Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

Guest Guest

I am a cruise cadet, my last CC visit was on 21 June 2015 which is one of the weekend.  I got oral herpes on my mouth area, after I have deep hard kissing from of the guy there :( 

Did you give him a blow job?  How long it take for the symptom to appear?

I am a cruise cadet, my last CC visit was on 21 June 2015 which is one of the weekend.  I got oral herpes on my mouth area, after I have deep hard kissing from of the guy there :( 

Please do a regular checkup and blood test. as you may not know who is or is not infected. have great fun but do it in a safe way.

Guest CC Patron

Gentle note to CC Management: 

When some terms are clearly stated on your website, at least honour it when the customers are at your door. Not turning them away. :(

At the end of the day, patron traffic is still your biggest asset. Cheers.

Sunday CC is quite crowded at 7 plus. I think somehow the crowd seems to have changed. Generally more young lean/slim type these days. Another uneventful day for me...music is good though. I end up entertaining myself swaying to the music. 

Guest Hot Swimmer

Sunday CC is quite crowded at 7 plus. I think somehow the crowd seems to have changed. Generally more young lean/slim type these days. Another uneventful day for me...music is good though. I end up entertaining myself swaying to the music.

Guess you were in the wrong sauna. Those skinny kids are not suitable to your level. Better try out KB.

Guest Guest

What happened? The travel fair aunties again at Cruise club to redeem cars vouchers?

Aiyoh why aunties must always find lame excuses to peep at hunks. Lol

What is going on in CC?

Yesterday on Youth Day (<25 free), there were at least 100 over guys!

My buddy and I had to share a room with another guy - he just finished a session and decided to come back once he saw us waiting for a room. My buddy and I had to double-f**k him before he could give us some privacy! 

Guest Nanooz

Cleanliness , so many guys with bad smell and the attitude of the ppl inside is so bad . Like there was one guy he kept to pull my hands strongly to go with him WTF!! He have done it four times I was so scared so I went out . Cc was was good place to relax also not only for sex , but now the hot tub is smelly and the sauna room smells all pee I hope it will get better otherwise I dunno where to go!!!!!

Guest the Real  deal

CC is really crowded but are they making money? Most patron arent the paying category...prob Another absolute in the making

Cleanliness , so many guys with bad smell and the attitude of the ppl inside is so bad . Like there was one guy he kept to pull my hands strongly to go with him WTF!! He have done it four times I was so scared so I went out . Cc was was good place to relax also not only for sex , but now the hot tub is smelly and the sauna room smells all pee I hope it will get better otherwise I dunno where to go!!!!!

hahaha.dont know where to go?go home la.aiyoh.lol

Guest -CcRegular-

Thumbs up to the young staff that was working overnight shift yesterday. Last night everyone was talking about how he saved an unconscious guy from being rape by 2 old uncles and firemen-carry him all to the first floor. Strong la young man!

And as for the two guys that tried to take advantage of someone who is unconscious, I personally think that it is extremely shameless and immoral...shame on you...

Guest -CcRegular-

Apparently the two old uncles locked the room and attempted to rape the unconscious guy without his consent. Luckily the staff break open the door and chased them out of the room. If not the consequences might be unthinkable.

Uncles there were rendering assistance or taking advantage? This needs to be clarified, otherwise it will be unthinkable

Guest Guest

Apparently the two old uncles locked the room and attempted to rape the unconscious guy without his consent. Luckily the staff break open the door and chased them out of the room. If not the consequences might be unthinkable.

Wow damn! Those uncles are really shameful creatures!

Guest Guest

Obvious right ? mineral water wont make u unconscious

CC has a license to sell liquor.  But CC will be flouting the rule if it continues to sell after 10.30 pm. 

If you drink, no cruise.  If you cruise, don't drink.  Or risk being raped.

Guest Guest

Thumbs up to the young staff that was working overnight shift yesterday. Last night everyone was talking about how he saved an unconscious guy from being rape by 2 old uncles and firemen-carry him all to the first floor. Strong la young man!

And as for the two guys that tried to take advantage of someone who is unconscious, I personally think that it is extremely shameless and immoral...shame on you...

He must be a small and skinny guy.  Otherwise, I can't imagined how the young staff can bring him down the long flight of staircase.

Guest Guest

If you are drunk and wants to sleepover Pls lock the door! I won't side on the drunkard too! He has the energy to go into the room to sleep and not lock the door ? Some drunksrds do it on purpose to get a good fuck . Premeditated !

Anyone can share what's the event is like ? What's the magical maze about

I was there tonight and I think I know what the magical maze means. They install some dancing lights in the maze. That is all. Makes the maze brighter than usual and make it easier for U to check out each other's faces. The darkest corner of the maze where U find a lower platform and serve as a place with the purpose of glory holes? Well it is quite brightly lit. Where it seems to have the most action, now everyone is avoiding that place. I usually scored there. Not that I am butt ugly but people are less choosy in the dark. 

Eventually tonight I went to the steam room and in the darkness, finally got my release. Sucked a young chap off

anyone notice this straight looking guy in smoking area around 11pm? he is chinese, body is  quite stocky and he has a very nice ass. =)) 

he got red birth mark in mid chest.

i followed him in dark room, but i lost him. those type of guy i like. lol 

Guest sad&disgusted

I am truely disgusted from the comments, why would anyone go to such a sad place beside spreading more STDs.what would your parents say?

I was there tonight and I think I know what the magical maze means. They install some dancing lights in the maze. That is all. Makes the maze brighter than usual and make it easier for U to check out each other's faces. The darkest corner of the maze where U find a lower platform and serve as a place with the purpose of glory holes? Well it is quite brightly lit. Where it seems to have the most action, now everyone is avoiding that place. I usually scored there. Not that I am butt ugly but people are less choosy in the dark. 

Eventually tonight I went to the steam room and in the darkness, finally got my release. Sucked a young chap off

CC always think of "amazing themes" but it is nothing fantastic really.  A few blinking lights here and there.

The steam room is where most of the action happened.  Upstair is like a showcase for display and walking zombies.

You got release by sucking off a guy?

I am truely disgusted from the comments, why would anyone go to such a sad place beside spreading more STDs.what would your parents say?

Of course we don't tell our parents when frequenting the saunas. 

CC always think of "amazing themes" but it is nothing fantastic really.  A few blinking lights here and there.

The steam room is where most of the action happened.  Upstair is like a showcase for display and walking zombies.

You got release by sucking off a guy?

The steam room should be bigger then. Hahah. Like TMC. YA. I prefer to serve than to be served. Maybe I am cut.

When someone is "truly disgusted and cannot understand why anyone does such-and-such", there is always the possibility that the problem lies with the disgusted one.

This is most probably the case here.

For us gays who are warm-blooded creatures, it is a blessing that there are gay saunas where we can find the experiences that attract us to these places.

We can discuss all day long the pros and cons,  But:

With a minimum of precautions we can make the sauna experiences mostly positive, and they are difficult to find elsewhere.  

And the visits to gay saunas are usually a matter of choice.  

A matter of personal freedom.

Disgusted ? Don't go to sauna . Simple and easy.

Syo being judgmental

This sounds like a straight gal. She must be new on the internet. Why is she surfing a gay forum? What would her parents say? Haha

I find toilets cruising are more disgusting than saunas as its smelly and unhygienic.

Definitely.  Saunas have showers and rooms to play and relax.  Ever since the first sauna opened its door, I had stopped toilet cruising.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -guest-

I was there yesterday for the 1st time out of curiosity. Noticed a room was occupied by a Ang Mo for a long time. He just disgusted me by treat us asian like a slut... always think they are much superior than us. Im not accusing, he practically open the door wide and told the person get lost after F***ing him in front of everyone .Maybe he is your friend but im sure all of us here are to have fun and relax... such treatment is the reason why i will never play with them.

^^

You are naive, it is an open secret lah that most Ang Mohs old and young especially those who work and live in Asia are usually snob and feel superior because they know it too well many SPG/Bs would happily service them gao gao.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic