Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Broken Glass Door

Yup,Curse Club, oosp I mean cruise club for the time being.... Got the most best ticks

1. Which one upon open the main door before reach the staffs, u will see the long black face dun bother to greet u?

2.which one the moment u take out yr free pass, immediately raise the voice" today free pass cannot use hor!!!!" (at least they are not 哑巴, which I thought was

3. Which one steam room not function for months also dun repair?

4. Which one upstairs the glass door dropping anytime also dun care?

5. Which one the rooms dun bother to clean up n smelly?

The answers are follow:

1. Curse Club @ Cruise Club

2. Curse Club @ Cruise Club

3. Curse Club @ cruise club

4. Curse Club @ cruise club

5. Cursr Club @ cruise club

Wow best 5 ticks sauna in Singapore! Congratulations to Curse Club, I mean cruise club

The glass door on 3rd level, has it been repaired ?

Could be Bloody, if it falls and breaks some one .   Please do something before some one gets hurt during our next 3 days buy events.

CC can u reply on this ?  Be responsible.  SAFETY FIRST !!!

The glass door on 3rd level, has it been repaired ?

Could be Bloody, if it falls and breaks some one .   Please do something before some one gets hurt during our next 3 days buy events.

CC can u reply on this ?  Be responsible.  SAFETY FIRST !!!

think CC look like going to close their business....everything bo chap better consumed all your multiple pass and free passes! before too late!

Heard that their 3-year lease is gonna expire soon in Nov/Dec 2014 .. Not confirmed if Cruise Management is going to renew or extend their lease .. Let's all wait & see !

cruise club should have an event day where only fit/good-looking guys can enter, so you wouldn't get constantly harassed by cmi people

I guess a post cannot be more wrong!  How you identify the "fit/good-looking guys" ???  How you tell the others to go away ???

Your suggestion reminds of what this place "Double Sauna" in Hong Kong did.  This probably was the most hated sauna in HK. 

If a sauna does that,  and they tell me to go away because I'm not sufficiently "fit/good-looking",  I think I call every government agency to investigate them and I won't stop until they are busted.

I guess a post cannot be more wrong! How you identify the "fit/good-looking guys" ??? How you tell the others to go away ???

Your suggestion reminds of what this place "Double Sauna" in Hong Kong did. This probably was the most hated sauna in HK.

If a sauna does that, and they tell me to go away because I'm not sufficiently "fit/good-looking", I think I call every government agency to investigate them and I won't stop until they are busted.

That's being worse than them. They are doing business, you are being malicious. Typical type A hyper-bitch personality. Turn off!!!!!!

Not to worry even among the fit good looking guys themselves there are divisions and condescension. Some are jealous of the other too when they get rejected by some hunk they fancy or got snatched away by his opponent. They bitch fight among themselves and spread evil rumors about their rivalry here in cc.

So it's not a rosy amicable scene among the fit good looking hunks too.

You see many statues posing because some think they are of high grade and many a times they let their egoistic attitude prevent them from seeking another hunk of better calibre than himself.

Guest Be Warned

Heard that their 3-year lease is gonna expire soon in Nov/Dec 2014 .. Not confirmed if Cruise Management is going to renew or extend their lease .. Let's all wait & see !

DO NOT BUY any passes, just in case like TOWEL CLUB, they sold more than 2000  x $ 350 passes, ripped off customers , one final time, before they closed and ran away.....Just becareful. 

It happened to :

Spartacus / Raw (MAX)  ,  then Towel Club ....it will happen again, after all , you cannot report Police over such scams, as they know you will never report.

Guest Be Warned

DO NOT BUY any passes, just in case like TOWEL CLUB, they sold more than 2000  x $ 350 passes, ripped off customers , one final time, before they closed and ran away.....Just becareful. 

It happened to :

Spartacus / Raw (MAX)  ,  then Towel Club ....it will happen again, after all , you cannot report Police over such scams, as they know you will never report.

Guest Double Sauna HK

I guess a post cannot be more wrong!  How you identify the "fit/good-looking guys" ???  How you tell the others to go away ???

Your suggestion reminds of what this place "Double Sauna" in Hong Kong did.  This probably was the most hated sauna in HK. 

If a sauna does that,  and they tell me to go away because I'm not sufficiently "fit/good-looking",  I think I call every government agency to investigate them and I won't stop until they are busted.

Yes Double Sauna in HK, had a one way glass panel. The person inside will look through this panel , as u press the bell to enter.

He checks and thinks you are oK, the door will be open, You enter and pay.

If you are Fat,etc....rejected face./..u wait long long, finally u leave.

This way, you think, the sauna is closed.

DO NOT BUY any passes, just in case like TOWEL CLUB, they sold more than 2000 x $ 350 passes, ripped off customers , one final time, before they closed and ran away.....Just becareful.

It happened to :

Spartacus / Raw (MAX) , then Towel Club ....it will happen again, after all , you cannot report Police over such scams, as they know you will never report.

Wow! They pocketed $700,000 just like that!

That's being worse than them. They are doing business, you are being malicious. Typical type A hyper-bitch personality. Turn off!!!!!!

To be "doing business" is not a valid excuse.  Tell me if someone refuses to give you service because of your race, color, you would think "well, they are doing business"!   We had this here in the US in the times when a Black person could not come in to a place reserved for Whites.  So how is it different if a business rejects the ugly so the 'beautiful' are happier?   PURE DISCRIMINATION.

Your post indicates a Typical type AA hyper-bitch personality, so you may not agree with me.   But, depending on your response to this post, we will see if you are instead a Typical type AAA hyper-bitch personality. :lol: 

Hmmm... how you know they sold more than 2000 x $350 passes?   Can you share?

Now you know why most of the times you CANNOT really use your Free Passes because they created so many UNNECESSARY so called "SPECIAL EVENTS" which is actually MEANINGLESS ! .. This way , they will try to sell you MULTI-VISIT PASSES which is really expensive so that you can use them even on SPECIAL EVENTS !

What's the point of giving Free Passes when most of the time you CANNOT really use them because of so MANY SPECIAL EVENTS ? Ridiculous ! ! !

It happened to :

Spartacus / Raw (MAX)  ,  th

en Towel Club ....it will happen again, after all , you cannot report Police over such scams, as they know you will never report.

To what i know , TOWEL CLUB 6-VISIT PASS costs only $108 at that time & there's NO SUCH PASSES that costs $350 !!!

If there is , i don't think anyone would buy them !!!

太夸张了吧!!!

Yes i ever wrote to CC about the free pass..too many restrictions and they might as well dont give as it creates more unhappiness. This is especially the case when their events are not exactly

special or anything..just created to channel crowds to specific days basically. Also agree they need to up their service standard especially when they are leading now else they might jolly well

lose their customer base like what happen to Absolute when CC first came about.

As for chubs and seniors, it creates diversity as long as they don't flood the place and start to turn off the rest. Lately i have met very aggressive guys ( chubs and seniors included)..can be really annoying..and i am a big guy.

So i cannot imagine how the small built guy can handle them. These new faces seem to surface only recently..in the past..people generally just leave you alone if you give clear signal that you are not interested.

Totally naked is called skin night and is an event ?...

.what kind of effort did Cruise Club puts in to create an event ? 

Decoration ,food, etc ....NONE....except All GAY FOOLs strip to naked, then call it Skin Night ...Skin you alive night....TOTAL CRAP !!!!!

Totally naked is called skin night and is an event ?...

.what kind of effort did Cruise Club puts in to create an event ?

Decoration ,food, etc ....NONE....except All GAY FOOLs strip to naked, then call it Skin Night ...Skin you alive night....TOTAL CRAP !!!!!

You want japanese theme along with skin night? Sakura, lanterns, origami, kimonos hung on wall? Sushi and sashimi buffet served on naked hunks' bodies? :D

KNS...want to attract more customer...please dun use this cheapo method lo..

What stupid F1 Event, they have today ?   No one till now.  Less than 3 patrons...since 12 noon, just now.... I AM BACK TO OFFICE, AFTER TAKING 1/2 ANNUAL LEAVE.

CRUISE WELCOMES THE WORLD WITH OUR NIGHT RACE SPECIAL THIS WEEKEND

Don't miss our exciting 3 day lineup as we gear up for the annual night race! starts from 12 noon on Friday

CC u call this F1 event on a working Friday ????? Outright Cheating customers, by calling it an Event today , NOT A SINGLE SOUL .

It's like when katy perry came to perform at previous f1 concert, superstar sundays at zirca called their sunday party that weekend the katy perry party, welcomed her on their website, etc. Sounded like she'll be dropping by after her performance to greet her fans pr something. Turned out it's just another party playing more of her hits. Almost kana cheated! Lol. :D

It's like when katy perry came to perform at previous f1 concert, superstar sundays at zirca called their sunday party that weekend the katy perry party, welcomed her on their website, etc. Sounded like she'll be dropping by after her performance to greet her fans pr something. Turned out it's just another party playing more of her hits. Almost kana cheated! Lol. :D

The organisers were trying to make their events sound more happening by opportunistically linking to these big acts and events to cash in on the opportunity. Of cos, they will call it free publicity for both sides. Like as if the big names needed their help to publicise. LOL! :D

The organisers were trying to make their events sound more happening by opportunistically linking to these big acts and events to cash in on the opportunity. Of cos, they will call it free publicity for both sides. Like as if the big names needed their help to publicise. LOL! :D

I am CC with my laptop now. What event ....stupid soulless ...less than 20 persons here at cc now.  Leaving soon @ 2.45 pm... Fucking Cheat CC

Guest nevertakemedicine

This person must be never take medication, keep spreading fake info about cruise. Must be jealous competitor. Cruise opens from 2pm on friday as state on their website. Not 12pm lo. How you go in? Break in isit? Want to be malicious use some brain la.

This person must be never take medication, keep spreading fake info about cruise. Must be jealous competitor. Cruise opens from 2pm on friday as state on their website. Not 12pm lo. How you go in? Break in isit? Want to be malicious use some brain la.

True, Cruise Club opens from 2pm on Fridays. Correct

Poster must be from competitors !!!!

What stupid F1 Event, they have today ?   No one till now.  Less than 3 patrons...since 12 noon, just now.... I AM BACK TO OFFICE, AFTER TAKING 1/2 ANNUAL LEAVE.

Don't miss our exciting 3 day lineup as we gear up for the annual night race! starts from 12 noon on Friday

Did Cruise Club email blast makes a mistake " 12 noon on Friday " ?

CC u call this F1 event on a working Friday ????? Outright Cheating customers, by calling it an Event today , NOT A SINGLE SOUL .

Your post was believable until you said you 12pm... completely lost all credibility.

If you are unhappy with CC just dont visit, dont need to spread lies about it

Yes Double Sauna in HK, had a one way glass panel. The person inside will look through this panel , as u press the bell to enter.

He checks and thinks you are oK, the door will be open, You enter and pay.

If you are Fat,etc....rejected face./..u wait long long, finally u leave.

This way, you think, the sauna is closed.

Double is moved to a bigger and better place. They are renamed hutong now. They still have door policy but not as strict as they needed more customers given the new place is much bigger. Crowd quality is not bad..you don't really see old or very out of shape guys. But the staff attitude sucks..if you think cruise club is bad..they are much worst. Place is very clean though. The guys pose as much as those in cc also.

The anti-CC vitriol is getting a tad too extreme I think and i am and have never been a CC supporter but I believe if you think it sucks for whatever reasons, please don't go. If the place is really as bad as the comments here paint it to be, it will die a natural death. That's it.

• Don't miss our exciting 3 day lineup as we gear up for the annual night race! starts from 12 noon on Friday

Yup all these fake anti-cc comments are getting ridiculous.

Maybe posted by bosses of absolute and keybox cos they very free now and are jealous that cruise is the only popular sauna left. LOL

Why shld kb be jealous? They have their own patrons. And the increase in crowd is coming from some ex kb members. Anyway kb will open again watch out for the news soon in the coming months. They don't need any special events to draw their crowd anyway.

Anyone can update last night's CC claimed F1 Event ?  was it crowded ?   whats happening inside ? Lots of F1 fans ?

Or is it just a gimmick called event so that we can use the re-visit pass ?

Anyone can update last night's CC claimed F1 Event ?  was it crowded ?   whats happening inside ? Lots of F1 fans ?

Or is it just a gimmick called event so that we can use the re-visit pass ?

so so

Guest AussieTOP

Am visiting from Australia this weekend and was at Cruise club on both Thursday and Friday nights. Despite all the complaints on this forum, the staff were doing their job, just like everyone else. There was heaps of condoms and lube in every cubicle. Last night, they stopped the action at around one/two am to clean level 2. Kudos to the staff who sprayed air freshener every now and again.

But what I don't understand is the standing around wall to wall. Do guys go to the sauna for things other than fucking?

Despite that, I did manage to play with some locals. The bottoms I played with were definitely up for a good time.

Thanks guys.

BTW this is merely an observation from an outsider. Purely my view.

Guest 3 Days of F1 Events CC

So CC have 3 days of F1 Events from Friday to Sundays.....Can anyone update....or is it just BULLSHITS, just called F1 Event, gets all naked ?  

How was the crowd ?

Statues as usual ?

Anyone really from F1 as they so claimed ?

So CC have 3 days of F1 Events from Friday to Sundays.....Can anyone update....or is it just BULLSHITS, just called F1 Event, gets all naked ?

How was the crowd ?

Statues as usual ?

Oh so you were expecting Lamborghini car show models on parade, sorry no. Only Toyota and mazdas.

Many Lexus , bmws, Mercedes , jaguars and rolls Royce road hogging as usual right along the main dark traffic right? Time for traffic warden to step in to control the traffic to get them moving.

How was the crowd ?

Statues as usual ?

So its just another gimmick to waste up your re-visits right...trust me...next weekend also cannot use...

No Event at all, just to make it a event so tha one has to pay full price right ?

CC, u have lost your creditials.

Also the HUNK pic, at your website, must be remove to prevent other misconception that CC is a hunk SPA, but many ah pui neh neh and fatso.

Guest whereHappening

So its just another gimmick to waste up your re-visits right...trust me...next weekend also cannot use...

No Event at all, just to make it a event so tha one has to pay full price right ?

CC, u have lost your creditials.

Also the HUNK pic, at your website, must be remove to prevent other misconception that CC is a hunk SPA, but many ah pui neh neh and fatso.

going to their free Hi-tea event and bubble butt event la....

i visited cc last friday and saturday night, i realize not so many candy eyes as before if i compare than the one i visited at may and june.

maybe cc should do some improvement to draw those hot guys come back again.

i notice alot of them all is regular member so if u visit more than 2 times u may feel not so exciting anymore.

well its just my opinion, but it will great if cc got better price for 26-35 :thumb:

I have read some negative comments about Cruise staff but to me they are quite friendly. They always say thank you when I check in and goodbye with hand waving when I leave. I think if you guys want them to treat you nicely, maybe be nice to thrm first ? I always say thank you and smile to them though.

Edited by watdehell

I have read some negative comments about Cruise staff but to me they are quite friendly. They always say thank you when I check in and goodbye with hand waving when I leave. I think if you guys want them to treat you nicely, maybe be nice to thrm first ? I always say thank you and smile to them though.

^ I second that. It works both ways.

Having that said, sometimes no matter how courteous we are, people can still be rude too. I think one shouldn't place such a high expectation especially in places like saunas.

Not that I encountered any bad service or attitude from the staff in CC though. My experiences with them are quite pleasant :) quick check-ins and always with a good greeting haha

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic