Male HQ

Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)

CruiseClub

They should put condoms in every room. Every sauna should do that.

Frankly, too much bareback sex is going on. It is not even funny.

it is 100% the responsibility of patron to ensure they have condom and practise safe sex, operator will only be interested in customer coming and pay them, that's all.

What's so embarrasing about that?just pick the condoms up on the way up

precisely, you go to this places either to fuck or get fucked, embarrassing? then u should not even step in....

its a norm for all saunas to take away the condom box and lube in the rooms. its too troublesome to maintain all the condom and lub storage box in all those rooms. business point of view, this doesn't generate income for them. that's they its taken off. but well, u can request for condom and lube immediately upon entering i suppose? the only inconvenience is holding on to a condom and walk ard the dark maze.

i've had an experience where i was inside a room with a guy.. about to commence when i forget i don't have condom. i walk down with my towel covering my hardon and ask for condom + lube. lol. i don't particularly find it embarrassing. i just had more people inspecting my hardon.. that's all. lol..

safety people.. always..

Anyone heading there Tmr night (Tuesday night)?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

its a norm for all saunas to take away the condom box and lube in the rooms. its too troublesome to maintain all the condom and lub storage box in all those rooms. business point of view, this doesn't generate income for them. that's they its taken off. but well, u can request for condom and lube immediately upon entering i suppose? the only inconvenience is holding on to a condom and walk ard the dark maze.

i've had an experience where i was inside a room with a guy.. about to commence when i forget i don't have condom. i walk down with my towel covering my hardon and ask for condom + lube. lol. i don't particularly find it embarrassing. i just had more people inspecting my hardon.. that's all. lol..

safety people.. always..

Same goes to me. If you both really keen on each other, just go down and take some condom and go back to the room. No big deal.

I did that on the nude night with my hard on. I mean if we all naked already, why should we be ashame or shy about what we do is right?

Tonight got too many chubs. The battle of the bulges refer to the tummies acting like roadblocks hahaha along the corridor 

Well...  something should be in favor of the bulging customers.   If they don't get anything else, at least they can rub with everyone else in the sauna.

Tonight got too many chubs. The battle of the bulges refer to the tummies acting like roadblocks hahaha along the corridor

They make the club more cushy when they line the walls. Helps to sound proof adjacent rooms too. When the aircon is too cold, can grab one of them for warmth. One negative though. Too many of them present will absorb the bass from the dance music.

Same goes to me. If you both really keen on each other, just go down and take some condom and go back to the room. No big deal.

I did that on the nude night with my hard on. I mean if we all naked already, why should we be ashame or shy about what we do is right?

exactly.. lol.. i dont find such thing embarrassing. 

exactly.. lol.. i dont find such thing embarrassing. 

That is just an excuse lah.  Those who complained are the lazy and bulging guys who find it hard to climb up the long staircase.  

I go cruise regularly and I felt the post here have a lot bad comment on Cruise.

May I point out some queries that have been posted here.

Discrimination on own community:

If you don't like how other look, shape or action. 

Please mind your own business. Everyone is born in a different way and you also belong AJ community. 

Please be humble and respect others even you don't know them at all.

Condom or Raw:

Cruise club has their reason for collection of condom at the side window. 

If you found a partner request for raw or by trick. You are the one to make a decision whether you trust his words of mouth or you can just walk out of the room.

Please Play Safe at all time, and don't be a victim of HIV.

Locker

If you found any locker is faulty, please request for a new locker immediate. 

Persons

Don't be a keyboard warrior behind the monitor screen, creating rumours or damage property in cruise club. 

If you want your business bloom, please do some marketing research on oversea sauna or having a pair Big Listening Ear listen to Customer Feedback. 

Don't waste unnecessary time being a keyboard warrior or a destroyer. 

Staff 

Cruise staff is very friendly and hard-working to make the place better behind the scenes for you all. 

Few staff may have been rude or offended along the way.  

Please forgive them, as all humanity has bad days.  

One Big Question: Ask yourself, do you said to thank them before you exit the place. 

Please learn to love and share your kindness with others, and make our community a better place for our future. 

Take part in any community and contribute something to make Singapore better.

Thank you all for reading. 

You may disagree or agree with what I have written.

Excellent post and please print and post in Cruise so everyone read.

Please project good impression about our country and community with good decent behavior. Don't make fool of yourself before others. You lose respect and you make bad name for everyone.

I am also regular customer. Seen the best and seen the worst guys there (both local and foreigner). 

Good Example:

One local Chinese guy comes very well dressed (I think from office) early, polite to everyone. Very handsome also. Keeps to himself. Never say any bad word about anyone. Also leaves early very decently.

Sometime (mostly on weekend) I see one really attractive Indian (or mix) guy light color skin who work out in gym. Smiling ,Always very polite and make sure no one is disturb or harm because of him (Seen him two or three times carefully cleaning room he used before leaving, even when no one watching). One time in middle of night upstair in pantry area, he saw one old customer sleeping, he woke up and put pillow under the old gentleman's neck with smile!  .  

One local Chinese couple - come, work-out together in gym, use Jacuzzi. Very friendly to everyone... Many more such good examples.  Good attitude make you more and more beautiful.

Bad Example:

Don't want to point out any name, but if you reading you know who you are! Guys sitting near locker area , rude stupid behavior, making fun of other. Loud mouth. No respect for anyone.

Guys in maze area creating obstacle for other. Making difficult for people to hook up (because no one hooking up with them!).

Guys spreading rubbish everywhere on floor, bed, dirty behavior.  Guys harassing other customer even when they politely refuse. Standing in corner and loudly gossip (See yourself in mirror first before you make fun of other). Nobody care for you what you say, you only look like fool!

Some arrogant visitor (not all, some very nice also) who don't show respect to locals and act they more superior! (Learn to be good guest and respect host; same way host also be respectful to guest).

Empty Vessel Make More Noise!

Good Examples make me go to Cruise more. Bad Example discourage.

Guest Whyisthishappening

I'm leaving my cruise club days behind as I have just been diagnosed with HPV.

I had sex with someone in there last week I hope the condom works, cuz apparently it didn't work on me. But then again it could have been for dry humping or just sheer skin contact I dunno.

I'm so sorry I don't want to pass it to someone else, it's costly and scary....

I'm leaving my cruise club days behind as I have just been diagnosed with HPV.

I had sex with someone in there last week I hope the condom works, cuz apparently it didn't work on me. But then again it could have been for dry humping or just sheer skin contact I dunno.

I'm so sorry I don't want to pass it to someone else, it's costly and scary....

The minimum incubation period for HPV is two weeks, and usually it takes much longer, like several month, for symptoms to appear.

Your being diagnosed with HPV must have a cause that is earlier than your sex at Cruise last week.

Was there for the first time on friday and saturday night. It was really good. The steam room is really small and its not that hot. The maze is really dark and since my vision is not that good when its dark, I walk like a blond person and have to touch the wall. Even bump my head a few times on the wall while walking.

Saturday really busy. Its a bit uncomfortable for me walking naked. Ok, maybe a bit shy. But on that night, I think people sometimes can be really aggressive. 3/4 of them just hold me and wont let me go. In the end, I left with empty handed :(

Will visit again when ingo to singapore

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone cute pm me

This is Lau Cute Uncle

I will Pm you now Not to post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest bottomboy26

just to share my experience..

feeling horny and could not sleep, thus went on a Saturday midnight . . feeling nervous as it was only my 3rd time going. . undressed and wrap myself in towel and headed straight to the steam room. . no one was there and sat there for a few mins before someone entered and sat beside me. .

i wasn't too interested as he wasn't really my type but he soon made his move on me.. he reached out and played with my nipples and i did not resist. . soon he was kneeling in front of me and sucking on my balls and cock. . to my surprise he lifted one of my leg and laid my side ways and started rimming my ass. . another guy came in and we did stop awhile but very soon it was quite obvious that i was the bottom in the room both of them wanted a piece of me. . i began sucking the first guy's dick but hand was touching the second guy's cock . . first time a guy was pushing my head to his cock. . felt weird but good. .the first guy pushed the second guy's hand away as he wanted me all to himself . . third guy(very out of shape) came in but it was getting too hot and i had to leave the room . .just as the first guy was putting on his rubber. . his cock wasn't really to my liking though. .

went upstairs to maze but sadly there wasn't many people around as it was approaching 1am. . disappointing to see people weren't naked as well as per the skin theme. . left shortly without any more action and without cumin. will try to go earlier next time . . 

thats it for the night!

Who's going in cruise tonight?

I need my 6.3" cock to be sucked

Any more such post and I will cut your cock short to 4.3"

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply. Anyone knows if nudity is enforced on skin nights on Saturday?

Officially, it's until 12:00 midnight. After midnight, it's "Afterhours" and the dress code is up to you then. There's a rotating staff usually stationed at the foot of the staircase to enforce the theme of the day during its duration. However, I do notice that 30-45 minutes before midnight, some staff may be lax in enforcing the theme.

Officially, it's until 12:00 midnight. After midnight, it's "Afterhours" and the dress code is up to you then. There's a rotating staff usually stationed at the foot of the staircase to enforce the theme of the day during its duration. However, I do notice that 30-45 minutes before midnight, some staff may be lax in enforcing the theme.

I see. Thanks, I'm excited to go for the first time :)

sometimes i wish they would just extend the dress code till the next morning

moreover they also provide thick blankets to keep you warm during the night

i remember meeting a nude guy on the big bed on 3rd floor and we hugged each other nude warmly under the blanket :)

the staff also never enforces before the peak hours e.g. before 7

i remember meeting a nude guy on the big bed on 3rd floor and we hugged each other nude warmly under the blanket :)

I always want to sleep on the bed but am afraid of bitten by bugs and micks.

LOL! Is that a bigger threat than the viruses and bacteria in the cocks and asses around?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a few hours layover in Singapore from midnight till the morning on Friday midnight / Saturday morning, is it worth it to visit at that time, what's the action like? My argument's that the cost of sleeping in a transit hotel at Changi is gonna cost the same, might as well see some action.

Have a few hours layover in Singapore from midnight till the morning on Friday midnight / Saturday morning, is it worth it to visit at that time, what's the action like? My argument's that the cost of sleeping in a transit hotel at Changi is gonna cost the same, might as well see some action.

still quite some action from 12 - 2 and die down after 3 as people find places to sleep

most begin exiting by 6

• G_M changed the title to Cruise Club Sauna @ Chinatown (No Ads allowed)(Closed 28 Oct 2019)
  • HendryTan locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic