Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

I do wonder that in the unlikely event of a fire, with the temporary wall panel locked in place (a key is required to unlock in order to remove it) and with the rear staircase blocked off with planters and bamboo blinds on all three levels, how would people escape? Towards the end of the event - the staff attempted to unlock the wall panel. They fiddled with it for about 20-30 minutes but to no avail because the lock had jammed.

I agree. With the wall panel blocking the corridor and locked, together with the fact that it's very dark, most people won't be able to escape if there is a fire. The only way out would be through the dark room, where there are already too many people squeezing along its narrow corridor, and the steps there would just make people even more likely to fall when there is an emergency.

I haven't been to the skin night at CC. But the Friday swimwear night i went to a few weeks' ago was quite enjoyable. There was a wall of young pretty boys stand and model there. Orgies were going on in the dark room where it was crowded, but not suffocatingly so.

Edited by Traveler3032

Guest heremeee

Was there last night for their nude event. Saw this guy about 1.6m, with a hot bod. He walked around without covering his privates. Managed to touched it. He was completely hairless n has a nice uncut dick. Enjoyable night. Ha

Guest Safe and Sound

I agree. With the wall panel blocking the corridor and locked, together with the fact that it's very dark, most people won't be able to escape if there is a fire. The only way out would be through the dark room, where there are already too many people squeezing along its narrow corridor, and the steps there would just make people even more likely to fall when there is an emergency.

So this is a disaster in waiting.  Then time consuming investigation and finger pointing after it happened.   

Seriously, has CC got the Fire Safety Permit issued and renewed ?   If not, then go AYOR.

hi guys, will be going down foam party event.. anyone can share how is it gonna be like? where will the foam be held at.. is it at the first floor in front of the shower? what to expect

1 hour ago, Guest dray said:

hi guys, will be going down foam party event.. anyone can share how is it gonna be like? where will the foam be held at.. is it at the first floor in front of the shower? what to expect

Maybe someone can share their experience with you as I have been to one before. Location wise, I heard from friends that it is at the top level. Best to go early before they run out of lockers as a larger than usual turnout is usually expected for such events.

Ok so I went to Cruise on Sunday for their foam party... To avoid the queue and the chance of not getting a locker, i went quite early, at around 5:30pm. There was a small queue at the counter... maybe 4 or 5 guys waiting to get it. It was already kinda crowded but nothing out of the ordinary.

After walking around a bit it was soon 6:30 and I walked back down to the locker area.... it was like a sea of men.... really... it was fully packed with guys everywhere. There were all shapes, sizes and ages but I would say the majority was less than 30. A quite a few ang mo as well. So yeah, it was super packed, barely had space to walk around in the maze without touching someone else. And when the foam started it was even worse. I don't really like the foam though.... went up to the 3rd floor to take a foam "bath" and see what it's all about....  I would say that the hottest ones are not in the foam :) You basically walk up (skin night as of 7PM when the foam starts) from the main stairs, there's a staff there at the entrance directing you to the entry of the foam, which is really quite small. You walk through that pool of foam and exit from the other side, where there 2 toilets are (and usually the computers) where a few staff stand to shower you and give you a clean dry small towel to dry yourself up. Then you walk back down to the 2nd floor through those stairs, the ones that are usually closed.

The annoying thing is that you have to then walk through the maze to go back down to the lockers.... so it's all wet and smells like foam inside the maze...

But it was really packed, nice bodies, cute faces. Pretty sure there was someone for everyone's taste. It was fun. I would skip the foam though haha. Unless you love grabbing and being grabbed in there.... some were even doing it there.... kinda gross when you think of it. And I hope they were using condoms...

Visited cruise club for the first time..... it's was surprised to me singapire has a place for people to meet up haha. *friend brought me there 

Everyone is so friendly and sorry to those whom did not get to play with my nipple haha due to the crowd around me haha. Next time yeah

Such a great place to visit hehe 

*crowd from 4pm to 9pm was abit boring but still got ppl 

Edited by Benjamin Tay
Typo

i wonder why there is a need to humble boast like this... 

but wat i really wanted to say was, CC is definitely not what it used to be... a crowd will gather around any lifeform with nips, so i wldn't be too flattered if i were u

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Tay said:

Everyone is so friendly and sorry to those whom did not get to play with my nipple haha due to the crowd around me haha. Next time yeah

On 3 January 2016 at 2:28 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Lockers availability is quite annoying I remember. This is my departure gift to myself :P

Moderators altered his post and deleted mine. "This is my departure gift to myself :P" --> this is still a potential sneaky self-advertising. Moderators are biased towards some "foreign talents".

19 hours ago, Beefycub said:

it's also not due to the apps tho, if that's wat u meant.

the A listers have their own grids now.

ps: i'm not one of them, so don't ask me how to get in.

it could also be the A listers have enough fun and settle down or they have downgrade to B or C listers due to age, change of body shape...

I think the gay sauna business in Singapore, or anywhere else in the world, is so cut-throat in competition such that the owners would perpetually be worried if they will be next to close. 

Especially in such a small country like Singapore.

Apps definitely play a part in the declining popularity of the sauna scene here, and unless you are as internationally well-known or as well-maintained as eg. Aniki in Taipei, you have to be prepared sooner rather than later that your patrons might just leave and go somewhere nicer, better, bigger or newer (what's new?)

is the size that matters as well, aniki is huge so is babylon bkk....aniki had a good gym and they have come up with selling gym membership and position themselve as the only gay gym in Taipei while babylon also operate a b&b and massage services as part of their business, in these places u can easily spend half a day even if u don't get a catch but here, u probably get bored after an hour without a catch and that is when u see people start to play with their phone....

9 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

Ok so I went to Cruise on Sunday for their foam party... To avoid the queue and the chance of not getting a locker, i went quite early, at around 5:30pm....

The annoying thing is that you have to then walk through the maze to go back down to the lockers.... so it's all wet and smells like foam inside the maze...

But it was really packed, nice bodies, cute faces. Pretty sure there was someone for everyone's taste. It was fun. I would skip the foam though haha. Unless you love grabbing and being grabbed in there.... some were even doing it there.... kinda gross when you think of it. And I hope they were using condoms...

It must be terribly annoying to walk through a maze full of nude bodies... so wet and smelling like foam (I have never noticed the smell of foam),  you surely prefer to walk through long corridors of the MRT on rush hour with only clothed bodies and smells of sweat, or through some miles of trails of thick jungle in the Amazon with insects biting you.

I find the foam a special treat, love to grab and being grabbed (I'm not an old fat uncle desperate to touch some flesh), and if some people do it there this is no more gross than when I do it and if they use condoms or not this is their business.

4 hours ago, azimuth said:

It has slowly become a thing with the past. Technology is taking over.

Technology will take over when we have robots that perfectly imitate cute boys desperate to have the hottest sex with you,  or equipment of "virtual reality" that make you feel like being surrounded by 72 virgin (and not so virgin) males whose only interest is to make you happy.

In the meantime, I see no reason why gay saunas should become obsolete. On the contrary, it seems that "nude nights" now exist nearly everywhere, and special events like nude foam parties and orgies (especially in more sleazy saunas elsewhere) are easier to find.  Such atmosphere does not exist when a couple of hot gays get together in a private setting, who can have good sex but there is no chasing or being chased, being accepted or rejected, expectations of finding something better, and other interesting emotions that make up a sauna experience.  

Guest lethree

Just wondering,

I know u guys go to sauna for sex but would u guys go for threesome if u guys are asked to?

Ive seen a few occassion where by 3 guys came out of the room together.

Buy when i tried to ask if anyone interested in threesome, mostly would be uncomfortable about it.

Just trying to gather some thoughts.

1 hour ago, Clickclock said:

was at cruise yesterday, the counter staff referred to me by name for the first time! that's something that never happened before.

That's creepy and i find it an insult if i am recognised by staff in a sex establishment, much less a borderline CMI one.

7 hours ago, Guest said:

That's creepy and i find it an insult if i am recognised by staff in a sex establishment, much less a borderline CMI one.

must be a very paranoid and insecure guest

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

5 hours ago, Clickclock said:

must be a very paranoid and insecure guest

It's the same as a restaurant PR OR MANAGER REMEMBERING YOUR NAME? I don't think so....

same reason i cannot bring myself to hangout at a gay sauna for their gym, food, facilities or ambiance, if not for the sex.

Am i the the only one here? I don't think so...

Imagine the staff see you outside and calls out to you in front of your group of gay and straight friends and you're only to the gay ones, you will have to lie through your teeth to one group in front of another... Haha

2 minutes ago, Clickclock said:

To each his own. I sew nothing wrong with that. Im open about my sex life. My friends are cool with that

Then you are a unicorn. How to become like you?

29 minutes ago, lonesight said:

Short report on visit yesterday:

Gym wednesday has become need-to-go-gym wednesday.

chubs chubs chubs.

LOL!  At least it shows the importance to go to gym for the sauna-goers.

If it would be so easy as going to gym Wednesday to be fit by Saturday...

But it is worth!  Even if it takes a year to get fit.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

LOL!  At least it shows the importance to go to gym for the sauna-goers.

If it would be so easy as going to gym Wednesday to be fit by Saturday...

But it is worth!  Even if it takes a year to get fit.

Definitely worth it. End result is a more energetic and healthy body. A sexy one that is envy by others too.

2 hours ago, teatree said:

Definitely worth it. End result is a more energetic and healthy body. A sexy one that is envy by others too.

A lean fit body helps the advancement in career too. More job opening for fit guys than fat guys.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Why they never lucky draw for madonna tics? Whose that girl? Whose passe? No one wants your free passes, so paiseh

An lass you suppose Tham am sure they will feel happy also will giving away as lucky draw!! 

4 hours ago, lonesight said:

Missed connections.

Tuesday @ cc. Trying to find Ian here. You told me u r pinoy. We had great fun together before u left :) PM me if u see this,

The Main forum is not for you to post your missed connection.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 15 January 2016 at 0:30 AM, Guest Guess said:

An lass you suppose Tham am sure they will feel happy also will giving away as lucky draw!! 

This is like a puzzle. Maybe the reply was dictated into a phone with faulty voice recognition. I think the beginning is "unless you support them" but I'm not sure. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Hornyverse said:

Is it a good idea if I go there on Wednesdat around 5pm? Would there be a good crowd (in my case: fit, 20-30ish).

depend, even you may find those type as singapore can be shy or picky sometime haha unless you are hot too hehe 

39 minutes ago, azimuth said:

I was told the younger generation do not visit saunas such as Cruise Club already. Is this statement qualified?

Partly correct.  They visit only when there is a long weekend holiday with free entry. 

You still can find them in the gym, tapping on their smartphone instead of gymming.  

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

Partly correct.  They visit only when there is a long weekend holiday with free entry. 

You still can find them in the gym, tapping on their smartphone instead of gymming.  

I suppose in this era, you don't need to go to saunas to find like minded people. It is probably easier using a smartphone. :-)

11 minutes ago, azimuth said:

I suppose in this era, you don't need to go to saunas to find like minded people. It is probably easier using a smartphone. :-)

Agreed.  But saunas is what you see is what you get.  Too many fakes in the smartphone apps. 

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic