_Nation_Asia) , Planetromeo Club, and arrived at Cruise Club at 1pm.

It was not as packed as in the usual after 5pm, but our lockers were already 70+ number, which means there were at least 70 over guys there, already arrived.

True enough, using the low peak hours, the room were easily available and less statutes standing there.

4 of us, coordinated and hunted  9 over btms, each in a room and traded the BTMS by invading them after each one of us leaves the room, and laid them.

It was great fun. We left about 7pm, when all the statutes arrived.

Hope to be there again next weekend, 1-5 pm with the next . emails notice.

4 of us responded the email from . ( Pink_Nation_Asia) , Planetromeo Club, and arrived at Cruise Club at 1pm.

It was not as packed as in the usual after 5pm, but our lockers were already 70+ number, which means there were at least 70 over guys there, already arrived.

True enough, using the low peak hours, the room were easily available and less statutes standing there.

4 of us, coordinated and hunted  9 over btms, each in a room and traded the BTMS by invading them after each one of us leaves the room, and laid them.

It was great fun. We left about 7pm, when all the statutes arrived.

Hope to be there again next weekend, 1-5 pm with the next . emails notice.

No wonder, the usually off peak hours are a lot more crowded than usual Saturdays that peak after 7pm with statues.

how to join . mailing list / . Club ?

Guest PNA_invited_guests

No wonder, the usually off peak hours are a lot more crowded than usual Saturdays that peak after 7pm with statues.

how to join . mailing list / . Club ?

google clubs at gayromeo . com website .

Type : Pink_Nation_Asia

The admin will approve after u apply for membership. Its FOC - Free of charge

Guest Curious

Actually if we go early we will still meet there right? So don't really have to join this . club event right? Unless it's closed door event for members only?

Actually if we go early we will still meet there right? So don't really have to join this . club event right? Unless it's closed door event for members only?

Think . has its own pvt events, and u get mailing list only if u are a member.  It may or may not be a closed Door Event, but they used spas for garnering attendance.

Hmm I thought locker numbers are rather randomly assigned?

Any fit wants to go?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic