Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

If I feel like I'm not the ideal body type that will get hit on, should I still just go?

Hopefully you work on your self-confidence, self-esteem and ask in the future if you will find YOUR ideal body type to hit on.

YOU should hit in YOUR ideal body type, instead of getting hit by someone else whose ideal body type is their business.

All Saunas only allow those above 18. Same goes for BW Forum.

If I catch you coming to this forum. I will inform your parents and have them punish you.

Now get lost from here.

Clap clap

This is what I call good BW administration.

Be careful of trouble makers.

Thumb up.

Turned 18 like a few months ago... Kinda a virgin would you recommend me going lol

Unless you want to remain a virgin all your life, you need to start sometime.

But do it smartly. Don't...  just to please somebody... do anything YOU don't want to do.

With this priority you should give to yourself, not others,  a gay sauna is not a bad place to start. 

Not sure whether to go... And alone... My first time going to a sauna since i turned 18 just not long ago... Should i still go though??

if u go, pls practise safe sex

Guest hellleoz

i am a cadet(18 to 25 years) do i need to sign up for membership to visit CC? N what is the attire there? Just wear a towel??

I believe all new entrants need to sign up for membership regardless of age.

The attire depends on the theme of the day. Sometimes towel, sometimes undergear. Other times birthday suit. Do u like to show your kkj?

Guest eastjocks

Hi wow I just hear frm my fren that abt 2yrs ago a muscle marry got beaten up one of the nite till his face like swell bruise and blue black.Any one witness it as my fren say the guy hit him is smaller built than him.So weird why fight peace guys.......

Hi wow I just hear frm my fren that abt 2yrs ago a muscle marry got beaten up one of the nite till his face like swell bruise and blue black.Any one witness it as my fren say the guy hit him is smaller built than him.So weird why fight peace guys.......

Many muscle mary are 自欺欺人 after investing so much money, time and effort on their bodies. Many go for facials too. Not at all surprising if one overestimated his own charms and sprang the wrong persistent move on the wrong guy.

Go to the sauna with an open mind, and not opened legs.   It is dark, crowded and narrow.  Chances of guys touching you or "molest" you is common.  Seemed like the smaller guy did that but was rejected violently by the muscle Mary.  End up being taught a lesson. 

Go to the sauna with an open mind, and not opened legs. It is dark, crowded and narrow. Chances of guys touching you or "molest" you is common. Seemed like the smaller guy did that but was rejected violently by the muscle Mary. End up being taught a lesson.

Equally seemed like the muscle Mary molested the smaller guy and end up being taught a lesson?

The point is paying a few dollars to enter a sauna doesn't entitle you to molest anyone you like.

I'm 24 but haven't been to sauna before. I'm thinking about going this month...

Just a little bit scared cause I'll go alone.

Is it weird if I just go around and find someone to cuddle/kiss? just not really into sex at sauna though...

Guest 72%dark

Not sure whether to go... And alone... My first time going to a sauna since i turned 18 just not long ago... Should i still go though??

If it’s your first time making out with a guy, are you sure you want it to be with a random stranger at a sauna?

(And I don't say this to knock saunas or sauna-goers, as I go to them myself.)

If you still decide to go, remember to be firm, don't let anyone take advantage of your inexperience and pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do.

Is it weird to go alone??

If you do go with someone else and the two of you are always close together or chatting with each other, just be aware that there may be patrons (like me) who may give you a miss even if they find you attractive because they're not sure if you're 'taken' or not and wouldn't want to butt in rudely.

was given a free entry pass because i have a gym membership after my last visit on gym night.

however i have lost the pass

called to ask if they have a record of them having given me the pass and they said no, pass cannot be replaced if lost.

irritating!

was given a free entry pass because i have a gym membership after my last visit on gym night.

however i have lost the pass

called to ask if they have a record of them having given me the pass and they said no, pass cannot be replaced if lost.

irritating!

So now you know they have no record, you can simply photocopy a few copies for use.  :twisted:

Any more such post and I will cut your cock short to 4.3"

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

I like your humor.

Clap clap

This does not offend the writer hard.

Thumb up.

Just a little bit scared cause I'll go alone.

Is it weird if I just go around and find someone to cuddle/kiss? just not really into sex at sauna though...

Grow some balls will you. You are 24 and not 14. I am sure you had been to the army and had carried guns.

Hearing you people whining about being afraid to go to sauna alone or needing people to bring you to a sauna is like, WTF is wrong with you people?

Seriously, I wonder how you finished your army? How did our army trained you people? You are putting your army company, your platoon all to shame.

If you are that afraid, just stay home and JO, problem solved.

Haha not really havent been to a suana before... Is it weird to go alone??

It is not weird at all to go alone to a sauna.

You should overcome this desire to be with someone who will hold your hand. 

You are a much better "target" for someone who may like you  if you are ALONE.

And don't think of being a target as something bad.

In a gay sauna you don't give up your right to refuse doing anything with anybody.

Being alone you will learn much better your way in such a place.

You will (hopefully) gain confidence to "target" a person YOU are attracted to.

Finding what you desire in a sauna is not so different from doing it in a bar or other gay venues.

The advantage here is that you see what you get,  and very importantly,

you should remember that everybody here wants sex.  So don't be too shy.

Grow some balls will you. You are 24 and not 14. I am sure you had been to the army and had carried guns.

Hearing you people whining about being afraid to go to sauna alone or needing people to bring you to a sauna is like, WTF is wrong with you people?

Seriously, I wonder how you finished your army? How did our army trained you people? You are putting your army company, your platoon all to shame.

LOL!   Very true!

Guest Cruisecadetwannabe

You hot n fit? When u usu go? Sunday? Cruise cadet day? Answer your own qtn FGS !!

Look at my name first FGS. If I know I wont ask right, dumb

Walau eh, what has age and army got to do with going to a sauna alone?

I went with a friend too for my first time. It is understandable for first timers to be apprehensive because they don't know what to expect inside the sauna. And many guys actually have some degrees of confidence issue. Not everyone is as confident as an old bird like you, you know.

If you cannot stand the "whinings", don't read. Your unconstructive reply is so not needed.

I think Sg gays should be more encouraging and not bitchy towards one another.

Walau eh, what has age and army got to do with going to a sauna alone?

I went with a friend too for my first time. It is understandable for first timers to be apprehensive because they don't know what to expect inside the sauna. And many guys actually have some degrees of confidence issue. Not everyone is as confident as an old bird like you, you know.

If you cannot stand the "whinings", don't read. Your unconstructive reply is so not needed.

I think Sg gays should be more encouraging and not bitchy towards one another.

He think he is that man. He should sign up with the commandoes and see if they accept him. Another brain washed car wreck who thinks army training really moulds a boy into a so-called stereotypical "male". What is a so-called man anyway?

Guest Group Pound

Why did they change Tuesday from Cadet Night to Skin Night? It was really stupid when they made everybody go downstairs at 7 PM to strip, but about two dozen guys just stood in the locker room for about half an hour, annoyingly blocking access to the lockers and generally being a nuisance. Why be shy? Strip and go back upstairs!

I am glad they have the condom box at the foot of the stairs but it is still an inconvenience if people need to go downstairs to get them. This could be improved by also having a box in the stairwell landing on the second floor. That way people would not need to walk all the way downstairs. And put a glow in the dark box in the dark room.

Why do some people not shower after entering the sauna? It is disgusting for anyone to be walking around stinking in a place which has showers, especially when there is already a stereotype that such a guy might stink, and some folks will already not be keen to be with him from the beginning. Work hard to make yourselves more enticing.

Some people need to accept that no means no. If you are politely rejected, do not keep pursuing that same guy, give up and set your sights on others. Acting like a jerk helps create resentment and even racism. The management also needs to install new lights in a couple of rooms which have none. And tell people not to piss in the corridors!

No it is not weird at all. Some are not looking for anal there. Most important is to let the other party know what you want and see if he mind or not.

Yes, you are right. So please take notice!

It is even worse to bitch from the anonymity of a 'Guest' to someone who has a clear identity.

Nothing wise or better to say? Then shut up! Licking the Mod's balls will not get you anywhere dude.

I am not here to bitch, just hoping that experienced sauna goers should excercise more patience towards greenhorns. If you choose to see it as a form of bitching, then there is nothing I can do.

Have a good day ahead!

It is even worse to bitch from the anonymity of a 'Guest' to someone who has a clear identity.

Btw, for your info, the Mod knows clearly who I am even though I didn't sign in. So stop stirring sh*t about this.

Guest State Race From Start

its so dark in the room. how to see potential partners?

Is the point of the dark room to be a total horny slut who doesn't care how the other men look and just do all kinds of sex with anybody who wants you?

No one bothers about whether the mod knows who you are or not. The crux is anonymous posters tend to be 'contentious', to say it politely.

My post was directed at that Mod, so as long as he knows who I am is enough.

As for you, organising private orgies is not enough for you to accumulate bad karma is it? Must come here and flame on something that has nothing to do with this thread.

No one bothers about whether the mod knows who you are or not. The crux is anonymous posters tend to be 'contentious', to say it politely.

Well said. 

Who cares what mods know or not know about some 'Guest' ?

I think that there are so many people who come here with some ax to grind and hide behind 'Guest' that mods would have to be clairvoyants.

One wonders why this site allows people to post as 'Guest', but I find that often something hilarious comes out of the 'Guest'  :)

Nothing wise or better to say? Then shut up! Licking the Mod's balls will not get you anywhere dude.

I am not here to bitch, just hoping that experienced sauna goers should excercise more patience towards greenhorns. If you choose to see it as a form of bitching, then there is nothing I can do.

Have a good day ahead!

Thank you, have a good day too.

I imagine that Mods are not here to get their balls licked but instead they are expert sauna goers and have them licked there.

This is why they may get irritated when your "greenhorns" behave like babies who cannot face anything new without crying.

Hello, is the smiley boy in cruise club here?

Date: Monday, 21 Dec 7-9pm

Saw you first when you're sitting by the locker when I went to drink water, second time when you're standing outside the level 2 curtain stairs, last time was inside the dark area you were by yourself leaning against the wall.

I like your cute smile, pm me if you're here?

Don't know if the Smiley or Smelly boy is here or not, but uncle here is telling you NOT to post such ad in the Main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM the un-smiley uncle.

Was there yesterday for SKIN night. Probably the worst time to go. Because it was an event - Cruise was more crowded than usual. On such days, the management would make the entire second floor even dimmer, and shut off a part of the maze with a temporary wall panel - which then forces the crowd to commute between the two parts of the maze via the narrower and pitch-black part of the maze. Most of the time, it was just lots of suffocating squeezing, pushing and random groping. It's difficult to fight off the gropes especially when it's a bottleneck jam (you're basically fighting off traffic from the opposite direction, and various couples smooching up against the wall and blocking the way) and no one seems to be moving much - made worse by the fact that people have to navigate 2 short flights of steps in the dark and in the nude.

I do wonder that in the unlikely event of a fire, with the temporary wall panel locked in place (a key is required to unlock in order to remove it) and with the rear staircase blocked off with planters and bamboo blinds on all three levels, how would people escape? Towards the end of the event - the staff attempted to unlock the wall panel. They fiddled with it for about 20-30 minutes but to no avail because the lock had jammed.

26, 173, 58.

Was there yesterday for SKIN night. Probably the worst time to go. Because it was an event - Cruise was more crowded than usual. On such days, the management would make the entire second floor even dimmer, and shut off a part of the maze with a temporary wall panel - which then forces the crowd to commute between the two parts of the maze via the narrower and pitch-black part of the maze. Most of the time, it was just lots of suffocating squeezing, pushing and random groping. It's difficult to fight off the gropes especially when it's a bottleneck jam (you're basically fighting off traffic from the opposite direction, and various couples smooching up against the wall and blocking the way) and no one seems to be moving much - made worse by the fact that people have to navigate 2 short flights of steps in the dark and in the nude.

I do wonder that in the unlikely event of a fire, with the temporary wall panel locked in place (a key is required to unlock in order to remove it) and with the rear staircase blocked off with planters and bamboo blinds on all three levels, how would people escape? Towards the end of the event - the staff attempted to unlock the wall panel. They fiddled with it for about 20-30 minutes but to no avail because the lock had jammed.

You sound like a complainer.  There are so many people at Cruise in these occasions BECAUSE THEY LIKE IT.

Maybe you prefer to be squeezed and pushed in the MRT at rush hours?  You can get this cheaper than at Cruise by traveling back and forth between two central stations.

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic